It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis - I just woke up with a Demon atop my bed.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

MODs...

Doesn't this belong in the Short Story forum..?

Mod Note: ATS Gripe/Idea – Please Use This Link.

If the OP was claiming this was an alien, then it would be okay? Otherwise, let's send it to the fictional make-believe forum?

I'd wager way more people have had experiences of encounters with demons, "ghosts" -- far more than people who have seen the materialized creatures who are said to be "aliens" and their aircraft.

Maybe we need to realize that all these beings are either demons or hybrid mixtures, chimeras. Demons can materialize, and we know breeding experiments are going on in the DUMBs. The controlled media is reporting of chimeras being created topside. This means there's a WHOLE LOT MORE GOING ON in the DUMBs.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi, I dont mean to jump on the proverbial bandwagon but I was going to make my own thread until i found this one searching...I've got a bit of catching up to do but from what I've read there are striking similarity’s and I just want to get to the bottom of this because its quite scary

I've had 2 experiences in the past where Ive woken up and seen a figure sitting on my chest while enveloped in fear, so much so that I can only close my eyes and pray which worked. Took ages to get back to sleep tho

The more recent happened the other day around 3am, my girlfriend was sleeping on me (snuggle position lol) and then I woke up and saw 2 invisible figures leaning over me, each had one wrist and were starting to pull. I could see their outline but their bodies were blurry like when they show stealth suits in movies and games. The only thing I could do was shake my head, not a normal shake like when motioning the word No in disagreement but more like a nervous quick shake which stemmed from my neck. My girlfriend wouldnt wake up tho, I tried to shout and move my arms but nothing worked, my head did bump hers but she didnt wake. I again started praying and the "situation" passed..

Im just trying to find out if this is more of a sleep paralysis/scientific phenomena or spiritual?? Im not very religious but do obviously believe in God, (I only really go to church for weddings or funerals) It was really scary and has been in my mind for a few days.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by s0ndernet

What are the forces of good you are speaking about? Do you mean the Christian belief or something else? Just wondering because you mentioned light, like a light worker ( new age ) belief?

--------------

Wow, why'd you guys bring up this Dinosaur? O.0
edit on 17-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I had a similar experience a couple of months ago. I woke up from a dream at 1:20 am. I didn't realize at first I was paralyzed, I just thought it was weird that I woke up since I'm a solid sleeper and never wake up in the middle of the night.

Thinking about my dream, expecting to fall asleep again soon, I suddenly knew why I had woken up. I realized I wasn't alone in my room because I had the strong sensation of someone staring at me. That sensation was so strong I could even tell exactly where it was coming from: about 3 feet past the foot of my bed someone was watching me sleep. I became scared more than I've ever been and pretended to be asleep hoping with all my might that the person at the foot of my bed would leave. There was an evil coming from there so great that I realized it couldn't be human. It was just pure evil.

I couldn't take the fear anymore and decided to suddenly turn my head and look, but I couldn't. I tried to scream for help, but all my mouth did was release some guttural moans. This was when the thing grabbed my ankle.

I'll never forget how at that moment my already immense fear grew immeasurably greater, I just knew I was moments away from dying. My ankle was grabbed and in one effortless swoop I was yanked out of bed. Just then I could move my arm and I grabbed hold of my body (which was still lying in bed). I held on with all my might for a moment before the thing let go and I felt myself shooting back in my body like a rubber band. About 5 minutes later I worked up the courage to finally move my head to see that my room was now empty again.

I had never experienced anything like this and hope I never will again. Although I know all about sleep paralysis, I can't help but wonder about my perfectly healthy colleague who was found dead in his bed of 'natural causes' half a year ago. Would that have been my fate had I not been able to hold on to my body?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have suffered from sleep paralysis for years, bugged the hell out of me, it took me what seemed like ages to move. Not so long ago i read of a little tip on the Internet to regain your body. The guy said when you are in paralysis make a face, squint your face right up. I tried it and guess what, the guy was right, it works. He said it worked every time for everyone he ever told and it certainly worked for me. Hope this helps someone, somewhere.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Did it always happen when you slept on your back? I stopped sleeping on my back after the first 2 times

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

No Zenem, it happened in whatever position i was sleeping in. The guy's tip was a Godsend for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I haven't had sleep paralysis in 14 years, but it's damn scary stuff when it does happen.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[mor
I was dreaming there was a hand above my head. I tried to wake up but couldn't. My head pulled up turned to the left eyes opened but blinded and my bed vibrating. I could not move or see till released. I am wondering what this means.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

its called hypnogogia. look it up. its when you see dream things in a normal environment. this happens to me occasionally

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Its happened to me before and occasionally i still see them but I know a hell of a lot more now than I did years ago. If you want it to stop pm me and i'll tell you how but I wont put it out there for the trolls to yap about. its the chakra energy they want, their reality is energy and we have it. They are parasites. Theres a lot you can do to annoy them and boy do i like to annoy them.
Oh btw I should have told you that this wasnt the first time I garantee it. Its just the first time that you noticed them.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Instantly my eyes open, body paralyzed, face up, head turned left. And i can feel a vibrational force of energy being sucked out of my genital region, upward. My bed is vibrating and shaking lightly with a similar sensation to the buzzing vibration around my genitals.

MODs...

Doesn't this belong in the Short Story forum..?

Mod Note: ATS Gripe/Idea – Please Use This Link.

[edit on 27-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

first post and you're already assuming he made it up

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join