It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I cannot help but think that this is a mockery of Goodchild.

Pretty neat story though.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ATS really has to grow up and get past rumors like this.

Really... if you just got rid of this type of stuff, it would be respectable.

I don't know how many times I have to stress this.

So its the last time.

You want to put any faith, attention in to make believe fairy tales, go ahead.

Some other site I'm sure will start studying other topics in a serious manner.. all this mind power here and its wasted on these distractions.

I don't know whats more unbelievable, the rumors, or the reactions to them.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Mods- OP has stated that he will not return and keeping this thread open for mindless sarcasm seems pointless. Can we close the thread and have the OP message admin if he wishes to re-open the thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

one f two s(s)
epb

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

i thought nebiru was the second sun of our solar system

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hey dude,its not that astral projection is under scrutiny, just your lame as story.my man its stuff like this said on forums that makes finding what your looking for harder to find. im a very open minded individual( christian,metal lovin' white guy with dreds ) but atemps to claim fame on an internet chat room(forum) just misdirects the topic to one of your friend pretending to be atacked by an annuki! wasted time seeing as 2000+12 is on its way.if you have a spirit guide id ask him why he didnt tell you bout nibiru before you went? my expirience of celestial beings (micheal and gabriel especaly) is they warn they're mesage's recipients from evil future events,not just reprimand a naughty good guy! i hope people will just leave others reality alone and think about there a little more.
one love,
build a free zion,
the truth is in here

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
He described it as one of the undead pygmy that are seen in the movie "The Mummy II"

Aha! I take that as a hint! This is an advanced sneak peak of "The Mummy IV" script, isn't it?

You lost credibility with me when I read the title, but you really lost what little was left when you said your friend "manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off."

Maybe next time your friend can manifest an astral sniper rifle and avoid the leg injury.

I'm so glad ATS has a section for this drivel now. This isn't even qualified to be in Skunk Works.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I laughed, oh how i laughed. You really expect people to believe in Astral projection? It's hallucination, not projection. There is no nibiru.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well we've pretty well shot our latest Astro projector out of the sky for the time being and that's too bad. I firmly believe we as a species are re-learning our abilities on many levels, especially with the mind. The thought of Astro projection and channeling shouldn't be totally thrown out the door or even lumped together as nutter nonsense even though some have recently given us all a ride or two. I would like to think that most of us are constantly evolving into hopefully something better, smarter, and more compasionate. Some however are disgressing into a more primitive state as we can see plainly with the worlds activities. Just because a theory or experience is unexplanable or unprovable doesn't make false. Take for instance an experience my family had with me. When I was younger I was a chronic sleepwalker. While on vacation and staying in a hotel my family was awoken by a knock at the door. My father looked over to where I was sleeping and I wasn't there. He got up and went to the door peering through the peep hole and to his surprise and relief there I was out in the hall way. He then had to unchain the door to let me in. After opening the door I simply walked in and went to bed. This is still a mystery to us and is retold on occasion in remembrance of that weird event. To reiterate, even though some may lead us down the wrong path into believing something that just isn't so, not everyone has those intentions.

The Undertaker

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Great story, It would make a great book or movie. But please do not insult our intelligence and try to convince people that this was a real experience. That is just nonsense.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synyster
reply to post by Wehali

If you have pictures of your so called "wounds" I'd like to see.

I wonder how closely these "wounds" resemble a cat scratch?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is this the same Nibiru that is going to come in 2012. The same one from the Sumerian Tablets? I dont think those kinds of Aliens live on Nibiru I thought that was where Enki and Enlil came from. And thats not what the sumerians tablets say they look like.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Quaid..............start the reactor!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like it was a story written by a teenager who sees the world as if it were a video game. Pure fantasy. Pure nonsense. Your Friend needs to get a more adult perspective on things if he wants to be taken seriously. Life does not imitate video games or movies.

Thank your Friend for the chuckle he is giving to most of us.

I expect part of the fallout from Blossom will be a lot of these types of posts.

Niburu is a fictional place. Look up the word fiction in the dictionary.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hey thats a cool story, hansel, could you tell me more?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So, your friend went to Nibiru (the planet of the crossing) and killed an Anunaki (people that from heaven to earth came)? How did they trace back your friend if he was in an astral form? (sounds to me like the movie jumper)

Don't get me wrong, I have had out of body experience in my apartment from room to room but no more than that, and not intentionally.
There are things that happen to me that I can't explain or do at will but when they do, all my energy is taking from me and it takes a couple of hours for me to be back in full power, but like I said, it happens to me unintentionally.

Now, if your friend can do that at will, as state by you, can he prove his abilities by going to the moon or mars and tell us what he sees there?
Wait, scratch that, because none of us would be able to confirm his findings.

I volunteer for your friend to come to my apartment, in astral form of course, and then tell you, so you could post it here, what he sees. I could give you my location, street address and apartment number so he wouldn't get lost.

If he can do that then I will believe what you are saying here. I mean, you have to understand, coming here and posting that statement and expect us to believe you just because you say is true, it's not that easy; at least not at ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would just like to say that if astral whatever is real and his friend can blast a aliens head off on niburu with a summoned astral automatic machine gun then surely he can do it to bush during his next live televised speech?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join