It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 114
<< 111  112  113   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Beamish whatever happened to me back then it did provide me with advance knowledge about wars & disasters on an epic scale and watching the new lately I get a constant feeling of deja vu and goosebumps.

Hi smokingman2006, welcome back.

I note with interest your use of the word “whatever” in your post with relation to what your “experiences” actually were.

Does this mean that you are now open to the possibility that your “alien visitations” were, as I have later postulated, a creation of your imagination; that they were a subconscious construction based on all of the information you were reading at the time?

And if that isn’t a possibility (and we can legitimately allow it as one now that you have openly stated that you are unsure what – if anything – happened to you), can you explain why it isn’t a fair argument?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish old friend lets just say with people planting doubt over my encounter & having suffered real health issue after this time add along the passing of time and yes i too start to doubt
Peace & health
SM

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Beamish old friend lets just say with people planting doubt over my encounter & having suffered real health issue after this time add along the passing of time and yes i too start to doubt

With that said, how do you feel about your “predictions” and current world events?

Can you believe there is a correlation, and if you think there is, how do you think it happened?

Don’t forget; I’m not adverse to the Human mind being able to do incredible things, or incredible things happening to Humans.

Peace & health

Same to you buddy.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

current world event are troubling to say the least & again we dance to the pipers tune of humanitarian relief for another oil rich land grab.

like I said very early in this thread this is all smoke & mirrors to keep us fixated& distracted.

Something is very wrong at this place in time.

peace& hope
SM

top topics

<< 111  112  113   >>

join