It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just for the sake of argument I should remind people that reptiles and mammals share the same DNA, with the latter having evolved from the the former sometime before the extinction of the Dinos 65 million years ago according to current doctrine. In a sense we are all reptilian, we still have a reptilian brain, that controls our lower emotions perhaps and certainly our bodily functions.

In this sense, reptilian can be seen as a metaphor, and some sort of truth can be salvaged, if the actual reptilian extraterrestrial hypothesis dosen't pan out. While I'm open minded I see nothing in the world today that needs such a far out explanation.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm stating HOAX on this thread.

No proof, no facts, just heresay...

Just another Icke bashing thread, which should have been closed ages ago.

Next...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not stating hoax on the fact we have reptile dna or a reptilian bloodline somehow from the past, from which the story has been twisted or has manifested in to shape-shifting nonsense.

i just don't buy this particular story that the OP's "friend" found out through giving a head massage to David Icke, that he is fact reptilian and when waking him up, she saw his "real" reptilian eyes for a second??

Come on

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by mystiq

whoever posted this video did not show it in its entirety. He stopped where he believes whatever is happening is only happening to the reporter. Its some kind of video issue as it happens to the girl too later in the story.
youtube.com...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by riggs2099]

Actually, I'm not promoting this exact video. I was looking for one that gave an example of a strange wave distortion that is quite common amongst newscast ones. People use them as reptilian examples alot, though it really looks like microwave distortion and MC. CanadianVandal has had these videos tested and he had a thread about I believe on David's forum. It was the first link when I did a reptilian search, so I was just lucky, because this was the one I was thinking of. The content in the video is far less important than the kind of wave like distortion. Theres alot of that going on. The thing is, this is a possible reason for feeling a different energy around David. And MC could really cloud someones judgment, or perhaps even activate some junk and/or reptilian dna. True, its a Sci fi type explanation, but then this reptilian thing, is pretty much the same category as well, though very interesting.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
With all the information David Icke has brought forward to the media. It is certain he might be mistaken on a few issues. But his lack of truth is just that. If he can’t see the truth then his work will eventually lead him up to it. I’ve seen a few of his videos. He is a different kind of person and we all know the people who are different can be made a show right? But he is far from a reptilian. If I had to be with the winning side in judging who is a reptilian I’d have to go with the people who are money hungry, power hungry, disinfo agent loving, and world power domination type people. The same people who killed JFK, Martin Luther King said these two men were rapists, murders, and thiefs…and so forth. David Icke is a different kind of person and his work is good enough to cause a stir then so bet it.

Has David Icke ever killed millions in Iraq? Did he ever bomb a building? No, and no…all he has done is reveal the truth. Do I follow David Icke’s work and believe in him? Not really, but I do enjoy someone is looking for the truth in life rather then assume they know what is best for everyone else. This is what keeps me interested in his work. He stumbles upon the truth, he has been ridiculed for bringing it forth and still to this day continues on.

How about we issue a proclamation? Everyone with a Phd give random backrubs and we will start to see who is a real reptilian and who is not. I do so much hope that was the easiest way to find out the truth. But not so, and certainly it takes more then a back rub to see who is a reptilian and who is just a disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by mystiq

whoever posted this video did not show it in its entirety. He stopped where he believes whatever is happening is only happening to the reporter. Its some kind of video issue as it happens to the girl too later in the story.
youtube.com...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by riggs2099]

Actually, I'm not promoting this exact video. I was looking for one that gave an example of a strange wave distortion that is quite common amongst newscast ones. People use them as reptilian examples alot, though it really looks like microwave distortion and MC. CanadianVandal has had these videos tested and he had a thread about I believe on David's forum. It was the first link when I did a reptilian search, so I was just lucky, because this was the one I was thinking of. The content in the video is far less important than the kind of wave like distortion. Theres alot of that going on. The thing is, this is a possible reason for feeling a different energy around David. And MC could really cloud someones judgment, or perhaps even activate some junk and/or reptilian dna. True, its a Sci fi type explanation, but then this reptilian thing, is pretty much the same category as well, though very interesting.

that vid has been debunked already

you said canadian vandal, that was funny

if you notice the background also shapeshifts so does that mean the building is reptilian too

its a load of crap and video evidence should not be permissable at all

look at canadian vandals other vids, pretty poor quality and not definite proof

and his planet x vids are even more funny with those 2 suns pics, so hilarious

was he banned from here or just stopped coming?

anyway, i think he is so into it that he loses sight of stepping back and looking in from an outside view, most people dont step out for a moment to try to see from another view

being open minded is being able to see something from ALL points of view not just your own

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
To Heike:

Actually I went down a similar list a few times this year , when I first encountered this kind of stuff. What is actually said about the reptilian connection to our leaders, is not that they are in fact walking reptile ets (though come to think of it this has been said when I was researching ufology). What is said, is that certain bloodlines (perhaps with a mars connection) have been manipulated to be useful to the underground reptilian species, or other dimensional (which kind of implies a reptilian demon). They go through a ceremony, occult basically, where they are walked-in on, and hence become the host of reptilian who takes over their body. Its alot like possession. Also, peyote buttons, dmt, can, like channeling, cause the person to attract alot of other influences from a few articles I've read.
If this walk-in technology is true, then alot more people could be fighting off these things, akin to possession than people know. So if he did have a walk-in experience, he could be either human fighting off entity, or entity strongly there. In that case, according to Arizona Wilder, in order to maintain his human form, which would be changing, he would have to drink the blood of sacrifices and/or starfire, the former containing a kind of andrenalin that accumulates in horrendous torture and is what happens in underground occult groups alot.
So, the best case scenario providing witness is truthful would be that he isn't and its mind control. The second best would be that he is valiantly fighting this curse and his a great guy.
Lastly though, for the sake of conjecture, if he is truly taken over, then why he is waking people up is questionable. His videos were some of the last I encountered in my research of nwo, not the first. In his more recent big brother one he actually finally suggest a possible solution, that we participate in a non-violent, non-coorporation movement, akin to Gandhi's. Truly strange for a blood drinking reptilian to promote. Unless its its to monitor all of us more closely. All the people who join or even visit his forums, and who watch his videos are probably on useful lists. Anyway, thats my more chilling idea if this conjecture were real.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The post you put up about his donations needs to really be put into context, the donations where brought about by his fans, or followers, whichever way you see it.

He was fighting for his survival, another author had stolen his work for himself, giving no consideration to icke whatsoever, and icke wrote all of it, im not sure what the outcome was, but he seems to be alright, if i remember rightly the legal fight is an old one from a few years ago?

As to him being a reptilian nothing would surprise me about it at all, wouldnt be the first time a finger has been pointed by the person responsible.

Also its kinda sad to see the return of the reptilian to ATS its been quite a break, any day now the youtube vids will start again, mark my words.

To add im not flaming this thread at all, ive just noticed maybe 3 or 4 reptilian threads appearing in the last week, this is actually a very good thread, nice twist and change from the normal, dick cheney or hilary clinton are reptilians threads.

[edit on 26/7/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Also, from everything I can see, he's doing freelance grass-roots journalism, unedited as he says, and has written many books, that never made mainstream. His website and forum is very popular and is very costly. His home, is middle class, in a middle class neighborhood. The videos he puts up on google and youtube, as opposed to his talks, are grass-roots, his family (wife) often filming them as far as I can tell. His organized events also involve a close network of people, including his ex-wife who is still his close friend, and this entire thing shows what can be done even without huge funding, which I think in itself is dangerous to the PTB, and I'd like to see this done in larger and larger amounts, including hard press newspapers that are everywhere and advertisers that get delivered free to our house, though they still make money through adds of course, because people have to secure a living wage.
As a writer/freelance, self-promoted journalist, he has a right to earn and income. He also has a right, being freelance, to chose his areas of expertise. He is doing the job of working at the something that can help our world, which is very worthy.
Also, being an independent, without party funding and huge corporations in a political campaign is costly. Of course, it would only be possible by various donations. True in any political race.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
This post is entirely serious.

FOR LEGAL REASONS I CLARIFY THAT MY FRIEND DISCUSSED IN THIS POST WAS NOT PROVIDING THERAPY TO DAVID ICKE AS A CLIENT. HE WAS WORKING WITH HER ON HIS MATERIALS, NOT AS HIS THERAPIST.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra] [/quo

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Also, from everything I can see, he's doing freelance grass-roots journalism, unedited as he says, and has written many books, that never made mainstream. His website and forum is very popular and is very costly. His home, is middle class, in a middle class neighborhood. The videos he puts up on google and youtube, as opposed to his talks, are grass-roots, his family (wife) often filming them as far as I can tell. His organized events also involve a close network of people, including his ex-wife who is still his close friend, and this entire thing shows what can be done even without huge funding, which I think in itself is dangerous to the PTB, and I'd like to see this done in larger and larger amounts, including hard press newspapers that are everywhere and advertisers that get delivered free to our house, though they still make money through adds of course, because people have to secure a living wage.
As a writer/freelance, self-promoted journalist, he has a right to earn and income. He also has a right, being freelance, to chose his areas of expertise. He is doing the job of working at the something that can help our world, which is very worthy.
Also, being an independent, without party funding and huge corporations in a political campaign is costly. Of course, it would only be possible by various donations. True in any political race.

Okay some facts about David Icke.

He is NOT a professional journalist.

He lives in a apartment above a shop in a seaside town in the main High Street - Not a middle class area I hasten to add and neither a middle class home. His previous home was much better.

The man is a local joke in the area he lives in.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If he is aware that his material is fiction and I believe he is, he is a confidence man and nothing more. Of course he could be insane and this is all a product of that insanity?

I have no doubt he is poor. Not many would buy those products of his. Everyone who believes him could probably fit into a small meeting room all at one time.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 7/26/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Actually that would probably make me like him even more. He is doing a great job grass roots. A persons financial success is the least likely thing to impress me. One of Joni Mitchell's songs on her dog eat dog album is more close to the truth in this world: "the watchful ones amongst the slaves."

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

Okay some facts about David Icke.

He is NOT a professional journalist.

He lives in a apartment above a shop in a seaside town in the main High Street - Not a middle class area I hasten to add and neither a middle class home. His previous home was much better.

The man is a local joke in the area he lives in.

Well that pretty much proves he's not in it for the money.
For if he was in a giant mansion then it would be suspect.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This story the OP made up is a load of bull#.

If this person was your good friend then why would you put her on the hot spot like that and tell everyone on the world biggest conspiracy forums?
Don't think David Icke would pass by and find it?
She would not be very professional telling you something like that even though it was not a real therapy meeting, it's proven that she (if she exists) is a big mouth and I wouldn't pick her as my therapist after reading this.
Would any of you like her to be your therapist after seeing this?
So there you and her just ruined her reputation.

Second of all anyone saying David Icke is not truthful is obviously here to disinfo and it's always the same people.

video.google.com...
Because to say David Icke lies is to basically say Bush and the government has been truthful the whole time. If you were educated and smart you would notice most of what he says is common sense (Type "Bush" and "lie" in youtube)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

A reptile rebel unhiding other reptiles is a very likely situation. I am just wondering why, why Mr Icke is not presenting himself a reptile all the time. This would be far more convincing than just a lecture.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I understand what you are saying about the videos but what happened with my friend was in person, so that was entirely different.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not unless he is being constantly bombarded. Theres a lot of things that go into a grass-roots campaign, and that in itself makes him more vulnerable, with less protection than alot of others. While he could be the rebel, like the above post suggest, the problem is that according to his own theories on reptiles, if he was truly one of them, he would need ever more sacrificial blood enriched with a certain type of adrenalin to maintain human form. Thats the thing. I havn't met the psychologist so I'm not in a position to form judgments about her "experience" and prefer to run with things a bit until the truth sorts itself out, if ever. I even like Alex Jones, stir the pot with a bullhorn to see them scramble and reveal things through their expressions. Lol.
What I do think, is why would the alleged reptilian overlords, ie. PTB, take such issue to his garnering of support, such as Richard Warman and Canada. Warman would be one of the reptiles if David Icke, Arizona Wilder and others were right. He's not well received in their circles, so I think he's a thorn in their side.
I have read about lovebites, both amongst aliens and cia, organized circles to control people. Certain people around him may not be his best friends. Or the psychologist herself is on agenda. Or, if it is true and he is a blood-drinking reptile who is secretly working for them by telling us things many of us already know, then we're being put on lists that are for our elimination when they get going. I am not qualified to assess the psychologist without even meeting her. I just think its most likely some kind of MC, or a set-up to discredit him, or he has had a walk-in experience but is fighting it off. But its just one theory. The thing is, he is very good at connecting dots, and is very likable.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
No proof, no facts, just heresay...

Just another Icke bashing thread, which should have been closed ages ago.

You should check which forum this thread is in, The Gray Area, so you shouting demands for proof etc. is daft.

I have not bashed David Icke. In fact the only character bashing that has been done in this thread has been towards my friend. Learn some respect.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is it any wonder people are reluctant to come forward with genuine accounts when even those who are supposedly more open minded than the general public behave like many of the posters have in this thread?

You do realise that you may laugh at the idea of Icke being a reptile (or showing some reptile qualities) but the general public laugh at just about everything you support Icke for. It's all perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join