It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not afraid to kick Russia out of Georgia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
America are the ones who started this war. Thr Reds have 20,000 Nuclear warheads. Enough to make the world uninhabitable for the next 2,500 years. Just saying for those who are saying "They couldnt beat the U.S" Damn we will all be dead, both sides.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
I'm signing up tomorrow. If they don't take me I'll volunteer my services. I am not afraid and yes I am insane.
Let's all sign up. Be a patriot.

I'll be a patriot by not signing up. My patriot duty is to the people of this country and the country itself, not my government. Our government has become drunk with power and has realized that the only way to preserve itself is to start taking our rights away. I cannot serve my government in this instance because doing so is saying that I agree with all that they are doing and I most certainly do not. It would be patriotic of me to stand up against the government and assertain my rights and let them know that we will no longer stand for it.

As in a post by the owner regarding the election and how the "puppet masters" have in a sense infiltrated ATS because people have been bickering childishly about who's the best to be POTUS and who sux and who has this skeleton in his closet and who the bumbling fool really is. This is all distracting from the real issue that it doesn't matter who is president the agenda of the PTB will still stay on course though one president may take a different route than the other.

The same exact thing is going on in this thread. People are talking about starting a nuclear war!! Are you kidding me?! Why is that some of you think war is so great? Is it because it's over there and not here? Do you think that pain, suffering, trauma, blood, guts, murder and mayhem is cool? Is exciting?

They want you to argue about black and white. They want to distract you from the bigger issues at hand by playing on people's desires and emotions. Because while we argue about things like that, things that don't matter concerning the bigger picture, you're not noticing the crap their pulling behind the scenes.

It's not about whether Russia is the bad guy or not, whether the US should get involved or not, whether Obama is Muslim or McCain is senile. It's about finding out what the bigger picture is because these people have an insatiable thirst for power and money and are basically psychopaths to the point that they will do anything they can to get these things.

We should be talking about what they don't want us to be talking about. What they don't want us to see. But here everyone is bickering and some being outright rude and crude calling eachother childish names. Seriously...don't you think this is what they want? This is what keeps people occupied. this is why the sheeple have no flippin clue what is really going on in the world. To worried about bills, stress, life problems, and who they don't agree with.

I guess, when I joined this forum a couple days ago I thought that people here were smarter than that...I hope I wasn't wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Rice: Russian troops must leave

U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says the cease-fire accord requires immediate withdrawal of Russian troops. If Russian forces will not withdrawal, US consider military options to force there leave.

PPL - WAR IS COMING! Didnt said someone that AUG 08 we will have WW3?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Americans, you fought Nazis in WWII. Don't let your government support Georgian fascism now.
You are totally misinformed about what happened in Ossetia august 8, when Georgian army attacked Ossetian town of Tschinval and adjacent villages with overwhelming power of its artillery and rocket system "Grad". For several hours they were deliberately annihilating the civil quarters, killing hundreds of civilians.
Then they moved into the town and started to destroy civil buildings with direct tank fire, running people over with caterpillar tracks, murdered the wounded, taking no prisoners. They destroyed Tschinval hospital, the place where the wounded at the time were undergoing surgeries in absolutely appalling conditions. Almost the entire staff of the hospital was wiped out by bombardment. After destroying the water supply of Tschinval, flooding the streets and ground floors with water
Georgian soldiers threw hand grenades into the windows and manholes of the basements, where women and children were hiding.
30.000 Ossetian refugees were fleeing towards the Russian border, seeking deliverance from that hell, accompanied by Georgian fire. The are no intact facility in Tschinval now. You can go there and see it yourselves.
It is only several hours later, august 9 that Russia had to move its soldiers to Ossetia to stop the bloodbath. We did the right thing. We stopped Saakashvili, expelled his troops (equipped and trained by your country) from Ossetia, destroyed his military infrastructure and liaisons, neutralized him by making him unable for further violence. Then we pulled our soldiers out.
I can't help feeling sorry for you. Your politicians and Media are lying to you, as they've been lying to you during your whole life. They count on your stupidity and lack of discernment. Show them you've got your heads upon your shoulders and don't let them to entice you into voting for senile, but dangerous warmonger McCaine.
Say "We are angry as hell, we're not going to take it anymore!" Make fraudulent hag Condoleezza and your retarded President see that you don't support them in their criminal conniving at what their poodle Saakashvili has done to Ossetians.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolas
Everyone keeps saying nukes nukes nukes... Has everyone forgot about biological weapons, and the fact Russia and the U.S.A. are the two nation's that posses small pox... You think Russia or the U.S.A would go down without throwing everything they've got; nuclear, biological, chemical. Its war logic.

Many American's beleive the U.S.A. is shielded from nuclear attack because of missle defence program. How effective do you think that is going to be if Russian submarines surround the U.S.A and launch all their nuclear/biological weapon's as fast as possible?

If the U.S.A was stupid enough to engage the Georgian-Russian conflict with military force, I am sure the world will be complete #ed in the end. Think of how much radioactive fallout would surround the planet.

Many pro-American's need to stop letting the media control their emotions
and showing so much hate towards the Russian's. Remember, it was Georgia who threw the first punch, not Russia.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Nikolas]

Oh i agree with your post dude.... But i dont agree with your hair

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by heady89

i agree with this statement russia's tech might not be in comparision with our top of the line stuff but they have a very good solid military they definatley are not an iraq (leaving wmds out the equation). we should hope it dosent come to any type of full war with them

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sandia-1985
we let people like you (...) express themselves , let people different from you express too , stupid dork
I went on the profile of that guy , and all the threads he participated to are related to anti-Bush and anti-America stuff , we have an english commie in the place

All my threads are not anti American and the ones that are tell it exactly how it is. If anyone is anti American it's you. You are an insult and an embarrassment to all the other decent Americans who have the intelligence and common sense to see who is responsible for engineering this war.

As for your English commie remark, that alone just goes to show how ignorant you are. When people like you stop living in a state of paranoia and fear and stop seeing everyone as your enemy, then maybe then we will have some peace in this world.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
[removed quote of p[reviously deleted content]

sandia you earned another beer and a promotion in the PUTINS NIGHTMARES, your
rank is now elevated to GENERAL

[edit on 15-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by global_cordon
America are the ones who started this war. Thr Reds have 20,000 Nuclear warheads. Enough to make the world uninhabitable for the next 2,500 years. Just saying for those who are saying "They couldnt beat the U.S" Damn we will all be dead, both sides.

That's why the Cold War did never really become a war in traditional terms. We would have crushed them midway the 90s when their army was severely weakened and we could have seizes their natural reserves.

The problem, however, is their huge nuclear arsenal. If we would invade Russia they would not only destroy Russia, like they did when Napoleon and Hitler invaded Russia, but they would also destroy the rest of the world.

Some of you retards have idea what you are talking about... risking World War III over Georgia. Our leaders have proven to be lunatics but this world is full of much more dangerous people. Thank god they are not in command.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo

[removed quote of previously deleted content]

sandia you earned another beer and a promotion in the PUTINS NIGHTMARES, your
rank is now elevated to GENERAL

No compromises right?

I hope that you two are not just armchair warriors. If it would come to war, our leaders would make a wise decision by transporting people like you to the battlefields.

It would make the world a much safer place without radical ideas like you two have.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandia-1985
reply to post by Mdv2

Oh actually we would be the kind of people to help you on the field while you would be crying of fear in the mess , I'd like to see you weapon in hand , it must be so funny

Really? You know what they say about French aight? Not too useful in battle.

Why don't the French really want the US to attack Iraq?

Don't want their record for surrender broken.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton "

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Mdv2]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Please stop using slang words and profanity.

Also keep this thread on Topic.

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Bush along with some American's are truly arrogant. Who the hell do you think you are. This is our backyard you're messing with. So take your lies, propaganda and meddling and shove them somewhere else. Preferably in your own backyard.
Just typical of the Bush admin to support a psychotic dictator.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by kindred]

I do believe if russia can touch me , it makes it my yard, not my back yard

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Thank you so much for finding that youtube video. What I saw was just unexcuseable. But it wasn't surprising by any means. Even the lady knew why she was being cut off, "I know, you don't want to hear that" was her response when he cut her off and went to a commercial break only to return and end the interview after only about 10 or 15 seconds because he couldn't shut her up. I wonder what they said to her over the break?

F**k the news. this is absolute proof that they only tell us what they want us to hear. I am very very disgusted right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Great Post TheInfamousOne
This doesn't surprise me at all and this video basically just confirms my suspicion of how corrupt western governments and the media now are.
Why do we put up with this crap. Sooner or later it will end up on our own door steps if we don't do something about it and speak out.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Randy Echo

Randy... I remembered the test done recently and it was at 25% target accuracy...... I would not bet the lives of millions of Americans on that kind of accuracy.. Russia has technologies that are deployed that are far more advanced then the U.S yes the U.S has technologies that are more advanced much more... however they are not DEPLOYED . According to intelligence Russia has deployed 2 football sized submarines that are silent... can we assume one is in the pacific waiting for orders and the other is in the atlantic? Also Russians are way more patriotic then Americans..... and they love there country much more then we do ours.. not to mention there army is several times larger then ours and there land area is 2-3 times larger which will make it more difficult for the U.S to win a Nuclear war.. If you have ever met a russian army soldier and then compared it to the crap we find in the army(not marines) (I understand they are hiring felons) You would realise that fighting them would be suicide. If you have a suicidal death wish then continue with your rantings.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join