Attack America Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The Bankers are in control of the U.S. and the world. I don't agree that the brainwashed americans should be responsible for carrying out torture in Gitmo, murders and prisoner abuse in Iraq, or for carrying out silent assassinations on their own fellow citizens that know too much, or that the government deems a threat. They are too brainwashed, and their mind has been so worked out that they don't even know what the hell they are doing, just like a zombie or sleepwalking. Why brainwashed you may ask? I'll tell you one example. I took a trip to chiapas mexico in the spring break, a small back pack, some cash and the credit card, and on the greyhound I went down the whole eastern part of the U.S. and mexico, now I made about 10 to 12 stops from Kitchener to Laredo Texas, and in every freaking stop the bus made, the T.V. was on, and guess what channel they were showing? you guessed right CNN!!! I can;t remember what they were showing, but it probably was some BS fake torrorist video like BIN LADEN BEGINS, or BIN LADEN RETURNS, or THE BIN LADEN ULTIMATUM, it is just pure media propaganda B.S. that anybody could watch. It is just ridiculous that a few of us have to look in conspiracy forums or elsewhere on the internet for the REAL NEWS that the likes of corporate media such as CNN don't show, anyway su yeah with the likes of CNN and FOX NEWS around you gotta realize that there are going to be whole lotta zombies around. But you know what the real enemy, or enemies we can't even see because we have no idea who they are, I believe they are the Bankers that control the world because they have the most money, and with money you control the current system, that is why if there is anything that is relevant to fight for is for americans and everybody else in the world to not let bankers make money off your interest loans, credit cards, or try to avoid them all costs, but then again you will be fighting an economic war if you try to do that, the system is run on their rules and terms, CREDIT AND DEBT. I encourage all people in the world to fight against that, and you will soon be fighting the real wizard behind the curtain.

I would like to add that I'm not only against the corporate media in the US, but also the one here in Canada which is probably worse, example: I was infuriated when some protesters I think from the U.S. by the way were protesting the hunting of baby seals at the beginning of the spring, and a hunting vessel crashed onto them, and capsized their boat, and one of the protesters died, the CBC, and CTV were so ubeliavably bias defending the hunters for killing an innocent man, and allowing the hunt of baby seals to go on as if it was some command from God it really put a knot in my gut that I stopped watching them altogether. So yeah not only US media is propaganda Canada's also is, so there is zombies over here too.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by bartholomeo]

[edit on 20-7-2008 by bartholomeo]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
...But I like America. And I'm in it. Don't attack me.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
reply to post by re22666

I don't mean to come across as mean and callous, but I am so I do.

Seriously, though...

I believe we are all one. I believe we create our reality. In my reality, the world is governed not only by men but by God, and I have faith in them.

All I have to do is remember that I don't have the training, temperament, wisdom, or information I would need to make better judgments than the ones made by our leaders. I cannot avoid this simple fact. So where does this leave me? It leaves the rest all up to me.

I have seen evidence here and there that all is not what it appears to be. I am satisfied that my faith is not misplaced.

well thanks for still not answering my question. you said a whole bunch of things about me earlier but when i asked you to explain, you have meandered off then come back after i moved on? whatever you want to think works for you. if we are all alone and just here for ourselves then you better not use any running water, electricity, public roads, the mail system, internet,...oh whoops. looks like you already lose.
care to ever answer my question or can you just not reply to me at all anymore as long as you are just going to talk around it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
...But I like America. And I'm in it. Don't attack me.

i like america and i am in it too. that is why i feel it is important to be critical and really see what is happening.

if i had the best car on the block and bragged about it. that would be one thing

now lets say my car makes crazy noises, wont go over 45 anymore, is pouring black smoke

if i love that car should i ...
a) acknowledge that something just is not right, address it and work on fixing it

or

b) continue to brag to my neighbors about how much better it is than theirs. rub it in their faces and completely ignore what they see and how they feel
?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
CON, tut tut, getting all emotional detracts from logical thought. And just to correct you, your not building Iraq up your Goverment is raping and pillaging the country of its natural resources, I think the American term is carpet bagging is it not.

How do you figure. America is pumping billions of dollars into rebuilding Iraq.

Also, it was stated that we, America, can't beat a 3rd world country like Iraq. Well if I remember right, in Desert Storm, the US and it's allies overran the forces of Iraq in what, 100 hours?

The battle to take control of Iraq and remove Sadam was over long ago. It was only 21 days before Baghdad fell. The roll then became one of a police force. Then as most people know, fanatical muslims used Iraq as a place to attack the infidels. Top that off with a long standing power struggle between Sunni and Shiite muslims and you get where we are today.

Originally posted by magicmushroomI dont know how many times I have heard from the big brave Americans of what they can and cannot do but history proves me right and you wrong I'm affraid.

What the hell are you talking about?

Lets see. Over the last 200+ years the US has been in more than 12 major wars. Of those we lost 1, Vietnam. We are still technically at war with North Korea and at this point I would call it a draw. I would say that is a much better record than any other country could post.

Great Brittan lost to the US in 1783. Again in 1812. Would have become a part of Germany without US intervention in both WWI and WWII. Had to help them out once more in 1983 with Grenada. Even if you consider the US and Brittan allies for WWI, WWII and Grenada, that still puts them at an 0-2 record.

Frances record is even worse, 0-4 as I see it. The Us beat France 1800. Also was kept out of German hands in WWI and WWII due to US intervention. They lost to Vietnam in the 1954.

I can go on and on. The record proves itself. I think you need to re-read your history.

Fortunately the World does not consist of individuals but a collective whole.

This is something the world is seeing first hand right now. With the US struggling with it's economy, the rest of the world thought they could sit back and watch the fun, so to speak. Now they are finding out that if the worlds largest single largest economy falters, so does the world. Within a year you will find most, if not all, the developed countries will be talking about recession.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

Bubbles....You are sorely mistaken. First of all, the US has the most mighty military the world has ever seen. When you see a B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber know that the US has planes that are atleast 25 years ahead of this technology. The weapons that the US possesses could destroy every living creature on this plant in a number of ways. So for any country, or the world for that matter, to get into a conflict with America is suicide. Russia and or China may be able to destroy America but they too would be destroyed. Secondly, in Iraq the US is not fighting a traditional military conflict, we fought one of those only for about the first four days of the war and completely decimated the Iraqi army. Today the US is fighting an insurgent/guerrilla war. WWIII with Russia and or China would be a traditional military conflict and would look nothing like the current conflict in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nowhackohere

Ah, here we go again ........ The war thing, US and UK.

The UK has won far more wars than the US - FACT.

The US War of Independance was not won solely by the rebels, you had Dutch and French help plus some help from our King who was insane.

WW1 (1914-1918) and WW2 (1939-1945) - where the hell were you when it started ....... Johnny come latelys. The US joined WW1 in 1917, the US joined WW2 at the end of 1941 . As for GB possibly being German run in WW2, the proposed invasion of GB was cancelled way before the US came into the war.

Grenada, I will give you that one as it was virtually a US run thing anyway.

In fact the US has not won a war ever on its own.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you threaten the place i live in, you threaten my family. ...and that ain't gonna fly.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
reply to post by nowhackohere

Ah, here we go again ........ The war thing, US and UK.

The UK has won far more wars than the US - FACT.

The US War of Independance was not won solely by the rebels, you had Dutch and French help plus some help from our King who was insane.

WW1 (1914-1918) and WW2 (1939-1945) - where the hell were you when it started ....... Johnny come latelys. The US joined WW1 in 1917, the US joined WW2 at the end of 1941 . As for GB possibly being German run in WW2, the proposed invasion of GB was cancelled way before the US came into the war.

Grenada, I will give you that one as it was virtually a US run thing anyway.

In fact the US has not won a war ever on its own.

Ha Ha nobody is saying "The war thing US and UK" so no one asked for your damn correction as no mistakes over the two were made. You just wanted the opportunity to start crap and that is just what it was too so you could impart your UK vs US bravado. What a joke

I got to hand it you brits you really know how to show us up the way ya handled the falklands with a history so steeped trying to run the whole damn world with those red coats and all. By the end of WWll WE were virtually the only ones still fighting Japan . Nothing like listening to mouthy Canadians and Brits bum rap Americans when we if wanted to take over the world as so many here are suggesting, we'd already own you both,

You know it and

I know it

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by applebiter
reply to post by re22666

I don't mean to come across as mean and callous, but I am so I do.

Seriously, though...

I believe we are all one. I believe we create our reality. In my reality, the world is governed not only by men but by God, and I have faith in them.

All I have to do is remember that I don't have the training, temperament, wisdom, or information I would need to make better judgments than the ones made by our leaders. I cannot avoid this simple fact. So where does this leave me? It leaves the rest all up to me.

I have seen evidence here and there that all is not what it appears to be. I am satisfied that my faith is not misplaced.

well thanks for still not answering my question. you said a whole bunch of things about me earlier but when i asked you to explain, you have meandered off then come back after i moved on? whatever you want to think works for you. if we are all alone and just here for ourselves then you better not use any running water, electricity, public roads, the mail system, internet,...oh whoops. looks like you already lose.
care to ever answer my question or can you just not reply to me at all anymore as long as you are just going to talk around it.

I took you off ignore after your u2u and apple wasn't on the boards so give it a break ok. I'm sure he'll answer if he hasn't done the same thing and put you on ignore. I get a lot of u2u's from people suggesting I put you on ignore so i did. That should tell you something,, like asking yourself why so many don't want to bother with you

I'm sure that too is "all our fault" having nothing to do

with you

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well Con, you keep on believing it ....... What a sad day for the world that would be.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

As it would seem that those who control America are hell bent on starting the 3rd World War should we learn from history and take America out now before it does any more damage.
Many people has said this is what should have been done with Nazi Germany after WW2

Are you joking or something? there was NO Nazi Germany after WW2 the power Nazi Germany had died with Hitler in the bunker as the russians were closing in on Berlin.

It would have made far more sense to have stopped Nazi Germany back in the early 30's when it was slowly gaining momentum... although many people had financial interests blocking their vision, so they did'nt do anything.

there are more than 1 way's to skin a cat. Removing its capcity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opecand close all the overseas bases on forwign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

Yet again, are you being serious? This would'nt work... America controls the world economy, they already hold the cards... besides ever heard of foreign investment?! There will be plenty of financial resources, why do you think we're in a credit crunch/recession??? they are clawing up all the money in preparation of the coming war.

If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power.

It's all fine and well saying that, but these mistakes are ENGINEERED! The reason we never learn from them is because they are sure fire ways of getting funds... The only way we can stop something like this is if every citizen of the world says enough is enough, it just is'nt going to happen... people are too happy in their cushioned, mundane existances!

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Well Con, you keep on believing it ....... What a sad day for the world that would be.

Keep believing what! what did I say that wasn't true? That IS what you were attempting to do wasn't it? Come in here to correct some dispute about wars won by the US and UK when none were being discussed so you could "correct" everyone when this thread has got NOTHING to do with that. Don't get me wrong woton, you can talk smacl all you want but the fact is if anyone messed with you both I would still be here backing you up. We like you guys in Canada and the UK.

I just wished you found it in your hearts to like us

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Are you joking or something? there was NO Nazi Germany after WW2 the power Nazi Germany had died with Hitler in the bunker as the russians were closing in on Berlin.

I don't think he meant it that way guy,, I may be wrong but I think he was talking about in past tense

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You can try seizing American assets etc. But we can still come over and blow you back to the stoneage. It only takes a few days, or hours even to level a country. The U.S. gets a bad rap because we stick around afterwards to try and rebuild. The United States led the rebuilding of Europe after it practically destroyed itself. Now we have to try and keep militant Islam contained while the weenies in England ponder allowing immigrant Muslims to settle disputes with Sharia law.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To the op, if you really want to attack America I suggest you wait till Obama has been Prez for a year or two.
The country will much weaker and confused then, but you really don;t want to mess with us now!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
smokingmonkey - Sorry but if you ever attempted to attack any of your allies, inc the UK with it's 200+nukes. It's safe to say that you will be nuked off the face of the Earth. In that respect no one wins. Now back to reality.

Attacking America is completely futile and probably won't get you anywhere. Even if you managed to overthrow Bush and those evil Neo cons. They will just be replaced, by some other subservient morons.

Move along, Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

It's time to expose those behind the curtain, who are pulling everyones strings and bring them all to justice.

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties." (New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922 )

[edit on 20-7-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

CON, America is not all what you think it is, and if you cannot see the threat to Mankind then I'm affraid you need to open your eyes. America is the new Nazi state, the facts and details are there if you care to look.

Please enlighten us with a few of the facts and details that have caused you to label The United States of America the new Nazi state.

And if you don't mind...please share with us what nation you reside in and in what nation(s) you claim citizenship.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 7/20/2008 by darkbluesky]

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join