It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
MurderCityDevil:

First of all, I didn't read any thread on debunking CanadianVandal here. The thread I did read had mixed opinions, but did not debunk. Secondly, if I had read the thread, I myself may not consider the debunking successful, as I have a mind of my own about these things, and I don't always run with the crowd. Thirdly, I will continue to believe that those wave distortions found around significant people such as those in media, are MC.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
She gently shook him by the shoulder and he half opened his eyes but half asleep, then he opened his eyes and looked at her directly, it was then she saw his eyes and she said they were lizard like. David was startled and then jumped up rubbing his eyes he said he would be out in moment. He looked up at her and repeated what he had said but by then his eyes has 'returned' to normal. He seems annoyed. After that she never felt comfortable alone with David.
[edit on 25-7-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra]

Firstly, what you message could actually mean from my perspective:
1. You are against him and spreading lies.
2. You are posting a simple troll.
3. You are entirely telling the truth.

Based on your past postings, I tend to believe you are not a troll. Based on my perception of your posting pattern, I tend to believe you wouldn't be against Icke, or if you are it isn't strongly.

So, I have a weak belief that you are telling the truth. So lets say it is true he is a lizard person. Firstly, Icke may not actually know he is a lizard person. I believe your friend should just point blank tell him what she saw. It isn't as if Icke is going to get violent on her or anything. Maybe Icke is a reptilian, knows he is a reptilian, does not like what being a reptilian does for him, and that is why he is against reptilian control. Maybe we are all slightly reptilian with some being more reptile than others. Their is a possiblity that the vision is entirely in the mind of the person seeing it.

And lastly I suppose it is possible that Icke is a reptilian. That is a perfectly valid scenario. So lets use traditional ATS theories. The enemy (reptilians) would want control over their enemy. The tactic to use is to ensure their own people are the leaders of the opposition. So they change Icke's role from controlling the news to controlling those against reptilians, figuring that within a couple years the reptilian idea would be a part of conspiracy theories any ways. That makes sense to me but in my mind is the least likely scenario.

To me the most likely is that Icke does not know he has any reptilian in him. I urge you to have your friend confront Icke about it. I know I would if I saw it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
In a sense we are all reptilians, and I suggest people read Carl Sagan's book Broca's Brain.

Our brain is made up of layers, and the lower layer is basically the same neurological system reptiles have. Ironically enough, this does fit with the accusation of someone being reptilian, because if someone is not using the neo cortex much the whole emotional component of humanity is mission, and the person is less empathetic and more survival orientated.

This explains the elites, who are sociopathic because they are not well connected with the higher function of the human brain, being motivated by a selfish survivalism and predatory economic behaviour. They do not feel part of humanity, they feel threatened by it, so they prey on it.

This is why they are reptilian, no bad sci fi needed.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

This isn't the first time I've heard this. A user posted a YouTube video (yeah, I know) "Reptilian David Icke" with what appeared to be his pupil changing shape, but the account is now suspended.

So your friend is not the only one who believes it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
One speculation would be that David Icke is a "rebel" reptilian. Whitley Strieber touches this subject in his fiction book, 2012: The War For Souls.. in which the character, an author, finds out that he is a reptilian and that the whole situation is more complicated with a group of reptilians that separated from the original "reptilian establishment" that feeds off suffering and eating people.

David Icke ain't no evil reptilian... if he is a reptilian.. he's a loner.. a rebel...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reptilians are the worst hoax ever man

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
She gently shook him by the shoulder and he half opened his eyes but half asleep, then he opened his eyes and looked at her directly, it was then she saw his eyes and she said they were lizard like. David was startled and then jumped up rubbing his eyes he said he would be out in moment. He looked up at her and repeated what he had said but by then his eyes has 'returned' to normal. He seems annoyed. After that she never felt comfortable alone with David.
[edit on 25-7-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra]

Firstly, what you message could actually mean from my perspective:
1. You are against him and spreading lies.
2. You are posting a simple troll.
3. You are entirely telling the truth.

Based on your past postings, I tend to believe you are not a troll. Based on my perception of your posting pattern, I tend to believe you wouldn't be against Icke, or if you are it isn't strongly.

So, I have a weak belief that you are telling the truth. So lets say it is true he is a lizard person. Firstly, Icke may not actually know he is a lizard person. I believe your friend should just point blank tell him what she saw. It isn't as if Icke is going to get violent on her or anything. Maybe Icke is a reptilian, knows he is a reptilian, does not like what being a reptilian does for him, and that is why he is against reptilian control. Maybe we are all slightly reptilian with some being more reptile than others. Their is a possiblity that the vision is entirely in the mind of the person seeing it.

And lastly I suppose it is possible that Icke is a reptilian. That is a perfectly valid scenario. So lets use traditional ATS theories. The enemy (reptilians) would want control over their enemy. The tactic to use is to ensure their own people are the leaders of the opposition. So they change Icke's role from controlling the news to controlling those against reptilians, figuring that within a couple years the reptilian idea would be a part of conspiracy theories any ways. That makes sense to me but in my mind is the least likely scenario.

To me the most likely is that Icke does not know he has any reptilian in him. I urge you to have your friend confront Icke about it. I know I would if I saw it.

Agreed.

It could even be something interfering with the OPs therapist friend so that it appears DI is a reptile.

If Icke has reptilian traits then I reckon he's one of the 'good' ones.
Kind-of like Robert Englunds character 'Martin' in 'V'

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is no surprise to me, I have heard things of this nature about him before.

I've wondered before myself, if there really is a reptilian agenda, how does he get away with saying some of the things he does?

Either it doesn't exist, David Icke is coo-coo beenanner, or (DUN DUN DUN) he is one.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
First of all, I'm not Illuminati nor I welcome those Bavarian behavior towards the human race as they have been proven to do so within our history
I refer to the subscription where I had to write the word "Illuminati" to a statement wether if I'm human of not. I subscribed myself at 7-7-2009.
This raise questions to the meaning of this forum. But I won't go into this matter any further.

Ps: I am not english from birth, so aloud me to have some errors in my writing.

To reply on the subject of David Icke.
I am astonished by the other replies. It seems to me that many speak of evil tong and has no single thought to add coming from experience but by instigation.

Many people, inluding the common people, have proven to show reptile eyes. Some infamous names are Bush (senior), Hilary Clinton. Someone else that is well known today on the internet is the american David Wilcock (youtube : Enigma 2012), he also has shown those split eyes in an interview that you can find on projectcamelot.org. Even on youtube there is a video circulating showing a normal woman with just those same eyes.
So the questions if this is possible, then I must answer YES. It has also been proven scientifically that we have a Reptillian Complex within our own brain (en.wikipedia.org...).
So theoretically anyone could show some reptile features. You do NOT have to change in to something reptillian to be one.

I have read somewhere on this topic "some humans are good, some are bad".
This is only a perception that shows that one has not thought through.
Example : If someone is hitting someone else in "self defense", thus he has been attacked, who is the bad guy then ? They have been BOTH hitting the other in the knowledge that this could hurt the other.
So being "bad" is just a perception that does not answer this question. I realise you would bring forth the term "self defense" but my answer would be to what ? Tho you do not know the hole story, you can not possibly say who's was right to do so.
All is just a way of thinking. People who fight think they have good reasons to do so and thus the violence is justified. Then a murderer would be good in this reasening. So again, being bad or good is just a PERSONAL perception. But in this society this way of thinking is enforced upon us so we do not know to think as a freed mind and has kept us prisoned.
Many has still to learn how. David Icke has indeed got his spiritual experience. When is yours ?

I would suggest to listen all the parts of a David's interview on justin.tv, it is not on really the subject of reptiles for a change : www.youtube.com...

I can affirm everything he is saying on base of my personal experiences that's beyond your comprehansion. I will NOT go into detail.
If I could show you a picture of how everything is an illusion, even then you would not accept this as true. You will have to found out for yourself to know that it is so. Believing is not enough.

There are unfortunately a lot of disinformation available that many are taking for truth. The art is to notice which one is true and which one is false. if you are of a young age, then this may even not be a
obstacle to accomplish this. David has been discredited, the way it has been done is recognizable as a scenario of the elite, the same way as others have been a victim of.

This is the end of my statement.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Its a strange one. Its not the first time I have heard about him actually being a rep. I find it curious he uses sacred geometry and such in his logos much like the illuminatists do, I know it can be used both ways, but still.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hi all,
Just one thing i learned about the reps is they can project there image of what ever they want into your head or mass amount of heads, ie: public place, but they can not project through a vid or camera. They while in public do not let them selfs be caught on film.

Peace,
Kitos

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Well, to play devil's advocate for a second, someone being a lizard in a therapy session might be cause enough to break patient confidentiality

OK this thread is gonna make me wet myselfnow.. I gotta stop at what the guy wrote above. LMAO!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
why would anyone believe in reptilians anyway. A reptile evolves into a human.....A REPTILE!!!! it's so stupid it's not even funny. WHY THE HECK WOULD A HUMAN EVOLVE INTO A REPTILE!!!???? A REPTILE!!!! It makes no sense at all. It's not even remotely possible to do that anyways. People are so gullible.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting!

Version A: he isnt Reptilian and all his stories are pure, comercial products of his imagination. or he believe in his stories which could be real or not...

Version B: he is genuine Reptilian, rebel-Reptilian kind of like some anti-facist Germans helping the Allies during the war...Hence his informatins about their secrets
Why then he is not revealing his real identity?? that will be the crucial proof...
Maybe even if "They"- (his compatriots) know who he is there are some rules stoping them from doing any harm to him as long as he is not revealing his real origin...

But it is as well possible that being genuine Reptile he works as disinfo agent, mixing "authentic" facts with misleading crap to ridiculise all conspiracy theories and the peoples believing in that kind of stuff in the eyes of the "sheeples"...

Where to hide a tree? I think inthe forest it will be better place than elsewhere...
so multiplaing strange conspiracy theories "almost true" is the best way to hide the Truth and besides it desensitize peoples so they not even bother even to think about it (as it is since long with the UFOs etc)
Is it really neccesary to add the Reptiles theory to that NWO conspiracy "soup"??
Commercial "seasoning" or pure disinformation???

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ZenOnKwalsky]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

What always baffled me was why this man was never killed, in light of the material he was revealing to the world? Many have died for far less.

It seemed to me that the only reason why he is still alive may be because he is serving 'their' purposes. Preparing the world for what otherwise would be absolutely unbelieveable. One has to question why some are left alone to continue an agenda of desensitization while other's perish in less than viable circumstances.

Something always seemed very off with this man so this doesn't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This place is a crack up, I should definitely visit more often!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This is posted in "Grey Area" which is for "first hand witness accounts" perhaps you should have asked your "friend" to post it. It appears that you have broken T & C by doing so.
I think that "My friend says this.... " type posts can not be taken seriously as legally they amount to nothing more than unsubstantiated gossip, even if it is true, you have blown your friends identity should Icke see this thread and that my friend, is not very clever.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Yes i realy think this should go into "Skunkworks".
There is no way to see if the OP is telling the truth.
So far most "reptilian" threads go to "Skunkworks" so why make an exception when it is about david icke himself.

I do not want to be rude to the original poster but this thread is almost the same as a Michael Jackson Ghost account, they are/where both famous and lots of people like to ride along on that train of fame.

Realy this should go to skunkworks where it could be discussed more freely.

I would realy like to know if any profesional "therapist" would risk their career to bring out a story like this.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
If your friend is a highly respected therapist, she should be aware of how absurdly inappropriate it is to discuss anything that happens with a client in a therapy session. Whatever you think of Icke, anybody who breaks confidentiality in this way is treading on *very* dangerous ground.

Are you guys serious? Can you not read? This is what the op wrote at the top of the thread IN CAPITAL LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"FOR LEGAL REASONS I CLARIFY THAT MY FRIEND DISCUSSED IN THIS POST WAS NOT PROVIDING THERAPY TO DAVID ICKE AS A CLIENT. HE WAS WORKING WITH HER ON HIS MATERIALS, NOT AS HIS THERAPIST."

Now i suggest you read the thread before you spew your attemted debunking crap all over the thread..

Now, OP have you a name for this therapist, maybe something that we can go on, cause your word wont mean anything on this site..

I dont disbelieve or believe, but you need to be able to back it up..

Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyJones
why would anyone believe in reptilians anyway. A reptile evolves into a human.....A REPTILE!!!! it's so stupid it's not even funny. WHY THE HECK WOULD A HUMAN EVOLVE INTO A REPTILE!!!???? A REPTILE!!!! It makes no sense at all. It's not even remotely possible to do that anyways. People are so gullible.

And they say ignorance is bliss..

If you do a little research, you'll find that humans didnt evolve into reptiles.. Dya know what im not even gonna go into it, i would be typing on this thread for hours if i did..

It makes no sense to you my friend because maybe you havent got any sense..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join