Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Chemtrails Over Portland OR 23/11/08

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


My explanation is that they were turning the chemicals on and off.
Just a guess of course.
Your explanation is bunkum IMHO.




posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law
 




Here's more WWII footage. Have a look at about the :40 mark. Do you think all the engines stopped and started at the same time? Or they turned their chems off?


[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by Phage
 


OK Mr. Phage,
Here is another example. Watch it through to the end.
How do you explain an intermittent contrail?
I'm all ears.

www.youtube.com...


To those that have already spoke out for chemtrails I realize I won't change your mind. But to back my friend Phage up and to those with an open mind I'll explain the intermittent contrail.

Have you ever been to an airshow? Did you know that some of the planes have smoke equipment and that sometimes, once in a blue moon - the pilot actually tests it?????!!!

Anyone screaming about how chemtrails focus on cities. Look, planes have a purpose and usually that purpose is to transport people from city to city. While doing so the plane goes through altitude changes into different parts of the atmosphere that behave differently.

External Image

I just had a new heater installed in my home. I found out that high efficiency heaters actually produce a lot of water that needs to be piped out to a place to drain. The same thing goes for jet fuel, water is created from the combustion process.

Obsidience



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by Phage
 


My explanation is that they were turning the chemicals on and off.
Just a guess of course.
Your explanation is bunkum IMHO.



Trails are not static, but can expand or narrow depending on the wind (at the same altitude, that is usually different in direction and intensity from the one on the ground). The contrails can be continuos or intermittent, if the aircraft encounters different temperature and humidity conditions.


cencio4.wordpress.com...



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am, at this moment, watching an "excellent" video on youtube on everything, it is called, "Chemtrail & NWO Movie". 1 thru 27. I don't know how to upload here or to give you the link here to the youtube. But, will learn someday. But, here is a link to a wonderful video blog with the whole thing on it. And, a bunch of great videos that everyone needs to watch. And, Marsha Law, I live in Oregon, about 100 S.E. of you, and yes, they spray us a lot. Don't let the debunkers get to ya, you have plenty of common sense humanity with ya. This one video is "very" good. It is newer and undeniable. Check it out please. "Don't Talk About the Weather" on the blog. @ www.truestoriesvideoblog.info... , they have a newer site also with that video on it. Just go to the site, click on the video section and click on the new website link. Or, just go to youtube and do the "Chemtrail & NWO Movie". Actually, it is better to go there off here and watch it, it is long, but well worth the watch, no more debunking.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I think that looks like the pilot pulled back the throttle momentarily thus stopping the exhaust for a moment.
Why wouldn't all the engines stop all at once?

I don't see how it strengthens your argument.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60
 


It is obvious that there is no shortage of people lining up to deny chemtrails exist. An article by an ex-military pilot is not proof that he is objective.
Could be the opposite.

Keep looking up.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law
 


You can find the same info and lots more about contrails here, and this is an article written by James A. Screen and A.Robert MacKenzie, Department of Environmental Science, Lancaster University:

www.cru.uea.ac.uk...



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law
 


The engines are not controlled with a single throttle. Each engine has a separate throttle. There is no reason for the pilot to cut all throttles and bring them back up again in the space of a couple of seconds. While flying in tight formation with hundreds of aircraft such an action could be disastrous. The contrails disappear and reappear (there are actually several examples in the video) because of differences in the atmosphere as the planes fly through it.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law
 


They are spraying east of me right now, like around Bend. I don't see any coming from the west yet, but I'm sure I will here in an hour or so. I live east of I-5 about 15 miles. A front is coming in.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I'll try to find a pilot that will comment.
It doesn't seem likely that the contrail would just switch on and off so abruptly because of air temperature.
Little pockets of warm air?
Or was it some other cause?



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just have one question for you, OP:
Do you even bother to read the info people give you in this thread or follow the links?

If you don't, that's fine with me, but just say so. In that case I won't waste any more time trying to have a serious discussion with you.

[edit on 23/11/08 by ziggystar60]



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955
reply to post by marsha law
 


They are spraying east of me right now, like around Bend. I don't see any coming from the west yet, but I'm sure I will here in an hour or so. I live east of I-5 about 15 miles. A front is coming in.


As I noted earlier.
Perfect conditions for the formation of persistent contrails.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60
 


What?
If you were trying to make a point it escapes me.
Could you be more precise.
I am simply reporting what I see with my eyes.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by ziggystar60
 


What?
If you were trying to make a point it escapes me.
Could you be more precise.
I am simply reporting what I see with my eyes.


You keep asking questions which have been answered. I have twice given you info regaring intermittent contrails, which occurs if the aircraft encounters different temperature and humidity conditions.
I have also provided you with links to sources where you can read the info yourself and get it confirmed.

Still you say: "It doesn't seem likely that the contrail would just switch on and off so abruptly because of air temperature."

Either you refuse to believe the facts that are presented to you - or you are just trolling the board. I suspect you may be a troll. So I am not going to feed you anymore.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60
 


A professor in England claims chemtrails are a product of variations in conditions in the atmosphere. At least I think that's what he's saying.

One of his students is basing her career on making chemtrails www.es.lancs.ac.uk...

How odd.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by ziggystar60
 


A professor in England claims chemtrails are a product of variations in conditions in the atmosphere. At least I think that's what he's saying.

One of his students is basing her career on making chemtrails www.es.lancs.ac.uk...

How odd.


No.

Not once is the the word "chemtrails" mentioned. As has been explained, contrails are caused by conditions in the atmosphere.

He, and his students are working on computer models of the atmosphere. To study chemical reactions in the atmosphere, both natural and those caused by humans.


The UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Project was set up in 1987 by the Natural Environment Research Council as a collaborative research programme between a number of different UK Universities and the UK Rutherford Appleton Laboratory. In April 1990, UGAMP changed its acronym slightly to become the UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Programme as a Community Research Project of the NERC's Marine and Atmospheric Science Directorate.

UGAMP's approach is to use a heirarchy of models as research tools for controlled experimentation, for comparison with observational data, and in other ways for the advancement of basic understanding in atmospheric phenomena. It also aims to contribute to the improvement of models as understanding develops. The most sophisticated members of the heirarchy are high-resolution, three-dimensional, state-of-the-art models that attempt to simulate the global atmospheric circulation in as much detail as practicable. Other models lower in the heirarchy are used to focus on some processes in more detail, while leaving out others.

Source

You see what happens when you randomly search for things you don't have the least understanding of? It leads to radical misconceptions.


[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 
"modelling the production of organic atmospheric aerosols"
Forgive me if that sounds like making chemtrails


Kathryn Emmerson
Kathryn Emmerson
Project outline

I am a final year PhD student with Rob MacKenzie, interested in modelling the production of organic atmospheric aerosols and their effects on climate. This UGAMP (UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Programme) funded project is primarily interested in the formation and emissions of particulate phase species (PM10). I am hoping to write a full aerosol module which will be implemented into CiTTyCAT (the Cambridge Tropospheric Model of Chemistry and Transport) to model the concentrations of particles in the troposphere. Following from this, an estimate can be made as to how these concentrations of particles will affect the radiative properties of the atmosphere, and thus the climate.



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsha law
reply to post by Phage
 
"modelling the production of organic atmospheric aerosols"
Forgive me if that sounds like making chemtrails


Kathryn Emmerson
Kathryn Emmerson
Project outline

I am a final year PhD student with Rob MacKenzie, interested in modelling the production of organic atmospheric aerosols and their effects on climate. This UGAMP (UK Universities Global Atmospheric Modelling Programme) funded project is primarily interested in the formation and emissions of particulate phase species (PM10). I am hoping to write a full aerosol module which will be implemented into CiTTyCAT (the Cambridge Tropospheric Model of Chemistry and Transport) to model the concentrations of particles in the troposphere. Following from this, an estimate can be made as to how these concentrations of particles will affect the radiative properties of the atmosphere, and thus the climate.


Do you know what a computer model is?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Phage]



posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


Production of aerosols implies creating something and placing it in the atmosphere. Right?





new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join