It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What a world, people like topic starter who do actually believe this or like to deceive...

Way too much world of warcraft perhaps?

edit:

Originally posted by Monkfish
Blimey!! ATS has done exceptionally well in gathering credibility over the years as an informative and free forum in a world of charlatans, romancers and downright liars. This thread is an example of how to chip away at the well earned ATS credibility. I would seriously ask the OP to consider his 'story' and accept it for what it is.....ficticious.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by IFeel]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now this is what i was trying to say, we are alienating ourselves and crumbling within, how can we deny ignorance when all we do is reinforce our own. Hear everybody out, and rather than constantly flame them give them voice to speak, he could have clarified his position with the right questions probing the author, whether your opinion is fictious or not, does it matter? i would rather hear people who think they have something to bring to the discusion than constant bitching about whether or not you think they are crazy, elaborate people, if you dont think he is right rather than telling us say pick holes in it with logic this entire website is forged from a notion of a community getting together to discuss things not constant abuse and references to popular fantasy culture, or is it just me who thinks that the search for the truth is why i am on here.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by warriorsofmew
Now this is what i was trying to say, we are alienating ourselves and crumbling within, how can we deny ignorance when all we do is reinforce our own. Hear everybody out, and rather than constantly flame them give them voice to speak, he could have clarified his position with the right questions probing the author, whether your opinion is fictious or not, does it matter? i would rather hear people who think they have something to bring to the discusion than constant bitching about whether or not you think they are crazy, elaborate people, if you dont think he is right rather than telling us say pick holes in it with logic this entire website is forged from a notion of a community getting together to discuss things not constant abuse and references to popular fantasy culture, or is it just me who thinks that the search for the truth is why i am on here.

Exactly what I'm saying! This site has seemed to have lost its way some time ago.

Even if it is just a story, it doesn't give anyone here the right to ridicule and mock the OP for any reason whatsoever. That's not denying ignorance, that's embracing it.

Also one point about that Oct 14 rubbish: if any of you consider yourselves at least respectable truth seekers, you would have seen from the beginning the many flaws in this woman's story and not of gotten sucked into the lies at all. Going on about it even now just adds fuel to the fire. There should have been no attention paid to it in the beginning, and by citing that event as the reason for not believing futures events that could hold some plausibility is just ignorance.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Like you I am on here to seek out the truth in many aspects of our lives, but I do feel strongly about 'plain as day' fabricated stories. Come on, seriously though; read it again and tell me that it's not just a vividly over active imagination (which is truly important) and is surely just as true as some of your more surreal dreams.

I would like to point out that there is no malice intended in my reference to the OP, I just think that in a world of information and dis-information this kind of material is not particularly credible.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
the word disinformation is thrown around to much in my opinion, some people in this world belive things that i personally will never agree with no matter how much i study their logic, but i would never dream of ridiculing them for beliving in it, because the truth is that there is not just one truth but many truths, interpretations different to each one of us. The OP was just trying to say what is real to him, whether you think its a hoax or not doesn't mean you shouldnt engage the topic with professionalism, trying to find the truth is not a joke to me i do not want opinion i want arguments based on logic, you must only get into the mind of the message not the messenger if you want to suceed in studying any aspect of the occult if not you will be brought away from the simple truth infront of you, take what means something to you in any argument and do not hinder any one else doing the same, it was not a manpulative text it had no agenda. Even if you think it sounds inplauasable doesnt mean it is, throughout history man has said the same thing time and again, and we must not make exceptions to allow the dismissal of anything that is not held under scrutiny of logical argument, not if this forumn wants to continue what it was created to stand for.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by warriorsofmew]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Discernment and application of intuition to judge whether something is true or not, rather than dissing everything that you cannot immediately comprehend, is something that is severely lacking here too, I see. I am sorry to come over angry, and I do apologize, but I didn't expect this kind of immaturity, I am used to forums of a quite different standard, I will go back to them.

Goodbye.

Really? Seriously? You're surprised that ATS members are doubting your story? Especially 2 days after the mother of all spaceships was supposed to hover over the state of Alabama for 3 or 4 days -- and then it never appeared??

Look -- would you or anyone else in the ATS forum be skeptical of me or question me if 1) I wrote here, in truth, that I have been living with a pack of Bigfoots for 5 years and now I want to tell my story; 2) That I am from Nibiru, I come in peace, and I want to give doctors and science the cure for every illness known to mankind; 3) I was fishing the other day and caught a Loch Ness-type creature, which now lives in my pool as a pet; 4) My left eye is an mechanical implant that allows me to see into the future.

Of course, none are true. But all it would take is for me to say ``these are all truths'' and there would be one believer in the bunch. But when you tell your story about a friend who went on some astral plane to go to Nibiru and then start a war with pygmy creatures from the Mummy's Revenge movie, don't you think that SOUNDS a little far-fetched. Tell your parents and siblings, neighbor, grandmother, grandfather, and boss at work that story and gauge their reaction. If your mother or father, brother or sister seriously, and I mean seriously, look you in the eye and say, ``Wow -- I believe you,'' then try out your story on ATS and get some reaction. Sorry, but like the other members in this thread, I can't believe a word of it either.

Besides, my mechanical eye that foretells the future doesn't even see the existence of Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well what a facinating read.

I thought I would publish the Readers digest version.

WARNING: ROGUE PLANET HARBORS MEANIES. APPROACH WITH CAUTION, BRING FRIENDS, SET ASTRAL PHASERS ON KILL. ALWAYS ASK FOR ID.

Simple messages are more easiy communicated.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.............here's another warning.

We seriously need to sort the wheat from the chaff and leave the fantasists behind or this good website will be a laughing stock.

Welcome truth...deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

HAHAHA
ALSO, Don't bring a knife to a gunfight!

maybe this thread would be better of on belowtopsecret,but I see nothing wrong with having a little fun now and then

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

maybe oct 14th actually helped everyone, to realise that we must question everything that we are told. that they will be able to see the warning signs for any future occurrence of this type.

it is widely accepted that remote viewing, lucid dreaming etc are real phenomenon. people all have their own experiences and these can be very subjective, just as the experience the op describes. But generally to share an experience with ALL people it must be able to be backed up with empirical evidence, something which this thread could never be. Maybe one day we will all share subjective experiences but I think this day is some way off.

Until that day this sort of thread will be met with 'flaming' and so should it be, it may even help you to consider it differently in your own mind. Maybe if Blossom had considered her claims she would not be in the situation she is now (unless it was deliberate).

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Aa..aa.... I dont know what to say.. looks like the Star wars version of the Matrix movie to me... I have just one question.. Can I too become a Light warrior???
.. Seriously I want to be one.....

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am at a loss over what just took place in this thread...

I agree with many of the other posters.... Where are the moderators? Threads like this give the ATS community as a whole a bad reputation...

I was under the pretense that this community was dedicated to the disscussion of topics such as these. I suppose it is an issue of semantics. I was unaware that "discuss" meant douse the OP in napalm. In that case, I suppose I should go out and get a flame retardent suit if I choose to continue posting....

I understand the choice to be skeptical of topics such as these... However, the choice to be skeptical AND ignorant about topics such as these is beyond my comprehension... You ask the OP to provide some sort of proof that this is fact, but could he ask you to provide proof that this is fiction? Maybe instead of tearing the OP apart, you should tear your own belief system apart? How many things do you believe to be fact with little, or sometimes without ANY evidence at all?

What sort of evidence are you looking for anyways?
Evidence that the experience happened?
Evidence of "Astral Projection/Remote Viewing?"

What would even be acceptable evidence? How large a body of evidence is required for you to deem it credulous?

In the case of Astral Projection and Remote Viewing...

The United States government actually did a large amount of research and testing into the subject. Look into "Project Sunstreak." It was a military endeavor that took this topic very seriously. David Morehouse was a member of the project and actually wrote a book about it, Psychic Warrior. The United States government actually acknowledges that this is more than meer mysticism...

What if a group of members from this forum did their own project? An experiement if you will. Many of you have offered to allow your apartment to be used as a target for the experiment. Let's say you put an object in your fridge that normally belongs elsewhere? Someone travels via the astral to your apartment and then verifies what the object is. Would this be enough proof? Would something like that even mute the skeptics? Or are the skeptics simply skeptical just for the sake of being skeptical?

And in the case of the experience itself...

You are asking for objective proof from something that seems quite subjective. How many times have you believed a friends far-fetched story regardless of physical proof? Or in other words, how many times have you believed in the subject regardless of the object?

There are many posts on this thread, but few have any sort of relevance. Many of you have asked for evidence from the OP, but the only things you have provided for your side of the discussion is an opinion, or in many cases, a molotov....

With high regards,
Dillon

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the_spark

Ahh the path to becomming a Light Warrior is a long, painful, lonely & hard Path.

Mostly a Lonely path though because of the isolation you recieve when you post stories of your adventures on places like ATS.

But before you can start on this path, you need to find a master willing to take you on as his/her Padiwagon (err did I get that right?)

You must become adept in the ways of the Glow-stick (cause Lightsabers aren't real) & you must learn to love the taste of magic mushrooms, because you must eat then every single day, so that you can see the fairy universe & all the nasties that live within.

Are you sure you have what it takes to be a Light Warrior? Also remember what I said about the lonlyness... once you start down this path, you will never again get LAIED.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I liked gYvMeassanger's comment. people are too quick to judge...
saying that.. when something seems so far out - occult (hidden) even.. this is the kind of site that allows a person to explain the process involved. We are all here for a reason surely - that we have more open minds than the average person.

Lets explore the processes people claim to have partaken in - make it less occult.. I myself have been learning healing and It's a very real thing. It does take a degree of belief and it isn't as miraculous as I hoped, but...there is potential I believe, also I think our minds and soul, etc are far more important than we understand and I'm sure that the years ahead will start to reveal our capabilities - more discoveries await us..

Also, I came across an article when I got in this eve - about October 14th being a flop, and from David Wilcox (the possible reincarnation of Edgar Cayce!)

click on divinecosmos.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I find the word "reality" appears to have a different meaning to what I have grown to understand. Reality is.......thats it.

I have had this discussion with two interesting individuals who I know, one of which spends a huge proportion of his Area Managers salary on Star Wars figures and the the other speaks Klingon and writes "Jedi" in the religion section of questionnaires. Both have their own "Reality", but acknowledge that Gene Roddenberry and George Lucas have shaped that reality.

I don't think that I'm out of order to suggest that the OP has had his "reality" coloured by watching fantasy and sci-fi films.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I doubt posters would have given him as hard a time if the op had

- not passed the message on from a friend
- not stated this as absolute truth
- admits it's a story that is hard to accept
- perhaps supplied a smidgen of evidence

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

This sounds pretty neat to me. Maybe you should contact some agent about selling your story. Right away I'm thinking that this would be good in Japanese anime'.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LMAO! WOW I haven't tripped that hard since I was a teenager on drugs. Apparently Blossom isnt the only chick that knows how to get the good dope.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Wow,

I'm sitting here..

WOW.

I honesty can't think of a response, other than...

WOW.

Funny, I was thinking "Too much WoW" (World of Warcraft)

At least hes not harmful.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join