It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
more chemtrail sraying last weekend...massively and then rained the next 2/3 days... I have pics but need to up load them to my email..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Are you sure the amount of contrails you saw didnt have to do with the large amounts of moisture in the air over a good chunk of the US during that time? It was raining constantly across the US thanks to the jetstream being farther north and a large tropical low pressure system that came in from the south that caused all the rain. It was extremely moist and the rain didnt let up because of the jetstream and the large low pressure that brought the rain.

Now it is drier and cooler, and I am seening less contrails or very short lived ones. Why? Air mass is drier.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

hmmm.....so this thread is just weather patterns..

???

there's exactally like what I said .. and no I don't have pics uploaded but, there exactally what I snapped with my cell..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

But there are no chemtrail in any of those photos.
Contrails can and do last longer than a few hours and there is nothing that says otherwise.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Needed to post this ASAP!!

As of no less that 5 mins ago, my wife walked outside our back porch and motioned to me to come out side...

when I did, she said "look!" and pointed up to the sky, toward the full moon...

my first reaction .. was "WHOA!" .. and she said .. 'That's was I said!"...

We had a 'contrail' no MORE than 3-4k feet elevation...if that light up in full moon light.

I said out load.."ahh.. that's super low for a contrail.." my wife agreed.

I tried to take a vid with my camera but the LCD was black with only a white dot for the moon.

If anyone is in the Cornelius, Hillsboro area .. please look out the window toward the moon. This is the first evidence of them doing this that I've notice, at night . and at this altitude.

I think it's time to buy that 700x power telescope with camera mount.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well my friend I'm in the Sandy area at the moment and the whole sky is full of smoke and strange clouds. Did you stop to think about the thousands of fireworks being shot off everywhere around Portland leaving some strange trails in the night sky?

Also, you keep speaking of heavy spraying around you, well...Hillsboro is extremely close to the Portland airport...soooo...just throwing it out there...but maybe (just maybe) the bajillions of planes coming in and out of there may have something to do with your "chem" trails.

Sorry, but I'm just trying to throw some common sense out there. Especially since I myself haven't seen anything close to what your talking about except for the many contrails left by the enormous amount of planes flying around the airport. I'm constantly observing the sky and have been around airports and air force bases my whole life and it seems to me that you are being incredibly paranoid in your observations of normal aircraft operation.

The only reason I'm even posting is because I'm so close to you and would definitely be able to see what your talking about for the most part and it just isn't there man...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

thanks for the reply!

Yep, we have a few puffs of smoke here too, but what I'm talking about is a MASSIVE trail of 'smoke' to what looked MUCH like a contrail should look at normal elevation traveling in a north to south direction. However it was spreading out but NOT dissipating.

these are NOT 'puffs' of smoke these in fact are trails of smoke at very low altitudes!

appreciate the input even still.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Phage

looks like phage and the same others have a very heavy vested interest in showing us that there is no such thing as chemtrails.. the funny thing is in the past the U.S and U.K has already admitted spraying the public using airplanes..I can see david420 coming here soon...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by thefreepatriot]

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because there HE IS !!! LOL>. wow.. what a prediction !! LMAO >. *wipes tears of laughter for 10 mins..*

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi Marsha,

Just wanted to make note that just yesterday we had a few chemtrails here in Hillsboro, and as I predicted, within 3 days we had a down pour of rain. Tomorrow is suppose to be clear..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
BINGO!! just wanted to add to this thread.. to everyone that wants PROOF!!!

AIR FORCE DOCUMENT

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Weather in forest grove Oregon atm is over cast Grey .. which to me if it was any colder it would be snowing....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

I started this thread to create a real time micro exposure of what, to me at least, is one of the most glaringly obvious conspiracies in the world today.
And it is HUGE.
No place on earth is untouched by chemtrails.

One thing they are good for is exposing professional debunkers.

Why do they magically tend to appear mostly over populated areas?

I feel like playing Devil's Advocate here...

Perhaps they seem to appear over heavily populated areas because that is where the people are to observe them, as opposed to unpopulated areas?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. In all seriousness, I need to look a little more into this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
woke up this morning to MAJOR chemtrailing over Washington & Multnomah counties. Not sure if anyone else saw it but it was pretty obvious .. entire sky streaked with clouds and planes..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

How come you are still alive? What did you take to give you immunity??
How much did it cost?????

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

So when you spot the chemtrails do you see the physical plane or does it take some time before they materialize?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join