It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nibiru and channeled information.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What a crock! This person first says that his/her friend travelled to Nibiru, and in the next post, says that neither of them knew anything about extraterrestrials at the time!

Give me a break, this crap is FLOODING these boards!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey everyone, just gotta say ive been browsing the threads here for a while, and ive seen some great threads over this time, but this is a cracking read.
It's up there with that guy who believed some sort of alien/fish monster man broke into his house at night and assaulted his wife and kid.
This has certainly cheered me up!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WOW, This got hardcore! Can't say I didn't warn him.

But wait now, let's make it interesting.

Let's pretend he WASN'T lying. That his story was 100% accurate and he had evidence to back it up.

How would we react if that were the case?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey sorry I did not read the whole thread, an i do not doubt your experiences or that of your friend. I just wanna ask how you astral project been trying for a while and have not been able to do it without falling asleep.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
All I want to know is how you can honestly say you are speaking the truth when it didn't even happen to you?

All you are relaying is the truth of what someone told you.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonespiral
WOW, This got hardcore! Can't say I didn't warn him.

But wait now, let's make it interesting.

Let's pretend he WASN'T lying. That his story was 100% accurate and he had evidence to back it up.

How would we react if that were the case?

There would still be some trolling, but it would be alot less one sided.
And there would be some interesting debate from both sides.

Currently in this thread the debate is on whether we should be treating this OP seriously.

You know why the debates focused on that?
Because the OPs story has no substance itself.
We're forced to move away from the actual story and discuss secondary matters.

If the story had any substance, we wouldn't be forced to do that.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by T0by]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

well.. you hit it right on the head.. its a story.. not a very good one.. but just a story... I would guess maybe early teens.. maybe even 12 ...needs a lot of work.. but very imaginitive..

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Put it this way: if someone were to train you up to project your astral form onto another planet I assume they would also teach you the consequences of any actions and I'm sure that killing another being has definitely got to get you at least suspended from training if not kicked out. I'm comparing it to martial arts. They don't just teach you how to use your body as a weapon, they also teach self restraint. If a martial artist in training does anything out of order they are usually punished. Yup, killing has got to be out of order.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This person wrote [[In Love and Light]]

Ok .. was nothing learned from October 14th? Anything? A sliver of insight that channeling is bogus .. maybe? How about the possibility that your friend had a dream .. a bit of undigested food maybe? Or that you are so despareate for change that you will believe any possibility of objective hope, no matter how outrageous it may be?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
my understanding of this case of phenomina is that the person whose mind wanders can see and hear things in the ether in their astral body that they try to associate to the physical but obviously can't. The truth is that these two dimensions or state of being have little substance to eachother other than conscious focus, or where the mind is at during the each experience. The OP could have by all means expiereced something like what he said he did, but however the astral world is not viewed through the mental body and cannot be given human logic applied to it, things can manifest that are outside the laws we apply to this world, the natives of australia knew all about this world, and there are beings who can assalt you, but these thought forms who live in the astral can be popular imagination as well as pshyic attack from individuals also in their astral focusing on damaging the individual. There is without a doubt no way that this individual was in anyway near another planet, because sub atomically there is no distinction between this realm and others in the astral sense of travel, there is life and laws that do not apply to anything we have experienced.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
the reason why u AND UR FRIEND R SO CLOSE HAS TO DO WITH WHICH ALIEN SPECIES U ORIGINATE FROM. i would say ur friend is pleidian and u were andromedian because u r a healer and andromedians r healers and dreamweavers, pleidians r from a sister planetto andromda close allies but r fighters and at war with the greys. which is why u r a healer and ur friend is a fighter. specifically because of this is why u were attacked and told to stay away, its because u r not originally from nibiru and were considered a tresspasser, i haveprojected to nibiru, encountered these bsame creatures u speak of and they left me alone because b4 being inprisioned on this rock i was annunaki, i knowhy im here,

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
ive also projected to other planets and encountered the tall grey who tried to attack me, when u project to other planets it isnt the same as astral projection, similar but different. its more like remote viewing of this dimension of reality only on other worlds, not remote viewing other dimensions. i kno these sort of things r possible, those werent astral creatures but the more primitive of the 2 superior races inhabiting nibiru, these creatures r literally savages but primitive in comparison to annunaki.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by myrddinzos
ive also projected to other planets and encountered the tall grey who tried to attack me, when u project to other planets it isnt the same as astral projection, similar but different. its more like remote viewing of this dimension of reality only on other worlds, not remote viewing other dimensions. i kno these sort of things r possible, those werent astral creatures but the more primitive of the 2 superior races inhabiting nibiru, these creatures r literally savages but primitive in comparison to annunaki.

Originally posted by myrddinzos
the reason why u AND UR FRIEND R SO CLOSE HAS TO DO WITH WHICH ALIEN SPECIES U ORIGINATE FROM. i would say ur friend is pleidian and u were andromedian because u r a healer and andromedians r healers and dreamweavers, pleidians r from a sister planetto andromda close allies but r fighters and at war with the greys. which is why u r a healer and ur friend is a fighter. specifically because of this is why u were attacked and told to stay away, its because u r not originally from nibiru and were considered a tresspasser, i haveprojected to nibiru, encountered these bsame creatures u speak of and they left me alone because b4 being inprisioned on this rock i was annunaki, i knowhy im here,

Well my friends, there are many methods of astral projection and remote viewing, could you elaborate at least and give some help to those that struggle to move into different conciousness with the methods available

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

i would say ur friend is pleidian and u were andromedian because u r a healer and andromedians r healers and dreamweavers, pleidians r from a sister planetto andromda close allies but r fighters and at war with the greys.

Oh for ffs!!!!!!!

******Congratulations, you've just won a ticket on Blossom Goodchilds invisible UFO, please hand your voucher in to David Icke at the Reptilian kiosk*********

Seriously though, why make stuff like this up?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
sum1 asked me to elaborate on methods of projecting onto other worlds, its ezier 4 sum ppl more so than others, it comes pretty easy to me because o my third eye so first i would sugggest getting that chakra wide open. its really quite simple to do actaually. first i recommemnd some form of banishing rite such as the gnostic pentagram in order 2 clear the mind and make urselfopen and receptive. i like the gnostic pentagram because u actually play the chakras like an instrument. now that the mind is open put urself in2 a short meditation or trance if ur good with trances i reccomend trances but its not a big deal if u cant do trances. now visualize urself sitting in the room and alow ur projection to rise up out of ur body, look around at urself and the room ur in. its also better to do if u kno what the planet u wish to go to looks like or else u may end someplace ud rather not be, make sure u kno ur environment b4 doing this. now that u r no longer present in ur physical form, begin to fly up into the sky and away from the earth past the stars until u see the planet u wish to visit and go there. i reccomend to watch out 4 the greys, they r not friendly, and ive never actually found their home planet however i seem to run in2 them everywhere. take precautions because i find that most not all alien species can see us in projective form due to higher levels of brain activity,most of these species dont limit themselves consciously like a majority of earthlings do, plus alot of them have much more complex dna structures which is why they can see us, their pineal glands r larger less protected and produce more dmt than us making their third eye alot stronger than a humans. also the attack on buddys house was this species projecting its consciousness here on earth, they were not cloaked, also the angels r annunaki, michealis annunaki and thats also why he told u to stay away, we r prisioners on this rock which could also explain y many species react the way they do when we project away from earth. im originally from nibiru and although those pygmys left me alone when i was there other annunaki became upset with me and told me to leave or else. due to the fact that i havent finished my sentance just yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
to the guy who said channeling was bogus , it isnt, sum ppl r channelers, and channeling is very dangerousz, my mother isa channelerand one time after channeling a spirit she became posessed because after she pushed out a spirit she was so weak from pushing it out, that she was vulnerable and a demon took full advantage of, it took me 4 days to get that spirit out of her. this is why even tho i have the ability to channel i refuse to do so.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I would dearly love to see some hard and fast evidence that supported the art of 'Channeling'. As far as I can see it's a load of mumbo jumbo that manifests itself in the minds of people who can barely string sentences together using their primary language, that's not necessarily a pop at some people on these boards but in the whole 'Alternative' world.

Every big name involved in any unsubstantiated field is, (until proof is given) very difficult to take seriously, let alone believe. This is why I have such an issue with religion.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkfish

FIRST MY MOTHER IS NOT ONE OF THESE WHACKJOBS WHO CAnt string a sentance together, my whole familyis far above average intelligence, also all these big names u speak of r in it 4 money and probably faking, anyone whos famous for things like that is breaking one of the cardinal rules of witchcraft, it is karmically wrong to charge a fee for any magickal act. also the government and churches have been killing anyone who showed these kind of powers for centuries, so any channeler with half a brain would be retarded to expose themselves to science for testing to prove its existance, some priest would immediately say that it has something to do with the devil and soon after the person would die. if not the church than the government would be all over it. HAVE U EVER EVEN BEEN NEXT TO A CHANNELER WHO WASNT DOING IT FOR MONEY, IT TOOK 5 FULL GROWN MEN TO TIE MY MOTHER DOWN, SHE HAS NEVER HAD TELEKINESIS ABILITY UNTIL THAT TIME WHEN SHE WAS POSSESSED. SHE TRIED TO KILL ALL OF US AND HERSELF, SHE WAS SPEAKING INTOUNGUES AND THRASHING HER VOCAL CORDS, SHE TRASHED EVERYTHING IN HER HOUSE WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING ANY OF IT, ALL OF THESE THINGS COULD NOT BE DONE BY SUM1 WHOS FAKING IT. EVER SINCE SHE HASNT BEEN THE SAME, ITS LIKE WHEN WE CAST IT OUT IT TOOK A IG PART OF HER WITH IT, THOSE WERE THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE, I AM VERY OFFENDED AT THE WAY U DECIDED TO DISAGREE, ITS O TO DISAGREE BUT U DIDNT HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK ABOUT IT, LAY OFF THE INSULTS. ALSO HAVE U SEEN 1408, I BET UR JUST LIKE THE WRITER IN THE STORY. IT WOULD TAKE SOMETHING EXTREME FOR U TO BELIEVE ANYTHING, IM AN OPEN MINDED SKEPTIC, I STUDY ALL RELIGIONS BUT AM NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL, I FIND THERE IS BITS OF TRUTH AND BS IN ALL OF EM, U GOTTA SORT THRU THE BS. U R JUST A SKEPTIC I BET WITHOUT THE OPEN MIND. ASK URSELF HOW CAN SEEING BE BELIEVING IF ALL U SEE IS WHAT U BELIEVE.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Because I wanted to make sure I speak the truth about this, I just spoke to a very old (literally, he's 71 years old) friend of mine, who's been acting as my mentor for over a year now, he's one of the most powerful Light Warriors in the physical on this planet, the friend I talked about, is much younger, and is a Light Warrior in training. I am not a Light Warrior myself, I am to become a Healer, I am in training just like my young friend.

You know, with all the New Age cult movements going on, sometimes I can't figure out if were talking about reality or a role playing game.

Seriously - "Light Warriors"? "Healers"? What next, is someone going to be a Paladin?

At some point we have to draw the line between having an open mind and believing in the absurd.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Originally posted by Wehali
Because I wanted to make sure I speak the truth about this, I just spoke to a very old (literally, he's 71 years old) friend of mine, who's been acting as my mentor for over a year now, he's one of the most powerful Light Warriors in the physical on this planet, the friend I talked about, is much younger, and is a Light Warrior in training. I am not a Light Warrior myself, I am to become a Healer, I am in training just like my young friend.

You know, with all the New Age cult movements going on, sometimes I can't figure out if were talking about reality or a role playing game.

Seriously - "Light Warriors"? "Healers"? What next, is someone going to be a Paladin?

At some point we have to draw the line between having an open mind and believing in the absurd.

I agree, I'm really starting to hate alot of newage movements. None of them seem to get it right. In regards to spirituality, learning, and having an open mind...
I think the best teacher you can have is everyday life, critical thinking, and experiencing those around you.

Newage movements are often way too similar to religions.
Same game, different players and theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join