It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not afraid to kick Russia out of Georgia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lokey13

ok now your a general in the putin nightmares...

i pass you a huge two pinter of your favorite

god bless

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Damn-straight.

I could not have said it better myself.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lordzaid

i would go buy a ticket but i cant get my fricken american made assault rifles on the plane,

figure that

oh yeah they wont let me bring my grenades or my bazooka either...

cheese off...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo
to put out oil fires you use an extreme amount of explosives to cut off oxygen to the blaze so yes fires do get put out with greater amounts of fire

Man, I hope you were just a grunt in the army and not tasked with making any kind of rational decisions

You have to pick your fights. Taking on Russia in a head-to-head battle is unthinkable, even leaving nukes out of the equation. The US won the cold war because it played it smart, supported the right people (at the time...) and was in it for the long haul. Solid strategy.

If you had been in charge we would all have been vaporized decades ago

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

i dont believe this is the right forum for nine eleven
i have my own opinion on that
and it wont change
remember me patriot, me believe in conspiracy

me eat bannannas now...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SlytOfHnd

most of my family are too busy protecting the house
im on the computer too much

to have a real life...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

if he would provide me with the weapons and transport to his country
and I mean the president of georgia, i would gladly protect his life with mine

I think he is honest and I think he needs help
and I dont suck with a gun

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

i admit i am crazy

crazy as any lunatic you would ever wana lock horns with

crazy about my country keepin its word or keepin its mouth shut

I would give my life for this country
whether or not the president is stupid or not

because I love my country, and I love countries that want to be like ours...

free...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzieman

auzzie you wont get scorned by me
i also love Australia

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sweet Jesus!! Let's go kick Russia's ass out of Georgia!?! That's just incredibly f*****g ignorant and arrogant. Yep- war is the solution to all things for some.

I'm a very proud and patriotic American (police officer for 9 years) and I have a hard time believing this crap that some people spew. If people like this had control we would be in WWIII in a heartbeat and living like Mad Max if we survive at all.

The world is getting good and damned fed up with the s**t this country has been pulling since Bush took office. Especially after 9/11, the world- almost as a whole- was on our side. The current adminstration squandered that good will to line their own pockets and that of big oil and other corporations that truely run and own this country by manufacturing "evidence" and invading Iraq. Seven years on we are widely reviled thoughout the world. Shamefully but rightfully so. Clinton got impeachment hearings for lying about a damned blow-job but Bush and Co have broken half the laws in the damned books and rule by terrorizing our population. What the hell "terror alert level" is it today? (It''ll go up the closer we get to election, BTW)

Our military is stretched to the limit and our country is hemmoraging money and lives. We can't afford to piss off Russia and likely China as well. China's got 1/4 the freaking population of the planet. But attacking Russia is the solution to the problem there? Screw negotiations or sanctions...war. MORE war? And using nukes is ok?!? Nukes will screw up the whole planet and turn EVERYBODY against us. Use a little common sense. What the hell?!?

Got some homework for anyone wanting to shoot first, negotiate later. Do a little history reading if you are capible of reading. Read about the fall of the Roman Empire- the greatest empire ever to exist until we came along. More specifically- how did it fall? Short answer- it rotted from within. Attacking other countries and making many enemies. Corrupt politicians raping the treasury and draining the country. "Bread and Circuses." Distract the people with food and entertainment while the country is raped by politicians and their corporate butt buddies. Deja-f*****g-vu.

We need to get our collective S**t together. This isn't the 19th or 20th century anymore. War is the LAST resort, especially since we can easily f**k up the whole damn planet here in the 21st century. Unfortunately, the USA's populace is distracted with "bread and circuses" and just trying to keep their heads above the water.

Wake up- the only ones to profit from us attacking Russia are the arms makers. The "military industrial complex" Ike warned us about. That includes the new breed of a******s like Halliburton, Blackwater, etc.

In these perilous times of weapons capible of literally destroying all life on this planet---- Just pull a John Wayne and attack?!? You have absolutely sonovabitchin got to be f*****g kidding me!

Take our flag you're wearing like a Superman cape off your shoulders, dig your head out of your ass, and put your dick away and be a TRUE patriot of the USA and citizen of this planet.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

if you notice i have replied to just about everyone in my post, not being a troll, but if you get to this message maybe you will realize im just answering back to the people who wrote me

like duhh...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

i refuse to say one bad word to you, instead i offer you a gift from my father, a pair of sandels made from tires taken by my recently deceased vietnam nam vet father from a NVA when my dad was on a blue team over there, if you have interest, private message me and I will mail them to you, it was his prize possession and I believe it belongs in another vets hands, not mine.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kpoff

so your a cop,

Im an ex soldier who was trained to fight Russians

you want to tell me

what being a cop means about being a patriot

nothing

most patriots dont like cops

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I believe, and I'm normally correct, that when we used actual combat skills and cared about the war and not just as long as we won it, that the time of that ended shortly towards the end of WWII when technology hit a boom and the government became suddenly "official". Especially after the assassinations of a few good men... but then again one of those was an inside job too though wasn't it? Very interesting.

I'm just going to shoot out a few things that I'm sure others have already covered: Georgia has it's own allies. Yes we are one of those, but how about winning our own war first before we go winning somebody elses? Is that so bad? America is always the hero, well for once let us be the bystander. Maybe if the other Countries grew used to being strong and worked hard on being able to depend on themselves then America, the country most 'Hate', wouldn't be looked to for martyr and heroism. I don't know about you because it certainly could be seen differently, but when you mention war, am I crazy to see deaths? My brother, my sister... coming home in a casket? To win a war that the country somehow believes will help anything? When has fire on fire ever put out a flame?

Peace - never hurt a thing. And in order to get peace, you have to give it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
[edit on 15-8-2008 by Randy Echo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo
reply to post by no name needed

no I want the USA to do it, those russians have been messing with us for fifty years playing this little in and out game, and It makes me sick, we are the worlds strongest super power and everyone knows it, it isnt up for debate, after all Georgia is one of our allies,

you got a problem with us defending our allies?

These people don't care, their selfish brats.Who cares only for their own happiness.This be Whole lot different if a country invaded us when were defenseless.They be begging on their knee's for help.You people make me
and don't try even try to cover the facts, like saying WW3 or M.A.D!
what frigging Hypocrites i say

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Russia does not stand alone.
So please america, dont attack russia.
That would indeed suck

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Russians have sized up the moral bankruptcy of the Western Left. They know that half-a-million Europeans would turn out to damn their patron the United States for removing a dictator and fostering democracy, but not more than a half-dozen would do the same to criticize their long-time enemy from bombing a constitutional state.

The Russians rightly expect Westerners to turn on themselves, rather than Moscow — and they won’t be disappointed. Imagine the morally equivalent fodder for liberal lament: We were unilateral in Iraq, so we can’t say Russia can’t do the same to Georgia. (As if removing a genocidal dictator is the same as attacking a democracy). We accepted Kosovo’s independence, so why not Ossetia’s? (As if the recent history of Serbia is analogous to Georgia’s.) We are still captive to neo-con fantasies about democracy, and so encouraged Georgia’s efforts that provoked the otherwise reasonable Russians (As if the problem in Ossetia is our principled support for democracy rather than appeasement of Russian dictatorship).

From what the Russians learned of the Western reaction to Iraq, they expect their best apologists will be American politicians, pundits, professors, and essayists — and once more they will not be disappointed. We are a culture, after all, that after damning Iraqi democracy as too violent, broke, and disorganized, is now damning Iraqi democracy as too conniving, rich, and self-interested — the only common denominator being whatever we do, and whomever we help, cannot be good.

I pulled this from this link
article.nationalreview.com...

My opinion?We should hit Russia.The time for debate is over about which govt system is best.
You can whine about the blogs right or left propaganda but the left have never ever had leadership when the bullies would come out to play on the world stage.England knew this and when world war 2 started on sept 3 1939 England went with a Conservative Winston Churchill.Neville Chamberlains piece of paper for "peace in our time" was just a cover for Hitler to launch his blitzkreig because he knew he was dealing with a weak,pathetic leader in Chamberlain.
The russians are COUNTING on the western leftists to keep the democracies paralyzed from doing anything.
The same thing happened during Vietnam with the anti-war movement.Once we left Vietnam Southeast asia did fall to communist rule just like the pundits at the time predicted.Laos, Cambodia,vietnam and Burma.Then the killings fields in Cambodia began.
Theodore Roosevelt(A republican) once said "speak softly but carry a big stick."He was right.
Also as per another poster on one of my other threads said,America will not fall to invasion,but will be destroyed from within by people claiming to friends.I leave it to you to connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

Well I'm just tickled s***less you lowered yourself to reply to a post by one of us scum ass former cops. Not all cops are ignorant and arrogant assholes. Kinda like soldiers. Some of each have enough common f*****g sense to know that starting WWIII ain't just the smartest thing you could do. A true patriot would use their head a bit instead and act according to what's best for their country instead of their ego and libido.

People following your trail are paper General Patton wannabes minus Patton's intelligence.

Nice the only comment you had on my post was about "true patriots" not liking cops. Screw everything else, huh? Man, I sincerely hope you're just a janitor somewhere with no real power...

I would call you a first class dumb-ass douchebag but I think personal attacks are against forum rules so I won't.

Enjoy your next toy soldier tournament.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join