It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA Release of Radar Data Signals a new 'Openness Policy' on UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm a long time reader, just joined today
DO you guys remember the sr-71 blackbird? (en.wikipedia.org...) This was a aircraft created in the late 1960's. Would it be possible that this is a stealth or re--made version

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
For an object to travel at 2100mph and then stop would cause the occupants to splatter on the windshield (fact)
They may not have occupants, have you ever thought of that?

But that would not explain the capability of doing those movements.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
SOrry, i just thought i'd add "s: an absolute speed record of 1905.80993 knots (2,193.1669 mph, 3,529.56 km/h), and an "absolute altitude record" of 85,068.997 feet (25,929 m).[12][13] Several airplanes exceeded this altitude in zoom climbs but not in sustained flight.[14]...and Lt. Col. J. T. Vida, set a coast-to-coast speed record at an average 2,124 mph (3,418 km/h). The entire trip was reported as 68 minutes and 17 seconds. Three additional records were set within segments of the flight, including a new absolute top speed of 2,242 mph (3,608 km/h) measured between the radar gates set up in St. Louis and Cincinnati. ) This plane was made late 1860s

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimbo7
This plane was made late 1860s

I suppose you mean 1960s, right?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Show me the evidence that this is back engineered alien technology? Was there an inscription on the spaceship stating that it was "Made in Zeta Reticuli"?
*snicker*

This is what I was talking about at the beginning of this thread. Even though they made me laugh. Your words show me that you ridicule ufology. If you (personally) research this subject over the course of 15+ years. I can assure you that your views would change.

Where do you think zero point gravity came from? its not that I don't under estimate human technology, its just that through experience I have a pretty good idea that this is aquired technology from either bolt-on or back engineered IF indeed it is military.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
The technology that I feel is being used by these craft is Zero Point gravity propulsion. For more information please see my post above. But indeed the question is if these craft are US military, where did they get this technology? And why aren't they using it openly today after all these decades.

Where are the scientific papers to prove the zero point gravity that you mention. Where are the scientific papers that zero point gravity that you mention has been developed? Where?

And pseudoscience links from money scamming snake oil websites don't count as credible just to give you a heads up.

If you are so knowledgeable in this zero point gravity stuff where is your scientific papers to show the proof of concept?

Wow I mean you must be somekind of a genius that you know right off the bat by reading a few news articles in the Internet about the Stephenville sighting that you just jumped out from the bathtub and proclaimed:

"Eureka! This is zero point gravity!"

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic

Where are the scientific papers to prove the zero point gravity that you mention. Where are the scientific papers that zero point gravity that you mention has been developed? Where?

What are you saying? just because there are no scientific papers, zero point technology doesn't exist?

And pseudoscience links from money scamming snake oil websites don't count as credible just to give you a heads up.

Hope your not saying that ATS is one of those sites?

If you are so knowledgeable in this zero point gravity stuff where is your scientific papers to show the proof of concept?

This is an opinion that I and others share.

Wow I mean you must be somekind of a genius that you know right off the bat by reading a few news articles in the Internet about the Stephenville sighting that you just jumped out from the bathtub and proclaimed:

"Eureka! This is zero point gravity!"

Have you read the report?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

For an object to travel at 2100mph and then stop would cause the occupants to splatter on the windshield (fact)
They may not have occupants, have you ever thought of that?

But that would not explain the capability of doing those movements.

No can't say I did think of that, if that was the case how and who would be controlling a craft of immense size? Taking into consideration the abductee interviews and research on the subject this appear to me to be an alien craft.

On a side note the size of this craft is relatively small compared to others Have you seen the Cassini photos of the gigantic objects in space just by saturn?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimbo7
SOrry, i just thought i'd add "s: an absolute speed record of 1905.80993 knots (2,193.1669 mph, 3,529.56 km/h), and an "absolute altitude record" of 85,068.997 feet (25,929 m).[12][13] Several airplanes exceeded this altitude in zoom climbs but not in sustained flight.[14]...and Lt. Col. J. T. Vida, set a coast-to-coast speed record at an average 2,124 mph (3,418 km/h). The entire trip was reported as 68 minutes and 17 seconds. Three additional records were set within segments of the flight, including a new absolute top speed of 2,242 mph (3,608 km/h) measured between the radar gates set up in St. Louis and Cincinnati. ) This plane was made late 1860s

Thanks for the info Kimbo, I am not saying that we don't have the technology to obtain these speeds. What I am saying is that we don't have the technology to obtain those speeds then stop in mid air defying gravity.

We certainly don't have the technology where a craft can move in complete silence. We certainly don't have any technology that can zip off at acute angles at a drop of a hat.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No can't say I did think of that, if that was the case how and who would be controlling a craft of immense size?
The size is irrelevant for it to be auto- or remotely controlled.

Not using living creatures in ships (either alien or terrestrial) has the advantage of not being limited by those creatures limits.

Taking into consideration the abductee interviews and research on the subject this appear to me to be an alien craft.
Was any case of abduction related to this UFO?

On a side note the size of this craft is relatively small compared to others Have you seen the Cassini photos of the gigantic objects in space just by saturn?
I remember something about it, but I don't really remember what it was, and I think if I thought it to be a huge space ship I would remember it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Not using living creatures in ships (either alien or terrestrial) has the advantage of not being limited by those creatures limits

True but how could someone possibly control an object thats so big in size?

Was any case of abduction related to this UFO?

No, my point was that the size,movements,witnesses and the lack of sound have remarkable similarities from abductees regression inteviews.

I remember something about it, but I don't really remember what it was, and I think if I thought it to be a huge space ship I would remember it.

Heres a link from a previous thread its quite amazing 'One of the objects is Earth sized and one over 50,000 Km in length (Four times Earth’s diameter!)'
Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

[edit on 15-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

True but how could someone possibly control an object thats so big in size?
I don't understand the meaning of what you are saying, sorry.

No, my point was that the size,movements,witnesses and the lack of sound have remarkable similarities from abductees regression inteviews.
OK, I understand it, although I think it is not a good idea to mix cases.

And thanks for the link.

Edit: the link is wrong, this one is a good link for that thread.

[edit on 15/8/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by screamo

Hi screamo,

That's just it, even if it is aurora, it would be a ufo, as we have no concrete proof that it exists.

I do believe our governments technology is 40-50 years ahead of what we see now, but til they admit that, extraterrestrials are real or all the flying objects that we, as a collective population witness, are man made, ufo's will always exist.

I just don't get why we (the US) would keep such a thing secret. To keep our enemies from getting the same technology? Unless there is a spy on the inside, most other countries would be decades from building such a craft. Show the thing off, let other countries know we possess such technology, we would have such a huge advantage in any conflict, it's possible there would not be anymore conflicts, because we all know the technology from there on out, would be icing on the cake.

With all that incoherent rambling, I still believe that we are being visited by beings from other worlds.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

100% proof via FAA Radar Data that a UFO travelling 2100mph entered the skies in Stephenville Texas

www.opednews.com

Significant support for the testimony of multiple witnesses of a UFO seen near Stephenville Texas on January 8, 2008 came in the form of radar data recently released by the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA). Responding to a series of Freedom of Information requests by the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the FAA supplied 2.8 million radar returns from five sites covering the area where the UFO was sighted
(visit the link for the full news article)

Changed title to mirror the one on the Op Ed article

Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source. If the headline is biased or otherwise inapporpriate, provide a descriptive headline that is accurate and reflects the article you're submitting. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be removed.

[edit on 14/8/08 by masqua]

Why all the fuss?

The SR-71 Blackbird (developed in the early 60's) flies faster than mach 3.2 that OVER 2200MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was in the 60's (in fact the engine was developed in the late fifties so design was several years before '57). WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE NOW? They do not inform the public with each and every new development of aerospace technology.

So I have no doubt it is manmade, it IS a UFO because the airforce probably did not declare it to ATC but it is NOT some alien FFS.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MAN.

"Don't believe the hype"

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
reply to post by screamo

Hi screamo,

That's just it, even if it is aurora, it would be a ufo, as we have no concrete proof that it exists.

I do believe our governments technology is 40-50 years ahead of what we see now, but til they admit that, extraterrestrials are real or all the flying objects that we, as a collective population witness, are man made, ufo's will always exist.

I just don't get why we (the US) would keep such a thing secret. To keep our enemies from getting the same technology? Unless there is a spy on the inside, most other countries would be decades from building such a craft. Show the thing off, let other countries know we possess such technology, we would have such a huge advantage in any conflict, it's possible there would not be anymore conflicts, because we all know the technology from there on out, would be icing on the cake.

With all that incoherent rambling, I still believe that we are being visited by beings from other worlds.

They keep it secret for a very simple and logical reason:

The propulsion system can solve the oil consumer problems of the world (that means big financial impact for governments, war for oil, etc.) SO they don't want the public to have it.

It would mean less money for corporations and governments more money for people.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just a theory about how not to create a sonic boom...

If there was some way of electrically pullying the matter around you towards the surface of the vessle and directing it backwards as you move forwards. like swimming without causing a wake or a bow.

Pure Sci-fi from someone too embarrassed to post a name but it's plausible in my head.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The desperation of the pseudoskeptics is becoming more obvious by the day. We seekers of higher consciousness and knowledge have the momentum; however barely discernable it is now. So no worries... In the case of the Stephenville craft, OK, I'll concede the possibility of it being military, but there's absolutely no way the technology originated from anything known/mundane. Such aerial maneuverabilitty is SO far removed from (known) laws of physics as to be at least decades if not centuries, or perhaps millennia, removed from what we know now. At our current pace it would take effectively forever to reach that level.

If there were any living beings in that (huge, 500 to 1000 feet long) craft last January 8, the only way they could survive such a flight would be if there is a counter-gravity field inside that would prevent the splatter effect of any living tissue. How unimaginably far away are we from that technology (assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that the government/military aren't in direct cahoots with certain clearly malevolent aliens)? A real skeptic wouldn't try to pass off total fantasy as fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
The desperation of the pseudoskeptics is becoming more obvious by the day. We seekers of higher consciousness and knowledge have the momentum; however barely discernable it is now. So no worries... In the case of the Stephenville craft, OK, I'll concede the possibility of it being military, but there's absolutely no way the technology originated from anything known/mundane. Such aerial maneuverabilitty is SO far removed from (known) laws of physics as to be at least decades if not centuries, or perhaps millennia, removed from what we know now. At our current pace it would take effectively forever to reach that level.

If there were any living beings in that (huge, 500 to 1000 feet long) craft last January 8, the only way they could survive such a flight would be if there is a counter-gravity field inside that would prevent the splatter effect of any living tissue. How unimaginably far away are we from that technology (assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that the government/military aren't in direct cahoots with certain clearly malevolent aliens)? A real skeptic wouldn't try to pass off total fantasy as fact.

I'm really agitated with people that make assumptions and claims as if they were a highly qualified advanced propulsion systems scientist.

Because you don't know enough science to envisage such technology it is difficult for you to conceive such aircraft performance. But it is possible for man to make this and he has.

Most of the advanced developments in aero-space are to do with unmanned aircraft primarily because of the extreme movements they intend the aircraft to perform. Governments typically keep new tech secret for 50 years (enough time to make them obsolete upon public release). What you are seeing today is that technology.

Some large cruise ships are 1181 feet long! If they manage to crack the propulsion then size is also not inconceivable.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Can we at least agree that it can no more be proven, at least now, that the technology is (strictly, solely) man-made than it can be of ET origin?

The problem is secrecy-BASED government to begin with.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
reply to post by Jinni

Can we at least agree that it can no more be proven, at least now, that the technology is (strictly, solely) man-made than it can be of ET origin?

The problem is secrecy-BASED government to begin with.

I'd say there is a more compelling argument that they are man made than ET origin.

Yes, I agree, we need direct forms of evidence and proof either way but as it stands now, the evidence for "man made" is much much stronger than for ET.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join