It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Then the bigger problems start how do you reach this goal without killing anyone and how can you replace the leaders and insure the new ones will be any better?

Logic tell them that we must change within ourselves one positive step at a time no quick fix for a long lasting peace.

Yes!!! Exactly the problem.

She goes on to explain it works a lot like this, when ever you are in a position where negative waves are around you like watching to news, having a argument, hearing gangstr rap on the radio ect....

Yes!!! We are what we feed our minds.

Turn it of or walk away and when ever you are in a positive situation like helping out a homeless person with a few coins or feeding a stray animal or just helping a fellow human regardless of how small this act of kindness is helps build the positive field around you and within 1 short week you will fell your whole inner being starting to improve and feel much better within yourself.

Yes! It's how we feed our spirits -- good thoughts, good actions, living for the sake of others. So simple.

This will release a positive energy and once enough people start releasing this field nothing on Earth can change these affects.

Yes! Once the momentum is started in the right direction, it multiplies and gets easier to do -- exponentially!!

But remember that I have always said that our friend are here as guides and nothing more.

Yes! Free will. We have our own portion of responsibility. It's part of the process of becoming creative, productive beings of love.

I appreciate your sharing your talks with your alien friend. I look forward to reading your daily posts. They generally confirm things for me and help me see the value of the path I am already on. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

From all evidence and those that are spreading the word about the upcoming disasters there are "Safe Places" the American Indians state they have a list.other groups state they know where these "Safe Places" are..I also believe some are guided to these areas and as problems arise others will relocate to these areas start new lives..Red Elk a Medicine man stated that if your faith and belief is strong enough you will not be touched..Red Elk was shown these visions also; and many died but, many survived and prayed for the loss, and the lost ones..Since there are many here knowing it will come about, possibly we will be the survivors to carry on..Apparently we aren't going to be resued by the ET's..Red Elk saw people giving up their children for them to live. and the parents chose to die..

Again, someone has to care for the children for a new age, and for "Them" to live..that what we should think of..

There is a lot to learn..to teach..to share..to do on earth

I also heard about the 8th flame, lighting the fire within..per the American Indians their vision

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For all the proof-shouters; read the text that you will see on top of every topic in this subforum.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

If you cannot handle this kind of discussion it is going to be a pretty frustrating subforum i think. When it is in another forum you can demand proof, here it is another matter and the OP does not have to oblige you in providing pictures or whatever else then his word.

And yes, there is no proof given so the credibility does not have a triple A rating. But you are fighting a loosing battle in this case. Disregard the topic based on your own perspective as reality should be and ignore it is the healtiest thing you can do.

/rant

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Promises of the bright and better future, bridges in the Heavens and Paradise lost and regained once again mean nothing if there's no one to see them. We need things now because we live right now, not 10, 20, 50 years from now.

Otherwise promises become broken promises...and we have already been warned about those.

Hello... you called me in so, if you care to continue, I have a little challenge for you, that I extend to anybody reading:

Pretend I am an "Alien". Tell me what is so important...
Tell me what needs to get done that Humanity cannot do by ITSELF...

See, the truth is that, if considered carefully, besides from the "small" yet very significant help that Humanity is receiving, there is little else that can be done that ISN'T ALREADY AT WORK.

Say Aliens come, spaceships everywhere, take us to cool places, show us cool stuff and build some more...
What then? What could they tell us that we don't already know, but STILL DON'T WANT TO DO OR PUT INTO PRACTICE?

Not very much... Humans are no where near in danger of having learned the lessons available, let alone new ones...

What does responsibility mean? Self reliance?
Common sense?
Do you really think that a mass of Alien friends would not be interpreted as saving us from our own laziness?
Could it be interpreted otherwise?

The only case where help COULD be needed would be in the case that we cannot avoid the 2012 dilemma, external solar body, or any such type event...

Otherwise, there is help at hand all over this world, in many types and forms... and yet what most people want, still, is to be entertained ad told everything is alright.

There are many, so many doing so much for all people, individually and collectively, and in most cases this is not consciously acknowledged, let alone graciously...

There is no way to justify for others, anyone, to come here and do for us what we can and MUST do for ourselves...

Then and only then, when we have exhausted our close to unlimited possibilities, then we MIGHT begin to have a case...

But since I asked, please make one for me:

Convince me that the modus operandi chosen so far is not cutting it...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

You broke it down wonderfully. We keep forgetting that the way is right under our nose, and we keep ignoring it, or not finding the time, or coming up with excuses. Its not difficult to raise our frequency and shine our lights. But it can change the world!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Smokingman,

I will kindly ask you again, whether your contact is fantasy or not I will not judge--I am interested in hearing your story about the Dragons?

I have my own experiences and have some insight about the representation of Dragons in cultures and am interested to hear what you have to say about them.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread just gets on my nerves....
. Why would aliens choose us out of the possible amouint of planets out there and have decided that we as intelligent beings need to be treated like infants. I am pretty sure that if there creatures out, I am sure that they were allowed to grow and to make thier own mistakes. You people just do not get it. There is no one out there that is going tocome along and save us, it is up to ourselves to do this. Preaching about some creatures coming to save us just gives us an excuse to f up more because in the end we know someone will bail us out. I think that your beliefs are what got us in this situation in the first place....the thought we don't have to be responsible for our actions cause in the end someone will save us. Smokingman has some great philophosies and they would be taken seriously if he did not include them in his alien fantasy. He should of just tried to preached them and said to the world...This is what I (not aliens) believe would be better for the world.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Matrix1111

You broke it down wonderfully. We keep forgetting that the way is right under our nose, and we keep ignoring it, or not finding the time, or coming up with excuses. Its not difficult to raise our frequency and shine our lights. But it can change the world!

Thanks.

Yes, it is very subtle. That's why we keep forgetting it. All it takes is allowing ourselves to be bombarded with self-doubt or by negativity. It flows through the air like a resonance. It's like a tuning fork. It's vibration stimulates "likeminded" resonance to resonate. Negativity self-perpetuates negativity. The trick is to break out of this vicious cycle.

I believe in the 100th monkey theory. What we achieve in a positive way influences the world in a positive way. Unfortunately the other side of the coin is the negativity we entertain generates negativity in others.

I've come across the concept morphogenetics recently. (Or should I say I drew the information to me because of my resonance?) It backs up the 100th monkey theory. I offer a quote from a science article on it:

Like-to-like morphic resonance across distance: the legendary rat experiment. At Harvard in 1920 Professor William McDougall tested rat intelligence. He put some twenty generations through the same water maze. To his befuddlement, generation twenty got through much faster than generation one--ten times faster in fact. We know, and McDougall knew, that acquired learning cannot pass genetically. His results were treated with skepticism. To debunk McDougall, F. A. E. Crew at Edinburgh duplicated the experiment. Crew got a numbing result: his first generation went through the maze as fast as McDougall's twentieth--some even found their way immediately. Anomalies of this sort--inexplicable until now--have often occurred in animal behavior science. Sheldrake would propose that, by morphic resonance, knowledge could make a transatlantic passage. The M-field for water-maze travel had become available to all like rats everywhere...

That famous hundredth monkey. The monkey tribe on an island off Japan was enticed out for scientific observation with sweet potatoes. By chance, one began to dip his potato in sea water: this gourmet preparation apparently gave it a more appetizing bouquet. Soon another had copied the first--then another. But, at some certain point, potato dipping became a simian fad. All monkeys started to dunk. All island monkeys and--it was later found--monkeys on the mainland as well. Presumption: any new idea (new M-field) has a critical threshold for resonance. Beyond that (here arbitrarily designated as the hundredth) it will turn irresistible. Hundredth monkey. Or rat. Or man.

Source: findarticles.com...

The entire arctile is worth reading. It shows how in our own little way (microcosm) we can influence the macrocosm. (And those who don't resonant on the same frequency will fail to see what we see.)

Don't miss part two of the article:
findarticles.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi citizenc,

I don't want to go into a long debate here, I have seen the one between you and beamish in this thread and even though it was interesting to read, I felt it was taking the thread away from smokingman2006.

Also, I do not want to presume I know or understand all the agendas in play here, and there must be many, they are just not all (or any) disclosed to us. Even if someone is benevolent, that could still be considered an agenda.

In short, there are many things that could be done with subtle help from "friends." We need to topple this house of cards that our "Overlords" are hiding in. They are only as strong as we give them power over us.

By becoming independent of them and freeing ourselves from certain needs would be a good start. Energy independence, water, health, food, these are the essential subjects. You talk about going into Space, and I say we have 5,000 children in Africa dying every day from hunger and famine who should be taken care of first, or farmers in India who need water for irrigation so they can feed their nation.

It will not take long to bring the World to the same, modest, level if there really is a push for it. But TPTB do not want that to happen so we need to remove them from the equation altogether, peacefully, by making them obsolete.

We need to take care of everyone's basic needs first, allow them self-actualization so that they can be finally freed and allowed to think about other things but survival, which constantly preoccupies their daily lives (until death for most of this planet).

Anyway, I do not want to repeat things that I'm sure you and everyone else already knows and probably agree about. This "help" I'm talking about from our "friends" does not mean them doing anything but dispensing knowledge they already possess.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
[edit on 21-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Hello citizenc

For the regularly due clarifications, I will respond here to your post, specifically where you comment on the "religious" character of the Smokingman thread…

Let’s not forget that this thread started off with a very real, very physical threat of planetary damage and an almost total extinction of the human race. This is all to happen under the destructive influence of a passing “mass” that has entered our solar system (Nibiru), that it will affect us directly in 2012.

My allusions to the intricacies of smokingman2006’s new, deeper message being akin to a religion, I believe, is totally appropriate. As I have already stated, his message now includes strong, emotive elements of:
Salvation from evil
freedom from oppression and slavery
suggestions as to how to live your life
confirmation as to what happens after death
the threat of earthly demise if we do not change
hints as to a paradise-like world some may be “raptured” to
the appearance of angelic, highly advanced, almost supernatural beings
messages of love delivered by their chosen avatars
indications as to these advanced beings’ amazing cosmic abilities
their long involvement in our history
the suggestion to ignore unbelievers
and the list goes on…

So, with respect, how is the subject of this thread, albeit accidently, not religious in its context? It is irrelevant as to where the message originated (all original religions may well have been instigated by outside influences), but highly appropriate to point out that it is its spiritual aspects that attracts most readers. It just took someone to nudge him towards the realization that there are certain evangelical aspects to the subject matter that will appeal to an even larger audience for him to go off on this tangent. And as you say so yourself:

I have to relieve Smokingman immediately of this burden, since IT WAS I who introduced the possible deeper connotations of his experience, if it is true (as I always state).

And:

In fact, and this I say without in any way detracting from Smokingman and his ability to lead his own life, it was entirely MY initiative to help him digest his experience in a positive light, to see between the lines and the potentials of other FACETS of what could be going on…

Even though you seem to be still on the fence as to his authenticity, I assume it crosses your mind occasionally as to what would have happened to this thread if you hadn’t stumbled across it? Of course you do:

I am not completely sure this would have happened, but I did not want to take the risk.

I have a pretty good idea what would have happened. We wouldn’t be on page twenty seven, for a start.

Also, I felt compelled to help someone who seemed to have a difficult time dealing and coping with a very extreme situation that I can very well understand.

His message may well be closely related to your experiences, and it is gracious (not meddling) that you’ve chosen to assist someone who says they are going through the self-same experience you have encountered. I hope that if it ever happened to me (and again, to those who think everyone who disagrees with this thread is a skeptic, I do believe contact may well have happened), then I would come across such an able guide. But again, I’m sure it’s occurred that you may well be reading from the same page, but for completely polar reasons?
Has your experience delivered as varied a choice of topics as his? Consider the last teaser he gave us regarding “glass” skulls:

I have been told that soon a new great discovery will be made on earth that will forever rewrite our history.........
the moment of the glass skulls is almost upon us.

So far, we’ve had no follow up to this conundrum. I still wonder what he’ll try and produce with regard to the crystal skull mystery that isn’t already out there on the internet. There are an awful lot of pages, an incredible amount of information and has been exhaustively researched.
Again, this ties in with my theory that he is relatively new to the world of conspiracy and unexplained phenomena, and has thrown himself into these boards with ill-prepared and wild tales based on his new-found hobby. We seem to be getting an attempt at a unified theory of strangeness. For me, it’s not working.

And of course, in the same 17th October post:

Tomorrow I will relate the tale of the four great dragons that came to earth 4000 years ago and change much of what was our intended path.......

And…still nothing. Have you any info on these dragons? How do they fit into your experiences, if at all? You may well believe that:

…Smokingman himself is still making ATTEMPTS at delivering and dealing with his own experiences.

Where I, and others, with these continuing additions to the surfeit of material in this thread, simply see it as someone slowly hoisting themselves by their own petard.

(Continued...)

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
(...Continued)

As to your reply for a request for some kind of proof of his experience; with all fairness, and bearing in mind as he is openly stating in a public forum that he has not only met, but conversed with extraterrestrials, then what is wrong with asking for proof of this?
He tells us that the “Pleiadians” find our materialism uncomfortable, something that many already agree with as a flaw in our culture, but what better way to grasp the collective psyche of a planet then by a simple, for them, display of their own material commodities.
He writes of “five” ships that they travelled here in. Simply make one appear. Tell us where and when. Shout about it from the rooftops. Then, when it does materialize, can you imagine how many more people will listen to him, as opposed to the few, in comparison, who do here on ATS?
Most of the world, by my reasoning.

Proof of contact with ET is something that underlies the thoughts and considerations of almost the entire western world’s outlook on life; everyone seems to have an opinion on it, good or bad or indifferent, and its iconic imagery is everywhere to be seen. It also has strong, cultural influences across the globe. I have already asked smokingman2006 several times if he has posted his “experience” on any other forum, especially any French ones, so we can read of them without the hindrance of him having to translate, therefore without any possible dilution of the message. It is a perfectly reasonable question. A reply would not detract from him delivering his “message” here. Yet, he consistently ignores this question.
Why?
Well, in my opinion, it is because he’s quite happy to type down his new findings to a captive audience on one web site. Mystiq has previously suggested, very kindly, that he approach various UFO organizations who may well be able to assist with the dissemination of his message to a wider audience.
So far we read of no reply.
And considering ATS was used as a platform to not only launch his claims, but also recommended their elevation to a broader platform, the readership of ATS should be informed immediately of any development in this respect.

It is still my opinion that smokingman2006 has not:

…responded as he has best seen fit and been able to react to the general air of positivity that can, or rather, MUST be drawn when in contact with such possible contacts and information.

Has the “experience” sapped him of all consideration of his fellow man? Argument and disagreement was surely expected when he hit send on his first post. There is no balance in his reaction to any who doubt him. There is simply the reaction of someone who is unwilling, or unable, to take criticism. Not my idea of the chosen mouth-piece of an advanced alien species.

You state that there will be:

…under subject to rightful and deep scrutiny, there will be holes, incongruities and other faults to be found. It is only natural.

Natural if you only came on ATS to pretend to be something you’re not. Not natural, or indeed acceptable, if you have been chosen by whatever means to be the representative of an alien race. He is, by dint of transferred authority to spread this communication, an adopted emissary for the Pleiadians.
So why should he get the story they’ve relayed to him wrong?
Why would “they” accept him relaying their “message” replete with holes and incongruities?
How does that help the message?

I agree that you have managed to refine your approach to what you state is the same experience as the OP. But are you acting as an Aaron to a not only stuttering, but deceptive Moses? I would hate to see any genuine work and dedication to what may well be a real, and ultimately justifiable series of experiences sullied by comparison and association to someone who seeks solace, attention, validation, call it what you will, through an internet persona. After all, it does not matter that we are all private on ATS.

Some digi-egos still need to be massaged.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
A disturbing new phenomenon is appearing on our planet according to Orzeml , beings from another dimension are managing to break through our dimension and in some very rare cases take over human being of very high negative fields.

This is the reason for some of the most senseless crimes we are hearing about today, Orzeml explains that this is happening only on a very small scale and this activity is illegal on the Alien home planet but it has not stopped a few participating in this macabre game.

These are not Demons but just adolescent aliens playing a very sick game which is a breach of cosmic law.

Only human of low self esteem or radiating a very negative field can be taken over by these beings
Orzeml claims that to these beings this is just an amusing game.
But work is at hand to stop this from happening by our friends

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

It's about time you take some pictures. Your going too deep now. Obviously to most people you appear to be lying, you keep digging the hole deeper by adding random stories. I'm sorry.

If you are lying, STOP messing with peoples minds, stop being part of the negative side to our human race, your not part of any solution, you're part of the problem.

What are you doing this for? Stop being a low life person with your tricks and stories, man up Admit your lying, and finish this stupid thread. You are not helping anyone. Start earning our respect, be a real man by telling the real truth

I'm sorry, no offence, if you are lying, I'm just trying to get you to wake up, and look at what your doing.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

This guy will never man up. He has his believers and that is why he is stringing them along. As long as there are gullible people there will be people like him.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I am assuming I am one of the targets of your post?

And yes, I've read the disclaimer, but suggest you do the same, and this time understand it. Firstly (my emphasis):

The Gray Area is a discussion forum...

I know this. Please read:

discussion...an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate...The act of discussing or exchanging reasons; examination by argument; debate; disputation; agitation.

The liberty of discussion is the great safeguard of all other liberties. --Macaulay.

dictionary.reference.com...

And secondly:

The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

So where exactly am I breaking the rules?

I can handle this thread, and all it constitutes, very well, thank you. I do not find it frustrating; I find it stimulating. To ask for substance where there is none can be deemed an attempt at provoking the OP into discussion.
Indeed, smokingman2006 is closer to flouting the spirit of the forum than I. I have attempted to coerce any kind of exchange, so far without result.

And yes, there is no proof given so the credibility does not have a triple A rating.

Very true.

But you are fighting a loosing battle in this case.

Who says I'm losing? You? Prove me wrong in my assumptions. You cannot, unless you've got proof. And you cannot prove me wrong anymore than I can disprove the OP in his claims.

But at least I'm trying, and the battle is far from over.

Disregard the topic based on your own perspective as reality should be and ignore it is the healtiest thing you can do.

My perspective on reality? If you'd bothered to actually read the entire thread, then you'd know where I stand with regard to the subject matter. And it's obviously not where you think it is.

And please do not tell me to ignore the thread. You have no right to tell me how to think or behave. Read the above quotation from Macaulay.

Are you advocating we all stop thinking and just accept? That is a rhetorical question, by the way and therefore does not require an answer.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Harman

I am assuming I am one of the targets of your post?

Nope, i thought about excluding you from the rant because as far as i can see you are discussing his points and not really demanding evidence in the form of pictures and the like.

So, don't assume to much

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A quick reminder - this is a discussion forum. Questioning is certainly not only welcomed, it's encouraged. There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions and entering into a dialogue.

Asking the same question over and over after it's been answered or obviously ignored could be construed as being trollish. And certainly making comments like "you're wrong", "prove it", "you're all insane" etc etc etc are not only pointless but a violation of the T&C.

I think Beamish has done an exemplary job of participating in this thread in a manner compliant with the forum rules, proving it is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

Please continue the discussion on topic and refrain from the disparaging comments.

This is meant to be a general notice and not directed to anyone specifically, but if you think it applies to you, it probably does.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I guess what people would truly like to know is the full extent of the meddling these 6 races have done and how it translates into the current pyramid and cast system of power abuse, and complete poverty for billions, we endure.

Yes, I would. Does anyone have any information?

Mystiq, you say there are six races of aliens. Could you elaborate? I'm unaware that there are only six races of alien interfering in our development. I think it would be helpful to know which aliens. It would perhaps also help put what Smokingman is saying into context. Any good links?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
A disturbing new phenomenon is appearing on our planet according to Orzeml , beings from another dimension are managing to break through our dimension and in some very rare cases take over human being of very high negative fields.

This is the reason for some of the most senseless crimes we are hearing about today, Orzeml explains that this is happening only on a very small scale and this activity is illegal on the Alien home planet but it has not stopped a few participating in this macabre game.

These are not Demons but just adolescent aliens playing a very sick game which is a breach of cosmic law.

Only human of low self esteem or radiating a very negative field can be taken over by these beings
Orzeml claims that to these beings this is just an amusing game.
But work is at hand to stop this from happening by our friends

smokingman2006,

Is this some regurgitated information because some people on this planet had suspected it for a while now. It does not have to be senseless crimes, just look at our politicians who are totally detached from the needs of the citizens, their pains, worries or troubles. These people live in their own world and from time to time things they do leak into our World, horrible things like slavery and mind control, child molestation, sexual escapades and drug abuse, assassinations, all kinds of dark magic and ritualistic ceremonies, etc.

Bottom line is, we don't need Orzeml to tell us about it, and he's most likely watering the issue down. Luckily there are people who lived through those above mentioned atrocities against humanity, and are telling their story to anyone willing to listen.

Maybe you could do me a small favour please?

Next time you see Orzeml ask him where are all the children that go missing in USA alone every year. We are talking about thousands upon thousands of human lives and I'd be interested to hear their perspective on this matter...

Thanks.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by amigo]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join