It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I'm sorry but after oct 14th not much people are going to believe you. It's a shame that one person can destroy the crediblity of others. but who knows time does heal. there may be still true channelers out there.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think the OP is sincere but that's about as far as I want to go. I guess if we are beset by angry hordes of Nibiru seeking revenge for killing Grandma,we'll know he telling the gospel truth

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

If you have pictures of your so called "wounds" I'd like to see.

I heard that '___' helps you escape your body and enter a so call trance where you can interact with spirit world.

Your story might not be so far fetched.

if you can maybe help us gain this knowledge how to leave our bodies maybe...?

It's just very hard for me to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nicely written. Do you write poetry by chance? Or, better yet, written any movie scripts?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
awesome thread. Cant vouch for the validity of this specific situation, but I can surely vouch for the OP's claims of astral travel and the like.

Aside from experience, I read a book once that explained some simple experiments done you can do yourself, where the person in the astral plane would read letters in a closed envelope in the next room, also, that cats could seemingly see the astral plane and people in it. Wish I could remember what it was called.
but seriously, its not that hard to learn, plus you can download mp3s or use a brainwave generator to help aid if you cant figure it out on your own. I accidentally figured it out when I was in elementary school, I was laying down one night, laying so still I noticed the more still I lay, the less I feel my body, untill I reached a point where I wasnt even associated with my body anymore, I kept questioning how its possible to go from awake to asleep and subsequently kept myself up for a surprise, I would have fallen asleep if I had not remained focussed that I could not feel my body and that sleep was an enigma at the time, and then soon after that it was like I could see the room, like seeing through eyelids or something. the first time I was almost immediately jolted out of it, but each time after it was easier to stay longer. I find it best to do when you are relaxed, but not sleepy, or else you might just end up falling asleep. If you have problems with falling asleep, try it sitting.

To the Op, peace be with you friend, I am sure you will be a great healer, and thank you for just being. And to everyone else, likewise...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Man screw channeling. I'm sick of all of these people who say they speak to angels and remote view #... come on.... really?

"My friend, being a light warrior in training, manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off. It caused the actual physical death of the creature, which surprised both of us."

WHAT?! Seriously, come on.... don't f' with people.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JipStix
Man screw channeling. I'm sick of all of these people who say they speak to angels and remote view #... come on.... really?

At that is why when you meet one who actually does your gonna be poorer for the experience, look past your own ignorance and open your mind a bit.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Man this board attracts schizophrenics like terrorists to bombs. or your just making this all up. i vote for making this all up personally.

At the most Extreme long shot i can think of you people are "exploring" your own minds. Your not going outside the atmosphere or anything your just controlling your brain well.

see im open minded.. no pun intended. hahahaha

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
This I feel, is a quite important message

My friend, being a light warrior in training, manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off.

This just made my day
thank you!

Automatic rifles and blowing the creature's head off seems rather contradictive of light being?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wehail. Maybe you can prove your abilities? Since you can channel and astral project out of the atmosphere surely you can do it to where I am now? I only live in the U.S. which is far closer. You won't even need to stop at an astral WalMart for astral water.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I thought you were joking at first but apparently your not, so....

Let me share a secret with you every person has the ability to explore alien worlds and fight monsters with machine guns if they want. Its called having an IMAGINATION. Most people did it all the time as children.

Most people grow out of it, and when you cannot tell the diference between real and imaginary anymore you might have a problem. I would be very careful surrounding yourself around people who believe these stories and are trying to have you become a part of thier world. People like BSG are just trying to dupe weak and broken people out of money. They know people have weakness and are smart/evil enough to not care who they hurt.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I've got nothing to do with Blossom Goodchild or Dan Tanna (who's that?). Also, none of this has got anything to do with channeling, it is simply a report of what happened to my friend. He told me what happened to him over our usual manner of contact: MSN Live Messenger, nothing fancy.

I do not channel, neither does my friend, or anyone that I know. My mentor and my friend however, are contact with their spirit guides, which is what everyone should pursuit in these times. I'm still unable to do it while inside my body, but I have traveled to the astral realm (just around my neighbourhood, nowhere fancy), over a hundred times now, so I do know some things.

You have to know, that this event surprised me just as much as it did my friend, or anyone reading this post. Neither of us had any idea of extraterrestrials or codes of conduct at that time, nor did we know that he would be spotted in this form, it was quite a while ago that this happened, we both were quite naïve then, we learned a lot since then.

Also, inhabitants of Nibiru taking revenge, applied to just my friend, not to humans in general. We didn't start a war or anything, it was just a case of personal revenge against my friend, who invaded their territory, but only out of curiosity, and acted in self defense. Otherwise he would have been killed, and every soul has the responsibility to defend himself, otherwise it is counted as suicide.

We had just heard about a planet named Nibiru, that was supposedly on course through our solar system. At that time we were experimenting with consciousness projection, and thought it would be interesting. But yes, it was not a very clever thing to do, my curiosity is mostly to blame for what happened to my friend. The guilt of that still stings me occasionally.

I wrote this post, in pieces, in reply to a person that was relaying channeled messages from beings that claimed to be from Nibiru. That might explain the last paragraph, but I thought it might be important to warn others from contact with Nibiru.

[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

Dont waist your breath, all faith is gone from these kinda storys now, until you have 100% proof.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

In the astral, anything can be manifested mate, from swords to crossbows, from guns to beams of light, anything you want: provided your energy is strong enough

I want to astral please please how do I learn and how long does it take and can anybody do it?

i183.photobucket.com...

Oh btw this could just be your imagination or brain.. I was once having a lucid dream but I was able to somewhat control it, everything was real and I was in the garage, I couldn't walk at first I was just bouncing off the walls and all I wanted to do was get out the back door and over the fence to explore, I could hardly walk straight but I got to the fence and it slipped away from me and I woke up.. I was seriously conscience of it and trying hard to get over the fence.

Another time was when I was sleeping on the couch and had a lucid dream of me waking up and trying to get into my room, walking skew but I was filled with rage, it slipped away and I woke up lol...

You got to know that during these lucid dreams, only a couple really, i've had control to move myself, what I would call semi-awake and aware of the dream but now trying to do what you want in the dream and managing a bit then losing it.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by shoeshiner]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

i've been there before. i would like to talk. how can me meet online.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nice fiction you've written. I'm especially taken by the start where your friend visits a planet that doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
..this is what needs to done more often. Run these hoaxers out of the paranormal world. People are always saying to have an open mind, I agree but that does not mean you must accept every little story that someone comes along and hands you. I would like to suggest that from now on, anyone with such claims of channelling of aliens or such things must have proof. This forum puts up with these fakes, so is it too much to ask for evidence. The OP came on and started a thread and did not like the responces he was getting. He was angry that people are not as gullible as the other forum he came from. What did he expect that we would all kneel before him and praise him, and accept everything he had to say without question. OPEN MIND does not mean you must not use logic and reason to evaluate things. Thats what people are asking us to forget when they feel some are not giving others a chance. Proof, evidence...all that any normal person would ask for is required.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

You sir owe me a keyboard. I beat myself in the head for over 7 minutes trying to get this story out of my head...

How would one astrally project themselves to a place they do not know, have never seen, and cannot even verify exists? I believe in visitors. I believe there are interactions between "us" and "them". I also believe in the abilities of the gifted in regards of chanelling, psychic abilities, and ESP, etc., but I have to say this is more than incredible. In fact I can find NO credence at all in your story!

Manifestation of an astral machine gun...HA HA HA HA HA!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Naw...Dan Tanna has a bit more subtlety to him...

Plus his stories are true!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Obviously you and others haven't read half a sentence of what I posted. None of what I wrote has got anything to do with channeled messages...
[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

I see, said the blind man.

So, if nothing you wrote has anything to do with channeled messages, why did you include "channeled information" in the title of your post?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join