It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis - I just woke up with a Demon atop my bed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

Wow ok I have to reply to this because I also had a very similar experience and the term you used "predator" that is EXACTLY it ... that's what the being was like that I'd seen.

I was having a bad argument with my grandmother one night and decided I was going to lock myself away in my room and go to bed early. Before bed I had 2 large glasses of wine, a moderate amount of cheese, and then I ate 4 - 6 dark chocolates. I do not know if this had anything to do with what happened but I'm giving the details just in case. Anyhow I lay down and went to sleep for awhile and when I was awakened there was a little girl beside my bed and she appeared to be made of glass and had that "predator" effect to her that was mentioned. I could see the light on the heater glowing red right through this being because my heater was behind it. The girl had no feet but appeared to be in a nightgown from the 1800's. I was shocked when I awoke to see that and it almost scared me. I'm pretty sure she is a ghost because we've had several other strange things happen in this house. When I seen her I thought that maybe she would still have a form of identity or perhaps "old habits" from when she was alive so I tried to spook her by making a face and getting out of bed and of course she turned to flee from me. She passed through my locked bedroom door as I hopped off the bed and went after her. I am definitely not prone to hallucination at all. I would say that I'm very very mentally consistent in terms of my perception.

My grandmother almost died once also of an infection in her body and when she was near death she said she could see people in our house and there was a little girl and I had not told her about what I had seen. My grandmother described the girl exactly though. Also aside from getting whispery voices sometimes through my pc speakers and my room getting really cold sometimes, or waking up in the middle of the night with my air conditioner cranked to the highest setting as cold as it will get ( and I keep my door locked and I do not sleep walk )

I would say that from my own personal experiences what you are talking about is definitely a ghost. Not to mention I recorded an EVP once in adobe audition in my room also of a man's voice. I live in Dallas so there are no telling how many people who have died in this neighborhood but I know the CVS behind my house is actually on the web also under haunted places because of the ghost of someone who used to work there and was murdered. I'm guessing the man's voice on the EVP I had was him. I'm also guessing there are more in this house that I may not have even came across yet. Spirits are everywhere. If you are really curious about whether it is a spirit or not you should try asking it questions and getting an EVP. I am betting you will get the answers you are after. All you need is a decent to moderately good recording software like adobe audition and a microphone. Make sure all of your appliances are off and make sure you do your tests when nobody else is home or around or when you have total silence. Often night time and early morning is a good time for such tests. Oh and 3 am if I am not mistaken was considered the witching hour in the old days. That is the time when spirits are most active according to the old beliefs. I wish you luck in your quest for answers.

It will not hurt anything if you say some prayers for protection and if anything you will be reinforcing the concept subconsciously and you will not be subject to as many things as if you had not said a prayer of protection. The Native Americans used blessed water and salt and incense as well as tobacco etc to deal with those type of things. I've heard all the stories and if blessed objects are good enough for them, they are good enough for me.

good luck

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I keep coming across the 'shaking bed experience'. I've read a dozen experiences on ATS of people waking up in a shaking bed, and elsewhere too (one example being Mick Marrs of Motley Crue in their autobiography book).

My experience seemed to predict the small UK earthquake at the beginning of this year. I made a thread about it here. Here's what happened:

I went to sleep listening to music by a group called Equimanthorn. This is significant because the music is intended as Sumerian magickal ritual soundtrack. I awoke an hour later at 1am to see a dark shadow figure up near my ceiling above the bed. It quickly disappeared but I noticed the bed was shaking quite vigorously. I sat up and turned on the light but the bed was still shaking for another minute or so.

No paralysis, no sexual connotations. Incidentally, a week later, at exactly 1am the bed shook again, but this time it was an actual earthquake. I get the feeling that I somehow warded the spirit off. I wouldn't consider myself very open, vulnerable or susceptible to spiritual influence or observation so perhaps my skepticism was enough to frighten the spirit off.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
OP ~ I've read the entire thread, including the one over at GLP, and checked the links (wiki, etc.) to follow the mindflow occuring here.

WOW and Thank You.
I have great respect for your efforts here; in the least it took hours to read write and prepare this kind of a response and it has paid off in its affect.
Your words have been an affirmation of certain key aspects of my world view, things i was being bullied out of believing.

Part of me fully recognized that it was eating and that that was without my permission but it was okay and only okay in that what this thing was eating was my excess fear. That night when i went to bed i had spent 4 hours in deep deep discussion during which i unlocked many fears which had encroached on my world view and ability to joyfully function within that world. Those fears, the weight of which i could feel in my lower chakras were WASTE, i didn't want or need it anymore and yet this being could be fed by it.
Was i perhaps feeding an enemy, since i can assume being that feed on fear are ....well there i go making enemies. I dunno, the being played its roll perfectly did it not?
I wasn't harmed. I wasn't asked permission but then again how could it, ive got my eyes closed to its realm of existance....until now. Now i can be aware and sure of the fact that inter dimensional being can feed off my fears and my lower vibrational energies if i continue to store them in my body. I'll really have to work on maintaining an empty supply for these beings so they cannot feed off me if they wanted to.
And i think that might be the most appropriate response too. Lots to be excited about.
Anyways, thank you naga for coming out of your secret place to share your truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I find that i often wake up at or during the 3am hour but nothing ever happens - alhtough i do feel strangely weirded out.... and i know the significace of that hour.

i am really fascinated by these demon-sleep paralysis accounts. thanks for sharing your story!

and i wish the best for you... is it true that if you call on the name of God, Jesus Christ or your angels these "things" will disappear??

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

NICE! Haha epic share job.
I'm not even sure i should start mentioning any of my dreams they are way more vivid and wild then this waking experience. But heres a recent one:
I was afloat at sea, middle of nowhere, with another unknown person. I'm viewing myself from above as a plane lands on the water next to me.
Still viewing from above but im now inside the plane as i hear the flight attendant saying to prepare to test dive. TEST DIVE!? I now watch this plane form into a submarine, submerge and then rise again, reform into a plane and i hear the flight attendant now say, all checks have been made prepare to dive.
The plane forms into a submarine again and dives to the bottom of the ocean, onto an underwater platform on the ocean floor right next to the opening of a subterranean base. As i exit the submarine i chose first person view and began to explore my environment. Its as if i hitched a ride just to check this place out, no one is disturbing my exploration of the sea floor which was exposed but inside this base which formed a bubble on the bottom of the sea floor wherein you could breathe.
I explored i played i took some dream pictures and called it quits. It was 11:30am and the day was passing me by.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What you experienced is not uncommon. Sleep paralysis is a form of lucid dream, which you say yourself you have often. And as you well know, it is hard to differentiate between real and dream reality.

Most commonly in this type of dream a what is persieved as a 'witch' or 'demon' enters the bedroon and sits on the dreamer. The dreamer usually reports being frozen in fear. This is often a reccuring dream to those that experience it.

Although i agree it is odd that many people experience the same type of dream, i do believe there is a logical explenation. And i know you won't believe me, but your experience WAS a dream.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I also had this frequent 'bed-shaking' thing countless times in the past, I think the most recent, just 8 months ago.

It's associated with sleep paralysis and it's not really shaking but a large but soft vibrations as if made by a machine. Many times, in a semi-dream state, I'd see a woman in a white dress, long black hair, can't see her face in the dark and approach me, then I try to wake up and gain control of the situation.

2nd to the last time, something has changed, I saw a face of a grey alien with long fangs and looks very angry, I was able to resist his paralysis effects, fought all fear and let him feel all my anger. It was the last ever since!
I was wrong...

When I was in USA, I was visited by a very different entity of course associated with sleep paralysis but no more vibrations. I didn't see this thing, my head is on one side and the entity seems to be hiding. But I heard the sound it made and sounded like a reptile. But I had help this time, another female entity with child, spoke certain words in ear and I awake. I think that's the last of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000
reply to post by corvin77

Obviously one needs to look at sleep paralysis, bad dreams caused by food & watching films etc, drugs (prescription and hallucinogenic) use etc before going down the alien or sprit route of investigation. But certainly the latter does occur and is real...

What an awesome reply, thank you!
I was of sober mind that whole day and night of this event. All i had eaten was vegetables and fruits that day and nothing before bed.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nov.27, 2008=Jesus' year 2008 A.D.=The 2,008th Year of the Dominant One
A=anno (Latin)=year
D=domini (Latin)=dominion, dominant

The Luciferians, those para-realm beings who hate God & absolutely do not want to have any kind of good relationship with God, have only a short time left to exist in their realm that is attached to this earth.
And so they are coming after those believers in & lovers of God, His creations with whom he has a relationship, as their way of causing pain to God.
Fight only The Good Fight, believers.
The final checkmate will be God's.
Lucifer the Looser will be extinguished, soon. And Lucifer knows that. Which means that things will get worse for us, until he is forced out of our realm by God.
It is time to get strong & believe in He who has all power over Lucifer. Nothing truer could be said than that at this time in our history.....
The demon you saw, original poster, after you'd sent your prayers was in fact attracted by your prayers of Love. Equivalent to a wolf or other predator stalking prey. I myself have experienced very similar things and so I know from my own experiences that what you described is true for you & could be true for others also. Demons realize we are weak in certain areas & so try to destroy us or demoralize us or even make us crazy. Any kind of destruction or corruption of we believers in & lovers of God is OK by them. And they DO work in packs, alot of times, and communicate with one another in ways that we cannot normally understand because of its extreme exclusively-hateful & naturally-diabolical nature. One of their favorite things to do is to make the individual feel singled-out, & lonely, so as to more easily incite fearfulness into them. They know they are doomed & so they are the equivalent of what is seen mostly in the Middle East: Suicide bombers.
These days, Lucifer is culling the crop, we humans, with anxiousness. Unlike the demon-possessed Hitler, who concentrated on physical anhialation of humans, Lucifer now is anhialating the souls of people, leaving their physical bodies intact.
And God will take those left who, through their practiced Faith & Love, overcome Lucifer. You can see the infection in others of Lucifer's lies & hatefulness of goodness more & more as the Endtimes unwinds. You will also see a few posters mocking this post. Some in bitter sarcasm, some in anger, maybe even some in a strange kind of viciousness. And we know why......

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by alienesque
why does your god..and his angels..only help when you beg them too?...

Because they are not allowed to. They cannot intevene with your experience in this realm unless you give them permission to do so. The law of non-intervention is real, and all beings of Light obey it.

No one mentioned begging. But you do have to ask.

I believe this assault/attacking/feeding all these words and everything it did or might have been doing were the fault of my own. I DID NOT ask for the protection i am granted. All my life i have known i have beings of light, angels, to gaurd me whenever i ask. but i must ask.
And this was a big wake up call because in times like these I cannot(we all shouldn't) be going about the day without the free protection these loving light beings are willing to offer me. Maybe even begging to offer me as they see whats happening but are powerless to act without my permission.
I respect that non-intervention aspect because its a crucial aspect of the free-will world we live in.
Thanks for the reminder!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

Greetings to this poster and all the ones on this thread who have had similar experiences. You do not need to fear going to sleep at night in the future. Aside from why this happens, I can give you effective information on how to protect yourself and restore your peace of mind.

1. Before you go to sleep, as you lay there, imagine beautiful white light surrounding you from head to toe. Repeat to yourself that this white light is the protection from harm given to you by your guides/higher self/God/jesus/angels/the universe itself and repeat to yourself that you will come to no harm. Fall asleep knowing that you have protected yourself.

2. Practice building this white light around you at other times, maybe when resting, or as a meditation. Build a white light circle around your bed, your room and your home, your yard even.

3 Realize that you in some way create or share in the reality of the being you are encountering. Examine your feelings such as loss of control, sexual urges, and other feelings that arise. Look at other areas in your life where these issues arise, then work on them. These beings are the face of your own inner life. Work with the issues they bring up, and you might balance yourself to where there is no opening for them to enter your consciousness anymore.

4. Read a book such as "Seth Speaks" to understand how powerful the creative force of your own consciousness is, and now we draw to us that which we need to learn and grow.

5. Even if you are not religious, you can always call on Jesus or angels in a crises and you WILL be protected. You can expel a negative force with light. If you feel under attack and paralyzed, draw as much light as you can from deep within and project it outwards. Dark creatures may do not exist easily in illumination.

6. Do not wish harm or hurt on the visitor. Return their malice with love. This will make them wither or change. Hate, revenge, and of course fear only feeds them.

7. Try to control your breathing to a normal rate and don't panic. Having presence of mind will only aid you build your wall or cocoon of protection. You are an important being, and NO being is allowed to interfere with your free will. This is a universal law that applies to all civilizations and creatures. No being can inhabit you, possess you or "walk-in" unless on some level you give it permission. Examine your beliefs!

8. Practice these techniques and spread this information to others who need it. Blessed be!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If it makes anyone feel any better, my SP usually starts around 3am and usually lasts between 10, 12 & 20 minutes. Rarely any longer, but not unknown.
I know when i am asleep or not and i have seen a golblin like figure many years ago, who although i haven't seen it since, is still fresh in my mind as if it were yesterday.
I can honestly say the things i have seen in SP are not dreams or hallucinations. I wish they were. Ask me anything and i will tell you my experiences. Be warned it will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. I have got better things to do than make up stories for the subscribers on ATS. My nerves get a bit jittery sometime's, but then again i have been so traumertised at times it has taken me 6months/yr to get over it. Sometimes i get flashbacks, but fortunately not that often.
Do you know my brain has been sucked out like porrage and put back again? I need help too and i can't get any!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Dude, you ever consider the psychadelics may be giving you flash backs ?
Being a "willing warrior" and all that, is for sure a loose grip on reality to begin with. Compounded by the previous pill popping I can imagine your future will no doubt involve a few more threads like this , or many a sunday testifying to the deluded.

You can give your cheques to a pastor or a shrink the choice is your but for god sake man don't have children.

Wow, you've won the as_hat award for this thread.
I don't take pills or chemicals (not even medicine) of any sort. All natural psychedelic use and always with spiritual intent and a positive outcome. I always take months between any/all psychedelic journeys. Never had a flashback.
KIDS DONT LISTEN TO THE LIES ABOUT ORGANIC DRUGS:

"There's a lot of ways to look at the world.
Why pick the way you learn over T.V.? Cause it usually wrong.
You ever see a good drug story on the news?
Never.
News is supposed to be objective. isn't it?
it's supposed to be... THE NEWS!
BUT EVERY drug story is negative.
...Well hold it.
I've had some killer fu_ken times on drugs.
Lets hear the whole story....

Same L.S.D. story every time and we've all heard it.
'Young man on acid thought he could fly, jumped out of a building. What a tragedy'...

...What a dick!
If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground and check it out first?
You don't see ducks lined up to catch elevators to fly south.
He's an idiot, he's dead.
GOOD!!!
You mean there's one less moron in the world.
wow, what a #ing tragedy.
I guess I'm one car length up in traffic tomorrow.

How about a positive L.S.D. story that would be news worthy don't you think?
Anybody think that? just once, to hear a positive L.S.D. story.

'Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration,
that we are all one consciousness experiencing it's self subjectively.
There is no such thing as death,
life is only a dream,
and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather."
- Bill Hicks

OH i just remember i love calling people this...
D-bag! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[edit on 27-11-2008 by s0ndernet]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I'm sure you've read near death experiences where the person feels like they're being attacked by demons until saying things to do with Jesus, God, Bible etc. Then the 'evils' would back off, I always thought "why would they back off from words?" but then I remember, in the spirit, all things are like sound, and sound is vibration.

Im sorry but im sure if you had read this whole thread you would be aware that im familiar with the power of Jesus' name.

The point here is, i was able to awaken, end, and ward off this attack within a matter of seconds and it took no shouting of names or waiving of hands or action whatsoever besides being consciously aware of the physical sensations i was feeling followed by the being i saw. Once i saw the being the attack ended, there was no possible way for me to have ended it sooner by taking any religious action or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I had a similar experience and was convinced it was real, and thought I was awake. I woke in the middle of the night feeling very frightened and unable to move, and when I opened my eyes I could seee a strange figure at the bottom of my bed. However I was only partially awake, I could see my room and my eyes were open but I was still dreaming. It was only when I convinced myself that it must be a dream and managed to wake myself up that the demon disappeared....coincidentally.

Everything else in my room remained the same as it was real, however the figure at the bottom of my bed was not.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
just wanted to share afew experiences ive had, one happened last weekend in wisconsin, my girlfriend and i were visiting her father, and staying across the street at her uncles seeing as her father has a cat and im highly allergic to them. i dont know what time it was, but both me and my girlfriend shot awake, we both had this intense feeling of fear, dread almost like staring death in the face knowing its about to take you. she couldnt move, could hardly speak but was sweating bullets i felt like my entire body was numb, like tingly asleep but still somewhat mobile, enough to prop my head up and look. in the corner of the room, it was dark, but there was enough light from the moon coming through the window to see a shape, and make out alittle detail. it was tall and skinny black oval shaped eyes, greyish skin no real defintion to the body or face, a slit for the mouth 3 long fingers and a thumb, apparently it noticed that i was able to move slightly and was curious, it offered its hand but i couldnt move my arms. i didnt feel threatened or that it was "evil" but i was afraid, it just vanished after that, the next day my girlfriend said it felt female to her, she didnt think it was evil either and couldnt see it but it freaked us bothout to thepoint we had trouble sleeping the next night, it happened again the next night almost the same way but it felt like it was focusing more on her.

ive been having expieriences alot like this over the years and more so recently as in the past 6 months, ive been running "experiments" i saythat because i cantthink of a better word, with isochronic and binaural frequencys trying to awaken certain parts of my mind and reach the astral plane. when ever they happen the room gets dull, colors arentas sharp, everythingis slightly blurry, i have a hard time moving and i always feel watched. ireally dont sense any threat from whatever is doing it but i do feel... like there trying do something, tell me something, like they have something they need to tell me or show me but it cant get through. anyway just thought i would share my bit of weirdness

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac
I see a lot of people bashing such stories, marking them as unreal, but more and more people are admitting that it happened to them as well. I have sleep paralisis from time to time. I have never seen anything near me, although I did feel strong energy (mostly near my head). And it usually happened after realizing some kind of truth or taking another step towards a peaceful life. This includes thoughts about the true creator.

I have to agree there are people here using the idea of the creator to pursue their goals, to drain people of thier emotions and further inflict guilt and obiedience.

I am sure though, that there are many here, that think of the creator (not speaking of the demiurge) as an entity that doesn't need prayers, chanting and obiedience.

And I know there are many here, that are being "attacked" in the way the OP has told every time they come to the inevitable realisation, that the true creator is not a vengeful god. Everytime I set my life straight, living not only for myself, when I remove guilt, fear and egocentric behaviour out of my life, I get such incidents.

WOW this is IT for me and i was waiting for someone to say this to validate it for me. The heated discussion i had for 4 hours straight prior to sleeping was entirely about the true creator and how it was not the vengeful god mentioned in the old testament bible and that i had faith and trust in a real Jesus and his God who is not and never described as vengeful/hateful and would never kill or order the killing of any persons or people.
I literally walked to my room to go to bed thinking how free i felt from the weights and walls that were holding my spiritual growth back.
As i lay down to sleep, i closed my eyes, i immediately saw a something i only usually see after a decent meditation which is a closed eye visual of a swirl of purple light energy. Its my favorite thing to look at in the world i will say that. The most radiant beautiful WONDERFUL purple light you could ever imagine its like nothing else.

The hard part about the following day after this experience has been to maintain the ground i took and not fall back into old beliefs, especially now!

Because I immediately began to question obedience, righteousness, cleanliness, sin, judgement, guilt, fear, worthiness, worthlessness, and egocentric behavior was high.
All old paradigms i have broken.
All of these things MY GOD does not encourage and especially not with the expressed purpose of appeasing and uplifting "him". That sneaky demiurge got to me again, his agents are sneaky beings and this attempt to shut me down only exposed "his" mode of operations. Just like i caught his minion in the act, i caught the master the demiurge himself trying to maintain his hold over my beliefs, my life.
It was as if I realized so much in one night and let so much fear escape from me, enough to draw attention from the lower/darker forces who wanted to make sure that their source of energy, fear, continued to flow from me. That or like someone else mentioned at GLP they were having their 'last meal' on me.
Before sleeping i 'called out' the most evil being controlling this planet and all humans on it and he attempted to tear me down for it....epic fail. And that thanks to many things including strangers on the forums of the interwebs right here.
Blessings of Love and Light to you all!!
(especially the jokesters and the disinfo agents.)

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dytch
ive been having expieriences alot like this over the years and more so recently as in the past 6 months, ive been running "experiments" i saythat because i cantthink of a better word, with isochronic and binaural frequencys trying to awaken certain parts of my mind and reach the astral plane. when ever they happen the room gets dull, colors arentas sharp, everythingis slightly blurry, i have a hard time moving and i always feel watched. ireally dont sense any threat from whatever is doing it but i do feel... like there trying do something, tell me something, like they have something they need to tell me or show me but it cant get through. anyway just thought i would share my bit of weirdness

Thanks so much for sharing!
Its interesting you mention diurnal frequencies i've played with these too especially Schumann's Resonance and im EXTREMELY sensitive to frequencies. For example when i woke after this being disappeared i could here only 1 major frequency within range of my hearing. I immediately pin pointed it as my cellphone charger idling in the wall socket. A sound you can only hear by putting your ear up to the thing. And even then most people i know wouldn't be able to hear it.
I remember the point at which i was assaulted the most spiritually and psychically was when i was first becoming aware of my sensitivities to frequencies something no one i've met has. I was theorizing daily about a frequency control grid that actually kept our minds in any state the controllers chose. I carefully observed cases where i heard a change in the base frequency often indicated by a quick ring in one ear which caused a change in behavior, hunger, emotion, and other aspects of daily life which, are a function of the brain, which is a frequency gathering device, our 3d reality gatherer/generator. This of coarse was a major mindf_ck and i did not want to develop mental health issues so i quickly shut down all belief in a reality based on frequency gathering, a reality that could be controlled. Gladly i was able to recover that understanding much later on and today i see sound and vibration as an obvious driving factor in the make up of our "subjective" reality.

Its odd to admit that over the past hour of replying here while recognizing and reaffirming more life changing, paradigm shifting beliefs i have been in my bed in the same hour as the assault last night. I have heard soft angry voices and subtle frequency shifts as well as glimpses of visual light steaks and shadows above me(not something im accustomed to). The less frequencies bombarding my mind from physical usually electronic objects in my area and nonphysical things/beings the better i can think and the closer i feel to breaking the veil. ..i ramble.. i am in need of sleep now or so ive been convinced physically over the past minute of writing this.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Dude it sound like a strok, and you should probly see a doctor and the demond is you eyes tring to make since of anything it can see, but I wouldn't tell the doc about it. It could even be a stroke caused by a clot in the brain. GO SEE A DOCTOR< then come bac and chat!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
If it makes anyone feel any better, my SP usually starts around 3am and usually lasts between 10, 12 & 20 minutes. Rarely any longer, but not unknown.
I know when i am asleep or not and i have seen a golblin like figure many years ago, who although i haven't seen it since, is still fresh in my mind as if it were yesterday.
I can honestly say the things i have seen in SP are not dreams or hallucinations. I wish they were. Ask me anything and i will tell you my experiences. Be warned it will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. I have got better things to do than make up stories for the subscribers on ATS. My nerves get a bit jittery sometime's, but then again i have been so traumertised at times it has taken me 6months/yr to get over it. Sometimes i get flashbacks, but fortunately not that often.
Do you know my brain has been sucked out like porrage and put back again? I need help too and i can't get any!!!

Im getting the sickening feeling what everyone is sharing is HUGE and we are drawing some very very very important conclusions together. Perhaps we can all start to pin point our enemy more in the future and be prepared as well as prepare and inform others. It seems obvious that theres a lot of disinfo and suppressed memories in the cases where people dont feel there any entities involved. The more time i spend thinking about and reading replies and working all this over the more im remember and in this case it was a reoccurring dream i was having of a goblin(thanks for the reminder) when i was getting sleep paralysis when i was young. I would wake up to the sensation of needles being stuck into different parts of my body. This plus paralysis was HORRIFYING. And i remember this goblin always had weaponry with him and his home and i think this is interesting his home was subterranean, below my house.
Spiritual texts of many religions/cultures describe lots of evil spirit beings that live inside the earth. I'll have to do some more research in the area and see if theres a connection with these beings.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join