It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction experiences 1

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hello,

I hardly know where to begin. I have a long story. I have been in fear much of my life, just talking about the issue used to make me extremely terrified as if they know that I'm talking about them. It is only now as i have gotten a little older (Im 25) that I have gotten slightly less fearful and feel I can share my story. I dont understand much of it myself and believe me I wish it would all go away. I really want to find other people who have had similiar experiences to me so maybe we can possibly figure out what the hell is going on. i'm going to recount all my experiences exactly how I remember them.

All through my childhood I was scared of aliens, if i ever saw a book or a film on the subject I was terrified and I didnt know why. I have no memory of anything happening to me as a child, just vague recollections of fear about the topic, and a few sightings of strange things in the sky. Then when I was 19, it really began. I was in college at the time and I remember over a period of a few months I was terrified to go to sleep every single night. The same thing would happen to me every night. I would go to bed with the lights fully on and all of a sudden I would feel 'the fear'. I can explain 'the fear' as knowing absolutely that they were coming for me, that they were near me, and there was no way out of it. It is the most terrifying feeling you will ever feel. Then eventually I would drop off into a fitful sleep and i would wake up and feel myself completely paralysed, and I knew they were coming to take me. Everytime this happened I would keep saying in my head "please knock me out, please knock me out"(make me unconcious) I dont want to see anything, i want to be unconcious. and I would be absolutely terrified. It is a terror like no other. I knew it was really happening to me, but I knew if I could just lose conciousness I could pretend to myself it was a dream. Actually KNOWING for certain I was being abducted every night was too terrifying a concept for me. I wanted to pretend to myself it was a dream. So as it happened I would go unconcious and not remember anything after having been paralysed. the next morning i would remember the fear and being paralysed and not remember anything else, but it was affecting me in my every day life. i was a nervous wreck. and who could i tell? Who would understand? so I kept it to myself. It all came to a head one night when I woke up in the middle of the night and I wasnt completely paralysed. I could still move but it was like I was running through treacle. I was struggling to move. so I remember I was trying to get away from them (still didnt see any of them but I knew they were close by) so I managed to get out of my room and to my flatmates room next door. I remember I was crawling along the floor, it was so hard for me to move, and I was struggling to get the strength to knock on her door. Eventually I managed to reach her door and she opened it and went and sat on a chair. And I was just in a heap on the ground, hardly able to move. And I said "Please help me" to her. and her boyfriend was in the room, and she said to him in a strange voice "Don't help her". And it was like some-one had taken her over, and I was so defeated, I was like I cant win. so I woke up back in my bed the next morning and tried to pass it off as a dream to myself. however when I went downstaris my flatmate turned and looke at me really strangely and said "I had a dream about you last night" and I said "what about" and she said "you came to my door" and i was like "Oh my god so it definitly did happen". At this stage then I was a complete nervous wreck, I wasnt getting any sleep, i spent half my life being terrified. I didnt want this to happen to me, how dare they do this to me? It was like being raped. I went into college and tried to find some-one on the internet who could help me, any website i found usually talked about how amazing ufos were, and people actually wanting to (continued.)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Yes, it is mostly a hideous experience being abducted by aliens. I have had it all my life too. They bred from me. They took my own child from my womb, which they have never returned. I have reason to believe they work in with the black ops of the USA govt. I have reason to believe they used my child for torture and MKULTRA purposes along with the black ops USA govt. Their purpose is dark and bad and evil. I know what they are capable of and so do some other more well known observers of this phenomena. Beware the alien. They do not come bearing gifts. They want what we have and they will do everything in their power to get it. Fallen angels who fell on the wrong side of God.
Bad eggs all of them. Evil working with evil. Do not be swayed by the Mary Poppins of the ufo abductee persuasion. They believe what they want to as opposed to knowing the truth of the motives.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey its good for you to come and tell your story. Continue, people here will take you seriously.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
if you know that you are going to get abducted every night, why not get a roommate there or set up a motion camera?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Try that one. If you get them on tape and they don't know about it and you reveal this I think theres a good chance they wont come back because they may be revealed. I don't think they want to be revealed.

Think about it, I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I read through your other posts and was curious. I've heard that sometimes humans are abducted to help with abductions, but do you think it's possible that the humans you saw were another extraterrestrial race working in conjunction with the beings you say abducted you.

Another question for you - your story does inspire a certain fear in me, were anything similar to occur to me, but you don't describe what exactly "they" are. Would you mind providing a description as to what the abductors looked like?

Thanks and I hope your fear comes to an end for good.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Its probably not the same thing, but recently i have been feeling a presence in my room, along with some swirling lights, ranging from blue, red, yellow and green.

It was scary at first, but then i thought to myself you only live once... Make the most of it so i screamed out, "What Do You Want" and obviously nothing replied.

Could of been in my head and just paranoid, but it was a surreal experience, and haven't experienced it since or ever before.

Was amazing just to watch the lights, but my hear t was pumping so fast, i had to quickly turn the light on at the side of my bed. Much to my dissapointment nothing was there

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I only want to say this for now.

When something has happened to you that you fear and don't understand it is wrong in my opinion to say all beings are evil or bad, because they are not. Many human beings do evil and bad things would you like to be considered evil and bad because of others from your species.

That's all I have to say at this time.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Your story interests me. The human presence in your experience is quite shocking. It is wierd to me how you remember certain details about the abductions as detailed as what individuals said. Quite scary acutally and I feel for you. It makes me wonder why these evil aliens and thier human counterparts would only pick certain individuals and families for these tests..

And with the power to wisk you in and out of your house and your mum's house they obviously wanted you to be awake and remember the things you remembered. I mean with that type of technology surely they could keep you unaware of these events if they really wanted to. Why not i wonder? And more so, why these specific details?

There is something very genuine about your stories and thanks for sharing them. I believe you are experiencing these things and I hope you can find the answers you seek.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have these dream paralyzes all the time. Sometimes you feel a presence in the room and sometimes you don't. Sometimes you see strange lights and humming sounds. The thing is you barely cant move and i can feel very scared. Even terrified sometimes...

But no its not alien abductions, just a dream paralyze...and i lust laught after i wake up after a scary one....

This paralyzed dreams is completely normal....

I guess most people dont have this so often and people like me maybe once a week....

peace

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey Jaluna,

Here is a quick link to my website www.aliendoodles.com.

Your experiences rang a lot of bells for me. I remember once when I was 9 years old I saw the film Cocoon at our local cinema. I had to cover my eyes every time the little glowing dudes came on the screen. There was one point during the movie when I actually screamed out loud (when they opened the cocoon to reveal the dieing dessicated alien).

Do you find that the more you dwell on this phenomenon that you become more and more forgetful? It has gotten so bad for me that my girlfriend thinks that I should go see my doctor.

Also during your paralysis do you hear loud drumming or buzzing noises? This is something that I get a lot during my own paralysis.

I hope that writing your experiences here has helped you, I know that I have found putting my own experiences on the web very helpful.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My daughter has been experiencing abductions since she was a baby, and she can verbalize a lot of her memories. She knows she shouldnt talk about it and claims "they will get upset" however most of them she is able to share with me. She calls them "ghosts."

She is now 4 years old and she says there is a girl and a man that come to her bed. They are blue and wear a hood on their head. She says they have put a battery in her head. She hears a noise that goes "bzzzzz" in her ears before they come.

I asked her what the battery is for and she said the following to me verbatum - " when i die they can make me alive forever. i can be a robot mommy."

i have never talked to my daughter about aliens or ufo's. All that she tells me is of her own will and is not provoked.

I wanted to share this with the board, as i have never discussed it before.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Before making any conclusions as to this being a case of alien abduction, I think the OP's history and experiences should be more closely examined. From what I've read so far, this looks a classic example of Night Terrors possibly accompanied by Sleep Paralysis.
For example: Night Terrors
, Sleep Paralysis.
Add to this the possibility of recurring Nightmares and one can be nothing but sympathetic and I sincerely hope the OP's worries can be alieviated.
Discussing ones fears is usually a first step to overcoming them.

WG3

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle
- - - - during your paralysis do you hear loud drumming or buzzing noises? This is something that I get a lot during my own paralysis.

Yes, I think this must be a typical effect. Whenever I suffer sleep paralysis (thankfully very rarely these days) it was always preceeded by a humming in my head. When this ocurred, I knew I was in for a bad time. I tried to stop it happening, but I couldn't. The reason is that though you think you are awake and in control, you're not. You are in a particular sleep form which seems to put you into a sort of limboland. It's quite frightening and must be associated with the development of night terrors and nightmares, if experienced on a nightly basis.

WG3

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Your experience is either with a negative group, or with one that you perceive as negative. I can't call greys positive due to the way they carry out their business, but not everyones experience ends up being, over time, with a race that is without positive goals. Have you watched Jim Spark's interview on the Project Camelot website? If you do, watch his interviews, there are several, you will see the progression of his awareness as to some of their goals, and even a little of the reasons for their less than decent methods. I'm bringing his account up, because this is as close as I can get to a group that has been involved with my family, at least since my childhood though my mother has had them in her dreams and for all I know it could have gone into her childhood. I do not have full memories but glimpses and now my teenage son is sharing his.

I am more cautious about their motives yet have some reasons to see they are misunderstood by us somewhat, whereas he is a lot more on their side. Example, when he had finally seen a grey at the door where the cat was growling at 2 am, roughly, he initially nearly jumped out of his skin, but then felt admonished for being awake still. He was not paralyzed (and so I asked him why he did not come and wake me up and was upset) but instead peacefully went to sleep shortly after jumping out of his skin in fright. His reply was he knew I would be angry with his friends. Well he was right, I did not want this to extend to my children! No matter what intentions they had in the end.

From my glimpses of memory, they were nordics working with them, and there were aryan human militia (or what I now call nazis). They worked with groups of children. Why, not altogether sure. Though I've been allowed access to a few memories, the full recall I have been attempting through meditation came with seeing a greys face in my inner eye, during meditation, and in huge block letters across my mind: ACCESS DENIED! So I suspect that either there were things they thought might make me think less of them, and /or maybe I knew too much.

The change in the situation with my son, and just something I believe they let me know is they broke away from all cohert association with our governments or military due to completely different agendas. These greys, along with nordics, seem to be a race more involved long term with the planet and the goal seems to be about preparing for something and survival of people as well, a more native like moneyless society akin to zeitgeist's lates movie and the venus project. I just want it to be high tech and that we can advance into the cosmos, and am worried that a reset button may be pushed instead that sends a few survivors back to the dark ages. In any case, to understand possible agendas you should watch Miriam Delicado's interview also on Project Camelot.

If a group is still working with the human militia, then I would think they are more negative. I suggest exploring different methods to stop the abductions, and to resist if you feel paralysis. By trying to move your little finger or toe. Simply resisting sometimes stops it. The camera is ok to try, but they'll just drain the battery or make it malfunction.
Many have tried and its never worked yet. I would also use my mind, (our thoughts are all being monitored by them so this won't be wasted) to sit outside at night and tell them mentally that you do not expect to be treated like a victim. Claim universal law, and that they may not just take you. Also, for all the different races, including whatever federation may patrol, claim the highest laws of the cosmos for you and your race, as your dna comes from them. As basically one of their children, these laws should pertain. Also, I know a few who have actually asked help from the nordic ets to try and stop negative abductions if all the human methods fail. Meditate frequently as well and try to develop psychic shielding techniques that work.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jagskotpalme But no its not alien abductions, just a dream paralyze...and i lust laught after i wake up after a scary one....

Except you missed the part where the neighbor also remembers part of what happened. How can it be a dream, or sleep paralysis, if the neighbor remembers it happening?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
please anyone reading this thread dont assume ALL extraterrestrial life forms are bad or "evil". if they truly "want what we have and will do anything to get it", they would have by now. there are many races out there that are here for our good.

of course there are some that see us as different and dont bring much positive, but there are NUMEROUS accounts of aliens bringing love and are here to help us especially through the times we're dealing with now. before anyone assumes all aliens are bad go study the pleiadians or some other of the many friendly ET's out there.

and to those posting theyre all negative, if you havent learned yet in life that you cant use such a generalization on ANYTHING, then you havent learned much at all.

GOD, SOUL, ONENESS, LOVE, UNITY

In Lak'ech

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OP.

Read my Signature.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That's my signature because It as been happening to me since I can remember.

All my life... I've been looking for an unswer.. since I was 14.

I did refuse Hypnosis.... Did try it once..but they couldn't hypnotize me. Don't ask me why... after that I've always refused it.

Everyone tells me its Sleep Paralysis....

It isn't. ThiI ngs that did happen to me can't be explained by S.P.

The reason came to ATS in the first place was to find information about this....... people having the same problems I had and have.

I know what your talking about. I understand what you're feeling.
But is it alien abduction..... I don't know..

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

I don't believe in "evil" or "good".

You can't claim theere are "good" ETs here either , the "good" ones wouldn't come around and intervene with us , no matter how , unless there is another interest in it , which woud make them "good" for their people and "evil" for our people.

Assuming things like "they could have taken everything if they wanted" is folly.
You could also think "what is stopping them from taking everything by force?" , we know nothing of the world outside.

But I know for sure I would ANNOUNCE myself before "visiting" another world , unless I had very dark intentions towards those people.

And again to my people , I would be "good" because I am doing that to keep my world alive , but to the people of the other world I would be "evil" because I am trying to take advantage of them to keep my people alive.

The real "good" don't bother intervening at all.

It is not really hard to see that , it is the "natural" way to see it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join