It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 5
8
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OH HAI Barcardieandcoke! This is Astral Projection, You're Doing it Wrong 101, pass me some of B and C,and have a seat. We're trying to stave off Astral Armegedon! Don't laugh this is serious




posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This should just be in the work of fiction section or the paranoid delusional section.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
This should just be in the work of fiction section or the paranoid delusional section.

There's a paranoid delusion section? Point me too it!



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Okay after all we have been threw this month you really expect people to take you seriously? I mean really?
This Channeled Info stuff is getting old fast..

Just another money scam.. Just another person trying to grab your attention. Just another thread that will see its day and past..

Anyway.. Best of luck with you guys and all that..
But I think people here and now are much wiser, and less likely to "buy" into anymore channled messages from so called mediums..



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your friend is so wrong. How can he just go to other planets starting beef?! If a stranger showed up at my house I would take a sword to his leg. And it's amazing the the arch angel Michael is cool with you guys. I don't know if I believe this story but if it is true tell your friend to be more discreet when intergalatic snooping.


[edit on 15-10-2008 by Teeky]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You might want to read this link:

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What level were the monsters? And what level is your friend?

And were they horde or alliance?

They sound like horde to me.

I hear this sword is pretty good, it also glows.




posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Not a chance. The horde are the independents and the alliance represent the prejudice and nwo. For The Horde!

Edit to Add: Horde are the true liberators and heros. Nothing like what he battled.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by mystiq]



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. ATS has simply gotten out of control. I've been a long time lurker here for years, and never have I seen such ignorance displayed by so many users. So what if the story turned out to be false? Does that give you all the right to mock him for creating it? Whatever happened to having an intellectual discourse over the plausibility of the OP's story? I remember the days when at least the majority of ATS were aware of Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming and Remote Viewing, and regarded them as very real phenomena as they should be. Now what do we have, a horde of trolls who obviously wish to remain ignorant to anything they don't immediately understand.

Close this #ing thread.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
you lost me at astral rifle...not going to buy into that bud. I have done astral projection and never seen or been able to do anything like that.

This actually sounds like a video game i played once...or was it a sci-fi movie....can't remember. Anyways, nice story though



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is a joke, right? Tell me it's a joke and change the thread title to "[Joke]Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.[Joke]"

You're actually enjoying yourself aren't you? What do you do it for?

Have you no other activities that make yourself happy other than make up this nonsense and litter it here?



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 


What a bunch of complete and utter rubbish. I love coming to this forum and reading these pathetic posts.

And the worst part about it is the OP really believes it and that then infects other weak minded people and the hysteria spreads.

Complete rubbish.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13
 


The reason why people are mocking him is every other day there are posts like this and all they try and do is fuel the fire. These posts should be banned, not users from mocking them.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
This is ridiculous. ATS has simply gotten out of control. I've been a long time lurker here for years, and never have I seen such ignorance displayed by so many users. So what if the story turned out to be false? Does that give you all the right to mock him for creating it? Whatever happened to having an intellectual discourse over the plausibility of the OP's story? I remember the days when at least the majority of ATS were aware of Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming and Remote Viewing, and regarded them as very real phenomena as they should be. Now what do we have, a horde of trolls who obviously wish to remain ignorant to anything they don't immediately understand.

Close this #ing thread.


Theres nothing to discuss, no facts to verify, and the story is outlandish at the very least. What would you have us do?
Start researching ancient texts for demons with glowing swords?

We are all familiar with planet X here, there some data out there on that and people can research that if they want to.
But a crazy story branching off of an already debateable planet x..... i don't think so.


I see where you're coming from but some of us here at ats also hate to see people debating over something that just has no credibility in the first place.
How can you discuss something effectively that has no facts or basis in reality. *cough religion cough*



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teki187
reply to post by Wehali
 


What a bunch of complete and utter rubbish. I love coming to this forum and reading these pathetic posts.

And the worst part about it is the OP really believes it and that then infects other weak minded people and the hysteria spreads.

Complete rubbish.


And threads like this give users such as Teki a bad impression of ATS.
People troll these types of threads so the hysteria does not spread.

Kind of failed in the case of Blossom Goodchild though. She got way more attention than she deserved.

What should NOT be trolled is legitimate debate over something such as 9/11.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
See in the beginning I wanted to hear more from OP I didn't want to hurt his feelings or demean him or tell him I thought his story was a figment of his overwrought imagination. But some people on this board just don't want to hear a good tale , which by the way I thought was very well written,I thoroughly enjoyed it, if OP writes a book I'll by it,and I'd go to the movie too
Just for the future you guys please let me have a little fun before go all verification and science on the OP



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
See in the beginning I wanted to hear more from OP I didn't want to hurt his feelings or demean him or tell him I thought his story was a figment of his overwrought imagination. But some people on this board just don't want to hear a good tale , which by the way I thought was very well written,I thoroughly enjoyed it, if OP writes a book I'll by it,and I'd go to the movie too
Just for the future you guys please let me have a little fun before go all verification and science on the OP


Fair enough really : )



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The story that started this thread, would certainly make a good sci-fi movie. To me upon reading it, it sounds like the person relating the story was doped up on something or living in a huge fantasy world.

I am sorry, but "CHANNELING" has now lost its luster and credibility. Those of you who feel you must talk and walk on the dark side must remember that you are speaking with evil spirits who are looking for ways to manipulate you into doing what they want.

I'de vote for killing any "CHANNELING" thread .... PERIOD !!!
They have been discredited.



posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisiblewoman
So your friend went to a planet he didn't belong on and started a war ,damn!

Does he understand that if you go to someones house and sneak in and then surprise the true owner you MIGHT get your head blown off? In this case he KILLED the true owner !

and now they're pissed? With good reason I say ,maybe some of you 'Nibiru ' travelers and your elders should get together and make this right with them ? Before they get us all in trouble . Interplanetary meddling Jag offs!


Rather..

He took some mushrooms.

He went to a planet that dose not exist.

Started a war with a race that is not real.

Then had an imaginary fight with aliens who somehow tracked him down all the way to Earth, his country, his State, His town, Street & Address.

As with the first response to this load of lower Bowel waste...

WOW.... Just WOW....!!

Both the OP & the OP's buddy really need to visit the Betty Ford Clinic.




top topics



 
8
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join