It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This post is entirely serious.

FOR LEGAL REASONS I CLARIFY THAT MY FRIEND DISCUSSED IN THIS POST WAS NOT PROVIDING THERAPY TO DAVID ICKE AS A CLIENT. HE WAS WORKING WITH HER ON HIS MATERIALS, NOT AS HIS THERAPIST.

A friend of mine who is a therapist has worked with Icke many times over several years and she told me she had a weird experience with him that made her question who he really is. She was meeting up with him at a live talk he was doing, he had been 'touring' around for a while and he confided to her that he was exhausted and might have to take a break but he hoped he wouldn’t have to cancel some talks. She suggested that a head massage might relax him and they went into a side room and she was giving him a head massage when she said she felt an odd feeling being around him, that he was giving off a weird atmosphere. She carried on and ignored it, but she said his skin felt odd under his hair. She finished the massage and advised him to have a short nap. He agreed and she left him alone. About 40 min later she returned to wake him, she entered the room and he was lying on a sofa asleep. She gently shook him by the shoulder and he half opened his eyes but half asleep, then he opened his eyes and looked at her directly, it was then she saw his eyes and she said they were lizard like. David was startled and then jumped up rubbing his eyes he said he would be out in moment. He looked up at her and repeated what he had said but by then his eyes has 'returned' to normal. He seems annoyed. After that she never felt comfortable alone with David.

Now, my friend has never really bought into the whole reptilian thing and she was really taken back by the reptile eyes that David Icke showed and the earlier odd skin and energy she he was giving off. My friend is an intelligent rational woman with a PhD, she is not prone to fantasy.

David Icke came out with the reptilian agenda in the mainstream before anyone else. His motives would have to be questions if he is indeed a reptile himself? I have no reason to disbelieve my friend but clearly the whole reptilian debate is far from resolved. Maybe because David was exhausted he could not control his self as he normally would? Then his reptile side would possibly show through.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by UFOpsychiczebra]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

so up until he came on the mainstream giving info about reptilian

he was just a lizard football player, taking over the world with goals?

hmmmm

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hate when people say "so and so" is a Reptile...

All you have to do is find out who there parents are and go and say, did this guy come outta your pussy or did he come here fromm space

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

he was just a lizard football player, taking over the world with goals?

he was goalkeeper.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have it from the a reliable source that Icke's pot belly is actually the half digested body of Dennis Thatcher. And that we call him the Stig.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people? I am posting this as it was related to me by my friend. She is a highly respected therapist and she knows what she saw. How do you explain it?

What would have caused his eyes to change and his skin etc. if not some physiological reason?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If your friend is a highly respected therapist, she should be aware of how absurdly inappropriate it is to discuss anything that happens with a client in a therapy session. Whatever you think of Icke, anybody who breaks confidentiality in this way is treading on *very* dangerous ground.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
If your friend is a highly respected therapist, she should be aware of how absurdly inappropriate it is to discuss anything that happens with a client in a therapy session. Whatever you think of Icke, anybody who breaks confidentiality in this way is treading on *very* dangerous ground.

I agree, a licensed therapist cannot, under penalty of law, disclose anything discussed with any client. If this is true, that the "highly respected therapist" told you these things, he/she is in violation of law, and open to lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, to play devil's advocate for a second, someone being a lizard in a therapy session might be cause enough to break patient confidentiality

Seriously now, I am an open minded people and like to take things by the probability, and the probability of Icke being a reptilian is pretty close to zero, so this one is going to need extraordinary proof, like some sort of video footage and people giving up their real world identity.

I have always thought Icke throws in the reptilian stuff to look like a cuckoo on purpose, as nobody usually kills the town fool, and sometimes he is the only one saying certain truths. Besides, it's more interesting at first glance than just saying "we have been overrun by fascists".

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

It might be uinethical, but I don't think there's a law against it?

As for Icke being a reptilian, well I guess he's as likely as anyone. He's certainly a 'slimey' snake oil salesman ......

link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I agree, a licensed therapist cannot, under penalty of law, disclose anything discussed with any client. If this is true, that the "highly respected therapist" told you these things, he/she is in violation of law, and open to lawsuit.

even if he was a reptilian? surely there are some circumstances where it's appropriate to break the client confidentiality thing?

what if she saw that barack obama was infact the devil incarnate? wouldn't you like to know?

you wouldn't be saying this if it we had pictures to look at.

you would be saying those pictures are photoshopped. and I would agree.

link   
I think the OP should be heard and the topic discussed maturely!! Too many people jump into threads with nothing but jokes and garbage to say. GROW UP or GET OUT i say.
As for David Icke, i have thought for sometime that there may be more than meets the eye to him. In a number of vids i have seen, he appears to have some odd physical features. He cetainly has a sky high intellect. And he is relentless in his push towards this information reaching the masses.
Perhaps the OP could ask his friend to write some more detailed information about what happend. What color were his reptilian eyes?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
In a number of vids i have seen, he appears to have some odd physical features.

that is so shallow. I know a guy with an enormous hunchback. I'm fairly certain that he's a human.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

yeah we wouldnt want to violate David "the reptilian" Ickes privacy!lol, you guys are killing me. If true then when he showed his true colors (not human) then thats when his rights flew out the door.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by plug_pray
If true then when he showed his true colors (not human) then thats when his rights flew out the door.

reptilians shouldn't have rights? is that what you are saying?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That's because Icke is blonde haried and blue eyed.
That reptilian DNA is the missing link.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by peabody

How about you read the OP properly? At no point did I say she gave him therapy sessions or therapy. She worked with him on his material, not as his therapist.
Therefore, she was not subject to any confidentially agreement.

You have a very strange idea of what a genuine therapy session is if you think that is what I described which occurred between her and David Icke.

So, your idea of a therapy session goes something like this…

THERAPIST
Come in Mr Peabody

PEABODY
I feel exhausted

THERAPIST
Really? Let me give you a head massage.

A few minutes later…

PEABODY
That’s relaxing, I feel sleepy.

THERAPIST
Why Don’t you have a nap.

And that be £200.00 Mr Peabody. If you’re paying for therapy like that Peabody you’re being conned!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

You make some ludicrous points and ask the most ridiculous questions! Do you actually have a point to make?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy
[mor

yes thats exactly what I am saying, come on! you guys grip about illegal immigrants and taking away their rights, your telling me this gallactic immigrant should have rights? lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join