Attack America Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think people that say we could have just killed everyone in Baghdad and taken their resources just proves that the US is a dangerous country. Basically if your goverment did that you would be OK with it. So now Genocide is fine...still wonder why Iran might think having nukes is smart??????? The best thing for America is for them to hand over their banking and media institutions to "other" people so that the people in the US can heal and be less medieval...if they don't agree then I agree with this thread they should be taken out seeing that the rest of the world doesn't want to be like them or be controlled by them, it's simple. It's the US or a better world. I also think Academia has failed in the US as have many other institutions, same criticism goes for the UK a complete change or the end, there is no other solution the brainwashing is too deeply entrenched and it has created a large group of people that are naturally hostile to everything and everyone else.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You said:

"just a question
is it unpatriotic or "america hating" to point out flaws or question things that seem to go against our best interest? "

And I answered you.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i dont think that we should be attacked i just think that we ourselves as americans should start fresh by wipeing the government clean and starting over they say there should be a revolution every 100 years to start fresh!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

the "we" i was referring to was the "we" i inferred in the post being replied to. that is the united states of america or whatever you want to call the nation takes up that spot on your particular map

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
I think people that say we could have just killed everyone in Baghdad and taken their resources just proves that the US is a dangerous country.

If by 'dangerous' you mean 'having the most powerful military in the world' then I would have to agree with you.

Basically if your goverment did that you would be OK with it. So now Genocide is fine...still wonder why Iran might think having nukes is smart???????

No one said that. No one. Except you.

The best thing for America is for them to hand over their banking and media institutions to "other" people so that the people in the US can heal and be less medieval...if they don't agree then I agree with this thread they should be taken out seeing that the rest of the world doesn't want to be like them or be controlled by them, it's simple. It's the US or a better world.

Uh huh. Ok. Gosh, that is simple.

I also think Academia has failed in the US

You have convinced me.

as have many other institutions, same criticism goes for the UK a complete change or the end, there is no other solution the brainwashing is too deeply entrenched and it has created a large group of people that are naturally hostile to everything and everyone else.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
reply to post by re22666

You said:

"just a question
is it unpatriotic or "america hating" to point out flaws or question things that seem to go against our best interest? "

And I answered you.

what you said was that the OP never asked a question..
huh? what did i say about the OP asking a question?

then you rambled on about someone else calling the U.S. a bully. im not sure how that answers my question.

how about you ask a question and i reply to throatyogurt's last post somewhere and call it an answer to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

is it any less irresponsible not to use power, if you wield it, to try to make the world a safer place?

if the intent is such but the result is in opposition, is said use of power to reverse the result any more unjust?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I do not think that pointing out flaws by one's government is hating your country. Rather, it it shows that you are able to think for yourself and use your own judgement.

I do not always like policies that my government implements but I love my country (Australia). For example, I have son in he Australian Army but I would be very disappointed to see him go to war to fight for freedom so that some of the some of the arseholes (government and corporate parasites) in my country and for that matter the US, can continue breathing. I do not like that Australia has backed the US in this bogus WOT. I do NOT hold the American people responsbile for that, nor do I despise them. By not showing support on this issue I guess I am UNpatriotic. I still love the land I was born in, just do not like the lunatics running the show.

I am often quite UNpatriotic but then Australians are not as rabid about patriotism, we are not educated to swear allegiance to the flag and say a pledge at school everyday. Áusssies are that laid back that I think we do not eve think about how patriotic or unpatriotic we are.

just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I'm sorry but this seems like a complete troll thread, it's the most obvious way of getting a response! I can't believe people fell for this so easily.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In the space of this single thread, I have learned why things must be done the way that they are done. For the first time in my life, I am beginning to understand what I used to consider hopeless naivety on the part of my grandparents' generation.

Good grief.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

reply to post by re22666

is it any less irresponsible not to use power, if you wield it, to try to make the world a safer place?

if the intent is such but the result is in opposition, is said use of power to reverse the result any more unjust?

you are now attributing a quote to me i did not say. my questions are two and numbered as such above. i believe applebiter asked what you are answering the thanks anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

reply to post by re22666

my appologies, just didnt bother to really look at the whole little box.

but screw it, how about since i was already a jerk, i will be petty too.
why answer his question that he asked in place of answering mine, why cant mine get answered?
grrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This post and posts like these are pretty much asking the government to investigate ATS. I myself do not agree with what is going on in America these days, to say the least, but I know better not to attempt a violent revolution against the Government and or America. I may be labeled as a terrorist and sent away to a secret prison and tortured. F*** that. Such a revolution would also invite FEMA to step in.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In the space of this single thread, I have learned why things must be done the way that they are done. For the first time in my life, I am beginning to understand what I used to consider hopeless naivety on the part of my grandparents' generation.

Good grief.

nice, you are learning the great art of "Throatyogurty" or bacteriavoidance. you get kind of snarky with someone, then when asked how your horse got so high...just meander onto something else. bravo.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebel

as some of you have a pretty valid point about the title, it would take the government as long as it takes anyone else to see that so far....not on person has really advocated a revoloution. no group is recruiting, no-one is coordinating, there is nothing anyone needs to worry about here.
it has however opended an interesting discussion and for a change got more than just one brit as the "token" non-american.
the government can investigate all they want, i think they would be far more worried about all the people on here with inside knowledge of time travel, dinosaurs, gateways to the pleadians, holes to inner earth, and on and on and on.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
I do not think that pointing out flaws by one's government is hating your country. Rather, it it shows that you are able to think for yourself and use your own judgement.

I do not always like policies that my government implements but I love my country (Australia). For example, I have son in he Australian Army but I would be very disappointed to see him go to war to fight for freedom so that some of the some of the arseholes (government and corporate parasites) in my country and for that matter the US, can continue breathing. I do not like that Australia has backed the US in this bogus WOT. I do NOT hold the American people responsbile for that, nor do I despise them. By not showing support on this issue I guess I am UNpatriotic. I still love the land I was born in, just do not like the lunatics running the show.

I am often quite UNpatriotic but then Australians are not as rabid about patriotism, we are not educated to swear allegiance to the flag and say a pledge at school everyday. Áusssies are that laid back that I think we do not eve think about how patriotic or unpatriotic we are.

just my 2 cents worth.

thank you for an actual answer to a question i asked. i think you are the first person on ATS to do that. oh master, please pass on your ways.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

hmm i misread, my mistake, carry on..

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I don't mean to come across as mean and callous, but I am so I do.

Seriously, though...

I believe we are all one. I believe we create our reality. In my reality, the world is governed not only by men but by God, and I have faith in them.

All I have to do is remember that I don't have the training, temperament, wisdom, or information I would need to make better judgments than the ones made by our leaders. I cannot avoid this simple fact. So where does this leave me? It leaves the rest all up to me.

I have seen evidence here and there that all is not what it appears to be. I am satisfied that my faith is not misplaced.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
truly sorry for the excessive quoting but i feel it is fairly obvious who the two above posts are meant to. My appologies to anyone and everyone for violating the board.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join