It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Discovery channel crew, film a bizzare ufo "yesterday 26/08/08".

page: 5
13
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Heres a vid of an object i filmed here in south east london around 2 years ago which at first i thought
was a parachute.. then looked like a bunch of balloons passing over to then a strange kinda pogo stick
thingy with some spinning top.. odd thing..

s292.photobucket.com...

Some pics


i292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...




posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by tarifa37
 


I think its great that the he told the truth. Are you in denial?



No, I have never even been to Egypt.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler
 


Thanks for your post the film is strange,the first photo's do look like balloons but the "pogo stick " thing looks weird.I think it will be like my sighting very hard to prove.Thanks again ,I think time will tell if these are real then more people will record them.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi all,

This video (or at lest one of them) has already been discussed here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said in this thread;
Before I begin, I would like to state that I am a UFO believer. This is the reason why I am replying to the OP.

This is NOT a video of a UFO – sorry.

This is footage of some type of RAF jet. The reason I know this is because on the 15th & 16th there was an event in THANET (located in South East England) called ‘The big day out’ which had an air show display on both dates, this occurred around midday on the 16th and later in the afternoon on the 15th.

I watched as some of the jets pulled of some unusual manoeuvres that I didn’t know jets could do.

‘Grifta’ I think this is what you saw in Thanet.

I went to the air show specifically to look for UFO’s, as they have ‘possibly’ been spotted during other Air Shows around Europe. I actually thought I spotted one for a moment, but then realised that it was a dark grey delta shaped kite. (I think that somebody was trying to play tricks with us!).

Please don't shoot me down in flames ... again.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Maybe it was an alien craft using novelty balloon camo.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hi. Saw the vid. Amazing frames. Seem to show triangle shaped craft with 3 lights - typical of a black project sighted in US in Calif. Best doc on that is at www.youtube.com... --- Also note, the Discovery Channel Youtube link of comparable UFO has been taken down (in only one day or two since it was first posted according to you!); taken down supposedly by the user who posted it ... at least this is so as of my attempt to view it, which is right now: Aug. 28 5:50 a.m. EST in North America. Just FYI.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You think they would know how to hold a camera still?



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
reply to post by TallWhites
 


Which guy? The guy who filmed it and who in a direct statement about the clip clearly states that what he filmed were infact balloons? That guy? Is that the guy your talking about?
Shapeshifting Inter-dimensional craft. £3.99 at asda

Sheesh

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

Err, did I mis something???!!
I thought he emphatecially said they were NOT balloons



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


Tarifa37 good find,the object in the video is quite interesting when viewed in still photographs:
www.youtube.com...
It also reminds me of this object filmed over Hampshire in the UK which appears to change shape and mass:
www.youtube.com...
Stills of the Hampshire object (scroll down):
www.rense.com...
Cheers Karl



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites
 


You probably missed this post.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks to bigmikey1979 he found new postings of the video
www.youtube.com...

and incase they remove that one here is another posting.
www.youtube.com...

I am also going to film this fro my monitor so it wont get taken down with out a record being kept as i have no way to grab a yt video.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeball
Hi all,

This video (or at lest one of them) has already been discussed here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said in this thread;
Before I begin, I would like to state that I am a UFO believer. This is the reason why I am replying to the OP.

This is NOT a video of a UFO – sorry.

This is footage of some type of RAF jet. The reason I know this is because on the 15th & 16th there was an event in THANET (located in South East England) called ‘The big day out’ which had an air show display on both dates, this occurred around midday on the 16th and later in the afternoon on the 15th.

I watched as some of the jets pulled of some unusual manoeuvres that I didn’t know jets could do.

‘Grifta’ I think this is what you saw in Thanet.

I went to the air show specifically to look for UFO’s, as they have ‘possibly’ been spotted during other Air Shows around Europe. I actually thought I spotted one for a moment, but then realised that it was a dark grey delta shaped kite. (I think that somebody was trying to play tricks with us!).

Please don't shoot me down in flames ... again.





I can tell you 110% not a jet or plane of any type.I can understand people thinking it is balloons, but a jet,come on.Have you seen the blown up stills of this object? www.youtube.com...


how can you think that is a jet?



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


I got it, thanks, if it disappears again (and it probably will, I suppose that it's copyrighted material, so if the copyright owner wants it to be taken down, it will) I have a copy on my computer.


Only now did I thought that if they were there for an interview maybe the camera from the Discovery Channel was not prepared to film far away objects, I don't know how professional cameras work.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Hi. Saw the vid. Amazing frames. Seem to show triangle shaped craft with 3 lights - typical of a black project sighted in US in Calif. Best doc on that is at www.youtube.com... --- Also note, the Discovery Channel Youtube link of comparable UFO has been taken down (in only one day or two since it was first posted according to you!); taken down supposedly by the user who posted it ... at least this is so as of my attempt to view it, which is right now: Aug. 28 5:50 a.m. EST in North America. Just FYI.



It ha been posted by someone else now. www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12
 



Thanks I have seen those before but others may have not.They are very interesting .Are they real or not? I don't know.All i know is the one I saw was very real and I am almost certain that they were not balloons,but who knows I could be wrong as im only human.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP
 


Thanks.I either can not save it to my pc or don't know how too.But what i have done is film it straight from my monitor so I will have a rough copy if they are removed again.



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Also I am new to ats and I have been able to edit this thread and my posts,but now I have the vid that works www.youtube.com...

I can't find the edit button so I can put the above yt link inplace of the pulled video link on my first post of this thread.Can anyone help,please. Cheers tarifa



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TallWhites
 


You probably missed this post.

Fair enough, I missed that.

It's probably just balloons then, although that hasnt been 100% proven yet since they dont offer any evidence



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TallWhites
 


You probably missed this post.

Fair enough, I missed that.

It's probably just balloons then, although that hasnt been 100% proven yet since they dont offer any evidence




Thats the thing that sits a little uneasy with me.I have asked the guy nicely if he could tell me why he thought it was now balloons,and even gave details of my own sighting but I have had no response.So I still think this is very strange and although I agree it is now prob balloons I am not totally convinced as their movement on the video still looks odd to me.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by tarifa37]



posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by TallWhites

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TallWhites
 


You probably missed this post.

Fair enough, I missed that.

It's probably just balloons then, although that hasnt been 100% proven yet since they dont offer any evidence




Thats the thing that sits a little uneasy with me.I have asked the guy nicely if he could tell me why he thought it was now balloons,and even gave details of my own sighting but I have had no response.So I still think this is very strange and although I agree it is now prob balloons I am not totaly convinced as their movement on the video still looks odd to me.

I agree, you dont emphatically say its not balloons, have your film crew tape it in awe, then do a complete 360 and say it wasnt balloons after the thing had floated away already.

Unless it fell to the ground and they could observe it up close, except they didnt say that




top topics



 
13
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join