It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Originally posted by Wotan
reply to post by nowhackohere

Ah, here we go again ........ The war thing, US and UK.

The UK has won far more wars than the US - FACT.

The US War of Independance was not won solely by the rebels, you had Dutch and French help plus some help from our King who was insane.

WW1 (1914-1918) and WW2 (1939-1945) - where the hell were you when it started ....... Johnny come latelys. The US joined WW1 in 1917, the US joined WW2 at the end of 1941 . As for GB possibly being German run in WW2, the proposed invasion of GB was cancelled way before the US came into the war.

Grenada, I will give you that one as it was virtually a US run thing anyway.

In fact the US has not won a war ever on its own.

Ha Ha nobody is saying "The war thing US and UK" so no one asked for your damn correction as no mistakes over the two were made. You just wanted the opportunity to start crap and that is just what it was too so you could impart your UK vs US bravado. What a joke

I got to hand it you brits you really know how to show us up the way ya handled the falklands with a history so steeped trying to run the whole damn world with those red coats and all. By the end of WWll WE were virtually the only ones still fighting Japan . Nothing like listening to mouthy Canadians and Brits bum rap Americans when we if wanted to take over the world as so many here are suggesting, we'd already own you both,

You know it and

I know it

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

so lets see, someone lays out a case where the US cannot take any credit for winning a war.
and your response? is it facts to prove them wrong? do you show them how history is still subjective and can make a case where he is wrong? no you go-oh yeah well you guys sucked in the falklands...
wow if we were all 12 that would be a great comeback.
basically what you said was - you are right and it makes me mad soo grrrrrrrrrr.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by applebiter
reply to post by re22666

I don't mean to come across as mean and callous, but I am so I do.

Seriously, though...

I believe we are all one. I believe we create our reality. In my reality, the world is governed not only by men but by God, and I have faith in them.

All I have to do is remember that I don't have the training, temperament, wisdom, or information I would need to make better judgments than the ones made by our leaders. I cannot avoid this simple fact. So where does this leave me? It leaves the rest all up to me.

I have seen evidence here and there that all is not what it appears to be. I am satisfied that my faith is not misplaced.

well thanks for still not answering my question. you said a whole bunch of things about me earlier but when i asked you to explain, you have meandered off then come back after i moved on? whatever you want to think works for you. if we are all alone and just here for ourselves then you better not use any running water, electricity, public roads, the mail system, internet,...oh whoops. looks like you already lose.
care to ever answer my question or can you just not reply to me at all anymore as long as you are just going to talk around it.

I took you off ignore after your u2u and apple wasn't on the boards so give it a break ok. I'm sure he'll answer if he hasn't done the same thing and put you on ignore. I get a lot of u2u's from people suggesting I put you on ignore so i did. That should tell you something,, like asking yourself why so many don't want to bother with you

I'm sure that too is "all our fault" having nothing to do

with you

- Con

you tell me. why would anyone suggest you ignore me? noone but you has suggested a reason to ignore me so if people put me on ignore without telling me that or why then what can i do. they must be cowards or do not enjoy being proven wrong. i would not put anyone on ignore because i can just not read a post if i want but why should i hide from anyone. say what you have to say, i am man enough to take it. arent they? where are all these folks suggesting you ignore me? is it the same people the U2U me and tell me not to let people like you get under my skin and that you are a dumb redneck looking to stir a pot so id better use my time on something more productive? tell me what they say. better yet, tell them to tell me what they have to say.
if they, like you, want to put someone on ignore because of something like the TITLE of another thread...then by all means. sorry i U2U youd to call out how stupid and closed minded that was. go ahead. i cannot imagine what anyone that simple could say that would benefit me in any way.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

oh please is that it?, so i do not spell everything correctly and yes i use words that your poor delicate ears find offensive, you poor thing. your country is killing innocent people around the world and you are getting offended by a few rude words?, you offend me boy!, answer me this, if you do not agree with gwb then why do you sit there typing the america glory rubbish. you would be a fool to over estimate your own powers and under estimate anybody elses, greatest most powerful army in the world couldnt even beat the vietnamese in sandals, all the money and violence you could throw at them and you failed, and failed mserably, so next time you start thinking so big for a little boy try a little humility and remember your losses. it has nothing to do with bulls balls just your attitude son

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I took you off ignore after your u2u and apple wasn't on the boards so give it a break ok. I'm sure he'll answer if he hasn't done the same thing and put you on ignore. I get a lot of u2u's from people suggesting I put you on ignore so i did. That should tell you something,, like asking yourself why so many don't want to bother with you

I'm sure that too is "all our fault" having nothing to do

with you

- Con

im sorry, i cannot respond to applebiter when they are not online at the time? i cannot respond to a post of someone unless they are actively in the boards typing at that time? i am confused. i reply to applebiter, what business is that of yours. and please tell all these people that tell you to ignore me to stop addressing me as well. the igoring is getting hard to keep up with.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Hello?

Is this thing on? If we could stick to the topic and discuss the points rather than insulting each other, that would be great.

Carry on.

[Edit to add] And if we could use the "Reply" function rather than making large quotes of previous posts, that too would be appreciated.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
To the op, if you really want to attack America I suggest you wait till Obama has been Prez for a year or two.
The country will much weaker and confused then, but you really don;t want to mess with us now!

yeah cuz we are tough and smart now
just look what we did to punish osama bin laden for attacking us under bush.
yeah that s right
we left him alone to run and hide and sent 4000 american troops to be slaughtered somewhere else.

so you better not attack now or you will get the same tough treatment.
lolololol

redneck ignorant patriotism does more to hurt this country than any liberal idea.

example..we are tough dont mess with us or else
you will still be alive and free but we will waste trillions of dollars and thousands of lives. take that.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I hate to break this to you, but you've got it backwards.

If we analogize the present strategic situation to that in World War II, America and Britain are safely in the role of the Allies, while the BRIC nations (Brazil Russia India and China), along with smaller enemies such as Venezuela, Iran, et al are very much like the Axis.

The World Wars were about a changing status quo. The Old Powers, as they had been established since the 18th century, were faced with ascendant powers in regions which they had traditionally oppressed for their own strategic and economic advantage. These challengers to the status quo could easily have been considered valliant patriots- even heroes, had they not coalesced around principles of ethno-nationalism and resorted to the most insidious of tactics at every turn.

This is precisely the situation at present. The United States and Britain again embody the Old Order, and are faced by rising powers in areas that have been long exploited. Some of the challengers are religious nationalists who consider no tactic off limits. Some are rising industrial powers who believe that human rights and lives are completely expendable in the name of gaining an economic advantage over rivals. But at the end of the day it's a greedy status quo versus upstarts who will stop at nothing. Don't bother looking for good guys.

Yes, America is doing some stuff that is wrong, but just because America is a bad guy doesn't mean the other side is good. America was a bad guy in WWII- look how we acted when it was over if you have any doubt about that- Operation Keelhaul? The beginning of the Cold War? The other guys were just badder, that's all.

And things haven't changed. Yeah America's not being nice- but you don't wanna know whats gonna happen if we lose.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Attack America, huh?

Don't you know your history?

Japan attacked America for some of the very reasons you lay out here.
Look what happened to them.

Radical Islam attacked America out of jealousy and hate.
Look what happened to the countries that harbor terrorists.

Now im not saying i support the war in IRAQ, but i DO support the war in Afghanistan. But what happens when people think they can attack America?

And why?

Because in times of peace, we Americans fight each other with great ferocity and determination.

Only when a foreign adversary comes into the picture do our wonder-twin powers activate and we take the form of a sleeping giant that you dont want to tangle with.

When you attack Americans - Americans stick together.

what????
i am looking at the countries that harbor terrorists. pakistan and afghanistan. the terrorists there seem to be just fine. iraq is a mess. there are millions devastated with a renewed reason to hate america. but as far as showing radical islam why not to attack america??? what? when? where? we let them get away and invaded someone unrelated. oooooh that must scare them.

and for your wonder twins theory. do you not know we are at war now? yep right now we are currently in two wars. have been for a while now.
now look at this thread, look around outside, just read a few random blogs. where is this evidence of america teaming up together in a time of attack to fight the great enemy? we have barely ever been this divided amongst ourselves.

this is the antiproductive, foolish pride that will truly destroy america.
dont put new oil in your car ever, just keep bragging about how great it is and im sure that will do it. my car started knocking but i thought how unpatriotic to say there was something wrong with it, examine it, and fix it. im just gonna keep saying how awesome it is.
that will work right?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look. But its not about nationality its about recognizing a threat when its staring you in the face.

America is not immune to the effects of war or economic collapse, the sooner you realise that the better. If you think its size or power makes it safe then you are sadly mistaken, the country is bankrupt and the only thing that keeps it going is war and loans. Right now the US is loaning billions from China just to fight the war in Iraq, thats not a lie or disinfo its the truth. At the moment the Iraq war is costing the US 12 billion a month and every month and what benefit is it to you and your family, none. Falling education standards, crime rate going through the roof, people losing their jobs and homes and for what, just to fight a war for the rich and powerful.

And then there is the human cost, thousands dead, tens of thousands injured and it all has to be paid for by you and everyone else. We can either save America and its people now or we can let it go down the toilet which do you prefer.

All this from a guy from "The Krell Homeworld"

Pal, the oil in this war isn't for us. If you want to know why this war is being fought, stop listening to the rhetoric and listening to bs theories posted by the unemployed, teenagers and other uninformed members of the media rebellion

The country that finances the war, the country you named above is in 100% absolute cahoots with us. If you believe that because that nation postures at the UN it is our enemy your completely missing how corrupt the powers that be in this world really are.

China needs the oil, we were financed to go get it, we gave them our missile secrets, we capitulated on Taiwan, we let them handle NK because it made them uncomfortable and above all of that, in exchange for those loans we purchase an enormous amount od Chinese products.

The problem with your ridiculous rant is that if the world chooses to go to war with the US, they are going to end up at war with China as well.

This is not a theoy K? You have to be blind to not realize that America and China are so deeply intertwined that one no longer exists economically without the other.

The only possible true threat is Russia and despite deals and treaties, China can and would ransack Russia, they already have a wave of imigrants 10's of millions strong on the ground, the land access to actually hold the territory and hardly any economic ties compared with America.

Your theory od defaulting loans is absurd, because the one nation that can do it is secretly our Ally

England, Australia, Japan, All of North America, Isreal and China

What world could or would be there to fight us?

You should be smart, learn to anayze whats going on on paper not be led by propoganda, the numbers tell the whole story... the News will report BRIC as some new super power economic alliance, but really compare it to the G7/8 what does it amount to, compare it to the US and CHINAS Trade alone and realize singulalry that the Chinese US trade is proping up the economy of the entire world.

You say we are borrowing for this war and the way to stop us is to cut the funds...

soooo Your actually almost there my friend. You know where the moneys coming from, surely your not missing where the oils going or who
afghanastan borders... or that Iraq, Iran (being delt with now) or Afghanastan is the old silk road to China, except this time it's oil.

Chinese national policy made the deal, they want a "Return to the middle kingdom) Which included control of the silk road (middle east) and at the time ship travel/trade all the way to the new world, south America... That's the empire China wants and we are delivering, even up to allowing the foot hold in south America... In return we get the price of oil high enough to make bio diesel and shale competitive, become eventually the worlds no 1 supplier of oil...

and... war, money trade... during WAR really there is no economy,, you can call our debts sooo...we suspend normal economics, do you know how much property any nation that could oppose us owns here...

and here's another very real issue... Money isn't real, in the end resources are real and we have plenty, we have a continent...

so pull the money plug. What will the world do... stop buying FOOD from us, again look at the numbers for India, For China even for Europe if the US...if all North america cuts 30-50%of the worlds food supply

wake up... you can't invade a nation if you can't feed your troops...

Chinas Choices have been made, you could never with a ground force secure the farmlands fast enough for...Millions and Millions of Africnas and other 3rd world nations peoples to not be flooding all the Euro Asian borders in search of food, no Middle East, no Africa...

Same thing happens if you Nukes us pal...

and the Joy of our real leverage, we can burn the fields even if the invasion which would be nexty to impossible against a nation armed to the public teeth... we can just burn the fields... a year, or more to replant, longer of we burn the seed stock...

OIl if you burn the fields it's gone, we would still have opur bread basket...

How exactly does the world feed these fictional troops, how does it feed the 3rd world if it uses nukes?

Wishful thinking Pal...Chinas our Ally... we feed everyone, there is no winning, we won ages ago... feel free to gather together a hodge podge of nations fracture the EU lol and go against China and the USA and our satelite nations...

Whole things a setup... don't believe much in Nostrodamus but the prediction was that China invades the middle East...when we pull out suppossedly broke...be it under the UN or alone who's marching up the silk road to maintain order?

Whats done is done, there is no defeat for America and China,

do you believe in the Beast? Remember it has MANY HEADS, the world so far only sees this one, US

but you have it right on a Level... You know who Funded us, you just haven't seen the Second head

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
there are so many posts here about what a horrible thread title it is and how awful it is to talk about attacking america but i think the OP got it right. i do not see a board full of posts advocating an attack. if anyone can find them, please point them all out. what we have is people discussing the pros and cons of this country and what change might mean. they better shut it down. it is almost like a free exchange of ideas that do not directly support the government line.
in america? how could they let this happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Attacking america would only fuel the fires. Plus I think the most important (I.E. Rich with substantial power) people in the world have no problem with what america is doing because war generates more money. Also a attack on america would only give america a free pass to start another war and get public support back on its side. The only meaningful thing that could happen to america would be some kind of revolution from inside by the american people.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So uhm, OP basicly just because you don't like our government you want to screw me over?
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
im sorry, i cannot respond to applebiter when they are not online at the time? i cannot respond to a post of someone unless they are actively in the boards typing at that time? i am confused. i reply to applebiter, what business is that of yours. and please tell all these people that tell you to ignore me to stop addressing me as well. the igoring is getting hard to keep up with.

I was merely suggesting you quit posting to him as if he was ignoring you (even though now i think that isn't such a bad idea) as if he was in some way not up to the challenge of your staggering intellect pfffft. I see you doing the same thing however answering posts for someone else I was talking to but I suppose you think you don't see the monumental hipocrisy in that and my asking what business is it of yours would fall on the same double standard and deaf ears.

Since it seems NO MATTER WHAT I SAY you seem to have a problem with it albeit nitpicky as they are still a problem ,, but none really having anything to do with this thread other than to derail it into some other argument I have no interest in arguing especially with a person who has proven once again I was right ignoring you and your u2u's will also be handled in the same manner.

Ill just put you back on ignore since it is obvious all you do is follow me around like a sick puppy to troll me. After your u2u I had taken you off it as you suggested words to the effect of having an open mind?

I see now I was correct opening my mind to anything more you have to say isn't just a mistake,, it's a total waste of my reading time as all you are about is being an antagonist and every single one of your posts proves it. I encourage apple to do the same but that's up to him.

Bye bye for you are

IGNORED

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO

oh please is that it?, so i do not spell everything correctly and yes i use words that your poor delicate ears find offensive, you poor thing. your country is killing innocent people around the world and you are getting offended by a few rude words?, you offend me boy!, answer me this, if you do not agree with gwb then why do you sit there typing the america glory rubbish. you would be a fool to over estimate your own powers and under estimate anybody elses, greatest most powerful army in the world couldnt even beat the vietnamese in sandals, all the money and violence you could throw at them and you failed, and failed mserably, so next time you start thinking so big for a little boy try a little humility and remember your losses. it has nothing to do with bulls balls just your attitude son

GuFaW!!! Oh please kid,, don't flatter yourself you don't offend my delicate ears, I merely saw you making a fool of yourself as using that language doesn't bode well in your garnering respect or credibility.

As for vietnam,, You say we couldn't beat them and threw all the violence we could throw at that them. That doesn't mean we couldn't have beaten them jeez guy get real we didn't even use the best weaponry we had at the time Sorry kid but you are dead wrong when you say we did all we could and couldn't beat them.

It was a police action not an all out war and If that were the case,,

we could have nuked em

YOU LOSE

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That anyone would postulate an attack on the US shows extreme ignorance and a lack of understanding of how the world works.

Take away our nuclear power, including our Nuclear Subs. Take away our advanced military technologies, superior training, superior equipment and then launch an invasion of the US and the US would still win.

Consider all the former service members around who would form militias, not to mention the existing militias that would rout any invaders. Then you would have to face some well armed gangs in all our cities. Plus the thousands of hunters in this country.

now as for that idiotic comparison of the US to Nazi Germany. I suggest that someone look up what happened there in Nazi Germany, and educate themselves as to reality and history. Some people are just so blinded by hate and ignorance that they will lie and make up anything to try to justify their hate.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
VAGABOND, the US is doing some bad stuff, do you mean the mass murder of innocents, thats bad stuff is it.

Again this tread has two groups, the smart ones who know that the US is being led down the toilet and want to see it changing for the better and the second gruopr of we can kill and bomb who we like. It is that arrogant attitude that paints America and its people black. Its a pity that they have a stronger voice than the ones with the right ideas and common sense.

America and its people are not immune to attack or economic collapse and its cold comfort to say you have attacked everyone you dont like when your country lies in ruins. Why any American would want to support a corrupt Goverment thats lining its own pockets at the expense of their own people is pure idiocy.

The policy of taking what we want when we want wont last forever and given the choice I'm sure most Americans would want a better life fior themselves and their families rather than seeing trillions wasted on wars of plunder and murder.

Given the fact that no Iraqi or Afgani ever attacked the US the current wars in the ME are totally illegal and against international law. Bufoon Bush and Co have got Americans frightened of their own shadows and we have seen it all before. Vietnam and Korea was about the Commie bogeyman that never materialised yet what was the human and financial cost of those conflicts.

Now we have the Muslim bogeyman and Americans feel proud that they can invade piss poor countries with none existant miltary forces and then they crow how great and strong they are. Well bullies arent great or strong they are cowards who attack the weak. And the best part is for all your strengh you never win these conflicts.

Just because Saddam Insane says hes going to use Euro's to buy oil Bush yells you he has WMD's and the people fall for it everytime and you Invade iraq.

Afetr failing to do adeal with the Taliban over the new fuel lines and on the pretext of OB is hiding in a cave you then invade Afaganistan. So yet again another war based on lies and deceit. When is the penny going to drop, when your stood in the food queue's out of work out of your home.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

you may be a powerful and proud country but

For me, it has nothing to do with power or pride, but protecting my family. It's my job to be concerned about their welfare.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor
That anyone would postulate an attack on the US shows extreme ignorance and a lack of understanding of how the world works.

Take away our nuclear power, including our Nuclear Subs. Take away our advanced military technologies, superior training, superior equipment and then launch an invasion of the US and the US would still win.

Consider all the former service members around who would form militias, not to mention the existing militias that would rout any invaders. Then you would have to face some well armed gangs in all our cities. Plus the thousands of hunters in this country.

now as for that idiotic comparison of the US to Nazi Germany. I suggest that someone look up what happened there in Nazi Germany, and educate themselves as to reality and history. Some people are just so blinded by hate and ignorance that they will lie and make up anything to try to justify their hate.

LOL I agree I would love to see how far they'd get in my state of Arizona, we got so many people here wearing guns as it is,, most having concealed weapons permits.

It's just not a smart idea.

NOT AT ALL.

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
VAGABOND, the US is doing some bad stuff, do you mean the mass murder of innocents, thats bad stuff is it.

Again this tread has two groups, the smart ones who know that the US is being led down the toilet and want to see it changing for the better and the second gruopr of we can kill and bomb who we like. It is that arrogant attitude that paints America and its people black. Its a pity that they have a stronger voice than the ones with the right ideas and common sense.

America and its people are not immune to attack or economic collapse and its cold comfort to say you have attacked everyone you dont like when your country lies in ruins. Why any American would want to support a corrupt Goverment thats lining its own pockets at the expense of their own people is pure idiocy.

The policy of taking what we want when we want wont last forever and given the choice I'm sure most Americans would want a better life fior themselves and their families rather than seeing trillions wasted on wars of plunder and murder.

Given the fact that no Iraqi or Afgani ever attacked the US the current wars in the ME are totally illegal and against international law. Bufoon Bush and Co have got Americans frightened of their own shadows and we have seen it all before. Vietnam and Korea was about the Commie bogeyman that never materialised yet what was the human and financial cost of those conflicts.

Now we have the Muslim bogeyman and Americans feel proud that they can invade piss poor countries with none existant miltary forces and then they crow how great and strong they are. Well bullies arent great or strong they are cowards who attack the weak. And the best part is for all your strengh you never win these conflicts.

Just because Saddam Insane says hes going to use Euro's to buy oil Bush yells you he has WMD's and the people fall for it everytime and you Invade iraq.

Afetr failing to do adeal with the Taliban over the new fuel lines and on the pretext of OB is hiding in a cave you then invade Afaganistan. So yet again another war based on lies and deceit. When is the penny going to drop, when your stood in the food queue's out of work out of your home.

Ok MM Than quit talkin smack and do something about it you go bitch to your own country and you tell them to go kick our ass OK!

Go on you do that you get your people together bitch out your own Country for waiting so long to do something about us and you lead them to attack us ok? You can keep yappin all you want but it's YOUR Government you got to convince. The consensus here isn't on your side moreover I think we've just about heard enough of your whining and bitching. So if you are seriously desiring to Attack America,,

either man up or

shut up

- Con

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join