It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Americans would not want this to happen. China is too dependent on the U.S.
Europe doesn't have the guts and are probably too lazy like in WWII. However, the Muslims, Japanese, Koreans, and British would certainly like the Americans to loosen their grips on them.

To tell everyone the truth, America should be demilitarized a little bit, especially in its nuke stockpile. But it's not worth it. OK so America is in a crisis, but at what cost? The integrity of 300 million people? Not worth it man.

If the rest of the world decides to gang up on the U.S., the U.S. will just say "Bring It On B****es". Rest of the world's gonna regret after that.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hmmm.Attack America....Hmmm...well funny coming from a guy with the screen name magicmushroom
Dope head no doubt that sits in a dark basement smoking dope and stuffing his fat face with Donuts.You can claim to want to attack America will you be standing at the front of that line...please,please say you will. I would love to see your face in the last second when you see an American soldier pointing his weapon at you.Your are nothing more than waste of oxygen that is taking up space and food for the people on this planet we call home.You threads are nothing more than pure an unadulterated vile.I suspect you are nothing more than an instigating girly-man that probably still lives with his mommy.Pedal your hate somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As I can understand all the Americans in here getting a bit defensive and issuing threats and stating 'bring it on' Who in their right mind wouldn't after feeling threatened.

What saddens me is that it all seems to be with so much aggression, you may be a powerful and proud country but the OP has an (albeit small) point.

I tend to agree that removing an over aggressive Government is the right thing to do as he suggested Hitler was. You cant deny that America loves to get involved with foreign affairs, for what we regularly see on here is with other motives. So he has a point there.

However, Applebiter makes the point that it should be a peaceful take over and to use the system to do it. This would be ok, but do you really think that would work if you also say there are other forces that operate above the Government.

I think you underestimate the rest of the world when you say America can take everyone on, granted I would not like to have a go but im not other people.

In short I think America has a little disillusionment with who they are or what they do. But in saying that there are millions of American people with a decent, peace loving nature.

All Governments have there bad eggs and like applebiter said, try to beat them at their own game.

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its obvious here that there are Americans that are aware of what is going on and want their country back and there are others who on the mention of anything said of their country go into the attack mode which does not help the situation or the debate.

The collapse of the American economy would have a World wide effect, some nations will weather it better than others but the impact it will have on Americans will be dire indeed.

The question is simple do the American people want to suffer at the hands of those who are running the country or would they rather live better more prosperous lives.

The simple fact of the matter is that America is waging war for its own selfish aims and as such poses a risk to Global stability. What I or anyone else thinks about the situation is relevant because we do not need another tyrant in the World.

Since ww2 America has been responsible for the deaths of over 6 million people yet none of those people ever attacked America or its people. On the one hand you have the brain dead patriots stating that we can do what we like and kill anyone but who then claim that a 3rd World nation is a threat to the US. Well you cannot have it both ways and very soon it will all come to an end.

For those who just like to scream anti American its obvious that you have nothing to offer but irrational emotions. If China, Russia or anyone else was doing what the US is doing now I would be writing the same about them.

This is about recognizing danger and what to do to remove that risk and America is a risk to the rest of us as proven by the attitude of some American members here on this thread. Its quite obvious that they get off on war, murder and mayhem and their proud of it. Such people are a danger to others including their fellow Americans who dont swallow the patriotic dogma lies and deceit.

it would appear that the media have been so succeful in lying to the people for so long the propaganda news has become their reality and they believe it to be the truth. Lets hope that those Americans with their brains switched on will do something to get their country back and get the parasites that are ruining it in jail where they belong.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
LEST, unfortunately thats the problem and they prove my point their nothing more than bullies and braggards. They are incapable of logical rational thought and rather than discuss what is a very serious issue they lash out with their impotent threats.

It is good to see though that there are Americans who are aware and are concerned about what is happening to their country. The problem is if America and by that I mean the war mongers continue on their course then we are all going to suffer big time. Since it is safe to assume that the majority of Americans dont want war or the cost of it we can only hope that their voice will be eventually heard.

But the question I posed was should we deal with America now before its too late or do we just sit back and let them start ww3.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"But the question I posed was should we deal with America now before its too late or do we just sit back and let them start ww3."

By your comment above it appears you have no idea who the real enemy is. It is not Americans per se, or even our governement. It is the NWO.

I suggest anyone feeling America is the enemy should visit this link first.
educate-yourself.org...

"Taking down America" just does not make logical sense. "America" is not your enemy. The rich powerful elite are and they are manipulating the rest of us to get us to all kill each other off. Do their dirty work so to speak. Know your enemy. America is not your enemy. The 13 bloodline families that have been ruling this planet for the last 5,000 years are.

I strongly suggest reading David Icke's books. As crazy as some of his material is, much of it I suspect is true.

I also suspect now, with the other ATS Posts, "I feel tired, do you?" The NEW WORLD ORDER's "agenda" has hit the point of no return and possibly this is what many "sensitive people" now are picking up on. Maybe we have all felt the prison door slammed shut as a collective whole.

Possibly, just possibly we are living on a prision planet but like the cows being driven to slaughter, just don't realize what's going on fully yet.

ATS is a site for conspiracies, this is the Grand Daddy of them all.

Below is a link to more information on the NWO at David Icke's site. His site has some very interesting information.

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

[snip] wot a load of crap, your to busy shooting soldiers on your side you plank,ooooh we're so scared, like the american people are some kind of super beings, or do you mean that you'll cry like a baby if we "piss you off", america are war mongers plain and simple, and a lot of you couldnt give a [snip] about anyone else but your own crumbling nation, so run about whooping and praiseing your stars and stripes and all that inbred rubbish you lot do but remember this, there is a big world out there and it's sooo much better than your #e society,

i would like to apologise to all of the american people who can see the errors of their goverment and have considerations for other cultures, these slurs are not intended at you. i hate americans who whoop and shout "yearh!!!" and want to shoot everything around them because its not american, [snip]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

It's like I said MM and as you will see here in past threads www.abovetopsecret.com... I have written on this topic it isn't like we are brainwashed and some here have made some very intelligent posts I have to agree with jsobecky, applebiter who I totally agree with several more who know a thing or two about just what kind of military response such an attack as you are proposing would result in.

Don't make threads like this guy,, you know it doesn't get anywhere and trust what we are doing here. I remember an America that was loved by almost all and was there for others to help rather than usurp .

We will get back there and we have people here like T-Boone Pickens and many others that are offering solutions to our energy dependence on oil their are people pushing to get usery laws re-enacted to stop predatory credit practices that sub prime mortgage lending put many out on the street. Most if not all of Americas problems have been caused by the wealthy greed of rich corporate fat cats that have taken advantage of the poor and decimated our middle class and now they are crying about.

As usual it will be those same poor and whats left of our middle class that have to fix it again and we will too.

One thing I have learned about America and i have lived long enough to see her through many a Crisis is her Politicians can be rotten to the core but her people are the most resiliant resourceful you'll find anywhere and they are GOOD people, hard working people that have ALWAYS risen to heights matching any crisis and we will this one too

Count on it

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO

stfu wot a load of crap, your to busy shooting soldiers on your side you plank,ooooh we're so scared, like the american people are some kind of super beings, or do you mean that you'll cry like a baby if we "piss you off", america are war mongers plain and simple, and a lot of you couldnt give a # about anyone else but your own crumbling nation, so run about whooping and praiseing your stars and stripes and all that inbred rubbish you lot do but remember this, there is a big world out there and it's sooo much better than your #e society,

i would like to apologise to all of the american people who can see the errors of their goverment and have considerations for other cultures, these slurs are not intended at you. i hate americans who whoop and shout "yearh!!!" and want to shoot everything around them because its not american, yall stoopid

You are accusing ME of acting like a baby?? HA HA HA READ YOUR POST KID! LMAO I mean if you can! Most of it needs a spell check real bad

what a load a baby crap what are you 14?

Grow up and clean up your

vitriolic mouth

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You attack America and you are attacking my family and friends.
If you think that will fix what is wrong in this sad lost world, well then.... Bring it on! You will find that if you do, your world will be a lot more messed up with a country full of P.O.'d Americans. Ever slapped a hornet nest?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Attack America, huh?

Don't you know your history?

Japan attacked America for some of the very reasons you lay out here.
Look what happened to them.

Radical Islam attacked America out of jealousy and hate.
Look what happened to the countries that harbor terrorists.

Now im not saying i support the war in IRAQ, but i DO support the war in Afghanistan. But what happens when people think they can attack America?

I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.
- Isoroku Yamamoto

And why?

Because in times of peace, we Americans fight each other with great ferocity and determination.

Only when a foreign adversary comes into the picture do our wonder-twin powers activate and we take the form of a sleeping giant that you dont want to tangle with.

When you attack Americans - Americans stick together. our country was born of War, war is in our blood, and probably always will be. And unfortunately, from time to time, we elect an idiot president who's thirsty for blood, and decides to demonstrate some of America's true power.

I agree BUSH should have stayed out of Iraq. And do does 80% of America, which is why his approval rating is so low.

So "attack america" huh?

Well, as much as i hate to do it ... i have to quote someone

Bring It On

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

ha ha ha to you to, what you fail to realise is that my opinion is not unique to me, it is attitudes like yours that is making your people hated across the globe, your opinion that we should all be worried about upsetting america is in someway a bad idea is laughable when your nation is spending most of its time pissing off the rest of the world, you have an exceedingly bad and evil foreign policy, i do not need to list your nations actions, i presume that you are adequately aware of them and maybe a little guilty and embarrassed of them (chance would be a fine thing). if only your country would keep to its own borders and leave everone else alone the world would be a better place, for your information i am not fourteen and as i said in my reply to your post you couldnt give a sh#t about anyone else as your failure to understand the message therein, so as i originally stated [snip]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
CON, your right Americans are good hard working people I never said they were not, but there are good hard working people everywhere and right now many of them are being killed by the American war machine, can you grasp that.

There were many good hard working Vietnamese who were slaughtered, the same for Iraq and Afganistan, good hard working people who dont want an murderous occupying foreign force in their countries.

You either admit that what is being done in your name is wrong or you support it. But I would like to ask you just how rich or safe have these illegal wars made you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, your right Americans are good hard working people I never said they were not, but there are good hard working people everywhere and right now many of them are being killed by the American war machine, can you grasp that.

There were many good hard working Vietnamese who were slaughtered, the same for Iraq and Afganistan, good hard working people who dont want an murderous occupying foreign force in their countries.

You either admit that what is being done in your name is wrong or you support it. But I would like to ask you just how rich or safe have these illegal wars made you.

MM if I could go in and drag Bush out of his cushy oval office and ring his neck I would but lets be realistic,, that would be as stupid for me as the title of your post would be for anyone to undertake such a perilously silly idea and YOU KNOW IT. Their are channels for doing things that work and they will be taken enroute to getting there.

I understand your concerns I do but saying ATTACK AMERICA NOW?

C'mon man,, you don't mean that

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Andrew E. Wiggin
And why?
Because in times of peace, we Americans fight each other with great ferocity and determination.

Are you being serious or sarcastic? With a mentality like that, we don't need to fight you. We'll just hang back and let you destroy each other.

What you said, reminds me of a speech that Bush gave.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

[edit on 20-7-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Are you going to attack the poster, or the post?

Get over yourself.

Its all about unity in the times of peril.

"Attack America NOW" has been the cause of America's entry into WW2 and now the "war on 'terror'"

How about:

Leave Americans alone.

Sounds like a noble idea to me

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My sentiments exactly, if that also applies to other countries.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO

ha ha ha to you to, what you fail to realise is that my opinion is not unique to me, it is attitudes like yours that is making your people hated across the globe, your opinion that we should all be worried about upsetting america is in someway a bad idea is laughable when your nation is spending most of its time pissing off the rest of the world, you have an exceedingly bad and evil foreign policy, i do not need to list your nations actions, i presume that you are adequately aware of them and maybe a little guilty and embarrassed of them (chance would be a fine thing). if only your country would keep to its own borders and leave everone else alone the world would be a better place, for your information i am not fourteen and as i said in my reply to your post you couldnt give a sh#t about anyone else as your failure to understand the message therein, so as i originally stated [snip]

Ya know, I'd like to respond to your post but so much of it keeps getting snipped out because you can't control your foul mouth let much less make any sense at all. I imagine people like you are just as angry at your own Government for lagging and not asking people like you to join in on your nations military so you can come here and kick our butt huh?

I bet you are picketing YOUR Government for not standing up to us with all that anger and tough talkin bullcrap that you have displayed here huh?

yeah I bet you are having the same problems getting your government to man up and show the cahonies YOU THINK YOU GOT to take on America as we do trying to stop ours from destroying others, others like yours if it even tried to do something so stupid!

You don't realize it but I'm on your side when I say that it isn't ME trying to act all tough son, I just happen to know what kind of trouble you'd be asking for and if your Government has been procrastinating on attacking us it is because they,like me know whats best in that regard and are doing it that way for your own good.

Their are more efficeint ways of commiting suicide son

Attacking the United States isn't the most efficient

but it IS suicide

nevertheless

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the Illuminati agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the programming process while the intended victim is still within the womb. Mind Control is a much greater problem than most people realize. According to Cisco Wheeler, a former Illuminati mind control programmer, there are 10 million people who have been programmed as mind controlled slaves using trauma-based MC programs with names like Monarch and MK Ultra. The newer, non-trauma, electronic means of MC programming that grew out of the Montauk Project, may include millions more. Al Bielek, who played a principle role in the development of the Montauk Project, said that there likely 10 million victims of Montauk style mind control programming worldwide

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now we're talking about the Illuminati?

I've already sold my soul to them. I couldn't break the conditioning if I tried. Go on... save yourself... before it's too late...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by applebiter]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join