It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

your basing your argument on palistiniens buying a lion
Well done
Give yourself a nice big pat on the back

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

And now they are starting to clean and destroy that ghetto...

Interior ministry buildings were targeted in the raid

First raid targets; Police stations, ministry buildings.

- Israeli officials saying they attacking "terrorist compounds"...

WTF

- These are acts of war against a nation, and war is what they are going to get, when truth spreads out to the world...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

Yes they do need a wake up.

I doubt any British citizen ever supported the terrorist bombings in England/London.

I do know that they wanted a military response, and would have reacted violently if people suggested that England be punished instead of the murdering terrorists.

It is unfortunate that some people need examples like this to see the truth.

Let us not forget about England’s responses to unguided German rockets launched at ENGLISH CIVILLIANS.

We all know how Germany was attacked/bombed, militarily for this.

This is the same thing.

Unguided rockets and mortars launched at civilians and the group that did so gets bombed as a result of "their" attacks.

But it all goes back to if the terrorists did not attack; they would not get military responses to their attacks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is an excellent rundown of the last 40 years with the Arab-Israel conflict.

Forty Years in Search of Arab-Israeli Peace

A historical fact sheet spanning 40 years in a nutshell.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You say they were eating grass because of the Jews. I merely pointed out that they had the money and time too get a lion. If they can get a lion why not food? You just keep dodging the question.

link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

But of course you see how terroised the british were
OF COURSE you miss the hundreds off years of irish suffering under british rule dont you

And how is the germans bombing london in a world war even close to this
This is a struggle for independence from a race of people
WW2 was (its in the name) a world WAR , a struggle for world domination by the germans and japanese

link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Let us discuss acts of war, since it was brought up.

The Hamas terrorists attacks on Israel are, have been and will always be acts of war.

Military responses to acts of war are a natural result of the terrorist’s acts of war.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I love how in the aticles you see on the MSM they all say "this is a response to rocket attacks by hamas" but seem to leave out that Hamas did this because of weeks of shutting off food and aid. Heres looking at you media....

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

They locked out food? How? If they got lions, and missiles, and guns in why couldn't they get food in? Why didn't they spend the over half a BILLION from America on food and not weapons like they did?

link   

The only difference is it was "england" not "IsreaL" GETING UNGUIDED ROCKETS BEING SHOT AT THE CIVILLIAN POPUILATION.

It seems to me some people have the it's ok for England to defend itself from unguided rocket attacks on civillians, but Israel does not.

link   

What?
Please learn to pay attention to posts
I never said palistiniens where eating grass , I have heard of the news story but i have never mentioned it in this thread
If you want to have an adult discussion with people please remember to be adult

But i will tackle your point anyways,
A lion in a zoo
Didnt you ever go to a zoo when you were young , Didnt it make you feel good to see all the animals and such?
Well maybe all the "pallie" children deserve that feeling to dont you think?
What, If they buy food it waits at the isreali border for weeks because the zionists feel good that they can controll the food supply

link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

You say they were eating grass because of the Jews. I merely pointed out that they had the money and time too get a lion. If they can get a lion why not food? You just keep dodging the question.

Show me the news article where a lion was bought. I want to see when it was bought, who bought it, and when it arrived. Please show me the news article.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You might try doing a little research and find out what Israel did to provoke Hamas. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Cheers!!!!

Yes, I suppose you are right that hamas was "provoked into firing 80 missiles at Israel just after announcing that hamas had renounced the truce.

Just like when a woman wearing a provocative outfit gets raped. It's her fault, right?

Yes, once again the poor, "innocent" so-called palestinians are attacked, only women and children are hurt or killed, and the poor, "innocent" so-called palestinians (and their appeaser/supporters) are at a total loss to understand how or why this could have happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
unfortnunately this could get worse especially now with all the Jihad talk after the attacks.

I think we will soon be seeing some more face from Hezbollah while Iran sits back&talks smack about the situation.I just hope iran&israel wont get into it directly or its likely to involve the greater world powers.....

link   

Please tell me in all your wisdom, with no highways, ports or even a friggn desert to smuggle goods across. How are you going to smuggle enough food for 1.5 million people through some tunnel day in and day out? Please elaborate.

link   
This is all I could find on a guy smuggling a lion over there...

Man Tries to Smuggle Lion & Monkey into Gaza

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Of course it does, To an EXTENT
But killing 200+ "pallies" with air, arty and surgical strikes that arent so surgical is a tad bit of reaction isnt it?
why do they have to go on an offensive?
They have the tech. for mortar defense and is it really needed for them to blow into gaza guns blazing
Really

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

They locked out food? How? If they got lions, and missiles, and guns in why couldn't they get food in? Why didn't they spend the over half a BILLION from America on food and not weapons like they did?

Here is your answer gamergal.

LINK

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
This is all I could find on a guy smuggling a lion over there...

Man Tries to Smuggle Lion & Monkey into Gaza

Ok thanks for the link. I dont think gamergirl will be able to provide one so Ill work off yours. Ok now the person who bought this was he part of the government? Nope. Was this the Palestinian government buying a lion? Nope. Was it Hamas? Nope. Was it one man with his own money? Yup If he is starving today does he deserve it? Yup Was this ALL the way back in March long before the cutting off of food and aid for weeks? Yup. Please quit using that worthless lion argument it holds no water.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...
www.haaretz.com...
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.dnaindia.com...
www.chalo.net...

More then one. While they "starve" they're bringing in lions. Yeah, really starving. Like those "dead" kids were really dead, just waving at the cameras. I guess they were what, zombies?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join