It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

"You keep pointing to books by former masons, and secrets from former masons, etc.

Where are they?

What are they?"

Yes! I think you may have me mixed up with someone else here. I haven't mentioned any books! Unless of course its the usuall defensive stance of masons to make unfounded accusations?
Unless you are one of the higher masons you may well believe that your lodge is a good thing and that you're serving the community...And to a degree I would agree with you.
But thats what you're meant to think! Freemasonry is a cult within a cult! You (the masses)are lied to and mislead and used by the higher ones to help conceal its true purpose and beliefs.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Unless you are one of the higher masons you may well believe that your lodge is a good thing and that you're serving the community...And to a degree I would agree with you.
But thats what you're meant to think! Freemasonry is a cult within a cult! You (the masses)are lied to and mislead and used by the higher ones to help conceal its true purpose and beliefs.

OK, I'll bite.

What exactly is a "higher mason?" What Degree? What level? What Office? What Title? (choose one or more and let's find out what you mean)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

OK so let's examine the 17th degree! Finally we can have a starting point so you can prove that you are truly a master debater.

Since I am not in Scottish Rite, I don't think I am breaking any vows by posting this, but I did find a description of the 17th degree:

17th degree - Knight of the East and West: The lessons of this degree are that loyalty to God is man's primary allegiance, and the temporal governments not founded upon God and His righteousness will inevitably fall.

So let's see...

God? check.

Righteousness? check.

Loyalty? Yep.

Satan/Lucifer/Abaddon/Xenu? Nope.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How is it possible that all the mason here have no idea that they are worshiping satan. We all are under the impression we put out faith/trust in God. Is God something other than what we know? Do you have divine knowlege? Where did you get it other than www.ihatemasons.org.?
Please don't misinterput what I am saying, I believe in one true God. I am a mason, I am pretty far from a "good christian" but I try to do my best. I in no way think I am better than anyone else. But due to my teachings from my father, mother, life, and masonry, If you needed help and I could provide it, I would. that is it. If there is more to masonry than that, I don't want any part of it. Do with that knowlege what you will. I am going to enjoy a cold beer and some ribs. have a great day all.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good afternoon yall ..I see your still all staying calm and being patient with eachother lol..

[I have never been taught that our symbols were evil in any way]

Mike no one usually gets taught stuff that is deceptive as being deceptive .Well except the Skull and Bones do .They pretty much get told the real truth of what those rituals and symbols mean ...
Doesnt the word deception mean what it says ..TO DECEIVE the person doing it and DECIEVE the person its being done to .
Religion does this to ..read about the Catholic Church symbols and their histories .Do you really think that the flock get taught what it means for real ? NO they are just told its all innocent and they put a twist on it so it sounds holy but its not ..And in fact it is plain and simple IDOLATRY and they are from Ancient Egyptian rituals etc for pagan gods .... Catholics will argue all day long that they are not committing idolatry and that those symbols all stand for something holy because they are told that the Churchs rituals are for God so its all good They did not do their homework deep or wide enough did they ?
(Similar to Easter and Christmas traditions all pagan in origin arnt they ? )

Another thing surely even you know that a wonderful loving person to your face could very well be the worst backstabbing person behind your back ..He isnt going to let you see his dark side ..or tell you the real reasons he is there ...his goal is to deceive ..and he will tell you that what he thinks you need to hear to sell you on his deception....
Satan is the master deceiver ..dont forget that ..

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Mike no one usually gets taught stuff that is deceptive as being deceptive .Well except the Skull and Bones do .They pretty much get told the real truth of what those rituals and symbols mean ...
Doesnt the word deception mean what it says ..TO DECEIVE the person doing it and DECIEVE the person its being done to

I have a question. Let us, for the sake of arguement say that a certain symbol has an 'evil' conotation. I however, was taught that it meant that I should act upright and steadfastly. I was 'deceived' to use your analogy, but I continue to act in a manner that is certainly not evil.

What does it matter what another thinks as to the true meaning of the symbol as long as it inspires me to do good upon my fellow man?

[edit on 31-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
[I however, was taught that it meant that I should act upright and steadfastly. I was 'deceived' to use your analogy, but I continue to act in a manner that is certainly not evil.

What does it matter what another thinks as to the true meaning of the symbol as long as it inspires me to do good upon my fellow man?]

For the same reason a Christian should not continue to do a ritual that was intended for pagan practices ...neither should they stay up under that denomination and continue to do things contrary to their beliefs.They are then decieving their own selves ...

An Example ...
How could you justify carrying a Nazi flag (just as an example) if your order told you that all of you needed to wear one for a symbol of Authority ?or something to that affect >Would you do it ?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
my neighbor pointed out an interesting theory of his last night...

he says that Freemasonry is just a front for the evil men do. those in the lower ranks, and most in the high ranks too, have NO clue to what's really going on up top. he made a reference to stopping in one state and opening up a P.O. Box for your mail, and just keeping on driving and moving into another state, so no one can track you. he really doesn't think the Freemasons have a secret, incredible agenda that they're performing. he just believes that those in real power use the Freemason organization as a front to hide their real issues. i wouldn't doubt if the Bilderberg's, FOR EXAMPLE, are purposefully hiding all ties to Freemasonry, so no one can connect the two.

do the Freemasons in here think that what my neighbor and i, for the most part, believe is at all possible? i mean i knew what he was saying, and i kind of already figured that, but i didn't word it as well as he did. by the way, he's got many Freemasons in his family, and i've got many Shriners in mine.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

For the same reason a Christian should not continue to do a ritual that was intended for pagan practices ...neither should they stay up under that denomination and continue to do things contrary to their beliefs.They are then decieving their own selves ...

The majority of Christrian holidays have pagan ancestry yet they have been continuosly celebrated with regard for this fact.

An Example ...
How could you justify carrying a Nazi flag (just as an example) if your order told you that all of you needed to wear one for a symbol of Authority ?or something to that affect >Would you do it ?

Of course I would not but I feel that it is a very poor example as Masonic symbols are not meant to inspire authority, only introspection and as a reminder to live a moral and upright life.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Are you suggesting Masonic ceremonies were "intended for pagan practices"? (Since Masonry is what we've been talking about here)

If so, you're mistaken.

Further, are you suggesting that Christian denominations should stop having Easter Sunrise Services? That Christians should abolish Christmas Wreaths and Christmas Trees? Should Christians refuse to wear wedding rings?

All of these come from Pagan tradition, NOT Christian.

I wear a wedding ring and put up Christmas Trees. Am I a Pagan?

Don't think so.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
What does it matter what another thinks as to the true meaning of the symbol as long as it inspires me to do good upon my fellow man?

well said, Augustus! and great question!

i think everyone needs to view Jordan Maxwell's lecture on symbols. i really wish people would watch this, no matter if they have an opinion on this man already or not. what he talks about NEEDS to be heard. if you must, you can always flame me for linking to his video AFTER you watch it. at least bookmark it and watch it later...

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
my neighbor pointed out an interesting theory of his last night...

he says that Freemasonry is just a front for the evil men do. those in the lower ranks, and most in the high ranks too, have NO clue to what's really going on up top. he made a reference to stopping in one state and opening up a P.O. Box for your mail, and just keeping on driving and moving into another state, so no one can track you. he really doesn't think the Freemasons have a secret, incredible agenda that they're performing. he just believes that those in real power use the Freemason organization as a front to hide their real issues.

by the way, he's got many Freemasons in his family, and i've got many Shriners in mine.

First of all Shriners ARE Freemasons. One MUST be a Master Mason to be a Shriner.

As far as being a front and the lower (and now you're saying the "higher") ranking members not knowing, well, if no one KNOWS about it, how are these men (supposedly) "USING" Freemasonry as a front? How do they carry out their evil agendas if no one in the organization besides themselves know about it and are helping? Seems like they'd just be lone rogue Freemasons who are evil. Not exerting control over others, if the others don't know about them.

See what I mean?

Certainly there are and have been people with nefarious intentions who have become Masons. But there have been bad people who have become PTA leaders, Baptists Ministers, NFL Hockey Coaches. Doesn't make those groups bad. Just makes that individual bad and he just happens to be a member of that group.

Oh, and I don't get the P.O. Box thing. OK, suppose someone DID stop and open a P.O. Box then keep driving.

Who'd pick up the mail that was delivered there if he was far away? Who'd even know he HAD that PO Box?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
let me ask yall .
If I were your little sister and I went and joined up with Jim Jones cult .(well if he were still here and you had insight that he isnt all good)
And I told you I was gonna go join (now remember that cult started as a nice little church somewhere in Los Angeles I think )..And Jim Jones never filled in his members on what he had planned till he got them all out there and already completely decieved on it all ..
Would you tell me to do my research and ask whoever I could before I join up ?And do as much background info on him personally as I could ...
Or lets just say I already joined ..wouldnt you do all you can to spare me of getting sucked up into what they got sucked up into (It was under the pretence of being a Godly Church ) ....
Thats the only reason why I even bother with stuff like what we all talk about here at ATS ....I worry about everyone ..And I really do care for everyone and I believe that everyone needs to step back and try every spirit ...before taking them in as friends into your heart mind and soul and even your home ... (to the Alien believers) And for sure check into what your cult,group,church or club stands for (The foundation of which it was built on and its true purpose) before deciding to join up .
Make sure they are who they say they are and they do stand for what they say they do ..etc etc ....

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

i think everyone needs to view Jordan Maxwell's lecture on symbols.

If others are interested, I'm sure not going to complain. I've seen/read a lot of Jordan's uhm, work.

Here's an interesting article on symbols you might want to check out as well:

www.scottishrite.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
[The majority of Christrian holidays have pagan ancestry yet they have been continuosly celebrated with regard for this fact.]

Yes and my point is that I didnt know that at all until I got the Internet and did look into it. It was not hard to find .And I quit celebrating them >
I actually deem everyday as the Lords day so holidays dont really matter to me anyway .I make them a family day instead of holiday persay with the tree etc ..

[Of course I would not but I feel that it is a very poor example as Masonic symbols are not meant to inspire authority, only introspection and as a reminder to live a moral and upright life.]

Ok so it was just an example I was using that flag because you know what stood for then ..but if Appak told you hey we changed its meaning and now it means something other than it did ..Would you still do it >?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

let me ask yall .
If I were your little sister and I went and joined up with Jim Jones cult .(well if he were still here and you had insight that he isnt all good)
And I told you I was gonna go join (now remember that cult started as a nice little church somewhere in Los Angeles I think )..And Jim Jones never filled in his members on what he had planned till he got them all out there and already completely decieved on it all ..
Would you tell me to do my research and ask whoever I could before I join up ?And do as much background info on him personally as I could ...
Or lets just say I already joined ..wouldnt you do all you can to spare me of getting sucked up into what they got sucked up into (It was under the pretence of being a Godly Church ) ....

Well, little sister, of course I would try to help you look out for your own good. In the end, though, if you were an adult and able to make your own decisions, I could do little more than ask you to leave that organization. Yes, Jones' group, like many cults started out with good intentions.

However, we're talking about a Fraternity here and not a cult or a religion. Freemasonry is a fraternity; one I've proudly been a part of for many years.

I've also proudly been a proud Christian for many years. But that has nothing to do with my Fraternity, because it is not a religion.

Thats the only reason why I even bother with stuff like what we all talk about here at ATS ....I worry about everyone ..And I really do care for everyone

I believe you genuinely do. That is very nice. Many of the posters here care little about anything or anyone and their hate-filled posts show it. You're refreshing.

and I believe that everyone needs to step back and try every spirit ...

I completely agree. In fact, I've tried most of them. Bombay Gin is my personal favorite. God Bless Queen Victoria!

(Adding a little humor there. I understood what you mean)

before taking them in as friends into your heart mind and soul and even your home ... (to the Alien believers) And for sure check into what your cult,group,church or club stands for (The foundation of which it was built on and its true purpose) before deciding to join up .
Make sure they are who they say they are and they do stand for what they say they do ..etc etc ....

Again, I agree. I checked DEEPLY into Freemasonry, even went to my Pastor before joining. I encourage all those who express an interest in joining to me, to read and learn about it, ask questions, get "in the know"

Sound advice little Sister. Sound advice!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
First of all Shriners ARE Freemasons. One MUST be a Master Mason to be a Shriner.

As far as being a front and the lower (and now you're saying the "higher") ranking members not knowing, well, if no one KNOWS about it, how are these men (supposedly) "USING" Freemasonry as a front? How do they carry out their evil agendas if no one in the organization besides themselves know about it and are helping? Seems like they'd just be lone rogue Freemasons who are evil. Not exerting control over others, if the others don't know about them.

See what I mean?

Oh, and I don't get the P.O. Box thing. OK, suppose someone DID stop and open a P.O. Box then keep driving.

Who'd pick up the mail that was delivered there if he was far away? Who'd even know he HAD that PO Box?

well obviously i know shriners are masons, im just saying the freemasons in his side of the family weren't shriners. i've also got lions club members in my family too.

and you're probably right about the "rogue" freemasons. i'm sure they exist, because, well, why not? it's more than possible!

as for the P.O. Box analogy, you're either missing the point, or purposefully taking it out of context to make me sound crazy. i'm just saying someone says they're in one place, but moves somewhere else without anyone knowing. it'd be very difficult to find out where that person lives. in other words, it'd be a perfect distraction/deviation for fooling others into thinking that you're something you're not.

i'm not saying you're a bad freemason, and i'm sure you're well-informed, but isn't it possible you're not told some things? it's just like the compartmentalization of the (at least) 28 levels of Top Secret - each level entirely unaware of the other levels' agendas. i hear the president is only level 17, no more, no less... after all, it is a "society with secrets". you're saying you know them ALL???

[edit on 31-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

link   
[Are you suggesting Masonic ceremonies were "intended for pagan practices"? (Since Masonry is what we've been talking about here)]

I do believe they came from Egyptian pagan rituals (that was their orginal intended purposes).If you dont agree then maybe you have not dug deep enough to find that out .Or you ruled it all out because you chose not to believe thats what they stood for .It didnt take me long to find the truth about our supposed Christian holidays .And since it was the truth as far as my studys had shown (the evidence was there all throughout Ancient history)

[Further, are you suggesting that Christian denominations should stop having Easter Sunrise Services? That Christians should abolish Christmas Wreaths and Christmas Trees? Should Christians refuse to wear wedding rings?]

Do you know something about the wedding rings ? never heard that .
But no I am not suggesting they quit doing them .Just make sure they are aware of their meanings before making them part of their rituals in their ritualistic daily lives ....(I hate rituals myself)

[All of these come from Pagan tradition, NOT Christian.]
Exactly why I wont celebrate them the way they do .I told you above ..I consider every day a day of the Lord .And I refuse to do anything contrary to what I believe .I get real upset that believers even celebrate Holloween.

I am not anti holiday ..so dont get me wrong ..
And I do see your point too ..because technically speaking everything is pagan in origin ..these are what the bible calls Traditions of men ...which we are not supposed to get caught up into ..we are supposed to worship him in spirit ..he says that is only way to worship him .....thats what I try to do ..

[I wear a wedding ring and put up Christmas Trees. Am I a Pagan? ]

No hon thats not what I would say ...actually we are all pagan ..but maybe you do serve pagan gods (by doing their traditions and rituals that are intended for another purpose than the one youve been told) without even realizing it ...

link   

Yes and my point is that I didnt know that at all until I got the Internet and did look into it. It was not hard to find .And I quit celebrating them >

Many people feel that way. Some, though, realize that what ORIGINATED as a Pagan tradition, was adopted by (let's say "cleansed" by) Christianity and means something entirely different.

The Cross to many represents suffering and death, or salvation by Jesus Christ's resurrection. The Cross also means Insurance to some (Blue Cross) and it's the "plus" sign used in math. Depends on the interpretation. There is no one universal interpretation for ANY symbol.

If you're celebrating Easter Sunrise services because of it's Pagan origin, it's pagan. If you're celebrating because Christ Is Risen, it's Christian.

See what I mean? Interpretation is up to you and what YOU intend it.

..but if Appak told you hey we changed its meaning and now it means something other than it did ..Would you still do it?

Oh, I would never do that. I have a hard enough time remember what all they stand for in the first place without making unauthorized random changes.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join