It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke is a reptile - first hand witness account

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All anyone needs to know about Icke -

There is nothing else to know really?

He is a self professed expert on Princess Die, Aliens, World Politics, the economy and so much more
Odd that his calender seems to currently show he is not scheduled for any speaking engagements? How could that be!

I'm sorry, but this guy needs to get a job and stop robbing impressionable people and begging for donations for his "Legal Defense Fund" IMHO. Why he has not been prosecuted boggles my mind. The only conspiracy here is the one propagated by Icke who's name I find strangely fitting.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
reply to post by Psychopump

There would be NO danger for her AT ALL. The notion that david would SUE her for 'EXPOSING' him as a REPTILIAN is the most laughable thing i have ever heard. If he IS reptilian, don't you think that would kind of give the game away

it isnt the fact of her giving away he is a reptile but the fact that she broke patient confidentiality

easy as that, it is against the law and should be protected in the patients interest, not the worlds

that his right and her duty

get a clue

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by sayzaar
reply to post by Psychopump

There would be NO danger for her AT ALL. The notion that david would SUE her for 'EXPOSING' him as a REPTILIAN is the most laughable thing i have ever heard. If he IS reptilian, don't you think that would kind of give the game away

it isnt the fact of her giving away he is a reptile but the fact that she broke patient confidentiality

easy as that, it is against the law and should be protected in the patients interest, not the worlds

that his right and her duty

get a clue

How many times do you have to be reminded that she was NOT his therapist, she was working with him on his materials. READ the OP again.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

Is there a relationship between your -ATS points and this cock and bull story?

The theory has potential but if this has any stretch of truth in it then why doesnt your phd friend come forward?

I think ATS is a very popular website and most definately a site where certain organisations (NWO, CIA etc) monitor and give threat levels etc........

Resulting in David Icke getting to read such info (if it is true) so it would be blatantly obvious to him who this person was etc.......so why doesnt she come forward, it makes no difference?

Maybe its you?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People discuss the question on his own forum all the time. And without going into too much analysis of the youtube videos on reptilians, because I'm aware alot of them are compression issues, some perhaps even photoshopped. Still the idea of him being a reptilian has been out there for a while. Also, I remember a few of the videos on youtube with the compression problems all seemed to make it like like he had a real third eye or something, it just looked unusual. That was kind of a neat compression error. Most of the talk is not credentialed by a phd however, or connected to him. Most of the ones I read on the board love him anyway, and would feel the same for him if he was more related to that turtle on his website than they were.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peabody

Well said peabody...Bravo (star)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If I had seen a reptilian in the flesh and the reptilie knew it, i would like to think that i would have the courage to come forward and speak about it. The reality however, may be entirely different. Fear and ridicule may well take over and prevent me, or any one of us speaking freely about the experience. The posts on this thread are reason enough for her to stay away, as most have judged her story as ridiculous before she has even uttered a word.
And why shoot the messenger? he's only passing on the information. He was good enough to give it to you, so why not just return the favour and remain polite and thoughtful however cynical you may be.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by peabody
If your friend is a highly respected therapist, she should be aware of how absurdly inappropriate it is to discuss anything that happens with a client in a therapy session. Whatever you think of Icke, anybody who breaks confidentiality in this way is treading on *very* dangerous ground.

i think that "confidentiality clause" should be thrown out the window

if the devil admits his evil plan to you, then asks for confidentiality, i will NOT abide by it

It is pure Evil and 100% immoral to keep secrets

down with the immoral unethical confidentiality law!

up with the truth

down with the lies/secrets

[edit on 25-7-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sooner or later the it was bound to happen. Davey ickey is reptile. Happens all the time...the crazies turn on one another.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If i was a reptilian i would not let anyone give me a head message. This thread is a complete hoax and is a baseless attack against David Icke and his work.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Very interesting account. I really like David Icke. Not too many PR minded professional newsmen would have risked his reputation and embarrassed himself concerning his spirituality, it shows an innocence in him. But, I listened to his account of going to South America, '___', and going to a certain sacred spot where he had a revelation. I've always considered the possibility, due to his emphasis on reptilians, that he may have had a walk-in experience himself. But if he is dealing with this, he is still doing a really good job at waking people up, and going against the PTB, so his spirit is strong. Interesting account.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mystiq]

I agree and I was thinking the same thing. Even though,I am not a fan of the Reptilians (if they exist) maybe not all of them are bad? Not all humans are good and not all humans are bad. This is certainly an interesting story. The big David Icke fans will be spitting mad however. LOL

I like the guy but whatever.

Looking forward to watching this unfold.

Typo

[edit on 25-7-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Intelligence recognises intelligence, awareness recognises awareness, and so on.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There is another possibility that still may explain what she experienced. There are videos that are not compression artifacts, but seem strange, more like waves of energy disrupting, usually a news reporter.

This is an example, in fact, Canadian Vandal who uploaded this has had this film tested, and its not explainable, though happening a lot more lately. I believe this is actual microwave mind control technology especially seen around news casters and the like.

David Icke has probably had a great deal of microwaves aimed at him during his talks. So it may be simply a matter of MC, to turn his allies and support people away from him, and the PTB attempt to discredit him, and isolate him.

Edit to add: this may explain the strange energy she felt around him as well.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have to say that it seems odd that you have this friend who knows Icke so well, and this is the first thing that's happened of any interest.
It's always my friend,boss,colleague,relative that it happens to.

This is just the next step up from Icke's reptilian theory....that HE actually is a reptilian.

It's ridiculous.....i guess it's "thou doth protest too much?"
He says it so much, that in fact he is a reptilian himself.....c'mon

[edit on 25/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

whoever posted this video did not show it in its entirety. He stopped where he believes whatever is happening is only happening to the reporter. Its some kind of video issue as it happens to the girl too later in the story.
youtube.com...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Watch any video of David Icke and you will see him sweating ........ Reptiles dont sweat, they are cold blooded.

As for breach of confidentiality, it only applies to Homo Sapiens not snakes or geckos.

And David Icke is a complete and utter nutcase. Not one thing he has said is true and the things he does say are stolen from other people.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
After I started reading this thread, I had to go and google David Icke. I'd heard of him, but didn't quite remember who he is. So.. he's a whistle blower of sorts, trying to convince us that reptilians are running the world, and apparently wants us to do something about it or at least become aware of it.

Let's assume for the sake of discussion that the OP's therapist friend is telling the absolute truth as she remembers it. Where does that leave us? On the face of it, it doesn't make much sense that a reptilian would be trying to expose other reptilians ... However, there are some possibilities:

1) David is telling the truth and always has been. What the therapist saw and felt was the result of Mind Control being used on her to make her see what they wanted her to see. Why? Not sure. Any speculation? An attempt to discredit David and get some of the very types of anti-David reactions we've gotten in this thread? An attempt to isolate David from friends and supporters?

2) David is a Disinfo agent of the reptilians. Doesn't make much sense .. if his 'revelations' and warnings are disinfo, then what the heck could really be going on that would be so much worse than Icke's information if we knew about it? How could making humans aware of their presence serve their agenda any better than our lack of awareness - and therefore lack of action or reaction - has served them for the last however many years they've been here?

3) David doesn't know he's a reptilian. That's not impossible. Reptilians could suffer from denial, too. Luke didn't know who his father wa ... wait, that was a movie. Never mind. Well, there are people who don't know who their parents are. If he's all that smart we'd think he would have figured it out by now ... but then there's that denial thing again.

4) David is a traitor to the reptilians. Just as there are differences among humans (vegetarians for example) there might be reptilians who don't agree with the agenda and are trying to help our side.

5) David is a different kind of reptilian, and his race is on our side, or has a different agenda for us. There could be reptilians who have evolved to wearing white hats - we evolved from omnivores who are sometimes predators too, don't forget.

Also, I'd like to point out that we call them reptilians based on how they look to us, not from DNA samples or necropsies. Last I heard, there's still some debate that dinosaurs may have been warm-blooded, and certainly birds who are supposed to have descended from them are warm-blooded. A Saurian, or a Saurian-human hybrid, could be warm-blooded. So we can't say for sure that 'reptilians' would be cold-blooded. Besides, if they come from another planet our 'rules' wouldn't necessarily apply anyway.

I don't know enough about David to like or dislike him, or have much of an opinion. But looking over the possibilities I've outlined, only the one that appears to me to be least likely - #2 - should cause anyone to change their opinion of him negatively.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok I have a question of the utmost importance. Jim Morrison of The Doors called himself "The Lizard King". I have always been freaked out by that video where he is being arrested for exposing himself. When they arrest him he is stoned out of his mind and he folds his legs in, crosses his arms. He also makes his wrists go limp, like his bones left his body. Even stranger, all the while he is making a silly face.

It seemed as if Jim Morrison was turning into a reptile. So I decided to try an experiment. I got my pet lizard stoned. Then a strange thing happened. He crossed his arms and legs and made a silly face. Then he exposed himself to me.

So does this mean that Jim Morrison is a reptillian? Its freaking me out man.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
As far as Icke is concerned, it takes one to know one. I dont think anybody but another Reptilian could have discovered what Illuminati are up to.

Lots of humans have Reptilian (Hebrew) or Reptoid (Indigenous) blood; so what's the big deal anyway?

sarc

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Ok I have a question of the utmost importance. Jim Morrison of The Doors called himself "The Lizard King". I have always been freaked out by that video where he is being arrested for exposing himself. When they arrest him he is stoned out of his mind and he folds his legs in, crosses his arms. He also makes his wrists go limp, like his bones left his body. Even stranger, all the while he is making a silly face.

It seemed as if Jim Morrison was turning into a reptile. So I decided to try an experiment. I got my pet lizard stoned. Then a strange thing happened. He crossed his arms and legs and made a silly face. Then he exposed himself to me.

So does this mean that Jim Morrison is a reptillian? Its freaking me out man.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by justsomeboreddude]

That sounds hilarious!
I´m off to find that video.

And then I´m off to the petstore!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join