It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
From my vantage point 70 miles west of Portland it looks as if there is very heavy spraying going on today. It should be a clear day and Portland seems to be covered with these things.

I see a few out over the ocean as well but nothing like over Portland.
Anyone here from Portland to confirm this?
Or is it partly just clouds?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
looking out my window in washougal Washington towards Oregon over the river

I see 8 currently and 2 being made as I type this.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
70 miles west of Portland? Wouldn't that put you about 10 miles into the Pacific Ocean?

There is a cold front approaching meaning probable cirrus activity, and the upper air report from Salem indicates conditions conducive to contrail production.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am on the beach. 70 miles from portland. WTF are you talking about with the 'contrail conditions'
Look up and repent.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You should be very afraid of chemtrails today. In fact, you should not go outside unless you are wearing a full chemical proof suit complete with gas masks.

You can quietly chuckle to yourself in your home about all the crazy people that walk around with no fear of chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

I started this thread to create a real time micro exposure of what, to me at least, is one of the most glaringly obvious conspiracies in the world today.
And it is HUGE.
No place on earth is untouched by chemtrails.

One thing they are good for is exposing professional debunkers.

Why do they magically tend to appear mostly over populated areas?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I got a good friend out there in Portland, Clyde Lewis, who is constantly looking for stuff like this. Let me contact him and see if he too sees this chem-trail bit going on.

BTW, GZTR every weekend. See url below in signature.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

I started this thread to create a real time micro exposure of what, to me at least, is one of the most glaringly obvious conspiracies in the world today.
And it is HUGE.
No place on earth is untouched by chemtrails.

One thing they are good for is exposing professional debunkers.

Last time I checked I lived on Earth. I live in an area with about 1 million residents.

I see one or two contrails a year. Right now there is a heavy cirrus overcast being caused by an upper level low pressure system to the northwest

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law

Maybe because there are people there to "report" them?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I give up. If the most amazingly obvious thing in the world gets debunked then either this site is completely useless or people are mostly really stupid or are afraid to confront the truth. Not counting disinfo rats.

ps chemtrails do target cities. just open your eyes

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I live in Oslo, Norway. Not the biggest city on Earth, but I'm not excactly alone here. I have never seen a "chemtrail", and I have never heard anyone talk about it either in my corner of the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well just got a return email from my friend there in Portland and other than the weather front he sees nothing unusual.

In any case, chemtrails. Now people have to realize that those who spray this stuff have to breath it too, including their families, friends, relatives and so on.

Unless we start seeing these covert operators spreading the chemtrails around, are walking amongst us with gas masks on 24/7, I dont think we have to worry about anything.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I live in Oslo, Norway. Not the biggest city on Earth, but I'm not excactly alone here. I have never seen a "chemtrail", and I have never heard anyone talk about it either in my corner of the world.

It took about 30 seconds to find this. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I am not a chemist but I keep hearing about a binary relationship between heavy metals(which comprise chemtrails) and fluoride(which you ingest no matter how careful you are)
Someone with a chemistry background would be useful to comment on this.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

I don't mean to be rude, but... You show me a video of ordinary contrails to prove that there are chemtrails over Oslo (or Lørenskog, which is a bit outside of Oslo, actually)?

Sorry, I am not buying this at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Here is an example www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

A very nice example of how atmospheric conditions are different at different altitudes. The aircraft which produced the persistent contrail was flying at a different altitude than the one we see flying. Notice too that there is a layer of cirrus clouds above the plane we see flying. Cirrus clouds and persistent contrails occur under similar conditions.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I really don't want this to turn into yet another "Chemtrail debunking" thread. Debunking them does not dissuade the believers. If you seriously think chemtrails are real, just hide in your house with the windows closed wearing your tin foil hat.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
I really don't want this to turn into yet another "Chemtrail debunking" thread. Debunking them does not dissuade the believers. If you seriously think chemtrails are real, just hide in your house with the windows closed wearing your tin foil hat.

I don't think tin foil hats will work too well against chemtrails.

And as far as staying in the house..............Well if there is something in the sky falling to the ground I would expect it to make it's way into the water supply, or through the food supply...........So I don't think your tounge in cheek solution is a very good one.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

A very nice example of how atmospheric conditions are different at different altitudes. The aircraft which produced the persistent contrail was flying at a different altitude than the one we see flying. Notice too that there is a layer of cirrus clouds above the plane we see flying. Cirrus clouds and persistent contrails occur under similar conditions.

And how do you know what altitude the chemtrail was created at?
Watch carefully any movie made post 98 and compare to earlier movies.
You will see chemtrails(with one exception that I have found) only after 98 when this activity became prominent.
Also watch commercials for chemtrails and even cartoons.
Here are some examples. video.google.com... video.google.com...=commercials%20chemtrails&hl=en&emb=0

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join