It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am sorry yours is the way it is. Is you Dad a good man? Was your Grandfather? If you hate masonry, please don't hold that against them. Some people will always think the way they do and no ammount of information will change that.
If you ever have a question about us that you want answered by someone who actually knows instead of someone who thinks they know, ask us.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Mostly I feel sorry for Freemasons because the entire structure of the society is based upon deception, double meanings and manipulation. In fact, that is the first thing you have to realize if you ever want to become a very high level Freemason. Freemasonry as low-level Freemasons know it is almost a completely different society than the higher degrees.

There is no higher degree than that of Master Mason. Joining appendant bodies conveys no privilege that places you above any other Master Mason.

There is only one Mason that holds authority over any other. The Master of a lodge has jurisdiction over his lodge, but only for one year. Any Master Mason can become the Master of the lodge, so it would serve no one to try and enslave and deceive the members.

What is this secret that is hidden from us? You guys who aren't Masons sure do seem to know a lot about it.

Is it the 'worshipping Lucifer' thing again? Are you talking about Leo Taxil, Madame Blavatsky, P2 Lodge, Joseph Smith or Captain Morgan?

This is the problem with anti-masons. You are allowed to post any outrageous inflammatory statement you want without any proof or evidence.

I have another surprise for you. All the 'books' and 'web sites' and 'YouTube videos' that you get your sheeple education from... well, we read those too. In fact, I would wager that the lowliest Entered Apprentice has far more knowledge of the conspiracies that you espouse than you.

What would you do with the secret handshake if I taught it to you? Would you infiltrate our meetings to see what really goes on? If that's what you want then why not join?

What are the 'secret' teachings?

- It's my duty to take care of people who need my help.

- It's my duty to examine my actions daily and make sure what I am doing is ethical, moral and in line with God's teachings.

- It's my duty to obey all the laws of my country.

- It's my duty to avoid discussions of religion and politics in my lodge because it disrupts peace and harmony that must be in place for brothers to work together.

- It's my duty to defend Masonry against cowans and eavesdroppers.

more later...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

By the time a mason understands what the masons really are about there is no way out. They are in way too deep.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As I've stated in many other threads,

There is no point in going back and forth with insults and demeaning one another. Anti-Masons are not going to convince a Mason to quit and rethink his ways.To go do some research other than what he is being spoon fed at the lodge.There is an abundance of material out there which condemns freemasonry and exposes their agenda. However, you CAN"T
make someone see something they don't want to see.

As for the Masons,
you are not going to convince an anti-mason that you are all just a part of a good ol' boys club.I know that you think you are. And I'm sure you are all really good and decent human beings. That's how it works though. That's the beauty of Freemasonry. You can rule the people without them knowing they are being ruled.

In any event,
let's just agree to disagree. The only thing that can be hoped for is that anyone considering joining the Masons who happens to be reading this,
has the potential to be swayed one wat or the other. So to them I say this.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!! All of it. Read up on symbolism. Take a look at the symbols that freemasonry uses. Draw a conclusion.
Read books written about freemasonry by members and former members.
Read books condemning freemasonry and books defending freemasonry. Draw a conclusion.

I know and am 100% confident that after you do this, There is no way in hell that you will join their cul....lodge. If you do ALL of your reseasrch and still want to join....it doesn't mean you are a bad person. It only means that you are now a part of an organization which has been strongly condemned by some of its former members for some very evil and sinister things. You will still be a good and beautiful person.
But this is all just MY opinion and you should do your own research!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

What a stupid question! Let me in turn ask you this question- knowing full well that the upper tiers of Freemasonry are decidedly dodgy why would anyone, including you, want to be associated with, never mind be a member of, the Freemasons?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

" freemasonry endorses materialism. period. if you need proof of that then you should pull your head out of your rear. you obviously think you're more powerful than the average person, otherwise you all wouldn't be so condescending towards others who are trying to figure out your secret organization."

They will tell you that they are not a secret organisation but an organisation with secrets. . !

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by network dude

What a stupid question! Let me in turn ask you this question- knowing full well that the upper tiers of Freemasonry are decidedly dodgy

We 'know' this because of what? Repeated unsubstantiated assertions by never-have-been-Masons? Bit of a thin gruel that.

why would anyone, including you, want to be associated with, never mind be a member of, the Freemasons?

I believe you might want to repost your question in this thread which is devoted to that question.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

" freemasonry endorses materialism. period. if you need proof of that then you should pull your head out of your rear. you obviously think you're more powerful than the average person, otherwise you all wouldn't be so condescending towards others who are trying to figure out your secret organization."

They will tell you that they are not a secret organisation but an organisation with secrets. . !

You are correct. We are an oganization with secrets. Not very good ones due to the fact that anyone could find them with 10 minutes fo spare time. Fremasonry isn't for everyone. You for instance would not ba able to handle it. The boot camp is tough. Weapons training takes months.
That was a joke. If you don't like it, fine. but when you speak of it, please speak the truth, and you won't find the truth looking at websites filled with hate. Hate is biased. Love is universal. Brotherhood, friendship, charity, hope, that is what masonry is as told to you by someone who knows, not someone who was denied admission because of a fellony or athieism. Like cbass said, do the reaserch. Both sides. He found his truth and I have mine. I confirmed mine by joining. What else can I say. Just don't let hate rule who you are.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

EXACTLY!! i was just waiting for someone to say that!! thank you! what makes you think i wanna be a part of an organization that makes me feel better than everyone else because i have secrets and no one else knows them? i'm for human equality, and there should be NO SECRETS. PERIOD.

otherwise, it's just holding humanity back. it all has to do with their greed and desire for material power - making them feel like they're better than others... that's just disgusting in my book.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
...Like cbass said, do the reaserch. Both sides. He found his truth and I have mine. I confirmed mine by joining. What else can I say. Just don't let hate rule who you are.

you mean like he said to research symbols more? there's nothing "brotherly" about your Geometric symbols and their mystical purposes.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike

You are correct. We are an oganization with secrets. Not very good ones due to the fact that anyone could find them with 10 minutes fo spare time. Fremasonry isn't for everyone. You for instance would not ba able to handle it. The boot camp is tough. Weapons training takes months.
That was a joke. If you don't like it, fine. but when you speak of it, please speak the truth, and you won't find the truth looking at websites filled with hate. Hate is biased. Love is universal. Brotherhood, friendship, charity, hope, that is what masonry is as told to you by someone who knows, not someone who was denied admission because of a fellony or athieism. Like cbass said, do the reaserch. Both sides. He found his truth and I have mine. I confirmed mine by joining. What else can I say. Just don't let hate rule who you are.

How can you be part of something like the freemasons? Their Gaotu or god is Abaddon, the angel of the abyss or Lucifer as he's better known to us mere mortals.
That implies that masons are satanic, and in turn, are not to be trusted. You talk of brotherhood, friendship, words commonly used by cult members which I believe the freemasons are.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-mason. My grand father was one and in my family history there is a distant relative named Hiram, but its the association with Lucifer that will always make the masons a huge no-no in my books.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I have never been taught that our symbols were evil in any way. I could tell you that I found out that your avitar was used by a known satanist who raped baby pigs. That doesn't make it any more true than the lies that have been spouted by people who fear the unknown. I am excited about the unknown, I want to learn what I dont' know. But I want to learn the truth, not the skewed version of some dilusional hate monger. Please think about what the information you have says. Aparently there is a small portion of Higher level masons who run the world, and a whold bunch of pee-ons that have no idea. WHile that seems quite paranoind, it could be true. After all, I am a pee-on since I know of no grand plan. At what point are the higher ups going to "spring the trap" and kill all the non masons? Your sources must know. Maybe the Higher level masons are driving Niburu and going to crash into this planet just after the GFL picks up all the worthy brethren. See how stupid that sounds.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Trying to legitimise freemasonry is pointless. You cannot defend the undefendable! The masons worship Abaddon, or Apollyon as he is known in Greek. It means destroyer. . . So, pardon me for being quite so forward, but when people who worship Abaddon the destroyer, or satan, start mouthing off about brotherhood and charity, please allow me a wry smile!
What makes it all the more unbelievable is that the ordinary,aren't I important I'm a mason, brigade have absolutely no idea what the shrinners above them stand for! Infact, the shriners look down on the lower degrees. . . And if this is the case, and it most certainly is, what type of man joins a cult where he openly acknowledges right from the start that he Isn't as good as, or as important or worthy as those above him?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How can you be part of something like the freemasons? Their Gaotu or god is Abaddon, the angel of the abyss or Lucifer as he's better known to us mere mortals.

What gets me about anti-Masons is that no matter how often it's pointed out that GAOTU refers to God, the Great Architect Of The Universe, someone just HAS to pop up and insist that Masons pray to Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. The naysayers insist that we devote ourselves in-Lodge, not to the creative spirit from whence the Universe had its origin but rather to destructive forces.

This despite every indication by word and deed that Freemasonry is focused on building up the society of Man to make the world a better place for all of God's creatures, all in tribute to the Creator of Man. That Masons use the word GAOTU as an universal word in reference to that Creator as a way to allow good men of different religions to work together seems to be taken in every possible negative light by those with an axe to grind.

Not to put too fine an edge on it, mint but you're honestly clueless about Masonry. I'd suggest you infiltrate a Lodge for a few years and then report back with all your 'findings' about the evil deeds and prayers to forces of darkness and so on. I await your disclosure with baited breath.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The tenuous connectivity here amazes me, but seriously,

What makes it all the more unbelievable is that the ordinary,aren't I important I'm a mason, brigade have absolutely no idea what the shrinners above them stand for! Infact, the shriners look down on the lower degrees. .

You mean THESE guys?

www.alkadershriners.org...

You're killing me, here.

You DO know that membership in the Shrine is NOT a "Masonic Degree" and that one needs only be a Master Mason to be eligible for membership?

The Shrine confers NO degree, their ceremonies are all in fun and to top it off, non-members including wives are allowed to attend.

Nothing secret or nefarious there.

www.shrinershq.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Perhaps you can provide evidence that we worship (insert satanic reference here).

Just because you say something is true does not make it true.

You keep pointing to books by former masons, and secrets from former masons, etc.

Where are they?

What are they?

As for materialism - Masonry is about as far from materialism as you can get without a vow of poverty.

One of the very first basic lessons that you learn as a mason is that all your earthly wealth don't mean jack squat here or in heaven.

I will also point out that Masonry (and yes the evil grandpa Shriners on their motorbikes) donate nearly $1 MILLION per DAY to charity. That's over three hundred million dollars a year.

What in the world would possess someone to join a charitable organization if they were interested in material gain.

As far as ruling and control. No human rules me or controls me. (Except my wife).

I do not server Lucifer, Abbaddon, Satan, Baphomet or Mickey Mouse.

All of these ludicrous charges are simply ignorant. They are the same kind of tripe that's been spewn throughout history at people who don't look like you or think like you.

I would encourage every Mason and non-Mason to read EVERY available resource on masonry and conspiracy theory, and then make a judgment.

As I have said many times on this board - I researched masonry in an obscene amount of detail for four years before I joined. I have read conspiracy theories that would make the most vociferous 'anti' blush.

I believe firmly that since we aren't allowed to prosyletize, that you shouldn't be able to either. No one will take you seriously if you keep posting poorly-worded opinions with no shred of fact or truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

What gets me about anti-Masons is that no matter how often it's pointed out that GAOTU refers to God, the Great Architect Of The Universe, someone just HAS to pop up and insist that Masons pray to Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. The naysayers insist that we devote ourselves in-Lodge, not to the creative spirit from whence the Universe had its origin but rather to destructive forces.

This despite every indication by word and deed that Freemasonry is focused on building up the society of Man to make the world a better place for all of God's creatures, all in tribute to the Creator of Man. That Masons use the word GAOTU as an universal word in reference to that Creator as a way to allow good men of different religions to work together seems to be taken in every possible negative light by those with an axe to grind.

Not to put too fine an edge on it, mint but you're honestly clueless about Masonry. I'd suggest you infiltrate a Lodge for a few years and then report back with all your 'findings' about the evil deeds and prayers to forces of darkness and so on. I await your disclosure with baited breath.

Yes Gaoto is god, your god Abaddon. Or would you prefer me to call him Shiva or perhaps Zorastor? Pick your poison its all the same in the end- Lucifer. The lower echerlons of the freemasons make me laugh as they belong to a cult were they openly admit to having absolutely no knowledge of what the cults leaders above them stand for or are doing! What is the password as you enter the 17th degree? Abaddon. Its the way the masons begin to open up to those followers who steadily climb the masonic ranks. By the time you reach the top your so brain washed you dont know which way is up or the difference between right and wrong.
As for infiltrating a lodge! You may be nearer to the truth than you know there. . .

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes Gaoto is god, your god Abaddon. Or would you prefer me to call him Shiva or perhaps Zorastor? Pick your poison its all the same in the end- Lucifer.

Wow!
How many times does someone need to say Creator so as not to elude your trap-like intelligence? I've high-lighted the appropriate parts of my post which seem to have just breezed right by you.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
What gets me about anti-Masons is that no matter how often it's pointed out that GAOTU refers to GOD, the Great ARCHITECT Of The Universe, someone just HAS to pop up and insist that Masons pray to Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, etc. The naysayers insist that we devote ourselves in-Lodge, not to the CREATIVE spirit from whence the Universe had its origin but rather to destructive forces.

This despite every indication by word and deed that Freemasonry is focused on BUILDING UP the society of Man to make the world a BETTER place for all of GOD'S creatures, all in tribute to the CREATOR of Man. That Masons use the word GAOTU as an universal word in reference to that CREATOR as a way to allow GOOD men of different religions to work together seems to be taken in every possible negative light by those with an axe to grind.

Wow! Just freakin' wow!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes Gaoto is god, your god Abaddon. Or would you prefer me to call him Shiva or perhaps Zorastor? Pick your poison its all the same in the end- Lucifer.

Oh crimoney! Do you actually BELIEVE the garbage that's spewing from your keyboard? You just couldn't. Why don't you go out and skate-board with your friends? This is ridiculous.

The lower echerlons of the freemasons make me laugh as they belong to a cult were they openly admit to having absolutely no knowledge of what the cults leaders above them stand for or are doing!

Same 'ol same 'ol. I wonder how many times THAT has been posted here.

What is the password as you enter the 17th degree? Abaddon.

Don't know what you've been reading, but that's not in MY Scottish Rite and I used to help confer the 17th Degree when it was given (it's not given often by the way, the 18th is more important)

Its the way the masons begin to open up to those followers who steadily climb the masonic ranks. By the time you reach the top your so brain washed you dont know which way is up or the difference between right and wrong.

--yawn--

As for infiltrating a lodge! You may be nearer to the truth than you know there. . .

I sure hope you're telling the truth and that you'll come back and be truthful with us about it. Particularly when you find out what we are saying is true. I can smell that musty/dusty old Lodge Hall now (Masons are a lot like cats; we're deathly afraid of vacuum-cleaners) I can see the members stammering through the lectures and hear the click, click of that old Kodak slide projector as the emblems of the degrees are explained to you. I can just taste those Krispy Kreme's that someone picked up at 5:30 a.m. and are now gooey and stale. I can imagine the aluminum taste of that luke-warm cup of coffee you'll get from the Lodge's WWII era coffee pot.

Yep, sneak in. You'll get quite a Masonic education.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is the password as you enter the 17th degree? Abaddon.

Is that true?? Wow. These people have balls don't they?
I mean they just throw it in your face. What is the password for becoming a 33rd? Ilovelucifer? LOL.
Seriously though, that is very interesting and telling if it is true.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by cbass]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join