It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experiences 1

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If you suffer from sleep paralysis horror try to shake your head (in the dream) as strong as you can once you hear the humming sound... this will force your (real) body to make some movement and you will wake up with a 95% chance. And in most cases you will observe that one part of your body is insufficiently supplied with blood (like your arm or so) once you are awake.

This helped me to get rid of this horrific "dreams" once and for all and no aliens or monsters had a chance to come after me anymore since then.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Terrapop]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i remember a similar thing happening to me, in the space of a few days. i woke up and couldnt move except my lower jaw, making it hit my teeth together. that was all i could do. it felt as though i was under water and was struggling to get to the surface. well it happend one night and my girlfriend was lying next to me. all of a sudden, i thought anyway, she sat straight up, looking straight ahead and said, "im dead". still i couldnt move, and she said it again, then looked at me and made an inhuman sound. finally i managed to jump out of this and she was lying there sleeping. so i woke her and told her what had happend. she said she could hear me chapping my teeth but didnt think anything of it, i said i had been trying to get her attention. it happened again but no words this time, just that same inhuman sound, sort of like a low frequncy electrical sound. i honestly think it was just a sort of waking dream, nothing more, but it sure did scare the hell out of me. it thankfully hasnt happened since

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaluna25
And I said "Please help me" to her. and her boyfriend was in the room, and she said to him in a strange voice "Don't help her". And it was like some-one had taken her over, and I was so defeated, I was like I cant win. so I woke up back in my bed the next morning and tried to pass it off as a dream to myself. however when I went downstaris my flatmate turned and looke at me really strangely and said "I had a dream about you last night" and I said "what about" and she said "you came to my door" and i was like "Oh my god so it definitly did happen".

Hmmm... sounds like some aliens used some mind control on your flatmate there, but the fishy part is that she had to tell her boyfriend not to help you. That sounds like these folks that are chasing me around... same kind of hypnosis.

Surprised you haven't gone to the cops... heh, cuz if it's the same folks giving you a difficult time with abductions and stuff, I mean, the cops just love these folks! They'll tell you you're crazy (yeah, don't worry, for some reason they have a hard time arresting abductees and stuff), but then if you ask them if they work for them (you have to ask it like this: "do you work for Everybody?" [where "Everbody" means "them Aliens"]), then they jump up and scream "Yes!".

I don't think they'll abduct her anymore if she knows.

Then when the cops or security guard or whatever it is that day keeps messing with you, if you say something like "It's John Titor" (don't ask me why, I don't know) then instead of asking "whose John Titor?" (the obvious response here) they act like the didn't hear what you said.

Yeah, don't try any of that stuff. If you go to the cops, be sure to carry a secret audio or video tape to record it. Then post it back here on ATS... I can't wait to get a laugh!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
If you suffer from sleep paralysis horror try to shake your head (in the dream) as strong as you can once you hear the humming sound... this will force your (real) body to make some movement and you will wake up with a 95% chance. And in most cases you will observe that one part of your body is insufficiently supplied with blood (like your arm or so) once you are awake.

This helped me to get rid of this horrific "dreams" once and for all and no aliens or monsters had a chance to come after me anymore since then.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Terrapop]

When that happens to me, if I shake my head I wake up with a 100% chance. The only thing is that it isn't a humming sound, it's like a humming sound, but it's more like a "swoosh" sound. Then my head starts shaking as if an overload of information is streaming into it at high speed or something like that. This typically happens after one of their "dreams".

The only fishy thing is that if I think of the word "Aliens" (or this other word I won't mention), then whatever it goes crazy on me while I'm shaking my head trying to pull myself out of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

love. that is what i mean. i actually couldnt agree with you more on the good or evil. i see nothing as good or evil. it all just "is". but i see it as selfishness or selflesness. if they brought us harm it would be for personal preservation or whatever the reason would be to intervene. but if they brought love then it is for ascension in consciousness.

but remember friend, all that we're debating is just speculation. opinion based on facts, experiences, and personal perception. so by the time its typed out, its been so filtered its very biased. but i respect your insight.

oh and to sum, thats what i mean by good and bad. look at what i wrote at the end. GOD SOUL ONENESS LOVE UNITY. THIS...is good. EGO, FEAR...."bad"

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Well, sure I still am scared when it happens to me... but when I start shaking (at least trying) my head like hell (in the dream) I know I will get out of it before it is getting ugly

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Do you have any idea what they want with you? Thats really scary stuff!! Wonder why they keep coming back? I have so many questions about this.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You may be suffering from amazing dream problems.

Your body produces '___'. '___' is released from the pineal gland which is in the very center of your brain, and that is what makes us dream, its nature is very erratic. '___' is found in many plants and in extractable concentrations in some plants.

Sometimes people who are on '___' report extraterrestrial contact, with many of the feelings, even situations you describe...

Perhaps some people who report extraterrestrial contact actually had an '___' overload in their brain at the time.

Rent a vid camera, wake up at multiple points during the nights using your alarm clock...

If Aliens wanted humans, they would breed them instead of farming us on Earth... Unless THIS world is a farm...

However, logically, there would be no wars, therefore no dead millions... since the purpose is to increase the farm stock?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralysis with hallucinations to me. I also suffer from them (although much less often and without any hallucinations, thank God). I find that if I really focus on moving one part of my body like my arm, I can come out of it quickly. If you are very concerned I would actually recommend a dog, that could sleep in or near your bed. At least then you will have the knowledge that anything you experience will probably be picked up on by the dog long before it is by you.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
... I believe they let me know is they broke away from all cohert association with our governments or military due to completely different agendas. These greys, along with nordics, seem to be a race more involved long term with the planet and the goal seems to be about preparing for something and survival of people as well, a more native like moneyless society akin to zeitgeist's lates movie and the venus project. I just want it to be high tech and that we can advance into the cosmos, and am worried that a reset button may be pushed instead that sends a few survivors back to the dark ages...

...I would also use my mind, (our thoughts are all being monitored by them so this won't be wasted) to sit outside at night and tell them mentally that you do not expect to be treated like a victim. Claim universal law, and that they may not just take you. Also, for all the different races, including whatever federation may patrol, claim the highest laws of the cosmos for you and your race, as your dna comes from them. As basically one of their children, these laws should pertain. Also, I know a few who have actually asked help from the nordic ets to try and stop negative abductions if all the human methods fail. Meditate frequently as well and try to develop psychic shielding techniques that work.

wow you know your stuff. this is excellent advice for anyone facing "negative" abductions. they're are various groups at work here but it's pretty easy to discern what's right and what's wrong. from what i've been shown the gray's are primarily here to harvest dna for several species saving efforts sanctioned by their, and our, superiors.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
You may be suffering from amazing dream problems.

Your body produces '___'. '___' is released from the pineal gland which is in the very center of your brain, and that is what makes us dream, its nature is very erratic. '___' is found in many plants and in extractable concentrations in some plants.

Sometimes people who are on '___' report extraterrestrial contact, with many of the feelings, even situations you describe...

Perhaps some people who report extraterrestrial contact actually had an '___' overload in their brain at the time.

Rent a vid camera, wake up at multiple points during the nights using your alarm clock...

If Aliens wanted humans, they would breed them instead of farming us on Earth... Unless THIS world is a farm...

However, logically, there would be no wars, therefore no dead millions... since the purpose is to increase the farm stock?

[edit on 26-10-2008 by star in a jar]

Interesting you said this. I (aheemCoughtriedsomeCough) last week and I tell you, the experience is very strange. Beginning with a loud machine like buzzing sound and then entering into a world unlike anything I could possibly describe. While you are correct that when people sleep the pineal gland secretes dmt, and it is responsible for dreams, but these are not your typical "dreams". When conscious and fully aware of what is going on while under the effects of dmt, there is definitely something else going on there/here. I can promise that.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
if you know that you are going to get abducted every night, why not get a roommate there or set up a motion camera?

Doesnt matter if you have a room mate. They seem to always "sleep" through it. Everytime it happened to me- I would get dropped off and that blinding light that no one else saw afterward. Just as they control the abuctee they control the enviroment to a point in that area. I just leave the light on now.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
im not stating anyone hasnt been abducted. but if so many people clame to be, why is there not a single relatively good piece of visual evidence in these events?

[edit on 26/10/08 by Ghost147]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have also experienced the "humming" during sleep paralysis as well. As Far as I know I've never been abducted though.
I'm definitely going to try the shaking the head thing next time.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey, I totally undestand what your going through. I have been abducted since childhood- and they have stolen several fetus's from my body (I am 28 now). Regarding whats happening to you--- Contact Audrey on Myspace- she and I have had many conversations over ET's and she can help you in more advance ways than I can. www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It is a form of sleep paralysis, and false memory syndrome.
en.wikipedia.org...
"Psychologists have long surmised that abductees may be inclined to fantasy and "absorption," the propensity to daydream or be enthralled by novels. Both alien abductees and garden-variety fantasizers report false pregnancies, out-of-body experiences and apparition sightings"

"Sleep paralysis is a common phenomenon--up to 60 percent of people have at least one episode, in which the brain and body momentarily desynchronize when waking from REM sleep. The body remains paralyzed, as is standard during the REM cycle, but the mind is semi-lucid or fully cognizant of its surroundings, even, according to a Japanese study, if one's eyes are closed. The experience can't be technically classified as either waking or sleeping. For an unlucky handful of people, fleeting paralysis is accompanied by horrifying visual and auditory hallucinations: bright lights, a sense of choking and the conviction that an intruder is present"

"McNally and Clancy assembled a group whose members believed they'd recovered memories (usually under hypnosis) of alien abduction, along with a repressed memory group whose members believed they'd been abducted but had no conscious memory of the event. (This group inferred their abduction from physical abrasions, waking in strange positions or sometimes just from their penchant for science fiction.) There was also a terrestrially bound control group who reported no abduction experiences"

"abductees are more likely to experience a traumatic--or positive--scenario as real, in part due to their fertile imaginations"

All quotes from www.psychologytoday.com...

When faced with a defitinive answer to thier experiences...abducties will not even give it a glance. They refuse to believe they are not special or chosen in any way. Abducties lives are rather boring and mundane...thier minds create this scenerio for them.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

THANK YOU! Soooooooo much riggs. great post!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis does not explain abductions. They not only happen when people are asleep, but also in the daytime for some people. Both my son and I had an actual sighting of a grey while awake. So you have not even come close to explaining that, or my brothers 2 hours missing time with a partner while driving truck, time loss experienced equally by both. Riggs is someone who likes to tell everyone they are delusional fools and in need of psychiatric care, and his behavior on threads is abusive, so I would like to ask the OP to hit the ignore button on him if he continues to try and derail your attempt to explore your experience from as many angles as possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Mystiq is just one of many the people I am talking about. They refuse to even accept that maybe there is an alternative explaination for what is happening to them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join