It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery channel crew, film a bizzare ufo "yesterday 26/08/08".

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarrion

First of all Carrion don't try to be smart here by saying I'm against MUFON because
that is not true. I respect MUFON for years and I met Walter Andrus Jr. long before
you were even in the ufologic scenario. I'm against you and your debunking tactics
based in cheating, deceiving people plus an intolerable arrogance you showed in
the fiasco named UFOs over Earth.

Do you think to descredit Dr. W. C. Levengood on national television by an unknown
individual you found I don't know where just to discredit a legend in Ufology like
Dr. Levengood was correct? This individual you hired showed no analysis at all
of the samples taken, not a single test in laboratory or a professional result, in
one word showed nothing but kept shouting against Dr. Livengood acussing him
of being a charlatan while you were smiling. You should be ashamed Carrion for
this foul play.

I already exposed your partner Ruben Uriarte with facts, dates, and the infamous
video where he laughs and make fun of all the Youtube audiences, hundreds all
over the world who belived in good faith in the hoax you both executed in Mexico.
What serious reseracher has this regrettable attitude on a television program?

You talk about conspiracy? What about the conspiracy you planned and orchestrated
before going to Mexico just to debunk everything and everyone there? It's been
proved so dont deny it.

Regarding my user name you should know it is a privilege that any member has
and it's a legitimate choice. If you don't agree with this then you are against the
rules of this website Carrion, think about it.

I have ready more evidences to expose you and your actions including statements
from Creative Diferences Production who recognized it was a mistake the whole thing.
Also I have ready some phone conversations by your partner Uriarte confessing how
ashamed he is by this actions so don't tempt me Carrion.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You answered as I thought you would - more accusations - while conveniently dodging the question of your real identity. I think critical thinkers will see through your charade.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Even if you are right about anything else, you should not ask someone to post on the Internet his/her location, many people do not like to do that and they have the right to do it, so, keeping on asking for someone to post their location (and even identity) could be considered harassment and you should stop it.

Also, as far as I know, just because you have a user name that looks like someone's name does not prove that you are that person.

PS: to all ATS members, please remember that you should avoid posting private information, even when asked by someone. If there is a need for identification, that should be discussed with the moderators or by using private messages.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sorry, I respectfully disagree in this case. If you are being accused as I am of such ridiculous assertions, I have every right to know who my accuser is, and since he/she has chosen a public venue to make the accusations, the public deserves to know as well.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This type of discussion should not be public, if you have a problem with it contact a moderator by using the "ALERT" button at the end of the post you consider offencive, but you (or anyone else) should not turn this thread into a private "war".

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well then I can see why with such rules, that Intelligence Operatives have such free reign of these boards and real people who don't have anything to hide are at such a disadvantage. Again, critiical thinkers beware - anonymity is being exploited here.

BTW, Free_Spirit feel free to email me your identity at hq@mufon.com

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There has been another two videos posted on YouTube which.. One.

Original footage from UFOs Over Earth (Discovery Channel) shows that "Morphing UFO" is simply balloons.

TWO

In-depth analysis of video footage from Arturo Robles and the Discovery Channel film crew of UFOs Over Earth, that many claim shows a "morphing UFO". Is it balloons? Or something else? You decide.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by tarifa37]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join