It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Masons please read this!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

As a third party observer to all this (not a mason or anti-mason), I must say that statements like this floor me. You presume, without offering any evidence, that masonry is de-facto bad and that those in it are doing something wrong. Then you offer an analogy like this, when in reality its quite the opposite: it seems as though the anti-masons here will attack masonry to the end. No amount of evidence will disabuse them of their notions. No first hand accounts are taken seriously. All the evidence in the world could be offered, and still the anti-masons in this thread continue to pound on masonry and are absolutely determined to preach that something wrong is going on here when no evidence has been offered to event hint at any sinister masonic happenings.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks Appak ....catch ya later

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Masons are a secret society/fraternity that are harmless, as far as I can tell. We had a few in our family and they marched in parades, partied a great deal, networked with one another in business deals and certainly looked out for one another. This is common in any tightly bound group and more so in those with specific ceremonies, secrets, and other common experiences that bind people together. Usually, the more trying the experience, the tighter the bond. One example would be the military academy graduates who survived four years of fairly structured discipline or special ops guys who survived training and deployments together. Masons are no different and seek only a little social life, common purpose of good deeds [Children's Hospital charities], and tie it all together with some ancient rites of passage, secret handshakes, identifying rings, and other such marks of membership.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The answer is simple logic?

Why would anyone want to be involved in an organization that show secrecy at the higher levels?

All that is, is a statement of needing to belong to something different, full of intrigue and mystery!

Why and how can anyone defend an organization, whom knows not what it is in totality, lol?

It really is a question about your own individual lives! There is no logic in being a member of the freemason mystery, in fact, you are playing with fire!

What I mean by this is, "you don't care what is at the higher levels of freemasonry"!

That's incredibly illogical, and self seeking acceptance!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
[Why would anyone want to be involved in an organization that show secrecy at the higher levels?]

I dont know but the Catholic Church has the most followers of any denomination ..And yet they sure have alot of secrets ..actually more secrets by the minute lol ..
They sure dont have a problem with people wanting to become a Catholic.
It is from lack of knowledge in my book ...no one wants to do any homework Guess it would feel too much like School if they did so they dont lol..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[Why would anyone want to be involved in an organization that show secrecy at the higher levels?]

I dont know but the Catholic Church has the most followers of any denomination ..And yet they sure have alot of secrets ..actually more secrets by the minute lol ..
They sure dont have a problem with people wanting to become a Catholic.
It is from lack of knowledge in my book ...no one wants to do any homework Guess it would feel too much like School if they did so they dont lol..

And my friend, I agree!

The greatest secret is that the catholic church are controlled by the freemasons!

So therefore, many other religions as well, but by deceit!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
The greatest secret is that the catholic church are controlled by the freemasons!
Heh. Achilles 13 believes its the other way around. You two should debate it some time, since you're both wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Heh. Achilles 13 believes its the other way around. You two should debate it some time, since you're both wrong.

The Jusuits, control the Vatican, fullstop!
Just about everyone with basic knowledge of the illuminati knows this!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

That's nice. But neither the Jesuits, the Vatican nor the Illuminati have the slightest thing to do with Freemasonry, so I don't see how it's relevant.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well I was thinking more about the secrets of documents about their past .
And the secret archives which I know they have Ancient Texts that would give us more information so we would figure out some of the stuff that doesnt make sense in our world (remember during the inquistions they collected every text,books,bibles,etc they could find and burned alot but kept alot to (Like Ancient Texts etc ......and of course the dirty deeds done in secret ...just one example is the Priests who they protect who do dirty deeds to children etc etc ......and there is just so much I dont have the strength to name them all ...

But I have also read about their connections with alot of secret societys .
At least secretly ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

That's nice. But neither the Jesuits, the Vatican nor the Illuminati have the slightest thing to do with Freemasonry, so I don't see how it's relevant.

And you know this Josh? So what is your personal level of freemasonry? What is your standing now?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

And you know this Josh? So what is your personal level of freemasonry? What is your standing now?
Master Mason, 32° Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction, Knight of St. Andrew, member Royal Order of the Ducks, student of the College of the Consistory and currently working through the Master Craftsman program of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.

What's your personal level of Freemasonry?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

All I can say is, you need to cover your perceived secrets, or you are fake VERY my friend!

If you only knew what I know! Where i was!

Your are the Cessna pilot, whom thinks he is an astronaut, lol! You don't know at all!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Master Mason, 32° Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction, Knight of St. Andrew, member Royal Order of the Ducks, student of the College of the Consistory and currently working through the Master Craftsman program of the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.

What's your personal level of Freemasonry?

yeah, those qualifications take 1 day
lol

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So you know ALL the secrets of the hierarchy of freemasonry? lol

You must be satan himself then, lol

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And the secret archives which I know they have Ancient Texts that would give us more information so we would figure out some of the stuff that doesnt make sense in our world (remember during the inquistions they collected every text,books,bibles,etc they could find and burned alot but kept alot to (Like Ancient Texts etc ......and of course the dirty deeds done in secret ...just one example is the Priests who they protect who do dirty deeds to children etc etc ......and there is just so much I dont have the strength to name them all ...

But I have also read about their connections with a lot of secret societys .
At least secretly ..

All I can say my fiend is, ask the question: "what is the "Royal Secret"? Many in here have stated they know, but will not answer in this forum!

If you knew what it was, you would know the mental illness of these people whom choose to continue, after knowing, "the royal secret", to continue to be a freemasom!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

All I can say my fiend is, ask the question: "what is the "Royal Secret"? Many in here have stated they know, but will not answer in this forum!
Guess why? If we went about blabbing it every where wouldn't be much of a secret, now would it? As I already pointed out TWICE in the other thread, Pike spells out the secret quite eloquently in Morals & Dogma. I'm not going to read it for you. I'm sorry if your are incapable of reading it for yourself at the link I provided.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Guess why? If we went about blabbing it every where wouldn't be much of a secret, now would it? As I already pointed out TWICE in the other thread, Pike spells out the secret quite eloquently in Morals & Dogma. I'm not going to read it for you. I'm sorry if your are incapable of reading it for yourself at the link I provided.

No, You would be put in jail my friend!

Its illegal, sick, hurtful, selfseeking, demonic, deceptive, its a mental illness!

How could you EVER say that its ok?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Okay, I've checked both of the threads on Masonry, and what I believe should be relevant posts from your profile, but I seem to have missed where you are backing this all up.
So far you've insulted a fellow who's had a fair amount of patience with you, and, while not giving it out directly, has pointed you toawrds where you can obtain the information you've asked for.
It is my understanding that Masons are not allowed to outright tell people the secrets. However, they can show you where to find them, and from there I guess it's up to you wether or not to blathe them. Personally, i havn't reached that part of the book yet, I'd like to read the book in order instead of skipping around.
Personally, I want to know why you can't stop insulting Mr. Norton long enough to read the chapter and then throw it back at him.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

But I have also read about their connections with alot of secret societys .
At least secretly ..

I agree totally! Now ask, what is the "Royal Secret", and demand a reply, not a site to go to?

Because, why would they do that? mmm

You need to know the "royal secret", and these guys are saying they no what it is, but wont say!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join