It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not afraid to kick Russia out of Georgia

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

I would like to buy you a shot of scotch buddy, thankyou for hitting it on the head, lets me and you go kick there buts out of georgia and well smoke some cubans when we get done,

you rock...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

brainwashing is a joke, they just bring out the natural killer that exists in all of us, they say a woman will kill ten times easier to protect her child than a man will fight for basic survival,

Ahh man that scares me.

somebody died so you can be free to say this whimp butt crap
whether you want to admit or not, they did

You are patriotic but remember this, there must be more worth living for.
Stories are nice, but no you are not really free, no one is.You live in a sociaty that have rules, you go by them or you lose it all, that go's anywhere on this globe.It's just an ilusion.

and if you forsake what made you free, then your not really a
all that great of an american.

America did not invent democracy, it was England, the concept comes from there, and if you want to go even more back in to time it was Greace.
Be a great human being then a great American.If you're living for the state then you worth nothing. I for one would screw my country for my family, can you imagine that? My family comes first, then my friends , then some other things , then my country.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

was that before or after the boston tea party, or were we too busy screaming USA USA USA USA

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kcire

I left the army, yes, with the knowledge there are many quick fast ways to die that you cannot even have time to see it coming before your carcas hits the ground,

we do what we do because we dont want your little happy life to skip a beat,
and has it

so I guess with your insult , i will say my syndrome is believing america is still worth fighting for...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

I would love to respond to you but I am busy reading up on Putins massive collection of rusty crappy useless bomb dumps

wow, give me a break

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

dont make deals with countrys you dont intend to keep
dont tell your brother i will walk you to school becuase the bullys
will leave you alone
and then beat him up yourself

brain wiring, you know what, there are lots of people like me, we are the guys with the tattoos that have hairy faces that like smashing people into dust that hurt our brothers,,

remember how the hells angels were formed after world war two, by people like us,

and some not like us, a good patriot and soldier never forgets who there enemies are, not in there lifetimes

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

oh my god, i want to marry you, this is exactly what i mean , and exactly how i feel, you can ride with me anytime brother...

Im not worthy....

you know what i know , i love it...

you rock dude...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by Randy Echo

Twenty years later you still have the same basic training shutup and do what you're told gruntal mentality ...... kill kill kill we're number one kill kill kill we're number one kill kill kill ............

That's just friggen pathetic.

I agree...... One thing he doesn't realize is that the number of US forces in Uniform are at a all time low. We just DO NOT HAVE the troops for something like this.

If we go to war with russia we might as well just play Russian roulette with a automatic pistol instead of the usual revolver........

It is pure suicide to go up against a country that has so many damn ICBM's .
Randy Echo mate.. may i suggest you tone down the chest beating and open your eyes a bit...

edit..... Why make 5 posts in a row man....... Frankly your looking like a troll right now.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EDWOOD

another person with an intact brain and a patriot spirit,
you can ride too, brother...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xxis250xx

did you hug your care bear goodnight?

when they said the meek shall inherit the earth, does that mean
a bunch of coffee drinking cafe freaks will be sitting on top of the world
why us warmungers burn in hell?

forgive me, Im really just a predator like you, difference is I know what i am

link   
I am a cold war army Vet,...those others who might be in this elite group, remember SMLMs and Spetznauts if you were ever stationed in Europe? anyhow you never trust the russians and they are still not our friends, the only reason this transpired and we have no quick comeback rhetoric is because we are bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan, we do not have a 100% ready force in place, logistically we are not ready this was probably not the scenario situation the Pentagon anticipated, basically the U.S. is playing this smart but I guarantee there are many tricks awaiting the Russians ahead and we will be able to adjust and deal with them in the next few weeks and months ahead, basically in a war with them they are a sparsley populated country, land mass is huge but proportionately their weapons are old and outdated they fear the U.S. but if things escalate that fear will prompt a launch of Nukes more than likely because they know the accuracy and technological advanced state of the United States Navy, Air Force , Army and Marines.

link   
[edit on 14-8-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

research into who would post sympathetically,

its called gathering intel

or spying or covert

thanks for noticing though...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

lets ride on fire brother, lets ride...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by THE-LURKER

well put, well said , and totally right
you can ride too,
in fact you can have point

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

whats the other word for cat, o yeah i remember

meow...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

An overabundance of testosterone does not equate with courage, i'm not a wimp, i did my time in Nam. Any war between us and Russia or us and China will result in the loss of millions of lives on all sides. If the war goes nuclear, the death toll will be in the billions. Radiation knows no boundries, it rides the winds and travels everywhere. There is no safe refuge anywhere. Our only options are to die fast from the blast or die slow from radiation poisoning. Plutonium hangs around in a lethal form for roughly a half a million years. Do you understand what rationing is? Are you ready to go hungry and watch children starve here is the US just to satisfy your ego? How about giving up your gasoline for the war effort? If you need to fight, re-enlist, the military has need of you in it's current wars.

[edit on 113131p://pm3151 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandia-1985

ok cap, you get to wear the colors
we need to find a new chapter here
well call it

putins nightmare

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

totally disagree, and disbelieve this one