It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by peabody
If your friend is a highly respected therapist, she should be aware of how absurdly inappropriate it is to discuss anything that happens with a client in a therapy session. Whatever you think of Icke, anybody who breaks confidentiality in this way is treading on *very* dangerous ground.

I agree, a licensed therapist cannot, under penalty of law, disclose anything discussed with any client. If this is true, that the "highly respected therapist" told you these things, he/she is in violation of law, and open to lawsuit.

Furthermore, I would think it quite possible that Mr Icke might regularly google his own name to see what the world is saying about him. If he stumbles accross this post your friend could be in a whole load of trouble. And not only legal problems, if Icke really IS a reptillian she would be in great danger for disclosing this information.

Does your educated friend know that you have posted this information and potentially destroyed her carreer, and possibly her life?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Do you actually have a point to make?

yeah.

I fight for freedom and equality. even though the ideal of freedom conflicts with the ideal of equality.

I fight for non discrimination(again conflicts with freedom)

finally I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. namely myself.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
... the probability of Icke being a reptilian is pretty close to zero.

How did you calculate that probability exactly? Or are you just making an unsubstantiated guess that has no basis in probability at all so the 'zero' part of your guess is actually baseless and pointless?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Very interesting account. I really like David Icke. Not too many PR minded professional newsmen would have risked his reputation and embarrassed himself concerning his spirituality, it shows an innocence in him. But, I listened to his account of going to South America, '___', and going to a certain sacred spot where he had a revelation. I've always considered the possibility, due to his emphasis on reptilians, that he may have had a walk-in experience himself. But if he is dealing with this, he is still doing a really good job at waking people up, and going against the PTB, so his spirit is strong. Interesting account.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

There would be NO danger for her AT ALL. The notion that david would SUE her for 'EXPOSING' him as a REPTILIAN is the most laughable thing i have ever heard. If he IS reptilian, don't you think that would kind of give the game away

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There would be NO danger for her AT ALL. The notion that david would SUE her for 'EXPOSING' him as a REPTILIAN is the most laughable thing i have ever heard. If he IS reptilian, don't you think that would kind of give the game away

That´s a slightly naive view. If he IS a reptillian, do you think he´ll call his lawyer? No. She will simply disappear, or meet with a deadly accident, or contract an incurable illness.
Please think before you answer.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
[

I think the OP should be heard and the topic discussed maturely!! Too many people jump into threads with nothing but jokes and garbage to say. GROW UP or GET OUT i say.

Thank you sayzaar. At last some intelligent, courteous and reasonable comment.

As for David Icke, i have thought for sometime that there may be more than meets the eye to him. In a number of vids i have seen, he appears to have some odd physical features. ...
Perhaps the OP could ask his friend to write some more detailed information about what happend. What color were his reptilian eyes?

She commented that they were greenish with what she described as a black slit and somewhat bloodshot, veiny, but he was exhausted so that could explain the bloodshot look. She had mentioned he sometimes had a change in his voice when he was tired on the telephone talking to her that was odd. I think it was the tiredness that made it hard for him to hold himself as 'normal'. That could also explain why he was discussing with her the possibility of cancelling talks.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think it's you who is not thinking before posting!!
Let's remember the reptilians key weapon, people don't believe in them. They would'nt care if a small number of people went around saying "guess what? i've seen a REPTILIAN". because 99.999% of people would just think they were mental would'nt they! So why rock the boat by BUMPING people off for saying something?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by sayzaar]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thats if in the reptilian takeover or walk-in experience, which I'm still not completely convinced is true et possession, or true fallen angel or demon possession, was complete. In other words, if a person is strong and loving, they could battle with their demons all their life and still win. I've read risks in taking '___' and accounts of entities (of course walk-in et race could be similar)
I must have clicked on links in the past, because now dmt and possession gets court stuff.
. This one is interesting though:

www.miqel.com...
In these trips there is an unusually high frequency of reports of communication with some form of high-intensity intelligence. Currently there is no widely accepted theory on what these experiences actually represent....
Eventually an entity came and delivered me unbidden personal attention. I was quite relieved to see another creature, for I suspected I was one myself (although not sure). At first I was captivated by its fluid motions and methodical actions. It was moving in rhythms, doing a dance of sorts. Eventually it occurred to me that the "dance" it was doing involved horrifying probes of my own form, and that it was moving faster than I could comprehend while doing so. I was paralyzed. I wasn't sure if I had a body or not, but this thing was doing something to ME, which was still intact.
As I concentrated more and more upon its "physical" form (which is a term I use as loosely as possible), it occurred to me that it looked somewhat familiar. Not anything I had ever seen, but close. It was a giant praying mantis, although it had mental appendages and cartoon details about it

Praying mantis are some of the ets in abductee reports.
Edit to add: So what I'm saying is that David may still be a very decent guy who is much more aware of the possibilities that can happen to people due to some strange walk-in experience himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
Does your educated friend know that you have posted this information and potentially destroyed her carreer, and possibly her life?

How nice of you to be sooooo concerned while insulting my friend by implying she is not educated.
What are you talking about? Not that it is any of your business, but just for further clarification I have my friend's permission to post her account of what happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Very interesting account. ... I've always considered the possibility, due to his emphasis on reptilians, that he may have had a walk-in experience himself. But if he is dealing with this, he is still doing a really good job at waking people up, and going against the PTB...

A walk in of some type is a possibility. And how aware is he of it if that is the case? When did it happen within the timeframe of his work?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
let's face it. this never happened.

this woman didn't exist.

it's all a figment of the OP's imagination.

There...I said it.

Now let us all gather to discuss the REAL debate.

should reptilians have rights?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
What is wrong with you people? I am posting this as it was related to me by my friend. She is a highly respected therapist and she knows what she saw. How do you explain it?

What would have caused his eyes to change and his skin etc. if not some physiological reason?

I believe it. He's never felt right to me either. And talking back 13 years or so when I learned about him on Rense.com., which I grew to believe was just a disinformation tool of who-knows-who. Oh, yeah, Jeff Rense. He's also hard to tell which side he's on.

(see signature below)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
let's face it. this never happened.

this woman didn't exist.

it's all a figment of the OP's imagination.

There...I said it.

Now let us all gather to discuss the REAL debate.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by surrender_dorothy]

Oh well, if YOU think we shouldn't be discussing it, you mean we forgot to ask your permission? How silly of us
Then maybe everyone on ATS should just ask you what they should be discussing and what the *real* debate is.

Can you get through doors with an ego that large?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy
how about some manners? Why try to hijack the thread just because you don't believe it?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Let's remember the reptilians key weapon, people don't believe in them. They would'nt care if a small number of people went around saying "guess what? i've seen a REPTILIAN". because 99.999% of people would just think they were mental would'nt they! So why rock the boat by BUMPING people off for saying something?

I think you are mistaking DISCUSSION for whatever ´bumping off´ is.
This is after all a discussion forum. If only people reply when in total agreement with the OP, evryone would get bored of ATS very quickly.

If you (all) are not open to discussion, write a book instead of posting here. That way you will get little to no arguments at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
DELETED

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

I think you are mistaking DISCUSSION for whatever ´bumping off´ is.
This is after all a discussion forum. If only people reply when in total agreement with the OP, evryone would get bored of ATS very quickly.

If you (all) are not open to discussion, write a book instead of posting here. That way you will get little to no arguments at all.

What are you talking about Psychopump? Sayzaar didn't say anything about having to agree to everything that was being said, their point was about what you posted about Icke going on an assassin rampage towards anyone who posts about him on the internet. THAT was Sayzaar's point, that you were OVERREACTING.

It is YOU that has not been open to discussion, Sayzaar certainly has been open to discussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra

Originally posted by Zepherian
... the probability of Icke being a reptilian is pretty close to zero.

How did you calculate that probability exactly? Or are you just making an unsubstantiated guess that has no basis in probability at all so the 'zero' part of your guess is actually baseless and pointless?

A probability is always a number between zero (impossible) and one (fact). So I basically tried to factor in anything that suggest Icke was a reptilian being. The only thing that came up was your post.

Now, if something with more substance comes up I'm sure that number will rise to a slightly larger fraction. So do post more info if you have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join