It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Last night I had another visit from Amizarac and she bought along a very old companion, who was sage like. His name is Orzeml and says he is over 600 earth years old.

If these aliens are indeed contacting you isn't there any way you can get some proof that this is real, and not just something from your imagination? Some object that cannot be disputed as anything but alien, a book, perhaps, in their own language...
Or... have a camera with you, take their picture...

Oh, I know what the answer will be to that. They can't allow that, for some reason or other.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
In my research with all communication from Beings(spiritual and ET's, too many to single out) they are saying that by 2012 life will change for 70% of earths population in some manner..possibly losing jobs, homes, relocating, severe storms, flooding and earthquakes,many other changes to their lives..of these 70%, 70% will die of Disease and Starvation

There are some safe havens on our planet and people are guided to these locations to be part of the rebuilding..I know that coastal areas are very dangerous..

There will be a downfall in economics and no money available..so you have to prepare yourself to live without money..use wood heat, garden, fishing, other ways...no mortgages; so survivors will have a house somewhere to choose from, if not taken..lots of rubble to burn for heat..there must be a reason for the warnings...

A lot of people are already moving to areas with water available, and they are sharing their survival kmowledge..As long as you have water you can grow anything...so you can help by preparing yourself and telling others why you are doing it...

I am prepared..We are taking this seriously

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am reading Miriam Bluestar's book. I can see some similarities. You can contact her on her webpage and she may be able to offer advice to getting your message out better than I could.

From Blue Star Fulfilling Prophecy, by Miriam Delicado

p.187 Warnings OF A Possible Future

The Aliens gave me warnings of a possible future in which the planet and/or the human race could face destruction. They asked me to share with you what role they will play if we are threatened as a species or if there is a threat to the Earth itself. It is a peaceful and positive message.
"One day a star will appear in the sky for all of man to see. Nothing or no one will be able to hide its presence from the world. It will be a sign for the people that the end is near and it is time to prepare."
The Aliens gave me, as well as many others around the world, this same message. What they asked of us is to tell the world, so that in the End Time we might not only survive but also prosper in the coming days. They told of a future in which there will be peace and harmony in the world. They said in the next world there will be a higher level of spiritual awareness and we will more clearly see the connections between the past, present and future....

p. 189-190 Where Are The Safe Lands?

Are you in the right area? It was told to me that in the End Time the Four Corners area of the United States will be one of the safe lands...By safe they mean protected by them....
If you are not one of the people meant to be in these safe zones the Aliens will remove you. They will only allow those with pure hearts to enter and live in these zones...

Where are all the other Safe Lands? The Aliens told me they were all over the planet. Research and find the people in your area--the original people, the people that hold the light. They will be the indigenous people of your area. These people will be highly spiritual, having strong beliefs in other worlds...They will be living peacefully in the same are for thousands of years...They will be the Keepers of Knowledge in your area.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We were told southern Ohio was safe, but only the bottom part 20 miles inland from Cincinnati. it is solid rock underneath and high above the Ohio River..There is hunting, fishing and woods..Farms, horses carriages, and basic living nearby..The amish live the area.they are very versatile..they make their own soap and have no electricity and bring their wares to markets..
Probably parts of Pennsylvainia..and other parts that have a little of everything..I did my research

Originally posted by mystiq
I am reading Miriam Bluestar's book. I can see some similarities. You can contact her on her webpage and she may be able to offer advice to getting your message out better than I could.

From Blue Star Fulfilling Prophecy, by Miriam Delicado

p.187 Warnings OF A Possible Future

The Aliens gave me warnings of a possible future in which the planet and/or the human race could face destruction. They asked me to share with you what role they will play if we are threatened as a species or if there is a threat to the Earth itself. It is a peaceful and positive message.
"One day a star will appear in the sky for all of man to see. Nothing or no one will be able to hide its presence from the world. It will be a sign for the people that the end is near and it is time to prepare."
The Aliens gave me, as well as many others around the world, this same message. What they asked of us is to tell the world, so that in the End Time we might not only survive but also prosper in the coming days. They told of a future in which there will be peace and harmony in the world. They said in the next world there will be a higher level of spiritual awareness and we will more clearly see the connections between the past, present and future....

p. 189-190 Where Are The Safe Lands?

Are you in the right area? It was told to me that in the End Time the Four Corners area of the United States will be one of the safe lands...By safe they mean protected by them....
If you are not one of the people meant to be in these safe zones the Aliens will remove you. They will only allow those with pure hearts to enter and live in these zones...

Where are all the other Safe Lands? The Aliens told me they were all over the planet. Research and find the people in your area--the original people, the people that hold the light. They will be the indigenous people of your area. These people will be highly spiritual, having strong beliefs in other worlds...They will be living peacefully in the same are for thousands of years...They will be the Keepers of Knowledge in your area.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Possibly. But are you not automatically creating opposition by labelling someone simply for their apparent ignorance? Surely, if you care enough and are willing to make the effort, the persausion of your argument should be sufficient to move them to at least see your perspective. If not, in my mind, if you have done all that you can, and cannot at least compromise, then yes, I would suspect disinfo. But I at least have to try and sway before I make a judgement, if indeed I do then.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You said that 120,000 would be relocated to another planet, which is taken from the Bible.

Rev 7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Does this mean that your “visitor” is a Bible believer?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hasn't even Nasa stated that there is in fact a mass in our solar system that is identified? It is really far out there. Its suppose to be a dwarf star?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

when I woke up a little over and hour ago I had a clear vision that the events of the coming ten days will shake the very foundation of peoples belief in he system they live in and is the true reality of what is the start of things to come.

Those who take it as a warning to wake up will have a good chance those who sit on their backside and hope the governemts will make it all right will be lost.

posted on Sept 26
October 5th is coming up and nothing yet has happpened. When will you "contactees" stop making useless predictions and when will the "believers" of this garbage wake up and see what is truly happening...delusions. I love the new thread of blossom goodchilc.....hers is Sept 14th...woo hooo aliens are coming they are here to rescue our pathetic race...
It's a good thing out of the millions of possible races in the universe that the aliens have chosen us as the most pathetic and the only one that needs help

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Yawwwwwnnnnn

You know, sometimes i see a thread and think 'i have no belief in that at all'..... and then i....... simply move on to a thread i have an interest in, or can contribute to.

You should try it sometime riggs

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Where is smokingman2006. He hasnt come back because his predictions arent coming true?

What was the event that will convince the people that the government cant help them? Bailout package?

Purple spotted butterfly extinction? Joe Torre smiling for once?

Maybe the aliens arent going to only help us, but also other ones in the universe. Maybe 90% of developing planets are good and reached that spiritual level, while the leftover 10% are deemed useles and the experiment needs to be redone.

Simply my theory, with no evidence whatsoever.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by bubbapug1985]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
With all of the doubt in my mind, even taking into consideration my last post.

I still beleive smokingman.

Come back and tell us more.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lawlb0t

Lawbolt,

I remember hearing about NASA claiming something was in the solar system which was a myster, unless I have misinterpretated the results.

Could be Nibiru (Sumerian mythical planet).

I also heard that people can only see the planet if they are on the South Pole, why is that?

I would think a planet approaching would have much greater effects on Earths environment, useless if all that we are experiencing are those effects?

Bubbapug1985

[edit on 4-10-2008 by bubbapug1985]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So where is smokingman ...dissappeared when his BS was found out. The next one to go into hiding will be strawberry shortcake or crack smokingollady...blossom.whatever her name is. Then all the lil believers will run along to the next contactee....with opens arms saying...give my life meaning instead of the pathetic one I have..:LOL:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
still here Riggs

Was a little bit busy over the last few days preparing things and following advice you just got to have faith mate.

check in later

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Still waiting for something to happen that will open the world's eyes. So far nothing. and the time line was ten days for your prediction to come true..so that means until the end of the 5th. Then what, when nothing happens...are you going to tell the truth, that you made it up or are you going to change the timeline

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have my money on Tuesday. I think the stock market is going to crash, leading onto to nuclear war and then pestilence.

Just a thought. And if comes true on Tuesday, im gone.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hmmm..nothing. As I have always known...NOw I await the blossom ladies crap to fall through to. These believers must love let downs.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And you somehow missed all the predictions happening for the 7th on this month? It doesn't matter if his dreams hit events right on or are symbolic for things as David Wilcox speaks of in his rebuttal to the new Dr. Deagle predictions. I believe what the OP has said, and I believe he needs to contact someone like Miriam Delicado to find out if and when the meeting with those like her, and like him, from the world should take place. Or, to research into this matter.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

*SNIP* What will it take for your eyes to open and see that there is nothing to it. You people need to seriously leave the part of the phenomenon...you will constantly ruin serious research into it, what with you predictions and fantasy people coming to see you. You people just won't leave...no matter how many times your "contactees" are made fools of. Fine.
..then what when nothing happens on the 7th or the 14th...what will your excuses be then. Why is this not in the skunkworks..yet....?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by riggs2099]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join