It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I admit I was confused at your question about the 6 raises. I went back and checked. Its some kind of typo, sorry. And the edit functions gone.

While there are probably many races, the two main groups to me would be greys and nordics, (maybe with the ancient artwork reptilian too!) I think the scriptures and the book of enoch depict differing ideas concerning dna work and plans for the human race. The ones who wanted to push the reset button and depopulate the planet and clip our dna won at that time. I don't think those were the nordics!

So I think we have been overly meddled with and its not fair to let us flounder in our lack of knowledge of how things really are. Most people live in a completely different world in their minds, not realizing the extent of the lies. The most basic form of aid that could come is truth, for the masses. But just waiting around for that isn't going to help. We also need to do what we can in our communities to show we care for others, not just ourselves and our own. By the way, they are very telepathic. Our first sighting here in our new hometown on April 12th happened after I was having a political rant in my head. I rooted to the spot, and the words "WE represent the human race!" with emphasis rang in my head in direct response to a thought. I went outside, confused and worried that I was finally losing it, with a smoke and watched this craft enveloped in a large red light come in a straight line to above the treetops in the back where it stayed for 5 minutes, hovering and ocillating back and forth. All my children came out and saw it and ran amok. Due to my past experiences for the first time I was worried about them and their being abducted and tried to get them in. But I also realized that the accounts I'd read of ets mapping every single detail of our lands, down to the exact number of each species of fish, and every single thought we have, past, present, and even estimates of future, were true.

Armed with this knowledge, I spent quite a bit of time out under the stars (where we had many other sightings) telling them all kinds of things in my head about what life was like here and how much help we needed. And that most people can't see. I claimed international law on them. That our dna made us their children, and that therefore there advanced laws protected us as well. And that I claimed access to their laws, and namely the first, being all of our right to know the truth, and to be in full understanding of the laws as they pertained to us. Of course this would mean world wide disclosure!! No doubt. But its our legal right, as their children.

As I said, they're telepathic. Their technology maps our thoughts even. Anyone can go outside in the evening and ask for what they want. I highly recommend it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Aliens from another dimension taking over weak minded human beings.

That actually does sound beleivable, really.

I wonder if these "other dimensional" beings are the evil spirits that have been haunting, possessing, and whispering in our ear to do bad things?

I do not beleive humans are inherently evil. I like this particular post because there are a mix of skeptics, beleivers, neutrals, question masters, and the ones way the heck outta there - in a good way.

I fall in between the beleivers and neutral.

Riggs, on the other hand, Ill put out my opinion, and in no means am I trying to offend you. Riggs, it is funny to have you on this board. I do beleive youfall in the way heck outta there + common sense.

It is indeed interesting to hear what you have to say, especially when in simple terms you "burn" smokingman for his beliefs, and I find it funny all the time. I also beleive when Riggs says smokingmann is making this all up, because that gets me thinking, he might actually be making it up and it is only his beliefs and he is delusional.

But in the end, Im leaning towards smokingmanns belief, but then getting pulled away from Riggs "burning", lol.

I hope I dont have to put a dollar in the donation tray.

Its good to have people with different viewpoints. Riggs I think is the balancing act in this thread, congratulations.

Smokingmann, as Riggs would say, where is the DRAGONS STORY that your referring to. Is it taking so long because your making it up?

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smoking Man
I check ATS every day just to see if you have more information to share with us believers. I know everything you are saying is true because I have been told these things and more by my great master teacher that I have been a pupil of for over 20 years. Although, we cannot wake up the masses, there are quite a few of us who have developed the intuition to know.

Developing Mind is of utmost importance at this late stage. Developing a mind beyond the limited personality is difficult, but doable if one truly has the passion. I am not looking to be "saved" by e.t.s, but to save myself from myself. It is a lone journey, but each one of us needs to take if we are to survive what is coming.....looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Sincerely,

Tmtrvlr

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TmTrvlr

now what are YOU talking about. Who is this great master? Why do they all not just come forward with what they have to say instead of picking people that are insignificant when it comes to the world. I mean why have they not chosen someone that the world will listen to and not just regular old joes. Whatever guys...Why do you refuse to seek medical help. They will prescribe medication to take these delusions away...and then you can live a normal life. Why is it so hard to supply the people who believe you some evidence...a picture...some DNA..why?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbapug1985

Smokingmann, as Riggs would say, where is the DRAGONS STORY that your referring to. Is it taking so long because your making it up?

I have been patiently waiting for the Dragon story but have a feeling it will never see the light of day.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Smokingman, Im starting to lean towards Riggs way (not beleiving a word you say while joking about it).

Where is the dragons story, until you tell it, im on RIGGS SIDE?

You have been preparing for the past 3 days at least to tell the dragon story. Hopefully you can make up a BS story by then. You have so much free time because you quit your job because money is not important, and besides preparing yourself for Nibiru and the inter-dimensional aliens invading our free space, what can you possibly be doing.

Your job is to spread a message, and as what you have said so far and what I assume, the only message you have been spreading is at abovetopsecret.com, poor? Who will hear you? Who will care? Besides the thousand of people who visit this site regularly. Thats still leaving 6 billion left, assuming that only 300,000 people visit this site. Sorry I havent checked the census for population and no offense to abovetopsecret.

What attempts are you making to spread the preachers word to the world?

Where is your proof?

If the Pleideans, Ozebigmac and Anamanar (forgot their names), tell those noobs I want their picture. I do not understand why they wouldnt want their picture taken. Only the thousands of thousands of people are viewing this website, not like the world com CNN.

I WANT PICTURES OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBAPUG1985

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Thread master, im not trying to be off topic.

I need a general consensus, you have all heard mine, but I need to elaborate more.

Ill start it off with a multiple choice question. The person who gets the answer right gets a bozo button.

This multiple choice question is directed at Riggs?

What number or numbers best classify Riggs...

Here are your choices....

1) An Australian cop with anger issues.
2) A hipocritical liberal detectice.
3) Smokingmanns negative attraction.
4) A frustrated 12" softball player who got thrown out to many times.
5) Smokingmanns "Sith" brother. Dark Riggs!!!!
6) A complete idocratic noobie.
7) One hell of a funny guy who wouldnt beleive Jesus' teaching's if hes right in front of him.
8) A guy who ran out of toilet paper, who out of frustration, speaks evil on this thread with mud butt?
9) An american democrat?
10) The last guy picked in elementarty school sports..

My concensus, number 7 and number 8..

What are the other options???

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbapug1985

How about a guy who started out as a believer and has seen the light
I have read pretty much what I could get my hands on when it comes to the UFO phenomenon. I have tried my hardest to believe but my logical and reasonable side keeping getting in the way. I have noticed that this issue takes faith because the evidence is worthless, and since there are so many hoaxers out there, how do you choose which ones to base your faith on. This is why I demand proof, other wise people set themselves out to be made fools of. The one question that abductees and contactees can't answer is this....Why has there never been any evidence left behind from these visits...not even trace evidence? I find it convenient that these people say thier cameras malfunction, these creatures refuse to be photographed...etc. Thse are nothing but excuses thats all they are and when people looks at this logically, they will see that the evidence for this kind of phenomenon is full of too much holes for there to be anything concrete to it.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
The one question that abductees and contactees can't answer is this....Why has there never been any evidence left behind from these visits...not even trace evidence? I find it convenient that these people say thier cameras malfunction, these creatures refuse to be photographed...etc. Thse are nothing but excuses thats all they are.....

As a skeptic....with a tendency to see multiple viewpoints, I must point this out...

Abductees and contactees may not be able to answer that question. I don't think it follows that describing these contacts, necessarily gives them the insight to understand the entire experience. Of course, if they do not have the answer to this question--I feel it's possible that any other interpretation of the motives and actions of the "visitors" may also suffer from the same lack of understanding. I think what I'm trying to say is; what abductees, contactees, and experiencers, describe as the motives and actions of the "visitors", may be just as unanswerable as that particular question.....and what is described, is formed more from culture, gender, social status, world-view, or really, any mix of the hundreds of influences that affect a human. It may even be a phenomena that is perceived less from concrete frames of reference and more from ephemeral wishes or desires.

Another possibility is that the "visitors" simply may have the ability and resources to not leave any trace evidence. If these experiences are the result of some type of dimensional or time "rift"....and it is a case of "our" experience intruding on "their" existence (huh....we may be the ones "visiting" them), then it seems intuitive that when the experiencer returns to "our" reality....no trace evidence could exist....because it is elsewhere and beyond our perception.

I might want to ponder that idea a bit.....we tend to think of "them" coming "here"......that might be an overly "human/here-centric" attitude.

I hate editing......

[edit on 23-10-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Now that you mention it, yes, they are telepathic. My wife used to live in the Rockies. She saw lots of UFO's. One night she decided to mentally invite one to come down and talk to her. It immediately responded and started coming toward her. She freaked out and changed her mind, saying something about being a child of God and they have to obey her and they went away.

I think the telepathy has to do with the morphogenetic field idea that I mentioned.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is absolutely no way any et will allow proof of this nature. And from what another account I've read the reason will be stated again. It could be said in nearly every case, that this is time travel for them. There appears to be very stringent protocol in place that no real evidence will be given. This is basically military and time travel protocol. I've read cases where the person set up infrared and recorders and they failed instantly. The MIB that erase evidence are from their side. Our side will kill to do so if necessary. There are many reasons why they are here. Most of their stories involve a catastrophe or preparing for the possibility of one. Robert Miles would go one step further in his account. In his we are prisoners, aside from a few that incarnated here on assignment to help. And every time our technology got out of hand, the federation brings in a ship that does everything Kachina can, or planet X, and resets this planet to the stone age again. But not if we wake up. Its always about waking up.

I am of a different view than Smokingman about this. The integrity of is experience must be maintained so I don't ask him to challenge them. When the whole thing is complete, then a person can go back and get to the heart of the experience. Certainly, if we see this next spring in the sky, we can trouble may be incoming in a big time way. But personally, I can run with the idea that they can be lying to us, and still be positive visitors all at the same time. How much would they even be allowed to tell us under military and time travel protocol. The truth? But they do want to help us. The different stories could easily be TO WAKE US UP because then things will turn around for this planet. To me, this message is more important in the heart of what they're saying than in the actual details that are meant to shake us into action.

Unless the moment comes when they are allowed to disclose to the world either due to their supervisors allowing it, which probably means they need to hand in a really good report about us changing for the better as a race overall, or due to an actual event in history that they are waiting for so that they can do something without significantly changing the past if its time travel protocol, everything they do will be without evidence. But there is still evidence. Its called testimony. And its happening to so many people that coupled with the military disclosures and released documents around the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Riggs, I totally agree with your opinions.

In no way shape or form was I trying to insult you with the multiple choice question last post.

Even if this is all fake, its an enjoyable read.

According to smokingmans other post, he has been really sick.

Hope you get better so we all can enjoy the Dragons story.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by bubbapug1985]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Those people at the galactic federation of light are surrrrre busy.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WishForWings

Not to sound ignorant in any way.

What is the galactic federation of light? Is Orzmel and Azimaraci a part of it?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gone

were you on drugs of any kind?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Time travel protocals? What is that? That they can't alter anything directly but they can do so indirectly or through proxy? It seems like you're saying they can't help us if they are time travellers. What about the aliens that are not time travellers?

Do you know the rules of conduct of aliens? Are they all following the rules? Or are some breaking the rules. Who's making the rules and who's enforcing the rules.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
mystiq,

I must disagree here about that "WAKE US UP" part because that is utter bollocks. I think I wrote about the "primitive humans" earlier in one of my posts, too.

It is the same excuse that our "Overlords" here use to keep 3rd World Countries in the gutter by not providing them or allowing them basic necessities of health, food and education. Keeping the population below the poverty line and as dumb as possible (not even reading and writing) while at the same time mining the hell out of their countries' resources, and then some.

Belittling of your opponents, or adversaries, is just one way of psychological manipulation. If you recall the propaganda machine of the WWII, the enemy (Germans, Japanese...) were often identified with bugs, insects. In technical terms it is called dehumanizing the enemy and insects are as far from humans as they can be. Excellent example in a movie to see this in is "Starship Troopers" from Paul Verhoeven, which many people did not understand being a satire on war, and so it was written off.

I feel similar script might be playing here and there are many indicators that could lead me to believe that the ET phenomena is partially, if not greatly, attributed to the mind manipulation and psychological warfare/games being played by some members of our own species and not ETs.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
mystiq,

Belittling of your opponents, or adversaries, is just one way of psychological manipulation. If you recall the propaganda machine of the WWII, the enemy (Germans, Japanese...) were often identified with bugs, insects. In technical terms it is called dehumanizing the enemy and insects are as far from humans as they can be.

I thought it was Hitler that called the Jews insects. I don't recall ever hearing of the Allies using that label. Do you have any links?

But I do agree, the developed world does take advantage of the undeveloped world. The colonialist mentality still exists.

Interesting point you make overall though.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Our world is so far removed from their, and the closest you will find of how most of them live is akin to the author of Alien Minds and is thread here on ATS, a more alien like economy, and Zeitgeist's new movie with the solution to our problems being a clean energy high tech moneyless resource society of complete equality. If we do not get destroyed, but actually advance, that is our future as well.

Edit to add: they wish the best for us in this way, the removal of those who are holding the world captive and our growing up so to speak. But the methods and the protocols used, also related to some degree to the actual numbers involved, are out of our hands. We don't get that right, except to try and respectfully bring up our view point with them if we can. Literally this is over our heads in a hierarchy of organization within the cosmos we have yet to understand, concerning people that may not even be on our timeline.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That would be incredible if their was free energy. That would definately ease a lot of unneccessary suffering in the world. If everyone lived equally with regards to obtaining clean water, food, housing, heat, and general necessities, that will be a far reach from what the world is at today. If I have my facts right, 50% of the world lives in underimpoverished states.

But if everyone kind of had the same access to resources, their will be the ones who want more and more.

I live very well, in regards to other countries standards, a college student who lives in an apartment with a minimal amount of income.

Hopefully the world wakes up slowly, because I sense things are starting to change.

Bubbapug1985

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join