It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyJones

just when you think you know the world you live in.watch in full screen the
eyes at the very end.creepywww.msnbc.msn.com...
no claims from me, but this is the stuff the claims are made of.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by RoyJones
why would anyone believe in reptilians anyway. A reptile evolves into a human.....A REPTILE!!!! it's so stupid it's not even funny. WHY THE HECK WOULD A HUMAN EVOLVE INTO A REPTILE!!!???? A REPTILE!!!! It makes no sense at all. It's not even remotely possible to do that anyways. People are so gullible.

And they say ignorance is bliss..

If you do a little research, you'll find that humans didnt evolve into reptiles.. Dya know what im not even gonna go into it, i would be typing on this thread for hours if i did..

It makes no sense to you my friend because maybe you havent got any sense..

then explain to me what a reptilian is...aren't reptilians able to turn into reptiles and back to humans......

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me in the least, he's not the only one that has seen some wierd #, stewart swerdelow, too has. Actually you guys might want to watch his ats mix show, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

just when you think you know the world you live in.watch in full screen the
eyes at the very end.creepywww.msnbc.msn.com...
no claims from me, but this is the stuff the claims are made of.

Ok someone debunk this for me.

Ugh. I fall for it every time - I watch those creepy videos and get so creeped out.

Now Karl is going to get the cold shoulder for days again...

peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe he should be called Martin then.
No not after me.

People who have seen the original V series would know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Hey Ignorance Denied. I'm wondering if you think that any non believer in the reptile craze has no sense? I myself do not believe that reptilian, human shape shifters exist. Does that mean I have no sense, or were you just bashing that other guy for saying that humans evolved into them? I'm just wondering what you think? Take it easy.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
ha ha ha... you guys are getting so upset, and it kind of sounds funny in light of what you are debating...well to an outsider i guess.

not saying i dont believe the reptilian thing but still....

well if he is reptilian, at least he's getting people to see the illusion of the world we live in... so as far as that much goes, hes got to be doing good.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello OP and other [dis]believers,

I would like to throw yet another alternate opinion on this sighting. I dont disbelief OP as I'm willing to entertain the idea that her therapist friend saw a reptilian David Icke. The first thing that crossed my mind is - a clone! Could D. Icke have been replaced by the reptilians? He has been spreading stories about them for years, getting into their business and secrets, and "shouting from the rooftops" so to speak, so if the reptilians are aware of him, what better way to slowly start mixing in disinfo with everything else Icke's said about them than to replace him?

Has he been spreading the same message? Has he changed directions in his talk, become more "out there" or saying/doing things out of the norm? If what the therapist friend said is true, what other evidence, from his own behavior, can one find to support this eyewitness account?

When I first heard about Icke, watched his videos, read his books, I thought, as someone said before, if this is true, why hasn't he been killed off, suicided, or otherwise involved in some scandal to quietly get him out of the way? There was an Isaac Asimov robot story about a very popular president who may or may not have been a robot clone, and I have always wondered, if reptilians, aliens et al have all the technology (particularly genetic cloning technology), wouldn't it be simple for them to clone someone who is starting to uncover a lot of their secrets?

Interesting story nevertheless, and I for one would like to hear more, or see other evidence of any changes in Icke's behavior to see if it corroborates the OPs story.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Doesn't surprise me in the least, he's not the only one that has seen some wierd #, stewart swerdelow, too has. Actually you guys might want to watch his ats mix show, very interesting.

Thanks menguard,

I will check out Swerdelow's work.
If he is anything like Icke, No doubt I will be fascinated.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Perhaps he's a reptilian trying to pay some karmic debt.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
so if he is reptilian then he would likely have an idea of who else is reptilian out there, i would imagine. So the list of people he claims to be reptilian may very well be reptilian....

and even if he is reptilian, he may be one of the few good ones....

kind of reminds me of the mini-series V actually....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Reptilians? real, slit pupils, blueish skin, highly intelligent, spiritual, sense of humor, trans-dimensional...
No shapeshifting im afraid..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He may be reptilian like as far as being a slippery little fellow but an actual reptilian I'm afraid I can't see it.

He does seem to have an obsession with the subject though so who knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
REPTILIAN vs humans?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
REPTILIAN vs humans?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
REPTILIAN vs humans?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have some questions regarding the OPs story regarding the friend because, I am a massage therapist. First of all, Is she his Massage Therapist? And if this woman was not a massage therapist as a profession, it was very unprofessional to give someone especially a man a head massage, unless its a close friend, because in this day in age its generally taken the wrong way.

Let's say she is his publisher, or accountant. I cant imagine him coming in and saying "Oh I'm so knackered" "Well why dont you let me give you a head massage and why dont you lie down for a little while and rest". I mean that part doesnt add up for me. It could of happened. And as far as heads are concerned, they are all shaped differently, some are more pointy than others- some feel like there are metal plates in their heads and some feel downright reptillian. Not being a massage therapist I doubt she could tell the difference.

So- the only proof she has, for me, is she says that for a split second she saw his eyes were a slit when he opened them? Were the blinds pulled because he was napping? Was it dim, dark?

Im not trying to tear apart your friends story. I 100% believe in reptillians. And quite frankly it is totally possible that David was replaced by one or has been one all along. Just wanting to get more facts straight. I know this thread is very old aswell so also wanted it to bump it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If is he it would explain his knowledge on the subject.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh, lordy.

Well, let's say this account is honest and correct (I like to assume that). If he were spiritually strong and fighting this "walk-in" or whatever it is, it might explain some of his erratic behavior, no?

Quoting a movie I saw, "I'm not a madman, I'm a sane man fighting for his soul!" ...Or words to that effect.

Kind of makes me feel sorry for him, though that is a whole lot of assuming, there.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
David Icke wishes he was a reptile...at least that way he would have a basis/actual proof for some of the absolute garbage that he pedals.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join