It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i wonder who the lucky 144,000 will be.

im guessing not myself

ah well.
life must go on.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Because this is a personal experience, and the grey category has been especially developed for those kind of threads, where people are free to delve into the fine matters and explore the topic in depth without being criticized or insulted or told they're a delusional fool by someone who can't fathom that others have experienced what he hasn't, and don't even wish to waste their time arguing about it. This is the very category ATS created. Nor does it matter to me whether a prediction passes or not. This is about the OPs contact. Which I believe he's having whether they are being completely honest with him or not. If he was just making predictions, then he could have posted them in the prediction thread. Contact with ets is a far more complex issue than that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by mystiq

You delusional little fool
. What will it take for your eyes to open and see that there is nothing to it. You people need to seriously leave the part of the phenomenon...you will constantly ruin serious research into it, what with you predictions and fantasy people coming to see you. You people just won't leave...no matter how many times your "contactees" are made fools of. Fine.
..then what when nothing happens on the 7th or the 14th...what will your excuses be then. Why is this not in the skunkworks..yet....?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by riggs2099]

Riggs, seriously..... what are you doing on this thread??? what's your purpose??...... calling people fools??.... the only one looking foolish here is you.... none of us care for your opinion, havent you figured that out yet?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Smokingman,

did they tell you anything about the Grey abduction?
if the Greys want to take the control of our planet and they infiltrated our government affairs etc
why they let the Greys do that?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Smokingmann2006,

Is the recent stock market tumble the beginning of terrible things to come?

Where did you go?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Cosmic,

Do you think the stock market crash is a sign of things to come. I was wondering what you thought about it.

Also, check out Project Camerlot with Dr Deagle, he predicted this very thing, with much more elaborate things.

I wonder if this is the start....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by cosmicstorm

My purpose?...to run you fools out of ufology. You know what you people do to this research. They mock ufology because of you guys. Without you, researchers can get somewhere. And you know what I say...you don't like what I have to say...then find another outlet for your
fairy tales

[edit on 6-10-2008 by riggs2099]

Ahhhh good! we are finally getting somewhere, its ufology your looking for.... why didnt you say!....heres the door...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you takecare now! shut the door behind you....bye!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You and other ufology pros can go into other threads and discuss all the chinese lanterns and insects, or camera flares you wish to, or pay your homage to the militia interviews, and all the real worthy and credible sources you wish. Just quit coming here and hearing what all the delusional fools have to say, oh, and some who experience this as a shared delusion that catches to a few other witnesses. Hey, let that door close quickly on your way out, because this delusion might spread. If I've ever wondered why certain people get singled out for this stuff over others, I'm starting to see why our visitors may be choosing who they choose.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sorry to disappoint but I am hanging around. I will continue to debunk this as a fairy tale. Yes I may have crossed the line a few times, do I apologize...nahhh but I must keep my posts more tame
. I will continue to be in these threads and point out the flaws in your cases. I need to do this before someone who comes on here gets lured and has fallen into this and without proper guidance will conitue to believe this stuff as fact rather than to seek out medical help. If I can help one person from falling further into thier delusions than I consider it worth it.
You believers do not care about the person who comes in here and asks for help. You just are glad that another person has being fooled into believing this and has fallen into your world. This is a mental health issue and for those that choose to deny it...fine...but others honestly want help and want these delusions to stop.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
There have been previous posts on ATS that showed the second sun(Nibiru) that was shot by NASA in the south pole,the only place you can now view it.I tried recently to show a friend the pics and ,of course,they were deleted. We will all be able to see it by mid-2009 thus it will no longer be in doubt. And yes,it will be here in 2012,passing between us and the moon(wormwood and blood-red moon, per scriptures).

When an incredible truth is presented to the masses the first reaction is disbelief,then anger,then eventually succumbing to the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
[edit on 7-10-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I get spanked
for telling you guys your ...well you know. But you are allowed to come on and make false predictions and make believe stories...whatever
. Sure sure...you use the current problems that america is going through as proof of these predictions when it has obviously being happening for years and now the inevitable has happened. These aren't predictions
....will a mod tell me why you are allowing these people to make false statements when I have seen you all delete a thread or ban someone for less. You have placed blossom spanky..in the skunkworks...why not this? I know that the majority of the mods are with those of us that are unwilling to fall into these fairy tales..How do I know because the majority of these threads are in the skunkworks. That is when we leave them alone....when they are where they belong...the garbage bin of ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The Friday bailout and monday worldwide bloodbath will be remembered in history as the begining of the final act of distraction to the general public.

While over 90 percent of the population is ducking for cover and trying to find a way to maintain their current standard of life, the dark forces will continue to throw one stick after another into the wheel of everyday life, by years end or early into the new year a new war will have begun, but then most will be far too busy with survival to even understand the real plan.

The grey agenda will be in full swing and only the one's who are able to see thru all this global deception will be able to help others.

I too have been preparing these last few weeks and understand that this struggle is far from lost as long as we have shining lights leading the way for others.
These current events we are now seeing are nothing new but more of an end game to a long and drawn out plan design to steal our way of life by slavemasters who toll on human misery.
Remember our basic needs are food,water, and heat all else we can do without if needed.
Our inner energy source is within us all and that along with positive thoughts is enough to win this struggle as long as we can remain focus on the real problem at hand.
My guides have made it very clear that I must not act as a socalled guru but as a voice for their message.
Even this thread is getting attacked with disinformation on a daily bases.
So be strong and understand this, we are starting to make a big difference as more of us wake up and the real power is still with the people regardless what you may think.
To all those who post positive remarks in this thread I thank you as this has helped me in time of self doubt.........
The smokingman is far from crazy and has much more to tell in coming days, and thank you to all those who have sent me messages of support...

By April 24 2009 no-one will be able to deny the existance of this brown dwarf in our skies as it will be visible as a huge red planet but by then most will panic or be much to busy looking for thier next meal.
We still have over 4 years to change our course and must remember at all cost that we are the masters of our souls and the captains of our destiny regardless of what we have being taught...

PS after weeks of persistence I have added Riggs to my ingore list as his postings are turning this thread into a catfight with no real insight

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I get spanked
for telling you guys your ...well you know. But you are allowed to come on and make false predictions and make believe stories...whatever
. Sure sure...you use the current problems that america is going through as proof of these predictions when it has obviously being happening for years and now the inevitable has happened. These aren't predictions
....will a mod tell me why you are allowing these people to make false statements when I have seen you all delete a thread or ban someone for less. You have placed blossom spanky..in the skunkworks...why not this? I know that the majority of the mods are with those of us that are unwilling to fall into these fairy tales..How do I know because the majority of these threads are in the skunkworks. That is when we leave them alone....when they are where they belong...the garbage bin of ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
thank you smokingman for the very profound message you have brought, it will not be an easy journey and many will look upon you as a rather strange person but do not be dissuaded, eventually you'll get over it and truly understand the purpose that drives you to spread the message.

I have not met any alien beings but have been extremely fortunate to meet ascended masters and gurus (not the phoney money grabbing ones for I've not spent a cent on them) who showed me the path of our true existence.

But ofcoz reading on other knowledge like what benevolent guides like yours and Alex Collier has to share only reaffirms my believe and my journey.

Human kind as a whole has to stop living for itself and start going beyond. "Hands that serve are holier than lips that pray"
"Help ever, hurt never"
"Love all, serve all"

God bless you mate.

P.S. As a note, if you have a chance, please do search for this book called "Bhagavad Gita: A Walkthrough for Westerners" by Jack Hawley

it may help with further understanding but given the amount of knowledge you have, I'm not sure if you may even need it. Still a good book to have.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
by years end or early into the new year a new war will have begun, but then most will be far too busy with survival to even understand the real plan.

what war are you talking about? where? between who? i don't like the sound of that very much...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

PS after weeks of persistence I have added Riggs to my ingore list as his postings are turning this thread into a catfight with no real insight

btw, don't worry about Riggs, he's got the psychological profile of a child. Be forgiving.

There's a chance he did not enjoy the upbringing we had, lacking love and attention. Be loving always.

If we had known of such a person in our circle of friends, we'd have shown him care instead of hatred.

There's a reason why God picked you for this task. No diamond shows its brilliance without cutting. Eventually we will understand our place in God's plan. You will face many obstacles. Painful mostly but you will find a strength that has never been there before. And someday, a diamond will be born. Brilliance of a gem, steadfast as a stone.

"What a man can be, he must be" -Abraham Maslow

"If you perform the sacrifice of doing your duty, you do not have to do anything else. Devoted to duty, man attains perfection." - Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita

Riggs;
You may not know this but you are, like all of us, an instrument of God. Do unto others what others will do unto you. The laws of kharma are more like a human judge. Impartial and ever seeing. If life has treated you this way and such that you've become, then the only way you'd find true happiness is to treat them with benevolence. They may not understand but you'd have become a superior being. Ego is the killer of the soul. Kharma will take care of the rest. God bless you.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Prometheus Ascendent]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Prometheus Ascendent

...aww thanks for your caring words...
..Take god and shove him where the sun don't shine
. Oh yeh just to clear things up...I really could care less what you think of me. The more you dislike me, the more i know im getting to you. I mean I am starting to make sense and you don't like that, because it means you are suffering from something and hate the fact your not sane. You hate the fact there are flaws in your faairy tales. thats alright.....I am here to help those that have yet to give in to thier delusions and want help and advice. The problem is, they come to here for advice ahen it is a medical professional they should seek. By the way I did grow up with a loving family who have showed me to things about stuff rationally. To give in to irrational things would be to let the mental illness get worse, when you could have stopped it in it's tracks. As for kharma...whatever..the things I have done in my life should not be rewarded as it was(if kharma existed) but alas I have money up the wazoo and am good looking and healthy. So if kharma is there , I have no clue as to what it is waiting for

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prometheus Ascendent

btw, don't worry about Riggs, he's got the psychological profile of a child. Be forgiving.

I love it when people try to soumd so much better than me but in the end they always lower themselves to my level
Good going there P.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join