It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by amazing

Here is what I think the future of chemtrails is to be.

They want to reduce the worlds population and they have the means.

www.youtube.com...

I had just typed a long explanation about the CFR and the club of rome's population reduction agenda but I accidentally wiped it when I went for this link.

Listen to this guy www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

what is there to gain by reducing the worlds population? less taxes, smaller armies, less slave laber, cheap labor. Makes no sense. enlighten me!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
ok so if chemtrails are a conspiracy, what are they doing to us with these chemicals that will actually benefit them? Who is they? the NWO? Freemasons? Are they lessoning our lifespan and would that actually benefit them in any way? I don't think so. Making us sick to benefit the insurance industry? It ain't working they just had to bail out AIG.

I need a concise summary if this please a paragraph or two...stating why they are doing it and how it would benefit them.

Thanks!

G

going to try and answer your questions with bullets and with only my personal opinions..

1. what are they doing to us with these chemicals that will actually benefit them?

We are not sure and this is why it has become such a huge issue. As far as I can tell, there are only 2 extreme camps on this issue, those that totally believe and those that don't. I began to think about this question as I saw them over the city, multiple ones I'd say in the neighbor of 50+, with most criss-crossing the skies above me in a 'waffle' fashion, btwn 10,000ft-15,000ft (about) but Definitely NOT +30,000ft~!.

1). The ozone might be a lot worse than what we think it is and they are desperately trying to fix it by making clouds to keep the sun out so it doesn't cause a drought. *shrug* The next day or two, it the weather becomes overcast or very cloudy and rains for a week, like clockwork.
(now that I'm armed with somewhat of a video recorder, I might be able to help everyone figure out what the heck is going on up there)

2). We're not even sure they are chemicals in the trails they are leaving, however there are a few good sites out there that have shown that there is chems in the air, that are un-natural to the area(s).

3). 'They' are causing cloud cover to hide something. From what I can see, they only do it during the day; since I go to work at 8am, the skies are already covered sometimes or they just begin to start. Are they trying to hide something from us at night or day time? Dunno.

Who is they? the NWO? Freemasons?

We don't know this either, since all the vids i've seen can't get close enough to find the plane ID # to get an idea who 'they' might be. So far, I haven't seen any aircraft other than standard jetliners spraying. None have been black that i've seen.

Are they lessoning our lifespan and would that actually benefit them in any way?

well, way back in the very late 80's a friend of mine came out of college one day with the look like he just saw a ghost because he's face was sort of pale. I ask'd him what was wrong and if he was feeling ok.. it was that obvious.. he just kept walking and I had to say his name louder because he didn't answer me at first as if I wasn't even there.. ? here's the convo that followed..

me: Hey~! *pulling on his arm a bit to get his attention*

Friend: *stops from looking at the ground* and then looks at me and says.. "yea.. I'll be ok.. in a bit"

Me: "you just came out of eco 101(?) and you look pale.. what's up?? !

Friend: *looking at me and kinda looking around then begins to walk again*.. come on, lets go to the car.. "

out in the parking lot we stop for a sec, he turns to me and says .. " yea, hmm.. we just ran a model of people vs land mass vs food.. and according to the model, in the next 30 years or less, there wont' be enough food to feed the global population; either they will have to generically grow it or take drastic measures some other way.."

I just looked at him with the same look as he had. We didn't speak to each other for an hour, even after we got home. How would it benefit them....not sure how planned population control would benefit them in the long run. However, think about this ..

How many dozen eggs does a single restaurant serve in a day?
How many eggs does it serve in a week?
How many in a month?

Now multiple that by the # of restaurants that are in a metroplis or city of just 20,000, 50,000 or even 1.1 million people~!

Then multiple that by the# of restaurants across the US.

And that just eggs!

Personally, I believe that little things are being taken for granted, like starbucks, where we just grab & go. It's getting to that point now.... it will be a thing of the past, however, it might not be forever, but, might be for a very long time..

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here is an animation from NPR blog on 07-Nov-2007 that shows the progression of flights over US in 24 hours. Also on site is additional animations. If you look at the mess you can see why contrails are all over the place and every which way.

www.npr.org...

I'm sure there are some other animations somewhere else that are just as self explanatory for the mess in the skies you call chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am not far geographically from the Pacific Northwest and we definitely get our share in Victoria BC, see this related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Velvet Death

Great video Velvet! We live in an amazing world.

Thanks for sharing!

Obsidience

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

1). The ozone might be a lot worse than what we think it is and they are desperately trying to fix it by making clouds to keep the sun out so it doesn't cause a drought. *shrug* The next day or two, it the weather becomes overcast or very cloudy and rains for a week, like clockwork.

The ideal conditions for contrails is a cool change or front.

So that explains why it seems to rain after the fact.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
who cares if they're spraying you with chemicals?

what are you going to do about it?

it's like a cockroach looking up at a can of raid and saying.. look everybody!!! we must do something!!!

what are those roaches going to do ?
hmmmmm?

nada.

nada..

cept' get spraydeded.

-

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I don't mean to be rude, but... You show me a video of ordinary contrails to prove that there are chemtrails over Oslo (or Lørenskog, which is a bit outside of Oslo, actually)?

Here's one I took of a normal contrail. Very rare these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
Watch this again.
There will be a test! www.youtube.com...

Absolute gold! I'm saving this one to my hard drive as I type!

Cheers for posting it!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You can find the same info and lots more about contrails here, and this is an article written by James A. Screen and A.Robert MacKenzie, Department of Environmental Science, Lancaster University:

That's a Government department.

Now, is the Government famous for telling the truth, or famous for lies and deception...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

I don't mean to be rude, but... You show me a video of ordinary contrails to prove that there are chemtrails over Oslo (or Lørenskog, which is a bit outside of Oslo, actually)?

Here's one I took of a normal contrail. Very rare these days.

Very rare? I see these type regularly. I also live in a small country in a very sparsely populated area. I see massive amounts of contrails, all types. It seems very obvious to me that the contrails will depend on the height of the plane and the weather in the area. I have also seen some at nightime. Very difficult but you can see them at night.

Why would "they?" bother loading up planes with chems. They could just shoot whatever they want into clouds and have it rain down on you.

I'd just love to know what they put in the water that makes so many people so paranoid. It keeps you living in a constant state of fear. Try loosening your grip on this fear a little. Try living your life today and stop living in the future and expecting the worst to happen. The future does not exsist and never will.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt chemtrails for a second.

I just look at what else our governments have allowed to happen.

Flouridation of our water supply, toothpastes. A neuro toxin wtf?.
Allowing private companies to patent and own seeds thus allowing them to genetically modify and engineer with potential disasterous effects to human biology.
Eugenics and viral tests done to blacks, and homosexuals on masse. More so down in the past than present.

Chemical and Biological Testing on Humans
Chemtrails on German TV
Germany on Chemtrails
German scientist exposes chemtrails as military operations
The Chemtrail Smoking Gun - Proof of Global Geoengineering Projects
CHEMTRAIL SUNSCREEN TAUGHT IN US SCHOOLS
What some Say Chemtrails are
Millions were in germ war tests
DoD Launches Web Site on Chemical-Biological Warfare Exposures
The Chemical-Biological Warfare Exposures Site

I wouldn't doubt them testing openly on masse......it's not like they wouldn't recieve thier anti-agent doses or counter active medicinals.

Now this is all other people word of mouth and not everything I linked is verifiable but I don't trust the leaders anymore so I don't doubt chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As we all know there will be people that see and people that do not.

I am in PA and the spray started here yesterday and this morning they had already done a fine job in the skies.

As I see it you just have to ignore the ones that are in denial, you won't get through to them until it is there time to wake up and smell the coffee. I often suggest they go outside and do some deep breathing exercises. Heck I chalk the denial up to them doing just that breathing to much chemical. I do not say this in meanness even though it does sound this way.

The Ying and the Yang will always be...no doubt.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would like to know why there are Weather reports that Include the amount of Contrail coverage and Contrail Celing ????

I certainly dont recall these types of reports 6 months ago !!

Why are they even necessary ?? Unless maybe they are an aid in
'dumbing down people' to the Chemtrails.

Are Contrails so thick and heavy that they pose a danger to piloting
air craft, when most of it supposedly disapates fairly rapidly and a small amount lingers for a short time.

We get lots 'very low' Chemtrails where I live. A 100 miles from an
International Airport.
I have seen them dripping !!

Check out this site !!

imageevent.com...

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIOACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr.R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Others have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic barium skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a new and unknown pathogen that is seriously disabling and disfiguring. Over 12,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. Our skies are increasingly hazed over with fake barium/ aluminum particulate, ethylene dibromide chemtrail clouds. Whether in the atmosphere or in the Ocean this added particulate matter is a hazard to the health of every living thing on this planet. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. People are already dying because of the chemtrails. Life expectancy is down. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Please do what you can to help.

Why have the EPA Libraries been Closed to the Public ???

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

That's a Government department.

Now, is the Government famous for telling the truth, or famous for lies and deception...

No.
It is a university department.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
very heavey blanket coverage over the portland metro area today, and yesterday. Both days I have noticed as many 5 jets laying chem in the classic tic tac toe and side by side patterns, especiallt heavey spraying activity over beaverton, hillsboro, and forest grove. Air advisories advertised on the news for the last few days aswell

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
I would like to know why there are Weather reports that Include the amount of Contrail coverage and Contrail Celing ????

I certainly dont recall these types of reports 6 months ago !!

Why are they even necessary ?? Unless maybe they are an aid in
'dumbing down people' to the Chemtrails.

Can you provide a link? I haven't seen any such forecasts.

Check out this site !!

Scary. Any evidence to back up any of it? No? Dog ate it all? Dang.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

You want EPA details?

Try HERE

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have mixed feeling about chemtrails.
I've seen all those pics of the chemtrail planes and they have ALL been debunked, but that doesnt mean they dont exist I guess.
Can anyone guide me to a thread or site that talks about everything chemtrails?
I'm not sure I get the point of them.

I've only seen anything that I thought could be Chemtrails once, but I dont know enough about cloud formations to rule out that possibility as well.

Thanks.
-Odessy

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Yes, I live in Beaverton, Oregon and the last few days have been pretty heavy. I wish some insider with scuples would come forward and share what is REALLY going on... The only "CON" with these trails is that they believe us to think this is normal.

JoZ

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join