It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Minds are powerful things and can do such things as spiritual projection and if practiced enough then who's to say they can't leave the planet.I know some parts of this story sounds like its from a sci-fi movie but that guy has obviously opened doors in his mind that can allow him to do that,,even though he should have left as soon as he saw the 'mummy' figure.

There always be people that arent quite as openminded as they think.I know my imagintion and thinking has took me alot of places and in someone elses mind to.(telepathy)

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There are no physical boundaries for the projected spirit, or projected consciousness, or a disincarnate soul.. apart from the borders of this galaxy. Even I have no problems leaping up and leaving Earth's athmosphere, and I am not particularly a powerful astral projector.

Me nor my friend tried to leave this galaxy yet, but I don't think it is possible for souls that still have to physically incarnate in order to balance karma and learn lessons of physical nature. I think the different galaxies are just too different in nature, for souls such as I described to traverse between.

But souls can specialize in intergalactic and interdimensional travel, once they reached a certain point in their development. The difficulty in this, is controlling the transformation of your soul energy, in order to be able to enter and exist in the other galaxy or dimension, without severe hinder.

I am not making this up, I have been studying these things for over fifteen years, and have amassed sufficient personal experience to at least know what I am talking about, and be accurate in what I say.

[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
PAWNED, OWNED AND GOODCHILDED.

If you would know anything about angel Michael, you wouldn't write these sort of stuffs. Leave the angels out of these fictions. I'm rarely asking anything, but now I'm asking you, please leave the angels out of your fiction. They don't have any connection to Nibiru, to the Galactic Hoax Federation of Delays and any other fictive things regarding to the booming Scientology, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek based 21st century hoax waves.

Do you know who is a good channeler? Who keeps the channeled info to himself, acting from the background and aiding from the background.

And again, please, leave the angels out of your so called channeling messages.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What an excellent story there.

I was gripped until the very end. Wow!! Amazing.

You'll definitely do well in the HSSC2 short story for Halloween competition.

What? You mean this is being purported as an actual event and not a lame ass short story for the Halloween contest?

That's it, I'm getting drunk. *shakes fist* see what you made me do now?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
*whistles the theme song from the x-files*
You my friend have one hell of an imagination.
You should put that kind of talent into something productive like making sci-fi movies and/or books, not trying to hoax your way to fame in ATS forums.
Serious advice for the OP though, if I were you I would wait until the smell from that giant steaming pile of goodchild has blown over before attempting to release any "channeled" info...

Sheridan...
"PAWNED, OWNED AND GOODCHILDED."
love that...
can't stop laughing...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Listen I loved your story. tell us another! Is your elder shaman friend going to make nice with the Nibiruns? Can't we all just get along

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
PAWNED, OWNED AND GOODCHILDED.

If you would know anything about angel Michael, you wouldn't write these sort of stuffs. Leave the angels out of these fictions. I'm rarely asking anything, but now I'm asking you, please leave the angels out of your fiction. They don't have any connection to Nibiru, to the Galactic Hoax Federation of Delays and any other fictive things regarding to the booming Scientology, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek based 21st century hoax waves.

Do you know who is a good channeler? Who keeps the channeled info to himself, acting from the background and aiding from the background.

And again, please, leave the angels out of your so called channeling messages.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Sheridan]

Obviously you and others haven't read half a sentence of what I posted. None of what I wrote has got anything to do with channeled messages. Please read what you reply to, and in the case you have, at least do an effort to understand what you read or else please refrain from replying, as replies like these are rather immature, I feel like I'm talking to an audience consisting of 5 year old brats.

If you cannot wrap your mind around these kinds of things, why even enter this kind of forum? Does it not say "Gray Area", in a website named "Above Top Secret", that should give a clue about the paranormal contents.

I don't know what you have been taught, but basic respect and open-mindedness is obviously not included. I've been approached by dozens of people in this forum, wanting to know more, but it looks like they're in the vast minority. I'll refrain from posting here in the future, as there is obviously no one else wanting to educate themselves.

p.s.

Not only do I know about Archangel Michael, I have met him on several occasions in the astral, during which he saved my life. I have studied these subjects for over fifteen years, I've traveled in the astral over a hundred times in the last year, and I've met my spirit guides multiple times, in and outside of my body. I am not a channeler or psychic of any kind, these abilities are inherited in every human, if only he developed them. Even a cat can leave its body and run around.

I could go on for a while, but that would be pointless.

[edit on (14/10/08) by Wehali]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Any time a story is excessively pre-ambled by the insistence that the following story is true is generally a very well thought out fiction.

This is one of those cases.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Okay okay, now I'm not saying your story isn't true. I wasn't there, I don't know the circumstances or all that and what have you.

I will say that it sounds a little out there, so I think in posting something like this you have to come in expecting to get torn apart. Because trust me, I haven't been around all THAT long but I've seen way to many people come in here with similar ideas and stories and what not and every time they just get ripped.

Keep heavy on these ideas of Love and Light and you'll get through just fine. Encourage questioning not berading, otherwise your story will amount to absolutely nothing, trust me on this.

Good luck with your training friend.

EDIT: Oh and bringing in the term "Goodchilded" is just way more awesome than I ever expected, I think that'll have to be thrown into practice.

[edit on 10/14/2008 by stonespiral]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Discernment and application of intuition to judge whether something is true or not, rather than dissing everything that you cannot immediately comprehend, is something that is severely lacking here too, I see. I am sorry to come over angry, and I do apologize, but I didn't expect this kind of immaturity, I am used to forums of a quite different standard, I will go back to them.

Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OOH POO he got mad and left because you guys are so immature
and I was having so much fun

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
generally im pretty open minded but in all truth even i have tgrouble swallowing that, but it was a kewl story

but theres one thing ive always wondered about nibiru perhaps you can answer this question, if this planet is doing the rounds through our solar system yet it isnt in a range we can see then technically does that not mean its recieving very little to no radiation from the sun?

so how do they maintain life on what by all rights should be a cold wasteland?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Seriously, twice you say that you dont channel this post has nothing to do with chanelling, you ve studied this for over 15 years. Look at the last paragraph in your opening. Firstly if you dont channel are you telling channellers how and why they should use their abilities, because by saying "As a channeller" to start your sentence/qoute implies that either you channel or are trying to tell someone how to do something you have no clue on. Also for someone to be studying this sort of spirituality for 15 years and responding the way you have, I feel that the 15 years in your story really depicts your age.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OP, it is hard to believe something when your asking people to believe your word alone, might i suggest having your friend take some pictures of the wound on his leg (which if i'm not mistaken was a physical wound in result of a spiritual attack, no?). Unless wounds made in the astral realm have a quicker healing rate and it's all better already.

I also have a question, who'd he steal the automated rifle from? I mean in order for it to have been "summoned" (is that the word?) by him it had to be summoned from an alternate place and if that is the case he stole it, assuming he didn't previously have a precautionary weapon supply of some sort since you made it sound like he is a beginner at this, which I've already assumed he really is a noob. I'm assuming so since he INTRUDED on another planet, if he knew what he was doing even to the slightest extent he would have second guessed it. Especially since Nibiru was far advanced even back on it's first encounter with Earth, why would it have been safe to go there after 500 years of progress.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by CapsFan8]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

actually im not getting those vibes, I think he's serious...I actually encounter extreme fear when I try to break the barrier into Astral Projection. My fear could quite possibly be because of these creatures.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

None of what I wrote has got anything to do with channeled messages.

psst...quick, OP... Look at the thread title!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Some of you people are far too quick to judge.

What with the supposedly enlightened people acting like spoilt little brats trolling around the interwebs, and the actual little kids posting total hoax threads, I wonder whether you believe people who have actual experiences are going to come to this site and share them with you.

Yes the original posters story sounds far fetched, but that on its own doesnt make it untrue, the small minded pettyness of people who are willing to jump on any thread and rip into it when it represents something not within their accepted mind frame is quite disturbing given the nature of this site.

Yes you should Deny Ignorance, but that includes your own. How many people here are experienced in Astral Projection, can any of you give detailed reasons behind your debunking based on various spiritual and mystical practises ? Or are you just going to go LOL HOAX NOOB STFU YOUR JUST TALKIN RUBBISH.

Sadly it seems that above top secret has fallen victim to its own success.

Now as for me whilst I could buy parts of the story, the inclusion of Archangel Miyakel in the story, especially in the context provided, does also to me debunk the whole thing. Miyakel is the right hand of creation, an Angel set up to oppose those who believe they are greater than the godhead, one of the leaders of the heavenly. To directly have contact with such an entity you would have to be an extremely powerful and pure spiritual person, now im not suggesting such people dont exsist, but its certainly not something I would expect a "trainee" of any mystic order to be able to conjur up, and send out waves of love ? We are talking about a being who could decimate the planet in holy flame, a warrior spirit, not some airy fairy nancy boy who hugs his enemies to death, this is the angel who led the heavinly host against the rebels.

As for Nibiru what it is physically and spiritually we dont know, I can well believe astral travellers end up their, it wouldnt surprise me if it was one of the "hell / dark " planes, did your friend end up there during a vision, that may well be true, indeed if it is a physical planet entering our galaxy at this time then the spiritual pull would be strong and it would be quite easy for inexperienced travellers to end up their through no fault of their own.

The rest of the story though does not sit well, personally I believe your friend may well have had some sort of experience but he has embellished upon it to try and impress you, if indeed this story is real at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Guys, check out these books online, actually if you are interested in learning more about this topic check out all the books by Allan Kardec, you can find his books online in English/French and Portuguese. It talks about thinks that seem reasonable enough and explain a lot more that your standard religion awnser "Thats how it is and we can't understand because we are too inferior" from other religions.

Book of Spiritis
Book of Mediums
Genesis
Heaven and Hell

Just an fyi if someone is interested enough to do some real research on this topic.
Here you can find the first book online www.spiritwritings.com...
I think they have other 2.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join