It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would LOVE to hear who manipulated Blossom and this whole GFL fiasco. Like anything else, these "friends" need to put up or shut up. But, I do not see any hope in this happening, or anything else from them.

As far as I can tell neither is smokingman2006 willing to use plain common sense and critical thinking to question his "friends", nor are they willing to provide him (and us) with ANY factual information, physical items, useful knowledge, etc. God knows I have been asking and asking for the past weeks of smokingman2006 that his "friends" give us something concrete and not the New Age mumbo-jumbo, which we have already heard enough of elsewhere.

And I don't even want to go into this "unstable state of mind of the human race" that they ("friends") alleged plagues us. We are all boxed together into the same package without exception, and so we are condemned in advance whether some do think differently or not.

This to me sounds like tactic of someone wanting to belittle the potential strength of an opponent, through propaganda or negative connotations, directly in their face. "Humans are primitive", "We only use 7% of our brain", "Some of our DNA is deactivated", "Common people lack understanding of advanced concepts", etc, etc. This is what our "Overlords" already serve us with day in and day out so that we don't overturn them (by not realizing we have that power to begin with - keeping us docile).

I do not believe *all* of us are primitive, or using only 7% of our brains, or lack understanding, compassion, love... As for the DNA I can't really tell because there's no proof we have more than a double helix to begin with. And even that is someone-said-so "fact" taught in schools - I did not see the DNA myself so all I can go on is someone else's word.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have to say that I think these 'benevolent' beings really aren't; they don't have what's best for you at heart. They are manipulating you into thinking that God of the bible is anything but real and true; and their mind control is trying to get you to think his sacrifice was a myth. Why is it they only hate Jesus? Why not Buddha? Mohammad? In the bible it says that Jesus made atonement for us down to the day on Passover, was entombed during Unleavened Bread, arose on First Fruits. He came to fulfil the law; as they are a shadow of things to come. We still have a few feasts left to fulfill, as we are are in the days of Tabernacles now: We bear witness as christians, that we are now the tabernacle of the Holy Spirit, which we intially received at Shavuot nearly two thousand years ago and will again in that same power as prophesied in God's word. And from reading the bible, I think it will be days away from happening again.

If you are seriously questioning these beings as you said days ago, "How do I know that this message I bring you is not another form of alien manipulation?" "Can anyone tell me if they had a similar message, vision, or contact?"

I have had contact with them usually through dreams and when they attack at that mention of the name of Jesus they leave. I'm telling you to test the spirits to see if they are of God or not. That is the true test. First ask God if He's real, then please show me. Then, at the next visitation say, "The Lord Jesus rebuke you" and you will get a definate answer. It says in the bible, resist the devil and he will flee from you. You still have power over them; you have free will and you can have the power of Jesus name if you call on it.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman, I have a question. I've read that people who have Rh neg blood are part alien, and are part of the 144,000 chosen lost tribes. Does this have any truth? Because I am O neg and have this srtrong gut feeling that somehow, my help will be needed soon. Please tell me if I'm crazy...Thanks

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faerygirl1984

Smokingman, I have a question. I've read that people who have Rh neg blood are part alien, and are part of the 144,000 chosen lost tribes. Does this have any truth? Because I am O neg and have this srtrong gut feeling that somehow, my help will be needed soon. Please tell me if I'm crazy...Thanks

You are crazy.

Here's a piece of (unsolicited) advice. Instead of asking someone else for the answers, perhaps you want to go look for them yourself?

Ask questions, but of the right kind. By putting yourself in someone else's hands only invites trouble. Doing so will lead you astray even, from the true answer(s) you might be seeking.

Nobody knows you better than yourself, and once you come to terms with that and resolve your internal conflicts, then things might simply open up and become crystal clear...

Just my 2c.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Faerygirl1984

Answer to your question there is nothing in our blood that preordains our future and only one substance in the universe that supercharges our DNA

but more on that later........

Amigo

the hard evidence you seek is within yourself and telling you everyday that there is much more to all this than meets the eye.

I have been told that soon a new great discovery will be made on earth that will forever rewrite our history.........
the moment of the glass skulls is almost upon us.
Tomorrow I will relate the tale of the four great dragons that came to earth 4000 years ago and change much of what was our intended path.......

[edit on 17-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Amigo, I honestly believe the only manipulation that was done to Ms Goodchild was internal; I may be incorrect in this completely lay diagnosis, but she is displaying signs of hearing voices. This doesn’t mean she’s psychotic or even schizophrenic (my emphasis):

However, hearing voices in itself is not a symptom of an illness, but is apparent in 2 - 4 % of the population, some research gives higher estimates and even more people (about 8%) have so called "peculiar personal convictions", that are sometimes called "delusions", and do so without being ill.

Brain imaging has confirmed that voice hearers do experience a sound as if there were a real person talking to them (Shergill, Brammer, Williams, Murray, & McGuire, 2000).

…of what Posey and Losch (1983) call ‘hearing a comforting or advising voice that is not perceived as being one’s own thoughts’. They estimated that approximately 10% of their population of 375 American college students had had this type of experience.

www.intervoiceonline.org...

Again, I could be wrong. But I strongly expect there is a psychological explanation for her predictions. This would also go some way to explaining her apology video, where she seems genuinely confused as to why “they” didn’t turn up.

Then again, she could just be a deluded shyster who adores attention, no matter what the outcome, and is determined to carve her own slice of the new ET religious following. And that brings us neatly to Monsieur smokingman2006.

As far as I can tell neither is smokingman2006 willing to use plain common sense and critical thinking to question his "friends", nor are they willing to provide him (and us) with ANY factual information, physical items, useful knowledge, etc.

Well, we all know where I stand on this. I do not believe he is getting anything from the “Pleiadians”.

smokingman2006 is quite happy to spout new “communications” to whoever is still reading this thread, as it serves a purpose known only to him, but that can be guessed at by many. His simple acceptance and repetition of the data he is coming into contact with, whatever its source may be, suggests, in my humble opinion, he has achieved a form of blind fanaticism.
It may be a need to belong.
Who knows?
The only difference between his level of passion for the subject and other followers of dutiful, non ET related belief-systems is that those fanatics are willing, and indeed eager to stand their ground against opposition. And this singles him out.

I keep coming back to the religious connotation of this thread. This is why:

We are expected to believe what he says without question with regard to the extraordinary, and salvation-orientated nature of his “contact’s” message of hope;
accept gladly their supposed enlightenment as fact;
accept their seemingly god-like abilities to interfere in planetary mechanics, and welcome their beneficent interference in our development.

And all of this is to be accomplished with the application of blind faith and trust.

Sound familiar?

Now, the original message may well be of an extraterrestrial origin. Again I’ll say; who is party to the sum knowledge of our existence? None of us, that’s who.
But I still doubt that it is his message, as he will not, or cannot, answer any pertinent or even appropriate question that challenge the subject matter contained in his threads. I still believe he is replicating information gleaned from the internet, books, youtube videos, and other, like-minded individuals. The fact that he has stated (my emphasis):

I know what my mission in life is now and will spent all my time getting the message out there

I dont really worry about those laughing at my postings and I too would have laugh at them before my encounter last night I believe I was chosen because I was a sceptic too

I really dont care if people call me a wacko for comming out with this as I feel very special to be chosen by this being to relay her message

I was told that I would be given all the tools for the other plan

my message is only for the ones who believe my experience

cannot mean anything other than he is starting to consider himself some kind of sibyl because of the attention he is receiving. Already there are those who come to this thread and pose queries to him as to his acquired knowledge, their “specialness”, or their “strong gut feelings” as to their part in this grand plan. And they do it no questions asked.
Blind belief.
Religion.
The same as Ms Goodchild.

And I agree wholeheartedly with you with the denigrating slights his “contacts” insult us with. Maybe we don’t use our entire cerebral capacity, but we are doing fine without, aren’t we? We have science that makes leaps and bounds everyday. We have highly effective herbal remedies and can accomplish the most amazing surgical feats. We can fly. We can go to the Moon. We can speak to loved ones across the globe instantaneously. We can be warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s hot. Yes, we may well still have conflict and hunger, but we’re working hard to eradicate them.

So how can we be backwards? In comparison to an advanced species, maybe, but we’re eminently capable now, thank you very much. To say otherwise is unfairly critical and smacks of elitism.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Beamish are you really sure we went to the moon?

Do you blindly believe everything that is out there ,as man made fact.

Do you really believe we are a smart and fearless race?

you have no idea of what is really going on, but that is our main problem today blind faith in our own kind.

The spindoctors are winning the war of minds and you are just another sheep to the slaughter......

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Good grief… now Dragons?

Let’s review the number, and not entirely comprehensively mind, but just tot up the bulk of the subjects and concepts you have thrown out there so far. I would post a list that I have compiled, but I fear it would be cut by the mods, as it is just an inventory.

So far, I’ve noted ninety one individual themes. That’s enough to keep several threads going. And now you add crystal skulls? Wow.

By the way, your attention is slipping. This from one of your earlier posts (my emphasis):

I also understand about the 5 dragon who came here 20,000 years ago and there true intent on our future also known as the reptiles

Now it’s four and four? I suppose we’re talking about another group of dragons? And why wait until tomorrow? If you have the info, post it now.

Let me guess: is this anything to do with the Dogon in Africa? Or maybe Quetzalcoatl?

And mention of reptilians will probably get this thread slung into Skunk Works. Just to warn you.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Beamish are you really sure we went to the moon?

Pretty darn sure. I'm not sure that what we saw as official footage is entirely real (I have a great story about Stanely Kubrick), but yes, we are capable of travelling to our own satellite. From your tone, I assume you do not believe we went?

Where do you get this information from? Change your habits and back up these allegations with a little hard-core discussion and corroborative data.

Do you blindly believe everything that is out there ,as man made fact.

No. I never said I did. I wouldn't be a member of ATS if i bleieved everything was black and white. I make up my own mind based on research, solid, unbiased guidance and common sense when it comes to deciding my opinions.
And in the same vein: how do you equate your "followers" here on ATS blindly accepting your word? They don't know it's fact or fiction. But you gladly accept them believing you without a shred of evidence, physical or intellectual.

Do you really believe we are a smart and fearless race?

YES I DAMN WELL DO! You may well think we're not worth saving based on the "research" you've done, but I open my eyes and look around the real world and see wonderful, beautiful, continually fearless individuals who make this world a better, and more enlightned place.

But there are others who drag it down.

you have no idea of what is really going on, but that is our main problem today blind faith in our own kind.

Oh, I know exactly what is going on in this thread. And I've got a pretty well informed idea as to what is happening elsewhere, too.

You may have developed a mercenary trust in your own misconceptions, but my loyalty and trust lies squarely with my fellow man.

The spindoctors are winning the war of minds and you are just another sheep to the slaughter......

You're a spin doctor! Do you not realise that? Yes, of course you do. You're trying to make the gullible and destitute in spirt believe that salvation is coming in huge spaceships, and that "they" have told you, and only you how its going to happen. How could that not be spin?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
beamish

I never said I was going to save anyone I just pass on what is told I respect you for being so distrustful but if only you would do this in everyday life you would soon see that all is not as it appear.

you label me a fraud and hoaxer yet you do not know the first thing about me.

These visit I recieve are a blessing to me and give me great hope in our destiny.

I judge you not....

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I never said I was going to save anyone

No, you’re saying that some of us are going to be saved. But most of us are going to die. About 6.4 billion, to be precise, based on your previous statement that about 100 million will be left after this “mass” passes by, not including those who are to be off-loaded by the Plieadians.

Yes, I haven’t forgotten your initial claim, that of a “mass” entering our solar system on its usual 3,500 year orbit, and how it will wreak havoc on earth in…2012. (Sitchin is quite a ripping read, isn’t he?)

I respect you for being so distrustful but if only you would do this in everyday life you would soon see that all is not as it appear.

You are openly advocating that I spend my days wandering around in the throws of conspiracy-fueled suspicion? What about real life? Do you remember real life, before you began this thread? Does it seem dim and distant?

Real life exists. Mysteries exist. The problem occurs when the two blend uncontrollably. Yes, there are inconsistencies in our concept of reality, just scan these boards for a good cross-section, but by and large everything we know and trust are real and verifiable. To distrust everything that forms us and grounds us in reality is to begin to give into a chosen path of paranoia, and that is very dangerous. We’re all on here to learn something about just how odd the world is.

You, I am afraid, have done nothing for me to further my knowledge.

You come to us and spout established, logical cures for our present global predicament, yet offer nothing new to explain how the predicament occurred in the first place. We’ve heard your accounts before, discussed it to death, and moved on. Many on ATS could talk you under the table with regard to Nibiru, yet you bring it up as if it’s all new information.

You come to us and attempt to convince us of your validity via a method that many have tried and all have failed at. Not one of the so-called contactees on these boards have nailed a single prophecy.
Not one.
Their followers will insist they come close, or grasp at straws when they find the most tenuous circumstantial evidence that suggests their sibyl was correct. But it’s all chaff.
Supposed contactees have never supplied solid evidence of their claims, and like it or not, in these horribly materialistic times we will only accept tangible evidence as proof.
That’s the way the world is.
And considering you say you are communing with real, flesh and blood beings, what is wrong in asking for one piece of significant confirmation? You could turn the whole world on its head if you could do that.
Instantly.
But no, we get wishy-washy new age philosophizing.
Why doesn’t “Amizarac” alter our destiny herself? You said she’s from a splinter group, so perhaps they owe little allegiance to any “Prime Directive” that might stay their hand.
Just think how many more she could convert to her cause with that one little concession? By the way, have you told “her” how you are disseminating her message? If so, what did “she” say?

You say I know nothing about you. But you have supplied enough information and clues about your motives and personality to draw a pretty good psychological profile. I cannot say with any absolute certainty why you are doing what I think you’re doing, and it is not my place to comment on you personally. But I can comment, and will continue to comment, on your claims. That’s what ATS is about, isn’t it?

I believe that the experience you are going through on these boards is personally fulfilling. And I have to say that I am not pursuing your need to spread what is, at its heart, a message of positive change.
It’s the reasoning behind it, that and my unshakeable confidence in the reality of the ET and UFO phenomena that drives me to pursue those who willingly, or not, taint the study.

I judge you not....

Firstly, I am not standing in judgment of, but you have lowered yourself to that level. Remember when I hit the alert button? I did that because you showed a very human trait: intolerance. That negative quality illustrates everything your “contacts” say is wrong with our world, but apparently it’s alright for the bearer of their “message” to exhibit it.

Can you not see the contradiction?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cant we all just get along..... lol

Smokingman,

As again, thank you for all of your insight. I have been monitoring this thread everyday, I just cant seem to get away... lol

I wonder what the new discovery will be that your referring to. I think it might be some sort of fossil discovery or remnants of alien life found somewhere sometime soon. Is that rover still wandering around on Mars?

I also agree smokingman that the manipulative witch doctors are on the prowl to change humanity according to their selfish needs. I am leading away and trying to get away from manipulation to the best of my ability and starting to understand the big picture.

No fear - Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish,

What do you think the new discovery might be that smokingman is referring to?

As I stated, I think its some new fossil discovery linking human lineage to something or disprove evolution, or the mars rover discovering something of great importance (life or some sort of temple).

I was wondering what your predictions are?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Great post, it seems the lie is getting a bit too big for our friend, he seems to be forgetting things.
Speaking of forgetting things, I'm still waiting for a reply to your claims on religion on an earlier page, Smokingman. I hope you didn't think I would just go away now did you?

Just so you remember:

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Religion was created by smart men in order to keep the masses on a path of belief and salvation so they would not question their slave like existence in this world.

It is a form of brain washing nothing more, Take the Incas who threw virgins into burning pits to appease their gods, Or the Spanish who killed and tortured millions during the Inquisition all in the name of a caring God.

These coupe of sentences set off a few alarm bells with me.

What I'm understanding with what you're saying is that members of ALL civilisations throughout time, all over the world were coordinating with each other to make people believe in a god??? Is this what you're saying? Is this what your visitor is saying?

Does that make sense?

Colour me skeptical!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yes religion was created to keep people in order, earth was only a mining colony of the anunnakis thousand of years ago

They created religion and human leadership system that kept the slave under order and false hope.

now go open up a slab and have a meat pie while you think about it mate.

she'll be right and no worries wont wash it here.

this is turning into hard yakka digger

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Yes religion was created to keep people in order, earth was only a mining colony of the anunnakis thousand of years ago

They created religion and human leadership system that kept the slave under order and false hope.

now go open up a slab and have a meat pie while you think about it mate.

she'll be right and no worries wont wash it here.

this is turning into hard yakka digger

Yes but what you're suggesting is that all the religions colluded together, centuries ago, to keep people in order.
How does that work?

Oh and its crack a tinny, not open up a slab...for the record

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

COULD YOU pls post any pic of these beings or their spacecraft ?,thank you for saving my time!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry but all the parties I went to in Sydney we first opened up the slab then drank the tinnies of VBs

I never said they all begun at once the religions just that they where created.

Take the dreamtime beliefs from your native australians and you get figures who look alot like spaceman.

From the rock paintings I have seen at Jabiru in your outback state

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Trust me, there are many still following and reading this thread.

This is very significant, and it involves real contact, face to face. The reason its significant is due to the way this is happening. They don't chose to contact everyone is this manner, this is more formal than many accounts.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

But they all did it for the same reasons? As you said yourself:

"Take the Incas who threw virgins into burning pits to appease their gods, Or the Spanish who killed and tortured millions during the Inquisition all in the name of a caring God."

So maybe, here's a curve ball for you, your alien friends are actually the original creators of religion throughout time. makes sense really, they have been around since the start of mankind so they could become quite influential.

This would include the Aborigines and the dream time and you yourself said:

Take the dreamtime beliefs from your native australians and you get figures who look alot like spaceman. From the rock paintings I have seen at Jabiru in your outback state

I think I've solved it all for you mate.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join