It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOpsychiczebra

Hmmm...
Maybe Icke is part of the whole "soft disclosure" agenda that's coming to light these days.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOpsychiczebra

The whole reptillian thing is interesting. The one question I have is for the most part it's based on they are pretty evil, blood drinkers, power control freaks, we need to wake up and fight. Basically if we are to get free and clear we are going to have to eliminate them. Are they real, it's possible. But that's another debate.

Let's assume they are. Why would icke, be exposing reptillians, waking us up, we need to fight back ( again basically us or them). If he is one. End result when we get to the point they all get exposed and he is one, not only did he help set the stage for hunting season on his kind but himself as well. Just seems odd. Kind of goes against self preservation which is a pretty basic instinct.

But interesting story and appreciate you sharing it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
David Icke is interested in pursuing his own Fantasies and making money through his books and seminars.

The amount of garbage that this man spouts really has me baffled as to why so many people listen to him. I'm guessing his legion of fans are just as delusional as David Icke is himself.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

the problem is determining what type or class of reptilians, what are their objectives if any regarding us
do they have malevolent intentions regarding our quality of life on this planet and other places or do they want to become a bit more obvious with their interest in us as an intelligent 'alternative species
edit on 20-8-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

I can understand that response. I have a basic philosophy that there are good and bad in all walks of life.

Problem is here that again if hunting season were to start , there won't be seperating good from bad. It would be eliminate all, sort out later. As the chick from aliens said, it's the only way to be sure. A more advanced , much older species would have to know this.

Now there are a ton of ifs on the whole thing, if they exist, if he is one, if they were exposed, etc. I'm just trying to understand the logic behind the actions if all the ifs are reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If - for example - worldwide societies collapse and the existence of these entities are revealed to a terrified surviving populous, David Icke could serve as a readily available resistance leader. Everyone's aware of what he believes because the media have told us.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Can somebody tell me why this is okay?

guy come outta your pussy or did he come here fromm space

No way in hell would I get away with that!
But I did get a kick out of it.

edit on Rpm82115v27201500000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Never liked Icke never will, but this OP is super funny. Perfect grey area material.
And why would he tell us about reptillians if he is one himself?

1. to get over the animosities faster, since an unpopular figure as Icke introduced them to us, maybe more people would regard them as "not so bad", "my enemies enemy is my friend."
  2. as someone stated to install an opposition leader with alien contact, we'd be unstoppable
  3. or it is all just # and some pretty normal reaction, like in he was just tired and that made his pupils dilate very fast, or something

reminded me of this thread Reptilian Overlord

edit on 31-8-2015 by Peeple because: list fix

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
David Icke is a lunatic. There. Problem solved!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join