It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
one time i had to kill me a grusome creature...and everone BEWARE 'ManBearPig'.....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The best part :

"manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off" !!!

Which model was that? How can he 'manifest' the mechanism to be automatic instead of manual?!

Common...! ATS deserve better!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

also the government and churches have been killing anyone who showed these kind of powers for centuries, so any channeler with half a brain would be retarded to expose themselves to science for testing to prove its existance

Eh!!! So are you actually saying that you have proof that people are still being killed, because of a belief system that can't prove it's own existence anyway?

Fantastic

I would also like to refer to the following;

IT WOULD TAKE SOMETHING EXTREME FOR U TO BELIEVE ANYTHING, IM AN OPEN MINDED SKEPTIC, I STUDY ALL RELIGIONS BUT AM NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL, I FIND THERE IS BITS OF TRUTH AND BS IN ALL OF EM, U GOTTA SORT THRU THE BS. U R JUST A SKEPTIC I BET WITHOUT THE OPEN MIND.

Well, sifting through that excerpt, it would take fact for me to believe many things, not just religion. The problem for many, many people the world over, is that blind faith appears to have replaced hard fact. Consider me old fashioned but I do need evidence. My mind is indeed open, but not to just any quaffle someone knocked together in an acid induced haze, a la Aleister Crowley.

I AM VERY OFFENDED AT THE WAY U DECIDED TO DISAGREE, ITS O TO DISAGREE BUT U DIDNT HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK ABOUT IT, LAY OFF THE INSULTS.

Myrddinzos before you post up another needlessly indignant response, my issue isn't with you personally (though the upper case did bug me), it's the leap into the mental unknown which too many people do far, far too easily.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by Monkfish]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I don't know much about the "how to" project yourself in the different astral planes. But I know that I am a sleeping light warrior. I was born to protect other sentient beings. When these guys come back on 2012 I'm moving away from the coast for a while. I believe that with the planetary alignments on dec. will cause great devastation. After that, everything will be hard to come by. My advice is get some h20 purifiers, a flint, a botany book so you can learn how to grow #, some non-perishable food, and some weapons!!

There is a secret organization within our government that
knows about this day. after the catastrophe, and everyone is gone from the
populated areas, it will be easier for the nephilims to get rid of the rest of the population.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i am definitely not saying to have blind faith 4 one thing, my beliefs are vbased on what i see and feel thru my experiances just like every1 else, nothing to do with blind faith, what part of OPEN MINDED SKEPTICISM dont u understand. i dont believe everything i hear at all. i must say that manifestation of a rifle is a bit unconventional but not impossible. ive been attacked in physical form by astral ppl. using other methods. and these attacks can cause physical wounds however ive never been shot with an astral gun so i can see why u ppl find the idea farfetched.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
and also im not religious, i dont conform to any group labels, i disagree with many wiccans, however i do realize that many of these things u wont believe without seeing some proof wont ever be proven on a large scale becuz too many ppl dont want them proven, i say to follow ur own heart not what others say, follow instincts because instincts never lead u astray, i work by my experiences, if u want proofof such things ur gonna have to go seek the proof on your own, the proof wont just come about thru media or television because the ppl in power dont want these things proven. they dont want us to kno our true potential. i also believe everybody is right about some thing as well as wrong about some things so i wouldnt classify myself in any religious category. i never say im right and ur wrong nor do i believe in any form of hierarchy. i believe everyone is a student teacher. however when ther are things that i kno to be true by my experiances, i will stand my ground, as well as try to enlighten others as to what ive learned thru my experiances. the problem with this however is many ppl are stubborn and need to learn the hard way. and i dont blame trhem there is alot of bs out there. i just thgink ppl should at least try to experiance3 these things themselves b4 discrediting other ppl. there are many facts, but many fact are also hidden. anyone who says they channel and charge money for it are most likey faking it. however some things u cant fake. i would not seek enlightenment or proof of such things from anyone who charges a fee. also i personally am not a fan of aliester crowley in any way in fact i think ppls devotion to his teachings are extremely misguided, i focus more on austin osman spare and i dont even follow everything of his only what i have found to be true in my own heart and life. im not religious at all so plz dont cionsider me new age or anything like that.i study everything and sort thru it thru practice etc to find truth. also i dont do drugs or contaminate body in any way. i apologize for the way i reacted on my last comment, i was in a bit of a bad mood that day and that situation with my mother channeling and becoming posessed was a hard time 4 me , i acted immaturely because drudging up those memorys just made it worse. however i still say that u should lay off the discrediting b4 u look in2 these things urself. its a bit ignnorant.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, I love the part when your friend ripped the aliens apart with "waves of golden love energy." It's great how love energy has the ability to murder and destroy! That's some powerfully AWESOME LOVE dude!

What a joke... and I'm pretty sure if there is such a thing as karma, then your friend just caused a whole #load of negative karma for himself.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I think this statement is making a joke of the website.

I don't know how it got posted, but...

As for Remote viewing, there may be some truth in it, not that post though, I think it is a joke on the website & the website owners.

I know there is some advanced science, in private circles, but this post, I feel was a waste of time reading.

I did make me laugh though, it is utterly ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This sounds like something from DragonBall Z or something.
edit on 6-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Hey bro.

I believe what you're saying. I don't understand anything you're talking about, but who are we to think that we know what can and can't happen.

If you are telling the truth, then stand by it no matter what ignorant people tell you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Astral projecting guns? hydrogen bombs? Archangel michael (offcourse he took the proof up to heavens)

Listen kid, stay away from theese wackos? allright?

Noone can HURT anyone in the astral plane, you can be guided, or misguided...

if your friend was such a goodietwoshoes, he wouldnt have "shot" ANYONE... EVER... EVER!!!

You see thats what being good was all bout, im not getting intoo that there is no Nibiru, which there isnt, there is only ONE, or ALL split intoo singularitys..

We Fight to wake up, we fight with LOVE, not Machine guns..

Say NO to WACKOES, allright kid? Don t get it twisted, "Michael" dosent approove of guns?!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join