It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Folks, as I understand how this subject can become heated and passionate, I want to remind you all about our policy of civility.

Courtesy is Mandatory.

I also want to point out that if you chose to answer a specific post, please use the reply to function, located at the top right of every post, or break the post up into sections for easier reading.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

You need to seriously get over yourself and America. I am American and can see why others would be pissed. Why should Americans be exempt from the same treatment we hand out to other nations when we dont like what they are doing? Because we are stronger? Wow what a bully you are. And the bully always gets put on his ass in life as soon as he accidentally picks on someone he thinks is weak but is not so weak.

I got nothing to get over I can understand people voicing there opinions against Americans but when they start talking about doing things that effect my family YOUR family, I don't care who they are and in this case, this guy won't even say. I hate to know some country WE protect is talkin smack like that and I have only been put on my ass once guy, many have tried but when it's YOUR ass they want to flatten, then lets see how tough you want to talk to those of us that would defend your freedom to tell us what bullys we are while we defend you inspite of our difference of opinion.

Oh and no I won't be counting on you to back me up or defend anyone else here then including your loved ones. I suppose we'll have to do that for you too.

sheesh get real

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Isn't there a rule against being a troll here? WTF is your problem. Look around you! Europe has a problem (Islam) and you want to attack the USA? If we ever drop the ball and let them take over you will deserve what you get.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

I think you have knowledgable things to say, and am probably the first to issue you a positive reply. If anything being a Vietnam Vet you should understand these things. In my opinion, doing such things to America is insanity! I believe the government is corrupt, but if anything, actual Americans are sick of pointless wars started for obviously corrupt reasons... and such a thing will never happen anyway!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind. ~John F. Kennedy, 1961

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
In the space of this single thread, I have learned why things must be done the way that they are done. For the first time in my life, I am beginning to understand what I used to consider hopeless naivety on the part of my grandparents' generation.

Good grief.

I feel your pain LOL I admire your patience especially with the satanist who can't seem to follow a thread for jack. He is always playing devils advocate (no pun) in all threads he is nothing but an antagonist. I did get carried away here though, this has al the earmarks of a bait and troll thread and all the players are here that like to start that kind of thread including re-

I think anyone wondering why a anything be it a club clique or religion named Satan would get misunderstood is as simple as anyone living today named Adolf Hitler would have a hard time getting a Job and saying "why should I change my name, I'm not the bad one?"

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic

Your paragraph makes no sense.. you should proofread before hitting that post button.

No maybe YOU should read my post before you go quoting something I never said. So that about eliminates most of your argument.

Nobody that goes to war wants to lose.. THATS an asinine statement on your part.

Where did you hallucinate me saying that smart guy? I never said we wanted to lose.

No, I don't believe you were there.. unless as a REMF.. for you would not call ANY of your brothers in arms of our era cowards.

READ MY POST ! I didn't call anyone a coward I was told I was one when someone said we left Vietnam with our tails between our legs and he insisted so I said maybe YOU did but thats you. Anotherwords if he wants to say that kind of thing he can speak for HIMSELF and NOT for ME

GOT IT STRAIGHT THIS TIME??

You are ignored, for you are a troll... either that or you inhaled too much AO.

I'm a troll?!? HA HA You posted your vitriol to me guy I never said jack to you! HA HA HA moreover I thought you said you didn't think I was there? Now you are saying I inhaled to much Agent Orange?

Nice thing to tell someone you've totally mis-understood

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage.

Many people has said this is what should have been done with Nazi Germany after WW2 so dose the same apply to the USA. Why let the beast out of the cage when we can contain it now before all hell break's loose. Would that not be the correct thing to do especially in the light of America's ambitions set out in PNAC.

Many say America is the great evil and not just Muslims that it is they that are a real threat to World peace as they are hell bent on Imperialism and want to force their way of life on everyone. I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way's to skin a cat. Removing its capcity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opecand close all the overseas bases on forwign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power.

I see why your name is magic mushroom now...you flat trippin buddy...

kill me and my american citizen's...which happen to be from every country in the world...
please....

stop your drama America inst evil your corrupt mind need's a smack..clear ya head up some.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Then come over here and "take down" some of the big boys causing these problems.

Most of us Americans simply want a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, a job and to live in peace.

I did not vote for the group of people now in office, in fact it is my contention that they stole the office of the presidency. America is no longer ruled "by the people, for the people". The NWO has already taken form and it is here and now.

I do not condon torture, war or even capital punishment.

Anyone talking about "attacking" is stooping down to the level of what they say they want to eradicate.

Read David Icke's "Global Conspiracy". You're going after the "wrong enemy".

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by magicmushroom

Then come over here and "take down" some of the big boys causing these problems.

Most of us Americans simply want a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, a job and to live in peace.

I did not vote for the group of people now in office, in fact it is my contention that they stole the office of the presidency. America is no longer ruled "by the people, for the people". The NWO has already taken form and it is here and now.

I do not condon torture, war or even capital punishment.

Anyone talking about "attacking" is stooping down to the level of what they say they want to eradicate.

Read David Icke's "Global Conspiracy". You're going after the "wrong enemy".

I don't know about the NWO but I sure do agree with the rest of that post and Ill will check out that referance

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Attack America lmfao....

Dude i see why your name is magicmushrrom now....

your flat tripping....

America is freedom..democracy...rights no one can take away because you are a human....

if you want to attack America cause we love freedom..and democracy..go for it.

but lay off the mushroom's man they will fry your brain....Attack America

PS
i still like you even if you want to kill my american brother's and sister's.

You just wouldn't want to cross my path talking like that in public lol

you will have the freedom of speech...but i will have the right to kick ya @@@ too lol...
thus why people talk smack on the internet....

believe half of what you read and 30% of what you see... and you will be fine my mushroom eating fiend.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
I think Americans need a reality check, you struggle with a third class country like Iraq what are you going to do against China and Russia?

We are not struggling with Iraq, we beat it and occupied it. Our struggle there is of the hearts and minds of its people. In a war with a worthy adversary the US would take ALL its production and ALL its youth and kick ass. We are in a strategic position that with our advanced military and advanced tactics that they would never make it across the ocean with any kind of beachhead assault. They will be sunk in international waters.

You could actually get a first strike on our country and completely destroy it to the point that we could not even get out counter strike orders and we would still destroy those two countries. Our boomer class submarines that no one knows where they are, including us will not get the I am ok signal from E.L.F. and they will surface and give back hell like you have never seen.

Any real attack of the USA means the world of mankind will be destroyed. All Governments understand this fact. Sorry to rain on your parade but its not a good idea to attack the US. It would be mankinds suicide.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

America is freedom..democracy...rights no one can take away because you are a human....

LOL
You have to be kidding. Where have you been these past 30 years, we have been losing freedoms for so long now...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
wow that's pretty ignorant OK first off the civilians are not just gonna sit there and do nothing second the people are much more different than those is power if you haven't noticed bush has a very low approval rating but yet he still manages to win elections its rigged by him and buddy's so to think that the people are just ignorant greedy monkeys like bush then your wrong look how hard it was for them to take Iraq its pretty small now think about America the people will fight back i know i will i love my country but i hate those greedy old men who sell us cancer and spill blood for oil and unfortunately their in power

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The only reason you aren't being executed for treason right now is because of the liberty and freedom granted to you by the greatness that is America. You should be ashamed for comparing it to Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
I think Americans need a reality check, you struggle with a third class country like Iraq what are you going to do against China and Russia?

There is a difference between conquest and rebuilding.
The infrastruction and military capability of Iraq was destroyed in 2 weeks time. That is a win in anybody's playbook. If simply winning the initial war was all the US had wanted then that was accomplished quickly.

The struggle is the occupation and rebuilding which set off a second stage to the war. The US didn't have to do that part, they could have left the Iraq in the stone age and let their neighbors either rebuild (not likely) or finish the conquest themselves (high probability).

But of course Iraq has oil and there was no way the US would leave that in the stone age.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bottom line people is that there IS something happening or we wouldn't be here on this site or reading this post... it also wouldn't hurt to make a "bug out kit." Make it self sufficient, instead of a "gun" you should think about learning archery, and instead of using lighters or matches learn how to start a fire by using friction or a magnifying glass, you can even learn how to find natural flint in your local area...it's all about the reusable, go green baby!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

The sad truth is that it seems that the leaders of our government are using the military to further the goals of a select few corporations, namely Bectel and Haliburton as well as the various oil companies that operate in the region. Do you guys remember when the second war started, one of the main things that we were hearing about was 'this army unit secured this oil production site, or 'today the (so and so) marine group retook such and such oil production facility.' What are we really doing there? I dont understand why the American people seem to sit on their hands and do nothing when it is blatantly obvious that we have only one real goal there. OIL(money).

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EneMy_On3

So if voting for our leaders has become pointless, what are our options?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join