It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage.

Many people has said this is what should have been done with Nazi Germany after WW2 so dose the same apply to the USA. Why let the beast out of the cage when we can contain it now before all hell break's loose. Would that not be the correct thing to do especially in the light of America's ambitions set out in PNAC.

Many say America is the great evil and not just Muslims that it is they that are a real threat to World peace as they are hell bent on Imperialism and want to force their way of life on everyone. I dont advocate attacking America and its people because there are more than 1 way's to skin a cat. Removing its capcity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opecand close all the overseas bases on forwign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You can't lump in the whole country because of what the government is doing. When you do that you become no better than that government.
I do not think it is right to blame the entire population, i mean read the posts here, look at the government approval rating, you cannot tell me that all American's are war mongers, so why destroy the entire country?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Mods bann this guy now! He's a commuie

[edit on 19-7-2008 by LIL-JON]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And just what do you think America is going to do while all these sanctions and boycotts are being done? This is supposed to do what? Get America to bow down to who? The global Community? Who would they be?

What kind of sanctions do you think someone is going to withhold from us?

More than that is the biggest question of all,,

Who wants that kind of death wish?

I sure as hell wouldn't want

America as an enemy

- Con

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
TRAYEN, Yes you are right and thats the sad part about it, I like many others dont like the puppet Goverment, their masters or the brain dead patriots and that goes for any country including my own. The average person of any nationality anywhere wants this, a roof over their heads, food in their belly, clothes on their back, a decent standard of living and to live in peace.

The problem is there are those who want more much more and are willing to sacrifice the lives of all of us to get what they want and along side them will be the willing helpers, who with the promise of wealth will do the bidding of their masters.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
CON, as you have a dog for an Avatar I will ask you this, if your dog becomes rabid do you let it bite you or do you put it down. I did not say it would be easy but if you could go back in time and take Hitler out would you do it. I dont mean during the war but when he came to power and those in the know knew what was going to happen.

Secondly if a person breaks into your house and threatens your family you have a choice, you can fight back or you could yield, what would you do again its not easy but you have to make a choice.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LIL-JON
Mods bann this guy now! He's a commuie

[edit on 19-7-2008 by LIL-JON]

No he isn't and he is entitled to his opinion.

Let the mods do their job and try to read deeper.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To the OP's defense I come.

I had a dream last night.

My mother died, and then turned into a pile of pennies and quarters. I wanted to hold onto her so bad that I woke up in the morning in a state of complete disarray. It was one of those dreams that wakes you up. I eventually calmed down and everything was great, because after all... it was just a dream, a state of mind I had at the time, but now that it's gone, I've moved onto greener pastures.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, as you have a dog for an Avatar I will ask you this, if your dog becomes rabid do you let it bite you or do you put it down. I did not say it would be easy but if you could go back in time and take Hitler out would you do it. I dont mean during the war but when he came to power and those in the know knew what was going to happen.

Secondly if a person breaks into your house and threatens your family you have a choice, you can fight back or you could yield, what would you do again its not easy but you have to make a choice.

Regretably my Dog would have to be put down but that's not even a fair comparison and neither is Nazi Germany a comparison to the U.S. You can make a couple obscure similarities but frankly you are talking crazy if you ask me.

I don't know if you are American or not but I have been pretty vocal against the Bush admin and can understand a lot of the opinions I hear but I don't take to well to people bashing on America when they aren't Americans.

The last thing you want to do is piss off the American People guy.

You don't EVEN want to go there.

Big mistake

HUGE

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
To the OP's defense I come.

I had a dream last night.

My mother died, and then turned into a pile of pennies and quarters. I wanted to hold onto her so bad that I woke up in the morning in a state of complete disarray. It was one of those dreams that wakes you up. I eventually calmed down and everything was great, because after all... it was just a dream, a state of mind I had at the time, but now that it's gone, I've moved onto greener pastures.

I hope this helps.

What! What the hell is this supposed to mean and how does it come to the defense of the OP's position? Your Mom dies and you come into some pocket change? An inheritance perhaps? Who the hell knows YOU HAD A DREAM! Jeeez this thread gets crazier with every post.

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look. But its not about nationality its about recognizing a threat when its staring you in the face.

America is not immune to the effects of war or economic collapse, the sooner you realise that the better. If you think its size or power makes it safe then you are sadly mistaken, the country is bankrupt and the only thing that keeps it going is war and loans. Right now the US is loaning billions from China just to fight the war in Iraq, thats not a lie or disinfo its the truth. At the moment the Iraq war is costing the US 12 billion a month and every month and what benefit is it to you and your family, none. Falling education standards, crime rate going through the roof, people losing their jobs and homes and for what, just to fight a war for the rich and powerful.

And then there is the human cost, thousands dead, tens of thousands injured and it all has to be paid for by you and everyone else. We can either save America and its people now or we can let it go down the toilet which do you prefer.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here's a very long read for you. It deals with the idea posed after WWII that America was on the road to serfdom. In essence:

This brings us to the heart of the problem, the core of the Nazi mind-set: that the interests of the individual must be subordinated to the interests of the nation. This is the principle that controls the minds of the American people, just as it controlled the minds of the German people sixty years ago. Each person is viewed like a bee in a hive; his primary role in life is to serve the hive and the ruler of the hive, and to be sacrificed when the hive and its ruler consider it necessary. This is why Americans of our time, unlike their ancestors, favor such things as income taxation, Social Security, socialized medicine, and drug laws; they believe, as did Germans in the 1930's, that their bodies, lives, income, and property; in the final analysis, are subordinate to the interests of the nation.

Source

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It isn't even an option.

#1: An overt attempt to overthrow this country's government or to sabotage it in any way would be treason and/or sedition. Such action would only bring down hell on your head like you wouldn't believe. Satellites overhead can find your ammunition stockpiles, even if they're hidden underground. No militia is uninfiltrated. Any neck of the woods where there are locals with guns and no information is available on them is exactly where they will go to find you. If you have guns, they have more of them. If you have a bomb, they have a bigger one. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

However, your attempt would make life much, much worse for everyone else. The government would be assisted left and right by people who rightfully recognize you as the threat.

#2: America's economic future is already inextricably intertwined with the economic future of all of the other major players on the planet. They've seen to it. If any one of us falls, then we all suffer.

#3: What would you replace the government with, even if you could do it? A better one? Does a better one exist on paper anywhere? Will you be the one to invent it? Or will you simply replace the people filling the slots with new people? And who will pick them? You?

#4: And at the end of the day, just who the hell do you think you are, anyway? What do you know about running a country, or an economy, or a national defense?

I'm not being harsh, sonny, I'm actually being kind to you. In other countries, they don't even bother asking you questions so that you can sort it out on your own. They just kill you before you can infect other people. If you're passionate about making a difference, then go ABOVE GROUND to do it. Organize. Vote. Use the system, because it's the best one in the world if it is used properly.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
GARYO, thank you for that, I have reseahed the Nazis and the Germans for the better part of 30 years, my wife has German blood which helps. What people cannot conceive is the rapidity of change and change for the worse.

If you can get hold of it I would recommed you read "The Nazis a Warning From History" the similarities between it and modern day America are truly scary. Unfortunately events are following a well trodden path and it seems with each passing generation the knowledge of history disapears amid an onslaught of soaps, fast food, drugs, lies and deceit.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You post stinks and its just a troll thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
APPLE, were is your spunk, people everywhere in any time of mans history have risen up and fought against those who seek to opress them. Life is full of risks, challenges, sacrifice, suffering and joy. You can either be a sheep and be slaughtered like one or you can die with a sword in your hand ( I have Viking Ancestry)

Did the early Americans say no we cannot fight the mighty British, did we cower under the shadow of Nazi Germany, the French did not eat cake. History is replete with the actions of brave individuals men and women who made sacrifice for the benefit of their fellow man.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
AlLIEN, you must have a brain in your head so I would assume that you can write more than what you did or is it too much effort. Please look beyond all what you know and consider what may become reality. Shake yourself out of that comfort zone and look around you with open eyes and an open mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think that is pretty much what has happened and that is what Obama means when he said lets not fight the last war. It would be Russia and China against the US and add on to it the UK and Pakistan with a helping hand from the latin American states. Yes it would be the end, but nought would remain of America and Israel that is for sure. Nobody heard of Russian bomber ships in the Atlantic, the Med and the Pacific? The new security pact between the EU and Russia or the thawing of relations between Japan and Russia? Well if you are happy with Russian bombers sailing away around your coastline have fun. I think Americans need a reality check, you struggle with a third class country like Iraq what are you going to do against China and Russia?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look. But its not about nationality its about recognizing a threat when its staring you in the face.

America is not immune to the effects of war or economic collapse, the sooner you realise that the better. If you think its size or power makes it safe then you are sadly mistaken, the country is bankrupt and the only thing that keeps it going is war and loans. Right now the US is loaning billions from China just to fight the war in Iraq, thats not a lie or disinfo its the truth. At the moment the Iraq war is costing the US 12 billion a month and every month and what benefit is it to you and your family, none. Falling education standards, crime rate going through the roof, people losing their jobs and homes and for what, just to fight a war for the rich and powerful.

And then there is the human cost, thousands dead, tens of thousands injured and it all has to be paid for by you and everyone else. We can either save America and its people now or we can let it go down the toilet which do you prefer.

So you think your idea is going to solve this? Am I the only American Veteran here that will tell you how stupid this is. I was born at night but it wasn't last night and I didn't come down on the last drop of rain guy.

America is in trouble, yes I know that but I am pretty confidant we can navigate our way out there ARE options, intelligent options and ALL of them are more intelligent than what you are proposing.

I am just saying I think you are jumping the gun here.

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I got spunk comin' outta my ears, MM.

Rise up like the damn dirty hippies did when they marched on Washington. That's peaceful, it makes the point, and it inspires others to get off their duff and do something.

You go talking about hurting my country, though, and I'll show you swordsmanship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join