It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This I feel, is a quite important message, that took me a while to compilate. What is written here, you can rest assure is the truth, and nothing but the truth. You won’t hear me say that in any of my other posts, but in this case, I do.

A while ago, a good friend of mine projected himself onto the planet Nibiru. Upon arrival, he saw a relatively nice planet, though he said it all looked a little synthetic. He flew around for a while, and he came across one of the inhabitants. He described it as one of the undead pygmy that are seen in the movie "The Mummy II", just as freakishly ugly, but slightly taller and with more spikes protruding from the bone structure, it had some nasty looking eyes as well.

The hatred he felt emanating from this creature, made him feel quite uncomfortable. He approached slowly, thinking he could not be seen, as this part of him was just a spiritual projection, created by consciousness projection, or in other words, an advanced and powerful
form of remote viewing. The native american indians call it “soul sight”, whereas full astral projection is called “soul flight”.

But this race is apparently of a kind that it has no problems looking into the astral world. This hellish creature spotted him, drew an long knife from its belt, almost a sword, with the blade glowing ominously, attacked and sliced my friend across his leg. He felt the pain manifest onto his physical leg. My friend, being a light warrior in training, manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off. It caused the actual physical death of the creature, which surprised both of us.

A whole squadron of these beings appeared at my friend's house a few days later, in spacecrafts invisible to the physical eye, but very visible through psychic means. Luckily my friend had placed a shield around his home, and they could not penetrate. Archangel Michael was called for aide, who told my friend to send at them waves of golden love energy.

What happened next, is that these waves of golden energy struck the squadron of spacecrafts, and the beings that surrounded the house. Most of the spacecraft were ripped apart, along with all the beings that were positioned near the house. The corpses and wreckages clattered to the ground, after which Archangel Michael enveloped the remains in white light and pulled them high up in the sky, where they disappeared. Some of the spacecraft could escape, but not many.

Archangel Michael went on with a serious voice, telling my friend to NOT EVER go to Nibiru again on his own. He said they won't attack again for a while, as they were taken by surprise in such a way they could never have expected, they usually do not encounter resistance of such a powerful nature, but he said they will pursue a new attempt at revenge a while after 2012.

Because I wanted to make sure I speak the truth about this, I just spoke to a very old (literally, he's 71 years old) friend of mine, who's been acting as my mentor for over a year now, he's one of the most powerful Light Warriors in the physical on this planet, the friend I talked about, is much younger, and is a Light Warrior in training. I am not a Light Warrior myself, I am to become a Healer, I am in training just like my young friend. Anyway, he confirmed that my young friend was truly on Nibiru, and encountered the violent, dark and more importantly, ruling species of that planet, unquestionably.

If you encounter beings through any means, that claim to be from Nibiru, I suggest you break off all contact with them immediately. If you encounter them, you, should urgently get in contact with your own spirit guides, and your higher self, and learn to protect yourself from
negative outside influences, and apply discernment in whatever situation you encounter.

As a channeler, you have to realize that you have a great responsibility in discernment. If you relay messages to other people, and claim they come from benevolent extraterrestrials, you had better first make sure they really are who they say they are. By relaying messages from malevolent creatures, you become co-responsible, and you create a lot of karma for yourself.

In Love and Light

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow,

I'm sitting here..

WOW.

I honesty can't think of a response, other than...

WOW.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
wow thats crazy! and now that massive planet is being seen now in our southern most hemisphere and will continue to approach us in the coming years.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So your friend went to a planet he didn't belong on and started a war ,damn!

Does he understand that if you go to someones house and sneak in and then surprise the true owner you MIGHT get your head blown off? In this case he KILLED the true owner !

and now they're pissed? With good reason I say ,maybe some of you 'Nibiru ' travelers and your elders should get together and make this right with them ? Before they get us all in trouble . Interplanetary meddling Jag offs!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
All the makings of a great sci-fi movie.
How much is there really to the astral plane. I am relatively unversed and I would like you to elaborate. Seriously.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Is your friends name Blossom Goodchild?

Seriously, after the recent failures of the latest alleged channellings, dont be surprised if nobody believes you

And if that planet were visble in the southern hemisphere, where I happen to live, why is it that I cant see it? I mean I do look at the sky as a proffesion

Sheesh

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OK, so I just have to ask. Long knives, glowing blades, rifles, blowing an alien's heads off...

Dan Tanna, is that you?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is satire.

+1 for you, -1 for anyone that bites...

damn, I lose

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Is your friends name Blossom Goodchild?

LOL

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/10/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
My friend, being a light warrior in training, manifested an astral automatic rifle, and blew the creature's head off.

Next time tell him to do us all a favor and manifest an astral hydrogen bomb and take the whole planet out.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Seriously though, what gave your friend the right to start an intergalactic war?

Don't you need a passport or something to leave the planet?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I've got nothing to do with Blossom Goodchild or Dan Tanna (who's that?). Also, none of this has got anything to do with channeling, it is simply a report of what happened to my friend. He told me what happened to him over our usual manner of contact: MSN Live Messenger, nothing fancy.

I do not channel, neither does my friend, or anyone that I know. My mentor and my friend however, are contact with their spirit guides, which is what everyone should pursuit in these times. I'm still unable to do it while inside my body, but I have traveled to the astral realm (just around my neighbourhood, nowhere fancy), over a hundred times now, so I do know some things.

You have to know, that this event surprised me just as much as it did my friend, or anyone reading this post. Neither of us had any idea of extraterrestrials or codes of conduct at that time, nor did we know that he would be spotted in this form, it was quite a while ago that this happened, we both were quite naïve then, we learned a lot since then.

Also, inhabitants of Nibiru taking revenge, applied to just my friend, not to humans in general. We didn't start a war or anything, it was just a case of personal revenge against my friend, who invaded their territory, but only out of curiosity, and acted in self defense. Otherwise he would have been killed, and every soul has the responsibility to defend himself, otherwise it is counted as suicide.

We had just heard about a planet named Nibiru, that was supposedly on course through our solar system. At that time we were experimenting with consciousness projection, and thought it would be interesting. But yes, it was not a very clever thing to do, my curiosity is mostly to blame for what happened to my friend. The guilt of that still stings me occasionally.

I wrote this post, in pieces, in reply to a person that was relaying channeled messages from beings that claimed to be from Nibiru. That might explain the last paragraph, but I thought it might be important to warn others from contact with Nibiru.

[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY?

ATS WORTHY?
REALLY?

honestly, i thought that you were going to say something serious at one point.

REALLY?

i guess people can have imaginations.

it's fine to believe in all this stuff, but theres a difference between believing and holding these beliefs in comparison to writing about starting a war and such.

Please tell me, was your friend on '___' maybe?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Synyster]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash
Seriously though, what gave your friend the right to start an intergalactic war?

Don't you need a passport or something to leave the planet?

Intergalactic? Hardly!

Duh! Everyone knows Niburu is in our solar system!

Or....
WAIT!

Is yew one of them gummint disinfo agents?

Just wait till the Heechee hear about this. They're not gonna like it!

Harte

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Next time tell him to do us all a favor and manifest an astral hydrogen bomb and take the whole planet out.

We actually considered that, as it would not be very hard to wipe out many of them in this way, since energies manifesting from Light and Love are immensely powerful in combat with these beings. But Archangel Michael told us to stay the hell away from there, he said the situation concerning Nibiru was already being taken care of, that's all we know.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synyster

i guess people can have imaginations.

it's fine to believe in all this stuff, but theres a difference between believing and holding these beliefs in comparison to writing about starting a war and such.

Please tell me, was your friend on '___' maybe?

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Synyster]

It was not a matter of belief, but of knowledge, as this event came from personal experience that produced physical evidence. I have been in various astral realms and spirit worlds myself, through astral projection, although mostly I try and stay near my body. I had to cease my projections, as there's a war going on in the spirit world, that nearly cost me my life.

Astral projection, and consciousness projection, are very real psychic abilities, and have been proven to be real many times. For example by experiments where a person was asked to describe the activities going on in a room 1000 miles away. When the person returns from his astral projection, or conscious projection, with a detailed and completely accurate report of the activities, witnessed by a team of scientists, I would call that evidence.

Also, your condescending tone does not testify of much knowledge or experience on your part. If you want to insult people, please go somewhere else.. these events were very intense and very real, for me and my friend. Imaginations or '___' trips do not create physically manifested wounds on the body, such as was the case after my friend got cut.. it took a while to heal.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

Originally posted by Mainer

since energies manifesting from Light and Love are immensely powerful in combat with these beings. [edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

guns are an energy of light and love, awesome

you get minus 20 stars and a burned flag

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In the astral, anything can be manifested mate, from swords to crossbows, from guns to beams of light, anything you want: provided your energy is strong enough and there are no physical disturbances in your body that hinder your creational abilities.

The only real limiting factor in the astral, or any spiritual realm, is your creativity. Whether you blast Light energy at someone in the form of a beam, or an arrow, or bullets from a rifle, does not matter: it is the same energy, just manifested in different shapes.
However, it is best to only use Light energy in defense or when healing someone. It is not smart to fly around the realms looking for trouble, this will create unnecessary consequences for yourself, darkness is not something to be trifled with unnecessary.

Though, trained Light Warriors (I am not one.) are given tasks sometimes, that require an offensive approach, but this is never done without good reason. Like I said, there is a war going on in the astral, between Light and Darkness, ending up in the wrong parts of the astral, nearly cost me my physical life several times.

Before you just diss everything that is said in this nature, you should put some time studying astral and spiritual realms. They are very real, the physical universe is just a tiny portion of Creation. Much evidence of this has already been created, science just doesn't have the technology yet to prove and investigate it scientifically.

But evidence is not the same as scientific proof, as you know. Evidence proves something to be true more efficiently than scientific proof, as scientific proof is limited to technology, whereas evidence is not. Both serve the same purpose though, and should be accepted. It is folly to see the evidence before you, and yet still ignore it because you can't scientifically explain it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join