It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery channel crew, film a bizzare ufo "yesterday 26/08/08".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
26/08/08Sighting of amazing new type of ufo please watch closely and keep hitting pause. www.youtube.com... on film by the discovery channel,same as my sighting 16/6/08. www.youtube.com...
and without music but with audio www.youtube.com... Now watch this video of the stills blown up.www.youtube.com...

This is the same object if a bit smaller as the discovery ufo. Mine has the same shapes and colours gold ,silver and copper spheres.Mine was filmed on the 16/6/08 in south east England on the coast in Herne Bay Kent.I drive all over the south east in my work and just happened to be in Herne Bay that day when I spotted an object in the sky about a mile away. I had to do a work related task (that took me 10 mins) after that I made for the Downs to see if the object would still be there.To my amazement it was .I got my bresser mead 10x50 binoculars and watched it for about another 5 mins before I realised that this was no balloon.All I had on me was a cheap aiptek pocket dv camcorder that only has a 4x digital zoom (no optical).I placed this upto the eye piece of the binoculars and filmed the footage you see here in my vids.(there is about 15 mins in total you will find it all on my yt account "tarifa37". The sighting lasted for about 45mins in a force 3 wind (you can hear the wind in the mic) before the object moved over my head and then south at about 30mph over the town and out of sight.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Interesting post, the "Discovery" footage reminds me of formation parachute displays, some of the shapes seem humanoid.

Any idea if the "proper" Discovery footage is available anywhere?

S+F

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

That looks to me like some kind of VTOL aircraft (I'm no expert though!!) Prehaps its something like this

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Looks like a hyperdimensional object flying around. very interesting. not sure what else it could be.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well. It just looks like a big bunch of helium balloons floating around to me.
Sorry

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I don't know when the discovery footage will be available.The guy who filmed this yesterday on a sonyhandy cam is Arturo Robbles Gilles.It is his yt account.This was also filmed on a pro camera by the discovery team so there will be much clearer footage .This is hot off the press and I am very excited about it as it is the same type of object that i recorded on the 16/6/08 12pm in herne bay kent uk. these are NOT balloons.Please take the time to watch carefully. Unfortunatly no footage will be as good as when I saw it in the flesh through my excellent Bresser mead 10x50 binoculars.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Well. It just looks like a big bunch of helium balloons floating around to me.
Sorry

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

I feel sorry that you like many others will just dismiss this and my sighting as balloons.They aren't balloons this is real, and probally the best footage of a real ufo ever.I can only guess that they are some sort of drone that they disguise as balloons so they can fly in our air space without people twigging what they really are.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I did take the time to watch. Honestly, To me it just looks like those shiny heart shaped helium balloons you can get. Just my opinion. Id like to be wrong

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Very nice footage already with the handycam. The footage from the other camera will be juicy :p~

..finished reading the first briefing of the first book from the allies of humanity, so fresh in mind i started to think that this UFO might be from a visiting alien race in midst of using some of earth's resources somehow.. rather than just peacefully observing.

Certainly resembles some silver balloons though

[edit on 27-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by tarifa37

That looks to me like some kind of VTOL aircraft (I'm no expert though!!) Prehaps its something like this

Thanks for your post,but I really can't see how you thought that could be what the object in the vid was.I think you are way off.No offence :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry looks like a balloon to me also...seems to tumble around as its being moved by the wind..theres nothing to show the object under any sort of control that i can see.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here is another good video featuring the same sort of object. www.youtube.com... Im not that sure about this one although the more you watch it the stranger it looks so could be real.All I know for sure is the one I saw was real,even if these others are proved not to be real.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant

Sorry looks like a balloon to me also...seems to tumble around as its being moved by the wind..theres nothing to show the object under any sort of control that i can see.

I don't think balloons would move like that in the wind.look close its not tumbling its seems to be constantly changing shape and formation of the spheres.This is what happened to the object I caught on film. Watch this clip of the stills blown up note the very differnt forms it is
making. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Its a bunch of novelty shaped helium balloons.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I am VERY open minded about UFO's (unidentified objects in the sky) but also I am very open about possible ALIEN craft...

This however looks to me like those silver walmart balloons all tied together and shifting in the wind.

Now maybe this is what WE are supposed to see.... I mean I've read rumor of scientists working on cloaking and other star trek-ish stuff so who knows but to me this is not unidentified...my eyes may have just identified it wrong....as balloons

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
Its a bunch of novelty shaped helium balloons.

Good guess,I can only think that the Discovery film crew with their expensive pro camera must have all been on drugs. we really need to see their footage that will be alot closer and clear. Why would they carry on filming a bunch of party balloons.Hell i could be wrong, but I know for sure what I saw were not party balloons.There is something more to this than balloons.I just hope that now more sightings will happen and get recorded so as to put the party balloon theory in the bin.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Some very valid opinions given out about this Object, does anyone ever remember the Gulf Breeze pictures?

One of those Objects looked almost the same as the OP video, as far as i know only two of the pictures where released, the rest went into a private collection, for future publication in a book.

I managed to find one however and kept it on my hard drive, i knew one day it would come in handy, and im aslo certain someone will be able to track down other pictures from this sequence, I doubt very much balloons could keep a jet on its toes like this Object did.

See for yourselves, just sit back now and watch the debunkers kick in, it seems ATS is controlling most of the crap that has been given out as of late, stil one or two regulars who will come and have their say, anyhow here is the picture from 1994, see the similarities?
i55.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Fantastic picture, thanks.Does look like the same type of object.But your right everybody will just shout "bunch of party balloons"

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I wonder what that is attached to the underside of that Jet Fighter.

However, it also looks like a burn mark on the original picture.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Thats why we need to find the whole sequence of pictures, you see the jet approach the Object, and pass it, before the Object zips away, im sure i heard it was deemed one of the best reported sightings ever, with several witnesses, when i get home ill search for the rest, cant be too hard, with the information at the bottom of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join