It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish

You have missed to point as always

The main event is still a few years away these other things I speak about are going to happen very soon.

You are of the class of disbeliever, which is fine but if so why are you still here.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"To counteract this is simple: the abilities of the messenger have to be able to stimulate and motivate a jaded, cynical world.

Just as the message’s own content demands to be heard, so should they."

I believe there is a plan for this type of Leader/Messenger to stimulate and Motivate..but, this leader has to stand out above the phonies, liars and deceivers..so other things will happen to assist this..At the moment there are the small messages; then the true one and the strong one will come out, and stand out above the rest..that there will be no denying who this person is with and for..but first the people are tested to separate the goats from the sheep..(this person will prepare for more to come forth)

There will be no doubt about it ..but it will be a while yet

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
this is a good paper on the phenomenon. I suggest people read it....don't just ignore these facts that are in the paper. They offer a different perspective and also give some helpful clues as to waht is really happening.
alien abduction + psychiatrics if you google that then you will get a paper about it. it is the first one on the list that google brings you. Don't ignore it because it goes against your firm beliefs...give it a shot...it might open your eyes. I have read almost every story when it comes to abductions because I looked into every theory there is to this. I did not come to my beliefs overnight.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by riggs2099]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by riggs2099]

If you really intend to keep reiterating that you consider everyone to be crazy, and its your deeply held view, then please quite hanging out with the nuts here and go find a "saner" thread that will interest you more. Really. Just a suggestion.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There are thousands working with the ET's: Pleaidians, the ET's that live in Mt Shasta, CA US, the Torras, the Andromedans, there is no Elitist in this area, and other Nordics

There are a few working with Spiritual Beings; to get ready for the events..I am sure they will assist in providing with the needs of mankind to help.....

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish

You have missed to point as always

The main event is still a few years away these other things I speak about are going to happen very soon.

You are of the class of disbeliever, which is fine but if so why are you still here.

And what point is it that I’m missing, exactly?

I’ve spotted these ones; where your story veers from an impending "mass" entering our solar system, the effect of magnetic forces on our sun, to the threat of contaminated foodstuffs;

I was also told that are foods and liquid have been altered to keep the masses in a submissived state of operational robots

Or what about this little gem designed to exclude any one who questions you:

my message is only for the ones who believe my experience

Shall we include Nibiru in this list, or the mention of monatomic gold; the old cherry of reptillians and Alexander the Great? What about your speculation as to whether gold powers UFOs, or an account of a possible home invasion (didn’t get many hits, that one, did it?). Now, we head for a world-wide depression. By the way, this quote of yours with regard to those who are qualified to work in the financial sector:

You made me laugh all those hot shot Uni educated whiz kids are the reason why the finance market is on the edge of a global meltdown that could send every household back to the stone age.

Kind of disagrees with this:

With the banks failing at an alarming rate and the stock markets falling at great speed, this is causing a huge cash problem in an already cash strapped market, which will lead to further falls in the value of housing and the raise in price of essentials, such as food, etc…That vision also made me understand that this situation has been caused by a sinister group to distract us all into concentrating on day-to-day living in fear, and distracting us from the real picture of what is really happening.

So this sinister group are University graduates?

Ever heard of the phrase “scare-monger”?

When did you start reading Sitchin?

Do not tell me I am missing a point. To miss one, one has to be made. All you have done, in my opinion, so far is spout a fantasy of a doom-laden future and someone else’s belief system (not Pleiadian). Now, you introduce the current economic troubles (which will pass over) to your list of topics. What next, I wonder?

And considering you said this:

since we are all equal I can not judge you

Why should I not be here?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Beamish
there must be something in the water you are drinking because if you go back to the second thread I posted two weeks ago I already talk of the vision I have had about the financial meltdown,
and I stand by my statement that financial houses have employed young hot shot traders for to long and this has caused the drama we are in.
This was done with full knowledge of the outcome by our leaders.

Beamish do you really believe for a minute that the Bush or moronic Brown really call the shot out there?

*SNIP_________SNIP*

Mod note:Edit to remove rude comment.

Please read Here

[edit on 30-9-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Congratulations, you just lost any respect I may have harboured for you.

This blatantly racist comment:

then again you are Irish ......say no more...

Just confirms that you are nothing but a hoaxer. Why would an alien choose a racist to convey their message?

I'm pretty sure your followers will come out in your defence, but I'm also sure that all self-respecting ATser will deplore your actions. And for your information I am English and married to an Irish girl.

By the way, I just hit the alert button.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Wow... things getting a little heated?

Just for the record Beamish, two little things...

First, I am not a follower running at anybody's rescue. Having said this, I read with care the posts you made, as we all should every single post.
This reminded me that you repeatedly sailed over some of the points I have made in previous posts, since some of the importance if this issue keeps coming back unprocessed.

I have learned to respect tough opinion-defending throughout the years, and that coupled with my analytical nature, makes me a sounder communicator. This is the WHY I have joined this group discussion, along with the fact that there is really important content being discussed here, and I would be seriously disappointed if it were to be lost or damaged because of other issues that bear much less weight.

Smokingman is not running for office, or taking anybody's money to be saying what he says.

You have finally, clearly stated that your problem is with HIM, and less with the message.

Saying it in a different way, so that maybe others get my point as well, regardless of any character judgment, he has been the right messenger for ONE KIND OF VENUE. This one, for example.
Long winded discussions, sometimes high in intellectual content, hundreds of simple support comments, more than 22,000 hits last time I checked...

In essence, I would not rush to call this a failed experience in DISSEMINATING the message.

Second point, and here I repeat again:

I agree with you Beamish that it should be desirable that the conduit be in a way "up to the task".

How do we know what that means, really?

The fact that that there are hundreds, thousands of people being literally pushed to come out in public with similar messages and warnings, is almost a guarantee that a wide enough spectrum of "messengers" will be reached.
Some more effective than others, but since, and I repeat once more, THE IMPORTANT THING IS THE MESSAGE, then eventually, as long as it comes out, a lot of trial and error can be permitted and should be expected, for we are talking about human beings.

Although I have deeply personal reasons to stand on the suspension-of-disbelief side, the reason why I appreciate this thread and the person behind it is because it has been EFFECTIVE, and serves well to get things moving, emotionally and mentally.

And to finish, one subtle reminder to all:

Only you know who you are back there in front of that screen...
Even our most brilliant moment will remain behind a semi-anonymous facade, and all recognition that can be received, aside form a few meager "points", is that of having served the message that has been delivered.

Citizenc, Smokingman, Beamish.... who cares?
I wish that I could meet some of you, but that will not happen, at least not in here... so as far as I know, what I say and you say is important because it IS important. Period. There is nothing selfish there, nothing for me or you in it.

How could ATS inflate someone's ego, in all seriousness?

Once that is out of the way, we could get back to discussing the most interesting part here, as are the warnings, the predictions, and the role that we as humanity can play in seeing that we take care of our future.

This last one especially, I would hope that some of you out there would give a thought or two, and a few words every now and then.

Maybe because it could make us all feel better?
So thinking about it, there just maybe something for me in here after all...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And to finish, out of a sense of responsibility and personal integrity:

I do think it is not at all correct that ANYBODY call anybody else names, or use gender, nationality, or race related comments.

Neither do I consider it in any way generous or desirable, however, that ANYONE sustain continuous attempts at character degrading, mental sanity or instability innuendos, and a whole other array of niceties that Smokingman, myself and others have TRIED to pass over, those of us who want to see the information through.

Calling someone a liar, hoaxer, and any other of the kind, WITHOUT SUBSTANTIAL PROOF, is breaking the very values that some profess to defend.

Having remained on the sustainability of the information, the accuracy of the predictions, and whatever other facet of the THREAD'S CONTENT, would have ensured, at the very least, a nicer discussion, regardless of the end goal or arrival points.

Since some of the material will lack proof for the time being, there really was no significant gain to be made by straying from the information itself.

Hope to get back there...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Holy crap, it doesn't take much for a situation to deteriorate. No wonder we will be our own doom when we can't even agree on anything or have enough respect for each other.

What's the point for everything else then - maybe something bad has to happen to clean things up. Those who remain will quickly learn to appreciate each other because that's all they would have left...

So basically we have an impending economic collapse as a diversion tactic for something totally different. While the whole world will be trying to pick themselves up from the economic blow, we'll get a World-wide martial law and One World Government installed as a remedy.

And then there's that issue of an alleged incoming planetary body...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Smokingmann2006,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1) When the main event happens in coming years, will it literally be "hell on earth"? If you could please elaborate on the event, at all, that would be good.

2) What should others do, if the world is pretty much going to end, have as much fun as possible? Cause thats what im doing.

Im never a person who gets caught up in all the details, igets angry, is always laid back, and when hell breaks loose, I always keep my cool, and in difficult hardships, perservere.

3) What attributes do the Pleaideans, like your contact, look for in people?

Can you tell them to come contact me. Not to sound funny or foolish, I always wanted to meet aliens, and your alien contact doesnt sound dangerous.

I live in Dekalb, Illinois and I will be waiting.

Please keep up the posts and your insight smokingman, it is greatly appreciated.

Bubbapug1985

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Yes, things did get a little heated, but when the tone of the debate drops to the level of implementing racially stereotypical invectives as a means of communication, then I will not only stand my ground but will lose any regard for the OP. At least he was engaging me in some form of debate. Now, in my opinion, he’s completely unmasked.

I also stand by my conviction that the OP is simply restating other people’s beliefs and is passing them off as his own. If this were a church, he would be accused of attending on the strength of someone else’s testimony.

I might be wrong, and I am willing to say that publically.

But so far I have read nothing that changes my mind. I wonder how many others who have instantly elevated him to the level of oracle, at the expense of listening to whatever beneficial material his message may have, would do the same?

I don’t believe I ever called you a follower directly. I did ask you why you believe the authenticity of smokingman2006’s claims. You have clarified that admirably, and I thank you.

You also said:

This reminded me that you repeatedly sailed over some of the points I have made in previous posts, since some of the importance if this issue keeps coming back unprocessed.

Please remind me what I’ve neglected to comment on. Whatever I did miss, I can assure you it was unintentional.

There is also something that I have asked several times in this thread, and as yet no one has deemed to give me a simple answer. It is (and this is to everyone):

Why do you believe his account?

citizenc, you said:

Calling someone a liar, hoaxer, and any other of the kind, WITHOUT SUBSTANTIAL PROOF, is breaking the very values that some profess to defend.

And in return I ask, why does he get believed en mass without any substantial proof?.

I’ve said why I don’t believe him. I cannot prove it. He cannot prove his side.

I have pondered on this, in the absence of any (substantial) feedback, long and hard. This, for what it’s worth, is what I’ve concluded:

The message, in all of its myriad forms, is the most important factor.

Its repetition gives comfort to those who hold the same beliefs.

Its repetition is designed to draw attention to a possible, disastrous future scenario.

The messenger, whoever it may be, is secondary.

His or her sincerity is inconsequential.

It does not matter why they spread the message.

Along as the message gets spread.

I have to admit, if I'm correct, that I find parts of it disturbing.
Perhaps it’s just me.
Perhaps I demand far too much from those who profess contact with intelligent, non Terran species.

Perhaps I’ve spent too much time in this thread…

Smokingman is not running for office, or taking anybody's money to be saying what he says. You have finally, clearly stated that your problem is with HIM, and less with the message.

If a politician achieved office and started to behave in an unnerving, distrustful manner, would the politics he practiced continue to hold power? Yes, but he’d get moved out of office by his party and by the weight of complaints. My problem is not with smokingman2006 as a person per se, but with his reasoning. How could I have a problem with someone I do not know?

In essence, I would not rush to call this a failed experience in DISSEMINATING the message.

And I am not arguing with the success of this thread. It is, at the end of the day, testament to ATS that it can create such impassioned and animated discourse. And yes, in a strange, convoluted way, the message has been proliferated with some success. But I still do not think that was the original intention.

The fact that that there are hundreds, thousands of people being literally pushed to come out in public with similar messages and warnings, is almost a guarantee that a wide enough spectrum of "messengers" will be reached.

Are they all telling the truth? How can we tell? Or do we not bother because of “the message”?
Take one, true, honest contactee standing alongside, say, an attention seeker or someone who is suffering under the weight of a psychological delusion; how would the genuine messenger’s communication not be tainted by the obvious comparisons that would be made?

There is still, even with the weight of serious substantiation to back it up, a social taboo surrounding UFOs etc. I have no idea how to stop it, no matter how much it annoys. I try and remain as logical and as reasonable as I can in the face of this continuing denunciation. Is it so wrong to dislike being judged against the plethora of hangers-on the subject has attracted?

Only you know who you are back there in front of that screen...
Even our most brilliant moment will remain behind a semi-anonymous facade, and all recognition that can be received, aside form a few meager "points", is that of having served the message that has been delivered.

Beautifully, eloquently put.

This is not about individuals. It is about us as a species. It is about our unremitting need to look to the stars and know that someone is looking back.

And that maybe, just maybe, they care for us.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Last night I had another visit from Amizarac and she bought along a very old companion, who was sage like. His name is Orzeml and says he is over 600 earth years old.

His hair was long and white as snow, yet his eyes burn with the same intense as those of Amizarac.
He, too, glowed and radiated, for a better word an aura of inner beauty and sage like knowledge.
He wore a crystal on his tunic, and this gem kept changing colors as time passed by.
He, too, was tall and a little on the thin side, yet his face was hairless and his skin tight and flawless.

His message was simple: Over the next few months tens of thousands of contactees will emerge to hasten the waking process all over our planet. Already there is a great positive change in collective conscience, which is being monitored by our friends.

I was also told that my work will be long and with limited short term result, that it is not my work alone that counts, but the results of what it contributes to the network of positive awareness that is awaking on our planet at this time.

Orzeml calmly explained to me that I must put aside my frustrations and needs for speedy change and focus on the work ahead.

He repeated Amizarac's message that there is no right or wrong and no good or evil, but just a constant
struggle for experience and knowledge.

He also referred that the human race is known to many alien races as sheep for its ability to be led and taken off its chosen path easily.

Orzeml further explained that the energy source we call our soul is the same energy that is within them, and in lots of cases these sources of energy have inhabited them and us on many occasions over time, but only a deep awakening would allow us to feel these previous experiences.

Our energy sources are timeless and immortal, and it is only as a life force in the world of matter that we are weak and fragile.

Other Alien races also know of our weakness and greed, and have used it as a mean to corrupt and influence many humans at the upper scale of our man made chain of command. These Aliens are not evil or bad, but have a different agenda for reaching their enlightened path, and if they need to wipe out a primitive race along the way, it is of no concern to them, as they look at us like we look at ants.

Orzeml revealed that till only recently his people tried breeding with humans, as we are compatible, but the results were not what they had expected, and after thousands of years this program is no longer practiced.

Orzeml explained that there is no Overlord or God governing our universe, and that each choice is taken upon oneself and that the judgment day that most dread is nothing more than a liberating rebirth into the collective conscience.

Paradise and hell are a man made concept to keep this masses obedient and on the mortal path of slavery and false belief in order to enrich a very few and maintain social order on earth.

Everyone of us, who is here today, chose by cosmic design to be here at this place and time now, and many chose to be here to make the difference during these troubled times for our race, but many do not know this as the awakening process has taken much longer than it should have.

Those upsetting the balance of things also chose to be here during this period and could, too, have become enlightened beings, if greed and corruption had not overtaken their abilities to awaken themselves.

Amizarac and Orzeml can only work here as guides to enlightenment and are not allowed to interfere openly in the affair of humans till we ourselves have tipped the balance of awakeness.

They view our race as what they were like millions of years ago, and believe we will bond together as a race and people only in a time of great adversity.

I was reminded to focus on the task at hand and ignore all negative distractions, as only then will I be on the way to complete my calling.

...tbc

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Orzeml reaffirmed that the fastest way to awakening our inner self are plenty of fresh clean water, a diet of fruit and fresh vegetables, limited meat intake and no processed foods. Fish and poultry is acceptable, but should not be char grilled. Fluoride and soda drinks will totally block the effects of our pineal gland, which is our gateway to the awakened world. If you are trying to activate this gateway during daylight hours you need to be in a darkened room. Having fun and pleasure, as well as drinking a little wine will not affect the pineal gland and may help in many cases. Negative thoughts and self-preservation will also keep this gateway closed. Getting the message out is the only way to reach this goal.

Amizarac said this before departing with Orzeml last night: There are many of thousands of spiritual healers amongst the sleepers, and those will achieve the fastest results. Your people need to gain positive awareness in your world in the limited time your race has left to effect real change.

I also discovered my link with Amizarac. Our energy source, which many call a soul here, has shared at least one previous life before.

Note to all posters on this thread:

How do I really know that this message I bring you, is not another form of Alien manipulation?

Can anyone out there tell me, if they have had a similar message, vision or contact?

How do I get this message off the board and into the real world?

I also wish to apologize to Beamish, who misunderstood my comment yesterday. I was referring to how stubborn people from that country can be in their belief, and as stated before, I do not judge you and am deeply sorry if my remark offended you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thank you for another chance at re-elevating the mood of the discussion.

I appreciate you emphasizing that this is not and could not be about you or I.

To continue, perhaps we are taking for granted a couple of aspects about this whole scenario that need to be clearly stated, almost as the rules of the "game":

-This is the Gray area, where people share their stories, try to substantiate them (if possible), and then discussion ensues.

When something "personal" has happened, any experience, without direct or indirect consequences on the external, shared aspects of the world, will remain personal.

Therefore, to ask for proof that such an event has happened, WITHOUT the external consequences manifesting, is an exercise in impatience or futility, depending on how much hurry we have.

There is no way that a contact of the sort can be proved without some type of "recorded" material, or physical consequences of some sort.
A personal experience is and will remain as such then, until the PREDICTIONS, the material forwarded as "proof", will actually come into effect, as predictions themselves should by their very nature.

That unless Smokingman happens to be able to do what NO ONE has been able to do before, which would be to convince them to pose for a family portrait.

That is why people are talking about PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

Impossible to prove without the above requirements, and therefore impossible to DISPROVE because, exactly because of the same reasons.

Briefly speaking about mymy experience, I wished in the past I had some way to prove to others it's OBJECTIVE validity.
It has been only later, recently, that I have understood it's real impact and possible true worth:
That any one of us is to attempt to make a difference, to spread knowledge, theories, and even personal feelings about hard to believe things that are going on.

Yet my approach is more cerebral, because my PERSONAL experience has led me to different sides of the exploration of knowledge.
You would be surprised Beamish, how few are the people that respond to plain logic and common sense.

Smokingman more visceral, even emotionally torn at times approach, is valid and appreciated.
It moves people that some of us could not.

-The message.

A total separation between message and messenger is impossible.

That brings us, again, to my interest in being here: THE MESSAGE, especially the one that lies at the very base of this "experience" and all others of the kind, mine included.

The PURPOSE of the message... here is the point that very few have touched upon, and is what I almost plead for...

People need to wake UP! This is the purpose of the message.

The basis for standard "modern" living are all wrong:
We exploit the planet's resources and others as if there is no accountability and no tomorrow.
We think we are above nature and the "supreme" product of this Universe.
We think that "God" is someone we can manipulate and come to terms with, regardless of our interior mental and emotional environment.

AND, we think that the future will ALWAYS be there, regardless of what we think or do.

This is the reason why "waking up" remains the principal goal of any of us who have been warned about POSSIBLE FUTURE EVENTS.

That is why I will stand by the MESSAGE, regardless of the source.
Any message? NO, that is why I have been less than silent here...

Remember that, looking at the other side of the coin, the ones who have DELIBERATELY spread division, malcontent, and hate in this world, have done so and continue to do so without ANY regard for moral standards or care for any human being.

That is the dire situation that this thread, some of Smokingman's posts, my posts, and the continuous work of SO MANY others are dealing with, and trying to revert by WARNING people.

Talk soon...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And now that I have read Smokingman's latest, I reiterate:

I stand by the MORALS the messages aim to elicit from within us.

Until later...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I wonder if Project Camelot would be interested in this story. Because some form of interview, filmed, and then put on youtube, google, a website, would be very good exposure.
Not to mention you may need to publish it and develop a forum with the goal of exploring mass awakening.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's very hard to know how our visitors are manipulating us, and for what purpose, what their protocol is. Because it relates to the very nature of whats happening and so far, contactees bring such a mixed message back. Robert Miles talks about the federation resetting this prison planet whenever we build up dangerous technology. So this brown dwarf would be a federation ship capable of tipping a planet. Reports have been given that greys have planet-tipping technology. There is supposedly a war between Orion/Rigel ets (ie. greys) and human types, ie Procyon system (named although it doesn't look promising in supporting life, plus the main star in that system looks like it may be going to become a red giant), Sirian system, Tau Ceti, Pleiades, and countless others. Seentoomuch's group, which are the same people Steven Greer talks about with one of his contacts, a very white skinned, black haired, blue eyed group, belong to a federation that patrol this area of space to try and keep certain groups out. They live under quite a bit of cloud cover and with advanced technologies who really knows what systems are capable of being modified for life. People often wonder why so many are nordic looking. Cloning aside, fair coloring is suited to cooler environments with lots of cloud. So, what is the real agenda? Military and time-travel protocol would certainly limit us to knowing the truth. Is there an ongoing tension/war between groups?
If a dwarf star had entered our solar system, I believe that our sun would not be experiencing the lowest period of sun activity since Nasa has begun monitoring it. I also think the Ort Cloud would have been sigificantly disturbed by something passing through that we would already have been pelleted by space rocks, astroids, etc. Yet, this group that is contacting you seems very concerned with emphasizing a real danger, and truly wishes us to awaken, and develop our spiritual powers.
Another way at looking at ets, is to read the book of Enoch. This book to me is allegorical in its dealing with two different primary groups that have been working with dna on earth for some time. The one group seems to be very concerned with dumbing us down and keeping us away from knowledge. Perhaps clipping our dna. The other with developing our potential. So what are we? A biological storehouse of different dna for various et races? A group to be kept perpetually in the dark like a primitive anthropological experiment thrown in to the mix. In the book of enoch the group associated with God, also destroyed the race of more knowlegeable humans with a great flood.
Are we facing a deliberate act, perhaps by greys, or one of the big federations mentioned by Robert Miles, akin to this? Because our technology and nuclear and space technology developed?
Miriam Bluestar has an interview now with Project Camelot. Its very good. She was told about the 4 stages of life on earth, one bacteriological, second dinosaur, third Lemuria, Atlantis era with more advanced knowlege, but we were too immature to handle it apparently so it was destroyed (sounds close to the book of enoch), and fourth, a more dumbed down acceptable version of us (acceptable to whom, the grey federation?). I have many questions.
But it seems very much that those contacting you are akin to what would be called the Watchers. And I believe in God, but not the God of the scriptures that commits genocide on a planet and approves of murdering women and children in war. That God is made in mans image and quite possibly has allegories to et past involvement.
So whatever the danger, whatever the plan here is, one group, probably being monitored by a larger group, is intent on waking us up, and getting us to develop our spiritual, interconnected, loving potential to save our planet for some form of sitx, which could even be a planned reset of our planet.
Whether their message is truthful in detail or simply truthful in intent to help avert something they are not a liberty to say, isn't as important as the fact they did contact you.
This had to be for a significant reason, considering the gist of the message. I'd run with the heart of it, the need to wake up the world and for people to become cooperative and help each other, knowing full well they may be covering the exact details of the disaster.
Think of it as an espionage team. Would competing groups of international spies, holding sensitive information, tell the truth when they needed to avert a danger?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Miriam Bluestar also talks about the contactees grouping together in the near future to offer a new direction to the world in the troubled times ahead. She talks about them coming together. This is her website: www.alienbluestar.com...
Also, project camelots new forum, project avalon has a lot of information about safe places, the four corners, and lots of information. Michael Sinclair is one of my favorite contributors to that forum. His goal of safe villages is phenomenal. Perhaps you could ask him for ideas on the forum for how to get the message out.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Orzeml reaffirmed that the fastest way to awakening our inner self are plenty of fresh clean water, a diet of fruit and fresh vegetables, limited meat intake and no processed foods. Fish and poultry is acceptable, but should not be char grilled. Fluoride and soda drinks will totally block the effects of our pineal gland, which is our gateway to the awakened world. If you are trying to activate this gateway during daylight hours you need to be in a darkened room. Having fun and pleasure, as well as drinking a little wine will not affect the pineal gland and may help in many cases. Negative thoughts and self-preservation will also keep this gateway closed. Getting the message out is the only way to reach this goal.

Hi smokingman2006, et al;

First of all, I am not clear on this contradiction: We are told to awaken our inner selves but we should not have worries about self-preservation.

So which one is it then? Crawl into the corner and wait till the end comes (forget self-preservation) or try to stay alive and fight our way to true freedom (stay alive so you can awaken)?

Next, everyone here knows all the the other things you mentioned already and so please next time they show up tell them who you are actually talking to/spreading the message to - ATS members (ie. "preaching to the quire").

If you really want to "get the message out", in my humble opinion, you need to take a megaphone and go to some large city, stand on a busy street and pour your heart out about this. Funny they did not ask you to do that because telling us here what we already suspect or know is without purpose, and waste of everyone's time, no?

Most of us know about diet and water and soda drinks and stuff like that already. How the hell do we get the sodium flouride out of our water? How do we clean and re-energize the food that's been GMO-ed to hell, sprayed with pesticides, irradiated, injected with hormones and antibiotics? How do we produce mana without rocket science equipment?

We really need something more practical from our alleged "friends"? All those above mentioned would be very useful advices and a good start that these "friends" could share with us. Or is their "Prime Directive" forbidding them from helping primitive, sheeple-like non-Space faring civilizations?

Otherwise, preaching another message of love, peace, awakening, holding hands, waiting till a magical being (maybe leprechaun this time around?) arrives to save us sounds just like another religion to me.

Maybe they are just gearing us for the Age of Aquarius and transition of Piscean religions to the New Age ones, which would be pretty disappointing, again, in my humble opinion. It would show that status quo is being maintained with us getting the short end of the stick, once again.

I'm sorry I sound frustrated, but the fact is if they aren't going to give us something useful and practical then they might as well bugger off. Time for preaching wisdom has long passed, now is the time for action, if anything.

Unfortunately I do not see the majority of people awaking to anything new anytime soon. They are comfortable in their bubbles and they will oppose any change. And if things deteriorate into chaos, I suspect they will choose to perish instead of give up their old ways, but that's just my observation.

Further more, maybe they do not want to be awakened, and who are we to cram our own beliefs onto others? Just because we want something does not mean others do, too. Worse even, what I suspect could happen is that we will be at each other's throats.

On one side we'll have the awakened ones (in minority) wanting the change, and on the other we'll have the majority who do not wish to change anything. All while the ETs are watching the stage and enjoying the show. Should we really play that script for them at all (knowing the consequences)?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join