It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

It implies nothing. It says:
"modelling the production of organic atmospheric aerosols"
There's that word again..."modeling". Modeling it is not doing it.

Do you know what organic aerosols are? Do you know what aerosols are?

Organic aerosols are one of the big unknowns in atmospheric science. Sources, chemical composition and properties are very poorly known.

www.uea.ac.uk...

Computer models is one way to learn about it. What they are, where they come from.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OK, so heres a question. How many people who beleive in chemtrails have actually done any real research on the subject? Has anyone here or anywhere else for that matter actually gone behind a jet, or flown into its exhaust and captured a sample of anything? I seriously doubt it. Is there any real evidence of anything other than normal exhaust chemicals? Is there any evidence at all anywhere? If there is I would love to see it.
BTW, just wanted to ask the OP exacly where he could possibly be 70 miles west of Portland (unless he's talking about Maine or on a boat or swimming). Just some thoughts.....

[edit on 23-11-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

If you drove 70 miles west of portland Oregon you will find me here high and dry on the seaside.
There have been numerous attempts to find out what chemtrails consist of.
Try carnicom.com for some info.

Here is a link also which relates to your post

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
All of which are released from GROUND sources. There are many sources on the ground that release Barium and Aluminum into groundwater, and many factories and other sources that can get it into rainwater.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

From the link above....

I must express my respect and appreciation for Therese Aigner. To my knowlege, she is the first professional, accredited environmental expert/engineer to stand up and formally and emphatically connect unusual water test results with the unusual aerial activity.

That the rainwater barium and aluminum chem-bliz 'pollution' is directly from chemtrails is clearly stated in her cover letter of the lab test results:

Dear Ms. Miller:

1.0 Per your three (3) samples submitted to the writer (Project No.SMS 514); attached please find the Analytical Results Summary for samples number (s) 514-1, 514-2 and 514-3 This summary also includes the proper and completed Chain of Custody.

1.1 There is also a copy of your original sample labels which have been "G" 'd in with the above samples.

2.0 If you look at the "Results" of each one of the "Parameters" ; there is consistancy here. This would indicate a very controlled delivery (dispersion) of Chemtrails by aircraft in your area.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
How did they get the samples? What were they put into? How were they transported? How were they sealed? How were they tested? Where did the source come from?

Unless you take the sample DIRECTLY FROM THE CONTRAIL you aren't proving anything about chemtrails, because all the things in the supposed chemtrail have sources on the ground, including naturally occuring sources.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

LOL rense, they will post up AYTHING without back checking, as long as they believe it will strengthen their cause they'll post it.

Also why do they say this:

The sample data ("Results") is available in the original form at www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm Click on 'Lab Tests Are Positive', then on Page 3.

Why not link directly to the results?
Like this:
www.carnicom.com...

After having a quick look over the results the levels are waaaay below the safe limit.

For example.
Barium levels are 0.100mg/L or less.
The EPA excepted level is 2.0mg/L

Again, the people over at Rense are fools. Much like the people who believe them.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
OK, so heres a question. How many people who beleive in chemtrails have actually done any real research on the subject?

Alot of people see major changes in the way the planes cover the sky on a regular basis. We observes this. We share what we see and what our ideas and gathered information may assist in coming to some kind of answer.

Or perhaps it is of a more "sensitive" nature and we just can't know. If this is the case, which I tend to think is................. Then we still have the right to explore and share research and observations.

It is a shame that so many regulars here won't allow that to happen, as they jump in in packs and harrass and ridicule and overpower the thread in a way that disrupts any possible flow.

Blue skys

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think the point was that these heavy metals were there because of the chemtrail spraying.
They shouldn't be there at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Therese Aigner is listed on the report as "client". She is a "consultant". The lab where the tests were carried out is not specified. The tests reveal...nothing.

www.carnicom.com...

Note that most of the results are below the "Method Detection Limit". Meaning there is no way of knowing if there was any there or not, it is below the ability of the instrument to accurately measure it.

Barium is the only measurable substance. The amount is 5% of the EPA allowable amounts for drinking water.

The low pH of two of the samples indicate that there was probably some contamination of the rainwater samples.

Aluminum and Barium are essentially unavoidable in our environment.

The EPA says:
* Virtually all food, water, air, and soil contain some aluminum
* Everyone is exposed to low levels of aluminum from food, air, water, and soil.

The CDC says:
* Barium gets into the air during the mining, refining, and production of barium compounds, and from the burning of coal and oil.
* The length of time that barium will last in air, land, water, or sediments depends on the form of barium released.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I noticed that too about her being the client.

I noticed another thing too,

Date sampled - 01/07/2002
Date received - 02/04/2002 11:15
matrix - wastewater

So they tested wastewater?
even then the contamination was low in waste water lol

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I think thats just a classification. Someone named Miller made the collection:
www.carnicom.com...

Interesting. There doesn't seem to be much difference between the sample taken during "heavy spraying" and the one taken after two weeks of no "spraying". Go figure.

Correction. There was no control sample. Great methodology.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video.
Must have been quite a change in conditions just then.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Nice try. That's the Evergreen Supertanker firefighting plane undergoing testing. It's dumping WATER to see if the dump system is safe to use in flight at lower altitudes.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That is a fire fighting 747 dumping water.
www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No. No. No!

This is a Demonstration of a Boeing 747 Modified by: Evergreen-International-Aviation-inc. According to the manufactures. Evergreen International Supertanker is (Modified) for fire-fighting applications at low altitudes.

Official website: "Evergreen's Supertanker utilizes a new type of pressurized system allowing the aircraft to fight fire from higher altitudes. (...) The system was designed to allow the Evergreen Supertanker to fly at a very safe altitude, 400 to 800 ft, and within its design envelope.

Also, the Evergreen Supertanker's tank system allows segmented drops. This means that the aircraft can drop its 24,000 gallons at multiple intervals while in flight. www.evergreenaviation.com...

Please for the love of GOD, research your claims, you're making chemtrail believers look bad.

And that's saying something!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I live in Portland Oregon and I saw about 3 chemtrails in the sky and two being made. It was around 11:00 AM this morning. The were all in alignment (same direction) too. I thought to myself that it was odd thing. And then I come home and check ATS and somebody else saw them too? Hmmmm.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Please for the love of GOD, research your claims, you're making chemtrail believers look bad.

And that's saying something!

Or even read what the youtube poster wrote (even though he had it wrong):

Chemtrails for mind controll have been used for years. Here is a leaked video of a DOD contractor 747 cought in the act over the midwest. Now if you make it this far into this text you will now learn that its nothing more than a plane dumping fuel. The fuel will dispurse and evaporate before hitting the ground. Mabey its just water for a fire..who knows ! Conspirecey nuts...you been punked !

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And finally here is a vid with lots of links to follow.
Whatever the truth is these skies are ours and nobody has the right to mess with our health or the weather.
No scientist can take away the forty years I lived without seeing these horrible slashes in the sky

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Damned scientists. What good did they ever do anyone, anyway?

I guess we should limit air travel because that's the only way you'll have blue skies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join