It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have been viewing this thread for quite sometime and honestly I have accustomed of checking this thread on a daily basis for the next information smokingman has to post. His posts are quite sincere and honest and about that he have mentioned about his guides. Smokingman can you provide more details regarding this upcoming brown red dwarf that is coming to town? What does your guide tell about its distance from our own solar system and how fast is it approaching? for sure with regards to their advanced technology they have already provided this to you. ( the information was quite vague and difficult to check considering the location you have to be ) I cannot help mentioning as well that you have posted another thread regarding your experience this time similar to a grey abduction quite recently.. why not post it here to add details of your experience regarding that? something was in my house last night

Br,

cyber_atma

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
A few questions for you smokingman2006, if you would be so kind:

You have already stated that there is no God, rather, to paraphrase, a unified existence of energy. How will this be explained successfully to all of the billions of faithful religious devotees on earth? What will be the fall-out, for surely there will be a massive and angry backlash. How will the Pleiadians cope with this?

Also, would you be willing to openly state your assertation that God does not exist on, say, an Islamic website, and the reasoning behind your knowledge?

Would you be willing to debate with religious leaders as to where their long established religions fail? Even though you state categorically that you are not a guru but a bearer of ascended knowledge, you must have a strong basis of understanding for such eventualities. Indeed, very few Priests or Imams profess divine guidance, yet they face questions each and every day about their faiths. Are you prepared for the same inevitabilities?

How does your contact tie in with Blossom Goodchild's predictions for October 14th? I see no connection between the two so far. Which one is right?

Have you contacted Billy Meier, as you said you would at the start of this thread? If so, what did he say? Your experiences seem to have strong parallels with his. Is there any chance of you being able to photograph Amizarac or Orzmel? Mr Meier managed to capture Semjase (another Pleiadian) on camera. What are the chances of you doing the same?

Mr meier was informed (by the Pleidians) that there would be no other contact made with any other human other than him. How do your Pleiadian contacts explain this?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I find this concept interesting, but also a little disheartening.

I just want to know...how do they intend on picking who stays and who goes? My gut instict says that in a situation like this, they'll either pick the human race based on their souls, or their physical properties. This leads me to believe that there's going to be a lot of families splitting up...

If they chose YOU but not your wife, or YOU but not your children, to carry on the human race...would you go? Or would you stay and suffer with your loved ones?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi Beamish nice to have you back here.

Firstly the issue about our understanding of God, if there was still billions of devotees practicing peace and love to you really think the world would be in the mess its in today.

Religion was created by smart men in order to keep the masses on a path of belief and salvation so they would not question their slave like existence in this world.

It is a form of brain washing nothing more, Take the Incas who threw virgins into burning pits to appease their gods, Or the Spanish who killed and tortured millions during the Inquisition all in the name of a caring God.
Even today we have some who still believe they will get X amount of virgins in the after life if they are killed as martyrs, Surely a person of logic would find that this does not compute????
We humans are our worst enemy due to the fact that we are easy led off our intended path to enlightenment
The main faith at hand here is to believe in one's self and our race nothing more, History show us that more blood has being spilled in the name of religion and false gods than in any other way throughout our short history...... Surely if you don't learn the lesson it will keep on repenting itself.
Our man goal in life is the truth nothing more.

As for Blossom Goodchild if she is in touch with Ets these are from a different group to mine, We will see next week one way or another.....

As for bill Meier I have tried to contact him but cant seem to get past his Figu handlers who seem to be more business minded that anything else at present.

My Pleiadian contacts are from a small group who claim to be acting on their own to help us through one of our darker moments in time.
thank you for your coments
And to all those I have not answered from the U2U message I will try and get around to it...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hello... By responding to you, I would also like to expand on the questions that Beamish raised, which as always, are interesting, thought provoking and of clear relevance to the path that is being laid out.

To get this reminder immediately out of the way, let's say that I work in affinity with Smokingman's message and so I feel the occasional responsibility to clarify points of importance as they are raised.

First of all, as you yourself stated Beamish, Smokingman himself has never auto-declared himself guru, yet then you embark in questions that would require that sort of "qualification", by the very nature of their content.

The invitation for a debate with religious leaders, or to give an explanation about the, as you put it, "non-existence" of God to others, are clearly attributing this sort of "status" to one who has never asked for it in the first place, or ever claimed the sort of preparation needed for such a scenario.

In RESPONSE then to this little pebble of an issue, may I remind you both and all, about the concept that was SHARED by Orzeml:

There is no God GOVERNING the universe, and that the "Judgment day" is nothing other than a liberating ourselves from some limiting aspects of our present nature.
I am pretty sure that, even though I am not quoting, the message Smokingman received is exact in this sense.

God exists in a much BROADER sense than presently thrown around by the respective religions that "teach" the God concept as of today.

To avoid a long explanation, God does not oversee or govern our Universe, He IS everything in this Universe and all others, which are infinite in number and variety.

He is Conscious and Alive in everything, and at the same time, has endowed ALL of His creation with the same attributes you would arm your child with:

The powers of Creativity, and Free Will, to use that creativity.

The Soul, our Soul, is one of the "children" of God, that through the expression of existence, live and experiment with those Qualities.
We as people are an actuality, a PART of our own Soul as it expresses itself in this Universe, and it does so in many Universes, forms, and "times" (time does not really exist, remember?...).

"Mistakes" and other seeming misuses of the creative Energy will occur, but that is how we LEARN.
So, although it seems not "normal", religion, good, evil, mistakes, are ALL a part of the Divine. Undivided.

As it has been said before, it does NOT mean that good is not preferable to evil, yet there is learning and a continuous sense of constant creation and learning through actualization going on, that has a PURPOSE.

We are in the very middle of finding that Purpose, and of making a big step, as Humanity.

Religion, outdated misconceptions, as well as the old tales of the nature of God, the Universe and Ourselves will be revolutionized and thoroughly reformed and outgrown.

This is what is going on, and how we get there can be much less painful and traumatic, depending on Humanity's desire to do so.

So here is where we come back, where WE are the makers of our own destiny, yet unless we CONSCIOUSLY decide where to direct our energy, it will be re-directed by someone else, hence the importance of self-awakening and maturing, for THERE IS NO GOD OUT THERE THAT WILL LIVE FOR YOU.

That is the meaning of what was said...
And that it is why it is so crucially important that WE as Humanity own up to responsibility; that we as a whole awaken and unite, albeit in the midst of so much help received, and in anyway other than calling out for our Alien friends, "God" or any such outside agent that will prevent us from learning how to grow from our own condition.

Thanks for sharing again, Smokingman, and talk soon...

[edit on 7-10-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

Malzy, I agree with you.

That would be a bad deal for say myself me to go (which wont happen), as opposed to none of my family.

I think he mentioned earlier that the people have no choice. They will straight up be taken without even having a chance to say goodbye.

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

The stories seem to be contradictory, Billy Meier saying only he can be contacted, while smokingman2006 says only him. From my judgement, I am personally leaning towards smokingman2006s story.

And I agree with you, smokingman2006, can we get pictures of Alzimarac and Olzmel? Not to sound mean, but I dont see what is holding them back from you taking their pictures.

Only the people on ATS would see it, and probably wont beleive it, lol.

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbapug1985

Malzy, I agree with you.

That would be a bad deal for say myself me to go (which wont happen), as opposed to none of my family.

I think he mentioned earlier that the people have no choice. They will straight up be taken without even having a chance to say goodbye.

Bubbapug1985

That sounds horrible.
People would probably just off themselves.
Especially women devoid of their children...the guilt would just DESTROY you. Maybe they better round the number up in case of suicide.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Malty, I totally agree with you.

If a certain amount of people are chosen, a family member of mine and not me, Ill know that they will aiding in the survival of the human race. The Plaeidians are only taking 144,000 because they want to ensure the survival of the human race (thats if the world gets destroyed or if humanity on the brink of destruction - nuclear war, etc).

But, If I have to stay here and rot with the other people, im cool with that.

This is only one of my many lifes, and am not scared of the transition into the other.

In the end, Ill know I will meet my family members in another life, and thats something to look forward to because the soul never dies.

Its also good to know an alien race cares about the human race too.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
smokingman2006,

I see you are still hanging around here with us.

Since you mentioned your contacts are a small group, I would presume they are renegade bunch and not really the main stream ETs who adhere to non-interference policy.

So, I still stand by my previous posts. If these "friends" are here to help, let's see some of that help in practice. I have already outlined what's a good start, but if they have other ideas, I am open to them as well...

As I said, we do not need them to act for us, or on our behalf. What we need is an infusion of (factual) knowledge on subjects that could help us in the upcoming times.

Please pass the word along...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Amigo,

some post ago you mentioned about your girlfriend having this dream about people disappearing and their shadows will go somewhere but you can't explain it and you'd close the door of the room which they were taken away from.

For some reason when I awoke yesterday morning, I felt what occurred in that dream of your girlfriend's vaguely familiar. I didn't dream of it the night before but somehow it came back to my memory. Like I dreamt of the same before many years ago.

Was it such that when the person disappeared, the 'shadow' walks away from the position to 'rest' somewhere???

It wasn't a shadow per se. More like your body's 'echo' that's left behind while the consciousness or aura or higher physical form is taken away.

I suppose that when you're taken away aboard somewhere, your consciousness regains a purer physical form.

Smokingman,

I have an issue with this 'rupture' thing. So many things now are called 'rapture'.

According to Alex Collier in his 1994 video, he said there will be no rapture. I don't remember Billy Meier mentioning it. Apparently mankind is left to its own will to succeed. Albeit help from outside to prevent further negative influences is occurring.

They have their own version of the prime directive where they are not allowed to interfere. Taking away people and settling them somewhere else w/o their permission actually sounds wrong to me.

Granted that much may have happened since Collier spoke in that '94 video but even the latest 2008 video, I don't recall him mentioning a rapture.

Billy Meier may have said that he is the only being spoken to but that was ages ago, things may have changed and situations more urgent now. Everything in this universe is quasi-permanent. Apart from taxes. =P

There's this concern I have. Just because someone calls themselves Pleiadians or Plejaren does not mean they are all good. There are bad ones as well or rather ones with ulterior motives.

It really depends which star system they are from. I think its the one from Alcyon and Sirius B that has ulterior motives. I cannot recall exactly.

My point here is this, as benevolent beings, they are not allowed to violate the free will of people. But taking away people without their permission is violating that don't you think so? I am kinda worried that this group may have an ulterior motive after all, even if they genuinely want to help.

I heard that the Pleidians are facing a genetic breakdown or something along the line. They need our help because our DNA contains the genes of 22 races. My guess, nothing absolute just a guess, is that they are willing to break some rules to save their race. I mean they are out there in a full fledge war with the greys trying to stop them from entering our system and dying in so doing.

I believe in gratitude.

Only if the truth is presented and not given half-baked.

My apologies if my language or semantics used confuses anyone.
As is, none of my arguments here can be substantiated as sources of this discussion comes from other sources.

"To much scepticism holds back civilisation's progress" -Is It Real, Natl. Geog. Channel

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Prometheus Ascendent]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Smokingman...
I am glad you have come forth to inform us and assist us in these trying times and the changes we will be going through..

We need all the help we can get..
I also ignore the nay-sayers,,they are making a bed for themselves..they will see.....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

I agree with you wholeheartedly. There is a God in this universe, just not the one we're used to hearing from some books.

FYI, I'm not a christian. Not atheist either.

Suffice to say we exist 'within' God.

But here are my opinions. Because we exist 'within' God, who is energy of all forms, my believe is that we are God. Because if we believe that the whole existence is God, then it is only right that we are God and everything else is God.

God is energy. Vibrating through all levels. God doesn't govern this universe. This universe is Him or Her.
God is energy. Energy of the purest form. The form that is love. God is love.

Pure love.

I hope we'll find some common ground here and that I hope to learn much from you.

P.S. Humankind's biggest problem is breaking away from the physical.

Whatever that's written here is my opinion that I may or may not share with others. If within has anything that has offended anyone, please forgive me.

Sai Ram.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hi Beamish nice to have you back here.

Thank you. I never actually went away.

Firstly the issue about our understanding of God, if there was still billions of devotees practicing peace and love to you really think the world would be in the mess its in today.

I would, with respect, disagree with the generalized nature of your reply.

There are billions of people alive today who practice their respective faiths with integrity and diligence, and do so in a caring environment bereft of fear or uncertainty. Faith continues to instill an awareness of purpose, a sense of responsibility and belonging, and gives great solace to many who are alone or bereaved or who seek answers to the question of our existence.

There are innumerable religions, irrespective of their beliefs, that front countless charities and humanitarian organizations. Virtuous acts are done in the name of God.

The good that religion has accomplished, as such, should not be tainted by the actions of those who have acted selfishly in its name. Yes, it is true that the trust in the absolute authority of many faiths has been corrupted to some extent by the deeds of fanatics and the depraved. Power will distort even the purest of principles. That is human nature, unfortunately.
However, those who chose to revise their testimonies to suit their own base requirements are few and far between. Whilst we read of “wide spread” abuse in the Catholic Church, there are a hundred more decent and compassionate priests to every one who strayed from the path. Islam will preach tolerance and understanding, yet it is those who wield the sword who are given air time by the media.

Again, unfortunately it is in our nature to promote the darker side of our disposition, to the detriment of those who work selflessly all their lives in the simple pursuit of helping others to understand a message they wholeheartedly believe to be true.

Religion and its underlying principles of love and support helped fashion our civilization, like it or not. Man chose to corrupt it, make it sectarian.

Do you think that the message you spread would not be usurped by those who seek mercenary gain, if it were to be spoken on this planet long enough? We’ve only been exposed to the contactee movement and its ongoing communications for fifty-odd years, and there are those who profess intimate knowledge of its deeper meanings simply to gain attention and profit already within its ranks. Fifty years. What hope after five hundred then?

We humans are our worst enemy due to the fact that we are easy led off our intended path to enlightenment

Very true. But what is there at hand to stop the Pleiadian message from suffering the same fate as any other belief-system? How do we stop it being used by those who do not carry the true meaning at its core to others, but as a means of glorification?

As for Blossom Goodchild if she is in touch with Ets these are from a different group to mine, We will see next week one way or another..... My Pleiadian contacts are from a small group who claim to be acting on their own to help us through one of our darker moments in time.

So, if your contacts are a self-confessed splinter group, that would indicate that the self-same partitions happen even amongst our enlightened cousins.

How do you know they come to us with the best intentions?

What is to say they do not carry their own, adulterated version of a purer and more redemptive message for mankind?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

citizenc, thanks for your gracious comments regarding my contributions to this thread.

…let's say that I work in affinity with Smokingman's message and so I feel the occasional responsibility to clarify points of importance as they are raised.

Responsibility is a heavy weight to bear. Especially if the necessary qualifications required to carry it have been gleaned via an experience of a deep and personal nature.

There is also a certain responsibility, uncomfortable as it may be, contracted to the bearer of message of salvation delivered to earth by extraterrestrials in disseminating the said communication, surely you agree?

Whilst I respect your input immensely, and request that it continues, I really want to hear smokingman2006’s take on my questions. In the absence of the author, all we have left to question is the messenger.

This is not a petition for you to discontinue your valuable participation, but an appeal to hear, in his own words, the account of an individual’s interaction with and his understanding of an extraordinary event.

First of all, as you yourself stated Beamish, Smokingman himself has never auto-declared himself guru, yet then you embark in questions that would require that sort of "qualification", by the very nature of their content.

Aren’t all messengers of salvation somehow “called”? Are we to expect that the Pleiadians simply flew over a random part of north eastern France, spotted a guy sitting on his porch surrounded by cats, and decided “yep, he’ll do”? This is an argument we have danced around previously. We have traded reasoning’s, both for and against a conscious choice on the visitors part, as to why smokingman2006 was selected. You, very eloquently, maintained the individual is not of great import, and I respect your viewpoint. I still maintain my standpoint that the choice of messenger is relevant. May we agree to disagree on our personal takes?

The invitation for a debate with religious leaders, or to give an explanation about the, as you put it, "non-existence" of God to others, are clearly attributing this sort of "status" to one who has never asked for it in the first place, or ever claimed the sort of preparation needed for such a scenario.

Firstly, may I point out that it was not my choice of words regarding the existence or not of God. This from page nineteen, from smokingman2006 (my bold):

Orzeml explained that there is no Overlord or God governing our universe, and that each choice is taken upon oneself and that the judgment day that most dread is nothing more than a liberating rebirth into the collective conscience

And again, I will question the logic of such a vital message being given to one who is simply expected to just read it out, like a modern day town crier. Where is our inherent right of reply? We are far too knowledgeable and inquisitive to just listen to declarations and accept them. The messenger will always be questioned, especially as when the message is continually updated. And again, I am not questioning the righteous content of the message.

I am questioning the method of delivery.

Did the Pleiadians not expect smokingman2006 to be interrogated? He has not informed us that they stand at his shoulder and feed him the correct answers to searching questions, so he has to have some fundamental understanding of the declarations he delivers just to keep those who still subscribe to this thread interested. Does that not make sense? Does that not, in some small way, make him a:

A trusted counselor and adviser; a mentor. An acknowledged and influential advocate, as of a movement or idea

dictionary.reference.com...

He is advocating the Pleiadian’s message, and the replies he receives are acknowledgement that he is being heard. He is trying to influence our way of thinking, to enlighten us. To do that, we have to trust his ability to continue a dialogue without external input. Otherwise, he may as well be reading something from a book and passing it of as received wisdom, or copying and pasting from the internet.

I have no religion in the accepted sense.

I have strong beliefs.

Unshakeable ones.

And reading your post made me realize we both, believe it or not, think along the same lines.

I still find it hard, however, to simply accept someone as a mouthpiece of salvation simply because he tells me things I already suspect to be true. I want more from a elected representative other than repetitive discourse that does not take me any further along a path I believe to be true.

Again, it is not the message I have issues with.

It is the sincerity of the messenger.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nfdw47

Smokingman...I am glad you have come forth to inform us and assist us in these trying times and the changes we will be going through..
We need all the help we can get..

I also ignore the nay-sayers,,they are making a bed for themselves..they will see.....

(My bold).

nfdw47, I'll ask you something that I have asked several times previously in this thread, and have as yet only received one answer:

why do you believe smokingman2006?

Also, I am assuming that you group me in with the "nay-sayers".
What do you mean exactly by the implication that I'm "making a bed for myself"?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Religion was created by smart men in order to keep the masses on a path of belief and salvation so they would not question their slave like existence in this world.

It is a form of brain washing nothing more, Take the Incas who threw virgins into burning pits to appease their gods, Or the Spanish who killed and tortured millions during the Inquisition all in the name of a caring God.

These coupe of sentences set off a few alarm bells with me.

What I'm understanding with what you're saying is that members of ALL civilisations throughout time, all over the world were coordinating with each other to make people believe in a god??? Is this what you're saying? Is this what your visitor is saying?

Does that make sense?

Colour me skeptical!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The great deception has begun and things are only going to get worst from here on.

Very late last night I had another visit this time it was only Orzeml his manner was strange he explained that ,what we are calling the financial meltdown is another orchestrated scene to further distract us from a number of things that are about to happen.

These distractions will get bigger as time goes by to the point that most on this planet will be dominated by fear and insecurities to such extents that nothing else will matter.

I ask him where Amizarac was at this point he touched my head and here things get very strange even for me.

I saw Amizarac on a large spacecraft somewhere on the out edges of what I understood to be our solar system she has many of her kind with her an along with the other 5 spacecrafts I could see they seem to be forming some kind of a blockade further out from their position there are two huge black spaceships
that are at least 20 times bigger than the one Amizarac is on, then this vision goes away and I am back with Orzeml I ask him what this all means

He answers that some group on earth have made contact with a new race of Alien and that this race has a history of dominating other life forms Amizarac and her kind are trying to persuade them to turn back.

He then tell me that regardless of what happens over the next few month it is very important for me an all other out there to remain focus on positive energies and thoughts as these are only test, to challenge the human will and spirit and those who come through it will be of a higher spiritual level.

He then says something very strange, That these coming experiences are what we all wished for and one of the real reasons of our existence.

Before leaving he also says that the groups who have ruled our planet for so long are coming to the end of their effluence and will do many desperate things before losing their final powers

He also says that the power of a very few dedicated positive minds can overcome millions of negative thoughts.

What all this means I am not sure but I guess things are about to heat up..........

Regards from Smokingman .

[edit on 8-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
They are here. The Dracs and Orions...

Maybe...

He then says something very strange, That these coming experiences are what we all wished for and one of the real reasons of our existence.

When we wanted to experience duality, we came into this existence. Its been a rather long journey and its time for us to merge back into the singularity bringing with us this experience. Perhaps we did wanted it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello, I was wondering what you all thought of this scenerio.

Do you all remember New Horizons probe set out to observe Pluto and the Kuiper Belt.

Here is the link: pluto.jhuapl.edu...

Sometime in early 2015, New Horizons will be on the very outer edge of our solar system.

I have a few questions for all of you reading this thread and I would like to hear your opinion.

Smokingman2006 said there were many ships on the outer edge of the solar system.

1) Do you think we sent the probe out there to observe or communicate with these coming motherships?

2) Do you think the incoming 2 motherships (im assuming bad guys) will destroy the probe?

3) And a hypothetical situation, maybe the probe is equipped with very powerful nuclear weapons, so as the ships go by, boom?

4)IF the probe has nuclear weapons, are the motherships immune to detonation?

I would like to here your thoughts.

Thanks

Bubbapug1985

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join