It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would imagine that an advanced civilization would have something far more advanced then a petty knife. And in that case, we have rifles here on Earth so if the "Niburians" try to attack we can blow their heads off.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Little investigation is needed to understand the mood of the Belligerents in this thread, indeed many are rightly citing the October incident and general new age manipulation as a reason to hold to scrutiny all farfetched sounding post and concepts brought up therein outside the accepted understanding in an increasingly very hostile closed manner. Though they would not be wrong in doing so, can i remind everyone reading this that a few years ago the idea of little green men was a stigma to our cause, that just because we don’t understand something does not mean it is wrong, little occult study is needed to see that the idea of remote viewing, astral projection, psychic attack etc is nothing new, what the poster brought to the table today is no new concept but however the intent was there to spread understanding, just not in an articulate manner accepted by many as a valid strong argument, sounding more like prose than a documented piece to be used in evidence. This is not his/her fault, those that know better should help the author express him or herself better rather than immediately attacking them for what they believe. There’s an old saying that those that seek shall find, most people are approaching things with closed minds, this does not help our war against disinformation, problems and i quote cannot be solved by the thinking that caused them, Einstein’s words strike hauntingly accurate in the case of fighting against ignorance. I implore each reader to make a stand from here on, to give people the chance, encourage thought to be written and ideas discussed in an educated and effective manner. If we cannot do this, we will push away people who do have genuine experiences that sound farfetched, as the author of above top secret wrote in the early nineties, there’s a lot of things outside the general experience of mankind we commonly except, the idea for instance that airplanes crash, although few have ever seen wreckage, yet many turn and ask for evidence of wreckage even though these intellectual races have better equipment and just like our own military forces get back the pilots and technology .
People please, give everyone a chance to express themselves, if they can’t do it in a manner you like for no fault of their own, then write it for them, argue the themes of every concept, debate them, but do not dismiss them without rational argument no matter how fanciful.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by warriorsofmew]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What a delusional c***.

After the whole BGC stuff, I've been put off ever believing anything coming from "channelers". If Aliens wanted to talk, why would they talk to nutcases in the middle of nowhere? Surely, the best way to prove alien existence would be to show your giant spaceship above a heavily-populated city? Anyone that believes this crap needs to have their head examined. And then have a prefrontal lobotomy, and be castrated, just to be on the safe side.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What makes you think the thoughts in your head are your own anyway, how do you know that you are not in contact already as a channel?. Aliens flying over in big ships our cities would only ever promote hostility and resistance, if you look at our general culture anyway friend you would realise they have influenced our culuture for thousands of years and if the only way to prove to you anything is if you see it you are not very intellectually stimulated, atoms exist then do they? best way for them to prove their existance i think is to fly over us. Research, have a read of alot of sources, and you wont have to look at things you read on here as your evidence but the experts who write ideas and concepts in complex scientific ways and analsysis. If you have nothing good to say, why speak?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
He says him and his friends arent channeling........and they cant......but what does the title of the post say? Man these guys are rolling on some good stuff! I bet Cheech and Chong are regulars at your "Astral Warrior" lessons

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
He says him and his friends arent channeling........and they cant......but what does the title of the post say? Man these guys are rolling on some good stuff! I bet Cheech and Chong are regulars at your "Astral Warrior" lessons

As i said, take his argument apart in an intellectual way, for example, whilst i don't disagree with the idea of physic attack and astral projection as well as manifestation in the ether, i would certainly challenge his methods as well as his notion of judgment from one expierence of exterteristal entities, I happen to know that the angelic forces would most certainly have protected them if they had invoked certain traditions, thought forms in the ether do most certainly have strong energies, collective thoughts of an entity that protects the heavenly virtues of the high creator would most certainly help protect in the phsyical as well as in the astral realm. However how did he know he was on this planet nirabu and not for instance the inner matrix realms of the earth that the antcients spoke of.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So how many hit dice do you have? Have you acquired any second-level healer spells? Seriously dude, this is not the place for your little charade and I am asking the mods to ban you. Peddle your poorly written troll attempts elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll have a baggie of whatever the OP is smoking.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by warriorsofmew

your reply tho enlightening has NOTHING to do with my post lol.......the point was he said it was channeled then he said they dont channel......

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Wow! Whens the book out?

But seriously..... Your Friend has clearly just watched the Mummy II and taken drugs.... Fallen into deep REM sleep and conjured this up with a bit of imagination.

End of.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
A while ago, a good friend of mine projected himself onto the planet Nibiru. Upon arrival..

Sorry I stopped reading from there.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by warriorsofmew
What makes you think the thoughts in your head are your own anyway, how do you know that you are not in contact already as a channel?. Aliens flying over in big ships our cities would only ever promote hostility and resistance, if you look at our general culture anyway friend you would realise they have influenced our culuture for thousands of years and if the only way to prove to you anything is if you see it you are not very intellectually stimulated, atoms exist then do they? best way for them to prove their existance i think is to fly over us. Research, have a read of alot of sources, and you wont have to look at things you read on here as your evidence but the experts who write ideas and concepts in complex scientific ways and analsysis. If you have nothing good to say, why speak?

Even if aliens flying over big cities promoted hostility, it'd take away the doubt over whether we're alone in the universe. And chances are that most would welcome them.

And about influencing human culture - I agree. I believe that aliens did interfere in human culture, and probably still are. I'm not talking about that - I'm talking about so-called "Channelers", who I believe now, are just a bunch of nutjobs.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well maybe I can defend the poor guy a little... The title "Warning: Nibiru and channeled information." could mean he was trying to say that the channeled information some BGC's get from Nibiru and tell us is bad, because there are bad aliens there instead of good ones and his friend blasted one of their heads off. - Something like that.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Mods- OP has stated that he will not return and keeping this thread open for mindless sarcasm seems pointless. Can we close the thread and have the OP message admin if he wishes to re-open the thread?

When a post is started to praise mods for the goodchild threads and how they do such a good job when a thread like this starts and is let loose to run free when it should of been either monitored better or closed, the OP is bombarded with sarcasm and states he will not return.

I am sorry to come over angry, and I do apologize, but I didn't expect this kind of immaturity, I am used to forums of a quite different standard, I will go back to them.

Goodbye

I love ATS and how it brings so many people and ideas together, but if left to the wolves and un-moderated it turns into threads consisting mainly of sarcasm and reduces the credability of this site. Sorry ATS, but you get a thumbs down from me lately.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You cannot feel pain in the astral, and you cannot manifest what you like in the astral, your thinking of the mental plane where you can manifest stuff

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Don't care if this is considered a one liner...

Jeeessuss Christ! I have to get away from this BS once and for all.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
[more
First off this isn't the first time I agree with OZZY

Not only does your story seem like completly BS, it's the wrong time.
Or mabye the right time. If your a parasite or predator. U seem like both.
Stop this nonsense and go help feed the homeless at a shelter.
No more nonsense from the peanut gallery into which they commit crimes on a phony space world. Top modell is more entertaining than this dribble.

I am very happy to say on another note, that all the stars visible in NY last night looked so great. Let's be happy in our live's, and not spread the hate and disinformation
Peace

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Jb0311NY]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Too many Video and Computer Games is my response to this post but, I must admit I was hopeful for a moment that Planet X/Nibiru is out there and coming on fast, as that at least would be sometime, verses this slow death with a bunch of dweebs and .....I don't wish to be censored, so I won't say what.

However, I do think this post is very appropriate on ATS and should be right at home amongst the...don't want to be censored, so I won't say what.

Between the pop-ads advertising for NWO Police Academies, the Malware, the Hall Monitors/Moderators and Closet Warriors living in their parent's garage that appear to live here, it is somewhat refreshing to at least here some foolishness from someone with a bit of imagination; particularly since Oct 14th turned out to be just another day with the natives.

ATS is known as a "Nat Trap" amongst those who have come and gone with a chuckle but, I did find this post amusing and that other post about the Sun very eye opening. Let's face it, the closest most will evder get to a God is the Sun and apparently there are many other there that do in fact think of the Sun as God...maybe that is what destroyed those Nibiru Invaders that visited his friend.

One other thing is encouraging about this post; the real enemies of America probably think there are a lot of people out there and thus may under estimate the rest of us...I know I haven't been much impressed and even at the UFO Conferences it appears the Trekkies are still out the prattling on and they of course are no treat to anyone except...hmm no one.

Again, this stuff is perfect for ATS and I am glad to see ATS didn't censor it; the kids have to have somewheres to play, after all.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Blimey!! ATS has done exceptionally well in gathering credibility over the years as an informative and free forum in a world of charlatans, romancers and downright liars. This thread is an example of how to chip away at the well earned ATS credibility. I would seriously ask the OP to consider his 'story' and accept it for what it is.....ficticious.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I love the story as well and will give you the benefit of the doubt. Tell me this...can anyone astral project? Does it take years of training? Can you make a step by step instruction on how one goes about this?

I'm staying away from Nibiru though

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join